It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Hehehe

That ought to teach MMN a thing or two about the spring that squeaks the loudest. He got a donkey.. I got the real deal! Wooot!

Speaking of real deals (and staying on topic)...
I'm not a skeptic of UFO's or aliens for that matter. I have had my own UFO encounter which I believe was the real deal. My skepticism is directed solely at people and their agendas.

A phenomena cannot hoax itself, but people can hoax a phenomena.

IRM

[edit on 19/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by rusethorcain

Here ... let me do you a favor:

Keep the change!

Cute, but does not explain the incident of the 62 school children on page 62.

Nor the "leaders" summit on CNN, also embedded on page 62.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by KIZZZY

Hehehe

That ought to teach MMN a thing or two about the spring that squeaks the loudest. He got a donkey.. I got the real deal! Wooot!

Speaking of real deals (and staying on topic)...
I'm not a skeptic of UFO's or aliens for that matter. I have had my own UFO encounter which I believe was the real deal. My skepticism is directed solely at people and their agendas.

A phenomena cannot hoax itself, but people can hoax a phenomena.

IRM

[edit on 19/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

Well IRM.....I never denied that we are all alone in this universe, but, to

date, I have seen no empirical evidence of same. It is my opinion that

all factors must be taken into consideration such as, optical illusions,

atmospheric mirages, camera artifacts et al....whatever has to be weighed

in or out. Hey I would be thrilled as shyte to see a space craft just like

anyone else!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Hey I would be thrilled as shyte to see a space craft just like

anyone else!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So would I!
Only ones I've seen are the Mercury and Gemini capsules.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Here ... let me do you a favor:

Keep the change!

KIZZZY...that video just made this thread. I wish I'd seen this video before this thread started. Many of the points made in that video have been made in this thread yet we're the ones with the closed mind
That video deserves a thread all of its own

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Gosh, y'all are boring... and redundant.

Jump to 6:30

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well IRM.....I never denied that we are all alone in this universe, but, to date, I have seen no empirical evidence of same. It is my opinion that all factors must be taken into consideration such as, optical illusions, atmospheric mirages, camera artifacts et al....whatever has to be weighed in or out. Hey I would be thrilled as shyte to see a space craft just like anyone else!

I hear you Kizzzy! I personally have no empirical evidence of what I saw (up close) as I only witnessed it along with my girlfriend at the time. Whatever it was that we saw didn't drop me a sample (lol).

By sight alone, it could have been explained away as some type of plasma.. but the way that it hovered, spawned other objects which moved from a dead stop to 1000's of kmph removes many of the prosaic possibilities. It's still a mystery. By classic definition I saw 3 UFO's but whether or not they were alien craft is another matter entirely. They did appear to move with purpose, I will say that much.

I've entertained a few ideas over the years as to what it may have been but the truth is that I'll probably never know.

IRM

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You're right. That is why it is unexplainable. If you watch the video, and take in what it says, you will begin to see the logic we apply and the flawed logic that most other people apply. Mainly those who assert that UFO's are alien ships visiting the Earth...

The video clearly addresses this. You must admit that the video got it right. You even replied with "what about the 62 kids?" and "What about the convention on UFO's?". Perhaps watching the video again will make you realise what is wrong with that response.

The video is not saying your beliefs are wrong and neither are we. Open your mind... I know it is difficult to change your train of thought. It happened to me with UFO's, the same with Sitchin and his work and I expect it to happen again. It is almost like wiping the hard drive and starting again. It isn't a great feeling but a lot more comforting knowing that you won't dupe yourself again.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Gosh, y'all are boring... and redundant.

Jump to 6:30

WE'RE all boring and redundant?
You can post UFO videos and photos all day but it still doesn't provide ample proof that aliens visit the Earth in ships.

Fine, we get it. You believe in alien life. So do I. So what's your point with all the UFO media? We agree that UFO's happen. It'd be stupid not to. But how can you jump to"UFO's are real therefore Aliens visit the Earth"? You're contradicting yourselves by identifying the unidentifiable without facts to back up these ridiculous claims. It is like a mantra

I've stated it before on this thread and you refuse to address it. How can you identify something that is unidentified as proof of aliens visiting Earth? I'm very near to drawing the conclusion that you are indeed close-minded and naive. For you it is one answer and one answer only...think about it.

[edit on 19/7/2010 by itchy_tartan_blanket]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This seems to be pertinent

Belief in the extraordinary is more of a stretch, I only encourage you to, "feel the burn."

Still thinking...owwwww!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So, our only choices on the African schoolchildren are:
They are all lying.

They saw an alien spacecraft and an alien.

Do you see anything wrong with that reasoning?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

So, our only choices on the African schoolchildren are:
They are all lying.

They saw an alien spacecraft and an alien.

Do you see anything wrong with that reasoning?

ufos.about.com...

This would be an extrapolation determining all children are as cynical and jaded as yourself. I dare say this is a stretch. Good thing you are here however...the peashooters were at a loss...
All hail the big guns. Soon even Phage will return from whatever satellite he mans during the day and you should provide some decent argument that has not been worn to death. Cheers!

Lying...

..Laughable!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There are a lot of African adults that have seen m'mole m'bembe (yeah, I know I didn't spell that right!) but we still don't have body parts, DNA or anything else to prove that a dinosaurian exists in the Congo.

Do they exist?

Maybe, Maybe Not.

Same for anything else we are lacking proof of.

I personally know a man who videotaped something huge coming out of the water in Lake Champlain. I will not say that Champ exists though, I have seen no proof. I saw his tape. It was huge, I can see no way that this guy faked it. Was made in the early 1980's on a betamax camera.
But it is not enough evidence.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't mind a visitation, but do you have to hover?

Science Board of Turkey: Kumburgaz UFO is genuine
www.disclose.tv...

Here is my youtube channel www.youtube.com... in case you're curious..off topic unless you view the Agartha videos which explain a lot. Can some race of BEING manage to conceal their presence? Could they just be that much smarter than us? And since War of the Worlds... couldn't there be a conspiracy to cover it up?

What is your opinion? It is the only one that matters.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've posed this question multiple times in this thread, but have yet to receive a response from a believer of the ET hypothesis. For the time being we can disregard the argument over whether or not UFOs have been visiting us for thousands of years. For this question we'll assume they have been.

For thousands of years the occupants of UFOs have identified themselves as numerous different entities. They have been gods, angels, demons, djinn, elves, fairies, eccentric inventors, etc. It was not until following WWII and the beginning of the space race that they began identifying themselves as aliens. Now every time these occupants have changed their story it has reflected the scientific understanding of the time. Even with the ETH they identified themselves as being from our solar system until our satellites proved this to be impossible. Now they hail from such far away places as Zeta Reticuli. So, my question is how can you be so confident in the ET hypothesis when these occupants have changed their story so many times in the past? Isn't it more likely that our science is still inferior to what would be needed to fully understand these beings? To me, when one looks at all the evidence the ETH is very mundane and the truth seems to be something much more fantastic.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I will make the same comment to you as I have to others:
Start your own threads.
I'm really pretty tired of your swarmy comments and your constant requests for debunking.
I'm not in the debunking business. That's not the point of my thread.
Many more posters will see your stuff if you start new threads.
I couldn't care less how you interpret my remarks.
Done with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

I will make the same comment to you as I have to others:
Start your own threads.
I'm really pretty tired of your swarmy comments and your constant requests for debunking.
I'm not in the debunking business. That's not the point of my thread.
Many more posters will see your stuff if you start new threads.
I couldn't care less how you interpret my remarks.
Done with you.

There is no way for you to know how much this breaks my heart. I thought we were having a discourse...
And "swarmy?" ....God (indeed) forbid!
Blessings - R U Seth or Cain? Don't answer right away.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
no disrespect OP, but this thread is really pointless unless you just wanted the S&F. no debunker is ever going to be satisfied. no debunker's mind is going to be changed with evidence, because absolute evidence is virtually impossible to produce, and every debunker seems to want ABSOLUTE proof that something exists. there are rarely court cases where absolute proof is produced, which is why so many people get locked up for crimes they never did.

its not even about a BIG BAD government conspiracy, but if you think the government WOULD NOT try to go around and clear up evidence of unidentified craft which would show that national security has been breached by more advanced and possibly alien aircraft... you are silly. if you ran a nation, you would never want to tell the truth about certain things which may endanger the sanity and safety of your people to that extent.

you also have to realize that when evidence of aircraft, such as the russian object shown earlier, is UNEXPLAINED that makes it a UFO because it is UNIDENTIFIED.

i personally believe in aliens simply because it is ignorant to think that out of this HUGE universe
The KNOWN Universe
we are the only sentient beings in it. get serious. i also believe that many of the UFOs that have been seen were not from aliens, but rather from humans who have moved to REMOTE places on this planet to develop advanced spacecraft. remember, we are still discovering in-depth regions of the planet that we never knew about. (e.g. Antarctica)

[edit on 19-7-2010 by prepared4truth]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The internet's biggest UFO conspiracy theories.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hence the name?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Isn't it a little too coincidental the Video of 62 school children is on page 62?

It is like a period, end of sentence

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join