It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If these amazing crystals are inside the Hollow Earth, what's inside the crystals? The souls of angels?

Just imagine what it'd be like to perform faith healing or psychic readings or to read the Necronomicon in there. It's mind-boggling.

You must construct additional pylons!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Majal]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Absolutely Beautiful! These photos are amazing. Thank you for the post.
S+F

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Wonderful to see that mother earth never seizes to amaze. Thank you for sharing this Megiddodiddo!! IT is truely fascinating to see that we have such awesome unspoiled treasures buried just underneath us. Well done to the Mexican government for preserving this as well.

Rabaski

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is amazing and beautiful

Job Well Done OP

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is a very good website on the subject too..
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the "hollow earth theory" and it certainly then isn't evidence of it.

Complete trolling for flags and stars with a misleading title like that.

It's just a big cave with impressive features. NOTHING to do with hollow earth theory.

Typical ATS behavior! Anything to get someone to look at your thread...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
This has nothing to do with the "hollow earth theory" and it certainly then isn't evidence of it.

It's just a big cave with impressive features. NOTHING to do with hollow earth theory.

A little harsh don't you think? This is a great thread. Many people need some time to accept the whole hollow earth theory. I believe it but some folks have to lower themselves into this unbelievable underworld a few miles at a time. This is good way to get people interested in what is down there. I say thumbs up to the OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcainA little harsh don't you think? This is a great thread. Many people need some time to accept the whole hollow earth theory. I believe it but some folks have to lower themselves into this unbelievable underworld a few miles at a time. This is good way to get people interested in what is down there. I say thumbs up to the OP.

Your response was also a bit harsh, as you should be encouraging Glitchinmymatrix to independently research the Theory of the Hollow Earth. Perhaps you should refer him to the research of Dr. Hollow, the Award-winning seismologist and author of the best-selling book "Why the Hollow Earth is Real and Why We Need to Build a Lava-Powered Elevator".

It was the discovery of elf fossils within the planet's deep mantle that convinced me, but others may require even more evidence.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
(Double post. Delete, please.)

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Majal]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
wow,

those crystals are simply amazing . their beauitifull , which reminds me of the move THE CORE.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majal

Originally posted by rusethorcainA little harsh don't you think? This is a great thread. Many people need some time to accept the whole hollow earth theory. I believe it but some folks have to lower themselves into this unbelievable underworld a few miles at a time. This is good way to get people interested in what is down there. I say thumbs up to the OP.

Your response was also a bit harsh, as you should be encouraging Glitchinmymatrix to independently research the Theory of the Hollow Earth. Perhaps you should refer him to the research of Dr. Hollow, the Award-winning seismologist and author of the best-selling book "Why the Hollow Earth is Real and Why We Need to Build a Lava-Powered Elevator".

It was the discovery of elf fossils within the planet's deep mantle that convinced me, but others may require even more evidence.

OK sorry. I would love it if you found information you think is interesting on this subject, U2U me with it or post it so we can all see. Dr. Hollow? Is that really his name? I guess I could google him..thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
These are marvelous pictures, though I don't think the sites are enshrouded in quite so much secrecy as the OP seems to be implying, at least to my reading. These caves have been documented by speleologists in academic journals I know from personal reading, as well as being featured in National Geographic I'm fairly sure.

Stunning fantasyland indeed, though. Very beautiful.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcainOK sorry. I would love it if you found information you think is interesting on this subject, U2U me with it or post it so we can all see. Dr. Hollow? Is that really his name? I guess I could google him..thanks.

You won't find any of Dr. Hollow's research on Google, nor will you find his book in your local Barnes & Noble or Borders. He's thought of as a bit of a fringe scientist by his peers, and they've made every attempt to blacklist him, as they did Dr. Walter Bishop.

The truth is out there, but sometimes you have to dig a little deeper than you might want to to discover it -- past the Moho, I suppose you could say.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
VERY COOL PICS! How awesome would it be to be able to accompany them as they explored those caverns. Awesome!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majal

Originally posted by rusethorcainOK sorry. I would love it if you found information you think is interesting on this subject, U2U me with it or post it so we can all see. Dr. Hollow? Is that really his name? I guess I could google him..thanks.

You won't find any of Dr. Hollow's research on Google, nor will you find his book in your local Barnes & Noble or Borders. He's thought of as a bit of a fringe scientist by his peers, and they've made every attempt to blacklist him, as they did Dr. Walter Bishop.

The truth is out there, but sometimes you have to dig a little deeper than you might want to to discover it -- past the Moho, I suppose you could say.

How deep? I mean does this mean some old bookstores and rummage sales? Or I have to go to Phoenix and meet a 90 year old librarian who knows a scientist who has a brother who knows this guys babysitter?
Moho? Mojave? Mojitos?...a little help?
I guess what I am asking is where to look?
How do you know?
I don't have a problem with deep.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

lol, what I find hilarious is if you would have read the post you would have discovered that I mentioned THAT FACT right from the gate.

But instead you obviously didn't read much, but instead come over here with your butt hurt complaint looking like a stuffed crust pizza with cheese all over your face lol!

What I did say however is that this is a hollow part of the Earth, and that there was a fantasyland that was found within it. So the title is right on the money! (yup, the Hollow Earth was discovered, and it really did have a crystal city in it!
)

here's the key that you should have caught while reading the post title.

THE WORD "THEORY" IS NOT FOUND ANYWHERE IN THE THREAD'S TITLE... DUH !

So you see "sir jump the gun alot", this isn't about the Hollow Earth "THEORY", it's about Hollow Earth, and the fantasyland that was discovered with in it.

lol, if you got confused it's only obvious that that was a personal problem, not mine! =
=

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thanks for your support rusethorcain!, and you're right. If folks are to fully understand these things they sometimes have to see the small indicators before they can accept the full circumfrance of the reality of things...

kinda like missing the trees because the forest was in the way... lol

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcainHow deep? I mean does this mean some old bookstores and rummage sales? Or I have to go to Phoenix and meet a 90 year old librarian who knows a scientist who has a brother who knows this guys babysitter?
Moho? Mojave? Mojitos?...a little help?
I guess what I am asking is where to look?
How do you know?
I don't have a problem with deep.

There's a public library Tucson, Arizona that carries his work. If you contact them, they may be able to send you some of the material. Ask for Agnes McGee-Butter, and specifically mention Dr. Hollow and his research into lava-powered elevators and underground elven societies.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've just had an interesting thought (well interesting to me anyway
). Given all the interest recently in the collapsed lava tubes/sink holes found on the moon, these are estimated to be ridiculously deep.

Just image what could be found inside there, given we know they formed from volcanic activity so the heat is there in a similar fashion to the conditions these caves on earth were formed under... but what affect would the reduced gravity have on crystal formation?

Seems like the best excuse I can think of to get our asses back to the moon!

Image a remote drone with a decent high-res cam just dropping into one of those immense holes and lighting it up... can only image what we could see! I think it's about time National Geographic expanded to Universal Geographic

[edit on 15-7-2010 by crezo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Simply amazing pictures here. Now what is under my yard some thousand feet? Lets go digging and find out. Eventually if we keep it up we'll come out at the other side of the workd

Great Post
Lex Luthor

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join