It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The cave is not that big. It's all there in the net. It's a cave. Why is it when a cave is discovered.."oh my God, the earth is hollow".

Ever heard of Chicken Licken?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The super man theme. Ha ha ha, great, listened to it while looking at all the pics.

But could there be a larger discovery yet to be made? such as a massive subterranean cavern that is 100s of meters high and spacious enough to house a city?

IT seems plausable, that if the earth is not completely hollow there is more than enough space such as I described above which could be very challenging to locate. Like looking for needles in a hay stack.

???

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That's AMAZING! Superman definitely does come to mind. but still, that's the biggest geode Ive ever seen! At least Mexico has some resources to tap into if they go broke. Not that Id recommend destroying something so beautiful, but you know politics...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

that is amazing i wonder what would happen if a current of electricity was added just a thought

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i'd have to say, it is very interesting and i would love to go down there, but it isn't really any proof of the hollow earth theory sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
what about those openings in antarctica.. are there any pictures from inside of them?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
great pictures buddy

its amazing the things humankind has discovered now just imagine the thing we havent discovered yet and even things that are out in the universe we will never get to lay our eyes upon

makes you realize how truly remarkable everything really is

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I wonder at what rate do these giant crystals vibrate?

it's awesome seeing the additional photos of this place since it found its way to ATS about 2 years ago.
makes you wonder how large is the largest crystal on/in earth? I bet it's pretty enormous.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That is a very interesting place. I have a feeling that those crystals are doing something there. They are not just there by accident, but there is a very important reason for them to be there. I don't know how fast they grow, but they shouldn't be trucking any of them out to decorate with. Maybe more would grow back, but I don't know. Even there presence there may have disrupted something.

Anyway, I know crystals have a vibrational frequency of their own. I think they are probably there for a reason and should be left alone.

I also believe in a hollow earth, or at least some hollow places where something might exist. There are probably animals down there, or entities with intelligence. Maybe they are not carbon based, but more crystaline or plasma or something. I don't know if anyone has every encountered any yet, but there could be something living in the center of the earth. Hopefully it is benevolent, but we've treated the earth like crap so we aren't insured any kindness.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

amazing pics , nice find the size of the caverns must be huge .

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by monobrow
reply to post by virgom129

It looks like superman's fortress of solitude to me.

S&F

I was thinking the exact same thing, lol.

Beautiful place though, there are a lot of "magical" caves and underground systems all over the world, we know very little of this place we call home.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Lovely pictures........but nothing at all to do with "hollow earth" theories.

Jules Verne... Journey to the Center of the Earth

Book cover of the 1874 edition

A Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Jules Verne (Author), Robert Baldick (Translator)

Jules Verne - Journey to the Centre of the Earth - PDF
Translated with an Introduction and Notes by William Butcher

A Journey to the Interior of the Earth by Jules Verne - PDF
is a publication of the Pennsylvania State

The following image in Jules Vernes book showing a cavern with giant crystals..

Je m’imaginais voyager à travers un diamant.
(I imagined myself traveling through a diamond.)

HOW DID HE KNOW

edit on 24-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

HOW DID HE KNOW you say ?

Using the same method he used to get this part WRONG!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OP this is a fantastic post and I'm glad the MODS didn't close it because some of it has already been posted. I've shared this post with others and they all are amazed.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
WoW. How exciting and beautiful. Our earth is filled with marvelous surprises, on land and in the seas!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join