It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by MilzGatez

Well no, you haven't...

You've provided photos of a mostly stationary chopper in a dust storm, not at night time.

Which I will admit looks pretty cool, but it's not quite the same as what has been photographed here.

[edit on 9/7/10 by Chadwickus]

Please come up with something half decent!! It would be funner to chat if you were up to speed with us experienced people.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
WOOOWWWW !!!!

Dude! Those are unbelievable pictures!!! The best i'v ever seen so far

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

military drone going bye bye

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The debunkers who see a helicopter are losing this one...

everyone not debunking is VICTORIOUS AGAIN

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mozartE
Hi, I'm that chinese man again..

PS:by the way,why use black background to this forums skin?maybe black color suit SCIFI ,but it makes people eyes very tired....how to change skin??.............

I understand your English well.

To change skin, open a thread and at top left there is a yellow icon
that say "go lite"...click it

Also, did anyone notice our friendly in-house translator says this photo
is "maybe" a photo of actual object described? I mean, we don't even
know yet if this is an actual photo of the object that shut down the
airport. Just sayin'...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by rival]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Yes because this:

Is comparable to this:

[edit on 9/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Chadwickus.....

That's what it instantly looked like to me.

Do I have to read the whole thread?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

MMN.

No not really, it's the usual crap.

"It's a long exposure shot of a helicopter, here are other long exposure shots of helicopters for comparison."

"IT'S NOT A HELCOPTER WAAAHHHHH DEBUNKER SHILLS WAHHH"

So apart from that, there is no real clarity on what closed the airport, there is no evidence that this image is even related yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Since there seems to be a lot of confusion due to the misleading title thread, here are three shots provided by the members of ATS that have been posting in this thread so far.

The first, which is the image the title claims is of the UFO

The second, a helicopter according to the individual who posted the image

The third, another helicopter according to the individual who posted the image

Can you see why the "debunkers" are saying this is possibly a helicopter?

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The picture is quite interesting but I'm more interested in the article...

...it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection...

What's that supposed to mean? Why wouldn't they just say it was a helicopter or a military aircraft experiment instead of saying it has a CONNECTION to the military? There's something sinister about that.

...an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday

I can't wait to hear what they'll tell us. Friday's almost over in China, right? Bring on the "official explanation". I hope it wasn't a chinese lantern formation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Yeah like you were winning in that Canadian spiral thread huh?

Stop trolling mate, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
UFO in China has 'military connection': Official

news.oneindia.in...

A Chinese official said that the Unidentified Flying Object which disrupted air traffic in a Chinese city has a "military connection". The officer refused to disclose more details about the UFO as it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information since there was a 'military connection' to it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

when you see a UFO and process 'Damn wheres my camera!?' your not gonna sit there getting the right light angle, or see were the best place to shoot the photo would be. You take a snap in a fraction of a second. Plausable reason for the fuzzy-nes.

And the power lines under-lap the main body of the ufo, but then look as if they're behind the ufo when it hits were the body of light is. The power lines look like they're over-lapped because the light surrounding the power line is so over powering that it drowns that small wire in a aura of bright lights.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

How are we losing this one?

For starters its not a contest! Us skeptics are just realistic in these matters and we are not here for silly games but just to show you that 99% of anything blurry and/or exposed can actually be Earthly!

We have provided enough evidence to prove this is just an over exposed heli or light aircraft but still you cannot see this?

Whats the matter with you? Are you winding people up or just blind or stupid?

Now prove to us that this is an alien starship if your adamant it is one!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Originally posted by Bachrk
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

when you see a UFO and process 'Damn wheres my camera!?' your not gonna sit there getting the right light angle, or see were the best place to shoot the photo would be. You take a snap in a fraction of a second. Plausable reason for the fuzzy-nes.

And the power lines under-lap the main body of the ufo, but then look as if they're behind the ufo when it hits were the body of light is. The power lines look like they're over-lapped because the light surrounding the power line is so over powering that it drowns that small wire in a aura of bright lights.

Thank you!!!! exactly what I said in my posts in the beginning of this thread!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews
UFO in China has 'military connection': Official

news.oneindia.in...

A Chinese official said that the Unidentified Flying Object which disrupted air traffic in a Chinese city has a "military connection". The officer refused to disclose more details about the UFO as it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information since there was a 'military connection' to it.

This is what raises my suspicions, the fact that they say it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information I mean anyone remember the UFO sighting that was recorded on the cellphone of one of the residents a few months ago? remember what 'they' said then, it was going to take a year to analyse. I ask again.

Why would a secret non disclosed military object be in the close proximity of spectators and indeed be jeopardising the safety of passengers? thinking about the size of China it wouldn't be too hard to carry out test flights away from prying eyes. unless of course the flight was for something that involved a populated area? Questions but no answers.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I totally agree with the helicopter explanation for the OP image. However, The Times newspaper published a very different image today but because of their new subscription only online service I can't get the image to post here.

A quote from the article:

"Song Huagang, the secretary-general of the Xinjiang Astronomical Society, offered a more prosaic explanation for the sighting - one
of the many in the vast, mainly desert region. He said it was more likely to be a US missile test."

I've tried to find the image to no avail, but it looks nothing like the OP image and appears to have some kind of exhaust trail or atmospheric effect.

Sendran.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Have to admit it does pretty much appear to be a helicopter as was mentioned on page 1 (to me anyhoo) - but as has also been mentioned it will be interesting to see how the story develops, purely as it has the words 'military' and 'China' in it..

Worth a watch, thanks OP for this thread

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb0y

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

How are we losing this one?

For starters its not a contest! Us skeptics are just realistic in these matters and we are not here for silly games but just to show you that 99% of anything blurry and/or exposed can actually be Earthly!

We have provided enough evidence to prove this is just an over exposed heli or light aircraft but still you cannot see this?

Whats the matter with you? Are you winding people up or just blind or stupid?

Now prove to us that this is an alien starship if your adamant it is one!

LOL have you really look thru this thread?

As a REAL skeptics I'm putting in common sense and logic with stuff that I know about or learned about but stopped and even seen with my bear eyes...

but to say its a Helicopter when putting in motion blur, speed of object, size of the object, the design of the object,the shutter speed, the type of camera, the types of lens,the speed to which the person moved to take the picture, and many many more factors are needed to be known before making a judgement on it what that object is but it sure isnt an helicopter, i tell you

when did you ever see an helicopter with lights at the bottom that is flatten to the surface as bright as that one? those lights are integrated with the bottom of the craft... they arent spotlights or any other add-on's plus lights on the rear in that way?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join