It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what will we do when BP takes our food?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
if these chemicals do begin to pollute the land and evnetually the midwest farmregions all our food may be tainted ..

This is very bad and is being totally ignored???? WHY?

All the attention is about politics and birds no one is realizing publically that this could kill us all?????

Be Well

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've thought of this too. I am torn up over this situation and there are so many angles to it. I don't know where to focus my attention, and part of me just wants to ignore it too. Maybe the food supply part of it seems like it's being ignored because it is just another avenue of this wretched disaster. The mainstream media seem to be just off on there own little tangent with it. They aren't even reporting very hard on what has come to light already, let alone something that could happen in the future.

But I hear ya for sure. It does worry me a bit. hahaha... a bit... that's an understatement!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
All I can Say to those witht he means, Build yourself a grreen house, closed off from the air, Install fans and exhaust systems to filter the air inside and grow your own food, and stay away from meat cause I am sure that will get tainted too, as the meat is eating the tainted grain.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
All I can Say to those witht he means, Build yourself a grreen house, closed off from the air, Install fans and exhaust systems to filter the air inside and grow your own food, and stay away from meat cause I am sure that will get tainted too, as the meat is eating the tainted grain.

might I remind you that our President has outlawed
any person to make their own garden and grow their
own vegetables.

I guess it will soon be illegal to survive.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
We should eat the BP board of directors when the regular food is gone...

Have a big ole barbeque...

Just kidding! I wouldn't do that

They have no limit to their corruption and negligence though, so it seems anywhere they are there is sure to be problems.. We need to get rid of BP people that are running around seemingly above the law .... They are just as bad for America as the spill itself..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

thats what we will do

stand around and complain but do absolutely nothing

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What will we do when BP takes our food? Lawsuits? Mourn your losses? More blame game?

Nah! Why not just move out of the area? Or better yet, just go to your local grocery store, buy some ingredients (by using coupons, too) and make your own home cookin'!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Never heard this one... Do you have a source you could provide? I didn't know of this?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Not sure if srs.... Are you trollin us? Or not?

Second Line

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Thats the whole point to this, ignore it, dont pay too much attention to it, wait till it ruins crops and starts killing people, then theyll want to look into it, and see whats causing it, and want to take forever to help all these people. Its all one big ploy to kill as many lower class people as possible before the shtf, and they start cordoning off the US, and rounding up people.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ive considered the population control angle of this and at least at first glance it really doesnt make sense when you realize that the entire US population is not even 1/16th of the entire world population. You would think if US depop was the goal there would be more overt efforts....although i must concede that if depop was the goal it could certainly be done over the course of YEARS rather than months, afterall contaminating the food supply could truly have a devastating impact on health and longevity. I heard/read recently that cancer had just overtaken heart disease as the leading killer in the US.....and i wouldnt doubt that our food has a great deal to do with that along with the additives and sideeffects of packaging material and growing methods.

now...if depop is one of the goals of the elite....i would expect to see some very noticeable efforts made in the major population centers of the world, namely africa, india and china. Barring some major action there i think the depop agenda doesnt have much to back it up.....but well see...

oh, and back to the US implications of the oil crisis.....i think its just another event designed to keep us off balance and focused on things other than whats really going on in the world....its a commonly used tactic that is successful en masse almost every time......9/11, financial crisis, and now this.....keeps ppl off balance and unable to see through the smoke and mirrors to what their 'masters' are doing that is most important....and also keeps us in survival mode.....not exactly the best mental state to be in.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There is nothing going on.

The Chairman of the Board of BP (Count Chocula) has assured us that he cares about "the small people." He then slinks off to who knows where to enjoy wealth unimaginable to 99.99 percent of the planet. Paid for by the toil of the small people.

The Chief Executive Officer plays with his boy friends on his toy boat and whines to the American people that "he just wants his life back".

The federal authorities, the will of the American citizen made incarnate, instructs the Board of Directors of BP that they must cease the use of toxic dispersants and the Chairman of the Board of BP tells the American people to eff off and yet claims to "care about the small people"

BP blames the spewing oil on faulty data provided to them by the US Geologic Survey, a taxpayer funded service gladly exploited by the Board of Directors to make billions. But suddenly, now that they have screwed up, the blame is placed on the taxpayers and our "faulty" surveys.

Nothing to see here.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

www.abovetopsecret.com... Food Safety Modernization Act.... I think he's talking about the part that says the feds would mandate a bunch of stuff that would effectively put small farms out of business and theoretically make you a criminal if you garden at home without the necessary government mandates. Not sure about more details though, I just skimmed.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Go to a supermarket and buy food. Not hard. Do you know how many crop fields there are in america? These Bp threads are getting more stupid by the day

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Sorry, i missed that. Can you point me towards the info. Seeing as i have a big garden and all.

id hate for this to be one of those odd interpretations of the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
redundant info.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yeah, i figured that was what he was taking out of context. But i wondered if HE knew that.

No one is coming to shut down your garden.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Where has he outlawed it? Hmm that makes some people I know now criminals according to the government. I need more information on this.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

"He" hasn't. Read the links in the above posts to make your own informed call.

this whole thread is way off topic because of someone's vague predictions of fear.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonspyre

Agreed. If there was really a desire to create an "ELE" it would be in Africa or India. In Fact, it IS under the way in Africa!

Of course, most Americans are too narcesistic to know what is going on outside America, so its to be expected they would think everything would revolve around them.

<<   2 >>

join