It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The troops are on their way home, from CNN this morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As i was afraid of the troops are being withdrawn to be deployed as homeland security because of the impending mass panic.

I spent many hours last night thinking what the first signs would be and realized our whole amry is on foreign soil the government knows they are vulnerable and will use the scheduled withdrawl to cover the disaster and the fallout from the first storms of the season.

even if the gulf is spared a direct hit a small storm will cause incrediable problems for our infastructure.

i am truly scared there will be a food shortage followed by a state of emergency order wich will change our country forever.

this being said i am filled with an odd sense of hope that as bizzar as us Americans are and as divided as we stand on many issues that the world will see why we are still the country people want to come to. to be free and make their lives better we as a nation have a way of uniting under the worst of circumstances.

we survived world wars depression and civil war and our country will persivere through this disaster. (my two cents)

Be Well

this is just the begining and we are not at our end ...

to end this thread i want to say for the record that we americans are not the evil empire others try to label us as we work hard i work six days a week and live paycheck to paycheck i have two young babies
most if not all us citizens are honest and simply want peace for our familys and freinds we are not out to control or own the world we just want it to be safe , that said i dont understand all the i hope they get what they deserve posts there are innocent women and children who just dont deserve that kind of evil upon them and others should think before posting such disgusting ignorance.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Could you provide a link to the story online? I can't seem to find it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just checked cnn.com and got nothing.
Provide a source please.

Thanks because if ALL the troops are coming home, something I highly doubt...
There is a major event happening in the Persian Gulf right now.
Doesn't seem logical.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting perspective. But there have been announcements about some troop reductions lately. Here's one that's sort of related.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

to end this thread i want to say for the record that we americans are not the evil empire others try to label us as we work hard i work six days a week and live paycheck to paycheck i have two young babies
most if not all us citizens are honest and simply want peace for our familys and freinds we are not out to control or own the world we just want it to be safe , that said i dont understand all the i hope they get what they deserve posts there are innocent women and children who just dont deserve that kind of evil upon them and others should think before posting such disgusting ignorance.

It's not the citizens that are evil.. It's the government itself that is not there for the people... It's the same in Canada. It's a business and they run it as such. It's all about money and the citizens are just slaves. (in the matrix). Open your eyes and you will see.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Although I would love for our men and women to be returning home, I wonder about this. I mean the US and Israel are chomping at the bit to do something with Iran, so I'm not so sure the troops are going to be moved too far away, if they are moved at all.

I would love to read the source of this story.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

sorry if i was not clear i meant that a majority of troops are scheduled to leave and the source is simply me watching the cnn network on tv there may not be any source online. the point isnt so much whos saying it just that theres obviously a need for the military to be at home and for some odd reason there was a big segment on cnn news about our withdrawl and it got me thinking. im not trying to prove any .....
just sharing my thoughts on what i saw

join