It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by Caji316
Germany invaded the U.S.S.R. (WWII), 1941 also started on June 23rd, 1941....WWIII for us? In 1974, the 1st extraterrestrial message sent from Earth into space. In 1985, a bomb destroys an Air India Boeing 747 killing 329 people. There is no telling what will happen this Wednesday...Something will though.....Great Post.....

It would seem that major wars happen every 20 years or so then dropping to every 10 years, since WW1 = 1914, WW2 = 1939, VietNam = 1955, Russia/Afghanistan = 1979, Desert Storm = 1991, Afghanistan = 2001. Irregardless, the patterns don't look so good.

On my corrected graph May 14 2011 starts World War all over again.

That sounds about right with the Koreas, Israel/Iran, Kyrgykstan, and the plethora of hostilities building up. Maybe they are now building up for the 'grand finale'?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Upon looking at this thread I started some shotgun reserch and found this day come up alot.

November 11th, 2010

This has be hailed at the start of world war three and the like. It should be noted that this is Veterns Day.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I hate to be a buzz kill but ATS receives predictions on a regular basis, it was bound to happen that someone would be right sometime. Anyway you didn't say the 20th, your initial posting states between the 19th and 22nd. When we couple that with the fact that ATS gets so many predictions it just seems like coincidence.

Now if you said that an oil rig would fall into the sea on an exact date and time, picked the ocean, predicted the disasterous oil leak and the failed efforts to stop it then maybe i would start thinking you had a point.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
Upon looking at this thread I started some shotgun reserch and found this day come up alot.

November 11th, 2010

This has be hailed at the start of world war three and the like. It should be noted that this is Veterns Day.

It's also the month of mid-term elections, which are more than likely to go pretty sour for the ivory tower guys. And Obama is going to need a miracle to gain public popularity now. Great thread so far!

Also, 11+11+10=32 . That seems to be a popular Freemason level, along with a favored grid coordinate of theirs (32nd degree parallel).

[edit on 21-6-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by Zagari

I hate to be a buzz kill but ATS receives predictions on a regular basis, it was bound to happen that someone would be right sometime. Anyway you didn't say the 20th, your initial posting states between the 19th and 22nd. When we couple that with the fact that ATS gets so many predictions it just seems like coincidence.

Now if you said that an oil rig would fall into the sea on an exact date and time, picked the ocean, predicted the disasterous oil leak and the failed efforts to stop it then maybe i would start thinking you had a point.

This is exactly my point in starting an impartial database to see the trend of hits and misses, where as I would say that you had a hit, ImaginaryReality1984 is equally valid in suggesting that it is a miss.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well... that doesn't sound fun.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
How Much bigger is the June 23 event compared to the event that happend on April 20th?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just found this site for dates:events.linkedin.com...

I suppose that you could plan your future events around the looming doom with this handy site. It looks like a normal day to me, but the first event is called 'The World In Crisis - business as usual?' conference. I have to admit that I found it funny.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

April 26 1986 being Chernobyl disaster that would appear July 3-4.

Could this be an attack/sabotage on/of the Iranian nuclear facilities?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It could be anything, but you would think that disaster and attack would be diffrentiated in the perdictions, as the two types of events have very diffrent fallouts.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

But they are still related to nuclear facilities. I obviously could be wrong.

Maybe this is a time that will tell America, maybe the WORLD that we must get off of dirty energy, including nuclear. Maybe that is what this whole 2012 crap is all about, maybe it is just telling us to get in balance with the earth once again, OR ELSE.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wait I have a small update: I found out a old note about this in my research...

Still June 23 2010...

- There is a possibilty of a North Carolina or East Coast area of Usa big quake with thousands left homeless

- Also something involving North Korea, and great tension developing into something big

I want to put in here all of the different possibilities I though of for this day...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the 23rd also correlated to the pagan holiday Litha. For anyone looking for more links.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
do people here realize that the timewave theory was invented by a heavy drug user while on '___' and Mushrooms?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

You realize is the same for computers??? Or for the discovery of DNA? Get informed, or in here you will be always answered like this after this question...
Search for Timewave Zero an you will see plenty of threads...

AS I ALWAYS SAY...One has to become fond of something and involve all of his time to that thing if that someone wants to debunk it...
Its useless to have a brief look and close it as debunked.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I would like to know this also. I don't really understand the concept of "novelty", so I don't know the rating system. Need the info.

I've got an East Coast vacation planned 2 days after the 23rd. Help me out.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
do people here realize that the timewave theory was invented by a heavy drug user while on '___' and Mushrooms?

Even a half assed look into this subject will tell you that. I wonder who was not a heavy drug user in the 70's?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You know, I'm not one to put too much stock in the TW or Operation Blackjack, but one question I do have for the skeptical is - what does it take to prove that someone has accurately predicted a date for an event? The only thing I ever hear from hardnosed critics is that such cannot ever happen and if it did then it was coincidence. But that's no more logical than those who tout dates for no reason other than intuition or silly little formulas. Thus, tell me specifically, you who are critics, what would you require in order to know that a system which predicts a date for an event - what do you need to have or what would you require in order to believe that it was true and accurate and not merely coincidence? If that cannot be answered then it leads me to believe that this particular kind of criticism is not logical but based upon emotion and fear.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by dovdov]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Excuse me, But I thought that the timewave zero novelty periods or points were a change or something related to consciousness of humans?
You could have some consciousness changing moment on June 23rd in a single person or a small portion of the population, such as a new invention or some new finding - new information coming out, then it eventually spreads. The novelty point though would be at the time that thing/info was created/found.

Am I right here? I only researched TWZ a little bit awhile back.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Lets hope its not the Three Gorges Dam in China.

News as of June 8th:

Three Gorges Dam Developing Cracks

Do you get ALL of your news from white supremacist websites?!?
Just askin...

Oh god this is one of the best posts of all time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join