It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
School boy error
Spending your time working on numbers to justify your crazy predictions
Numbers will tell you exactly what you want to hear...all the time
My prediction is (read previous line)
1+1 = 2!!!!!

ok time to stop, apologies but no, this is not the way forward.

Evidence: I predicted it..23 + 72 + 2012 = run for the hills

simple

maybe you guys are finally ready for me.

Conal

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

I prefer to not post in this thread again, I really dont believe anyone can answer me that, because thats the truth ...
[edit on 21/6/10 by Faiol]

That's funny you decide to bow out before someone answers you.

I thought the Timewave graph may have been bunk a while until I applied it to the sunspot activity that matched the graph all the way back to 1756.

If it affects the Earth then it affects the Solar system so I checked myself and it's a match. Though since this topic is so "out there" for people like yourself, double checking with your own events would be out of the question eh?

There are less than a handful of times the sun has had periods of no sunspot activity so it wouldn't be that hard for you to double check my words. Of course you may have to think about it and read a bit before you spout out the SAME GENERIC DEBUNKING BS OTHERS SPOUT WITH SELF IMPORTANT MOCKERY.. caps are an imitation.

b

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Germany invaded the U.S.S.R. (WWII), 1941 also started on June 23rd, 1941....WWIII for us? In 1974, the 1st extraterrestrial message sent from Earth into space. In 1985, a bomb destroys an Air India Boeing 747 killing 329 people. There is no telling what will happen this Wednesday...Something will though.....Great Post.....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Originally posted by chriskilla
When i read in your article oil disaster you lost my belief. Why? Because every doomsday scenario thread made is remade after a new disaster occured, that means the last prediction runs out of date. And when a new disaster occurs a new thread just like this on will be made and remade.

Oh and are you Nostradamus? No one can look into the future. Or am i wrong?:/

[edit on 21-6-2010 by chriskilla]

History repetitions, in 2010 will be like living in a time loop. The same events of this year will be repeated, this year.
We are currently repeating 1980s decade events...
We will arrive to 2010 in November...
Can you understand?

This is correct and your predations are kind of shotguned all over this thread. Can you line up your dates and times when “events” are suppose to happen for this year ending in December 2010. We can worry about 2011 and 2012 later. I like what you found for April 20th.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The disaster on 23rd will be England failing to qualify their group in the World Cup. I think that is almost a certainty!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Does anybody else see it as a possibility that the bp blowout preventer totally tips over on the 23rd causing a huge methane explosion?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Originally posted by Faiol

I prefer to not post in this thread again, I really dont believe anyone can answer me that, because thats the truth ...
[edit on 21/6/10 by Faiol]

That's funny you decide to bow out before someone answers you.

I thought the Timewave graph may have been bunk a while until I applied it to the sunspot activity that matched the graph all the way back to 1756.

If it affects the Earth then it affects the Solar system so I checked myself and it's a match. Though since this topic is so "out there" for people like yourself, double checking with your own events would be out of the question eh?

There are less than a handful of times the sun has had periods of no sunspot activity so it wouldn't be that hard for you to double check my words. Of course you may have to think about it and read a bit before you spout out the SAME GENERIC DEBUNKING BS OTHERS SPOUT WITH SELF IMPORTANT MOCKERY.. caps are an imitation.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Bspiracy]

That's really interesting. I've always been a fan of McKenna but never looked very deep into his Timewave theory. Have you posted your data on the correlations between sunspot activity and his Timewave graph? Personally, I'd love to see it. I'm sure you can understand how people would be skeptical, but if you just present them with the raw data, it's much harder to casually dismiss.

Also a question for the OP - you say that the particular cycle that ends on 10/14/2010 is the same kind of cycle that ends on 12/21/2012. When was the last time in history that this cycle ended? Did anything huge happen then?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Faiol

We probably haven't even begun to see the consequences of this disaster yet.

May I remind you the oil is still spilling, with no way to fix it in sight?

This is correct....So far it hasn't been stopped and before it is, I would bet that it WILL be a global event. let the oil get into the gulf stream and come on up the east coast on USA. Will have weather changes so great it will make these 100 degree temp. days were having now like a cool night out at the bar. I just wouldn't speak to soon. let's just wait till this leak is plugged. I really don't think they will ever get it plugged though. In 1 month, 2 months or 3 months....

P/S...I really don't know of many countries that don't know about this spill right now. I am using my DreamBox to get Sat. 97 Galaxy 25, signal that carries world wide reception of different new stations like Aljazeera, Russia TV, Kuwait 2, Syrian TV, Armenia vision, Saudi, tv, Saigon tv, China Today, etc...

About ATS being racist...I think not......Opinionated, Yes, Prejudice, maybe a little.... racist, No Way.......

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Caji316]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

About ATS being racist...I think not......Opinionated, Yes, Prejudice, maybe a little.... racist, No Way.......

Nobody said ATS was racist. A poster gave a link to a site that was extremely racist.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Hadrian

This is not a casual research. This is my work of the entire year of 2010 until now...
I thought about a Timewave correction theory in January 2010...

I know its confusing and I'm not even in a English country, so my language can be complicated...

Your doing a good job my friend...Don't let peoples opinion, that sit back and do NOTHING, worry you in the least...You keep doing what your doing. Some of us appreciate it. Even though some of us are White, Black, Yellow, Brown and Red.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I posted my reply in the original Timewave thread last year.
There were a ton of graphs floating around and I was using the online wave graph that has three or four different views. The view I was using at the time was supposedly the wrong by the account of someone in the thread, but I double checked through all graph algorithms and the match was throughout all.

But no, I didn't save anything because it only took me an hour or so of googling and comparing and I did it for my own benefit.. I used the cycle ratio provided by Evasius.. I double checked the ratio according to the Air-France incident in relation to the original French air-balloon crash.

Once I had that then it was easy to compare periods of sunspot-less periods by googling sunspots and their history. The dips are MUCH larger than the single days provided for us small cycle earthlings and much easier to match.

Within an hour I had all the matching info I needed to make me believe.

I sent my Mother a handwritten prediction months prior to the sunspots ending and I was correct.

b

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
JUNE 23 2010 - Colossal event number 2, it may be:

- Oil Spill disaster gets worst and it develops, hurricane or explosion

- Collapse of a Chinese dam or Usa dam with huge consequences

- Very significant event in Seattle, involving fire

- Blackjack Operation becoming real

- Another hugely significant event that changes forever global opinion about a certain topic

JULY 3-4 2010 - Chernobyl

JULY 5 2010 - 1859 Carrington Solar storm

JULY 12 2010 circa - Civil War in Usa or in another group of countries

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
2010 will be the time loop year. When minor cycle will reach recent years you will found out what it means for events to repeat themselves.

There are actually 2 end date events in Timewave Zero theory. One in 2010 and one in 2012.
The important dates are than November 14 2010 at 2: 21 pm in the afternoon and May 27 2012...

November 14 2010 represents the point when we will see that times and history becomes different, history repetitions will condense into a early singularity.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Germany invaded the U.S.S.R. (WWII), 1941 also started on June 23rd, 1941....WWIII for us? In 1974, the 1st extraterrestrial message sent from Earth into space. In 1985, a bomb destroys an Air India Boeing 747 killing 329 people. There is no telling what will happen this Wednesday...Something will though.....Great Post.....

It would seem that major wars happen every 20 years or so then dropping to every 10 years, since WW1 = 1914, WW2 = 1939, VietNam = 1955, Russia/Afghanistan = 1979, Desert Storm = 1991, Afghanistan = 2001. Irregardless, the patterns don't look so good.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Does anybody else see it as a possibility that the bp blowout preventer totally tips over on the 23rd causing a huge methane explosion?

Possible. They're concerned now that the casing has multiple ruptures and goop is squirting through the seabed now. I won't put my paycheck on this as being the event, since Al-CIAda has vowed an attack 'bigger than anything seen before'. It's a toughie though.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by Caji316

It would seem that major wars happen every 20 years or so then dropping to every 10 years, since WW1 = 1914, WW2 = 1939, VietNam = 1955, Russia/Afghanistan = 1979, Desert Storm = 1991, Afghanistan = 2001. Irregardless, the patterns don't look so good.

On my corrected graph May 14 2011 starts World War all over again.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You keep listing November 14, 2010 but I thought you had to go back 7 months from that original day. Is that back 7 months or should we take 7 months off of November 14?

And can you list all of the important dates this year and maybe what might happen?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Zagari

You keep listing November 14, 2010 but I thought you had to go back 7 months from that original day. Is that back 7 months or should we take 7 months off of November 14?

And can you list all of the important dates this year and maybe what might happen?

Hey! Hello!
there is a mini cycle that is independent by this and confirmed correct that ends November 14 2010.

Only the novelty cycle must be shifted back by 7 months...

Second question: read above dude you will find I already did

Consider that we are now in the 1980s early decade and we have to arrive to 2010 in November...Make the math.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I used to follow Evasius's thread. I will be following this thread now

Keep up the good work. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Dont get me wrong, but I think that alot of holes can be punched into time wave. However, I think it would be important to compile all time wave preditions and save them in a data base. All of them both correct and otherwise. Zagari has one very near hit. I say near hit because you left a number of days open for it [ the oil spill], which in my opinion is fine, but others may want one exact day. Does anyone have the resources for this? I'm sure a 1Tera hard drive should hold all of the ATS time wave preditions for the forseeable future. I would offer, but my bank account protests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join