It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan Is To NOT Evacuate Anyone!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Think about this for a second.

We've seen the threads, we have seen the fear-mongering. The fact is, there is NOT ONE SHRED of proof for any type of massive (as in tens of millions) evacuations from the Gulf Coast. NONE! It's all Sasha Fail or Sorcha Whatever.

With that important lack of evidence one must ask oneself-

What if the plan is not to evacuate anyone? They sure could save trillions in reparations!! Just leave 'em all there...and if they breathe in some chemicals...Oh well...

Surely that would tie into a depopulation conspiracy or two as well?

EDIT: initially posted in skunk works in case you were wondering

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

When the hurricanes hit, they will evacuate "some" for window dressing, and plaster that all over the MSM. Bet on it.

However, you have a valid point that they may have no plans whatsoever for the untold millions who may perish or get very ill.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Interesting, I know that if they were evacuating, my in-laws would be moving in with me, instead they haven't said anything, so I have to doubt the 40 million evac story.

Yes, perhaps they will do nothing, it's cheaper than keeping people in FEMA camps.

BP has set up a 20 billion dollar victim fund, but as usual nothing is rosy with these guys, the awful truth is that the innocent BP workers will be hit hard with their pensions in order to cover the cost of this victim fund. Make a victim to save a victim. My prediction is that the "victims" will somehow be BP insiders. A friend of a friend, etc.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why would they evac anone.

the pharma companies will make a fortune from it...

I beg everyone from that area that can evac...Do it now.

I would love to help if I could but I already have 6 people in a 2 br. apartment just to cover bills.

I also have family down there that will not take my warning serious.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I dont have a awnser but i do have questions maybe some one can awnser. What benefits does the government have by not telling people in the area the air is highly poisonous? What benefits do they have in telling people? Anyone? if its true and the air is bad why would they not let it out and tell everyone?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I would counter with another question:

What do they have to gain by publicizing such a situation?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Well it seems like it's cheaper to just let whoever dies die, doesn't it?

Maybe it'll be that simple - Just savin' a buck

And as above poster mentioned, maybe they can make a few bucks off meds too - BONUS BUCKS

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i then ask you when has the US goverment ever been worred about saving a buck in the last couple of years. lol $13 trillion debt.... whats another trillion to move a few million good ole tax payers. the goverment needs there money

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Good point but it is still cheaper to let something die than have to clothe it, feed it, shelter it, and give it money to pay for all the BP mess....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Maybe thats true....Look at this post and tell me if you think it might be related:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is very plausible.

Quarantine the area and hold people.

Kind of like Starvation at Gun point.

Except with toxic oil air to breath.

If I was in the gulf area I would be leaving ASAP.

edited to add: The FEMA camps are supposed to be concentration camps that were previously Military camps.

Strange that a war can be held up when military bases close and are sold because they can't be afforded.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
Maybe thats true....Look at this post and tell me if you think it might be related:

Wow, that's entirely different level...with codes and alerts, who knows?

Surely the elite have a system in place, they didn't build survival bunkers for nothing!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Surely the elite have a system in place, they didn't build survival bunkers for nothing!

I don't unerstand how the instructions work in this thing. Anyone good at sidoku or crossword puzzles? LOL

I'd be interested in finding out what the coded message translates too.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is a message for the people in the service...

When they are away from the main barracks or on leave...If they get a phone call with these codes it is for them to get ready to ship out..

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I don't unerstand how the instructions work in this thing. Anyone good at sidoku or crossword puzzles? LOL

I'd be interested in finding out what the coded message translates too.

This seems to be the encrypted code (I think) :

mgwwpeuozjmqhactlbny?d

But I don't get how the deciphering works according to the instructions in the linked document...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I can see so many reasons to NOT tell anything :

1 - Evacuation of so many people is just unthinkable even with declaration of martials law ( which in my though can just worsen the situation ) and the help of national guard and the army to show you your new room at the the five stars hotels called FEMA camp, dude look how they manage Katrina....

2 - Avoiding panic : millions of people fleeing in the same time in total chaos will cause deaths, civil desorders, criminals acts etc... and they cant afford or manage that either

3 - Like the others saids to save a big amount of gods ( oups i mean money...)

4 - Millions of free bonus deaths fit very well in the (like Pres.Obama said at west point or explained in the may 2010 National Security Strategy.PDF ) new international order ( read nwo its the same) agenda, you know, less cattle to take care of...

5 - They dont tell anything because they KNOW there nothing to do anyway.

6 - To cover their greedy a$$, its so easy after the facts to say " But we dont know so we are not responsibles"

check this thread it worth it, Pres. Obama new INTERNATIONAL order right in our faces with no shy
May 2010 National Security Strategy

[edit on 17/6/2010 by B3lz3buth]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
It is a message for the people in the service...

When they are away from the main barracks or on leave...If they get a phone call with these codes it is for them to get ready to ship out..

A message for people in the service? With a title of "New world Citizen Alert"?

That doesn't seem right.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think you're on to something here signals. The official word has been don't worry, everything's safe blah blah.
The EPA has denied the air quality data as being unsafe. Remember Christine Whitman of the EPA saying only a week after 9/11 that the air in Manhattan posed no threat? Now how many rescue workers do we have with severe respiratory ailments? These people are corporate insiders and obviouslydo not serve the public interest.

Now on to the meat. Some of you might remember a few threads last year about plastic coffin liners by the thousands. Well, it seems they had piles of them in both Alabama and in Georgia. That's just the ones we know about:

The cost of relocating all those people and feeding and housing and giving them medical care would be in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Let's say they move only 10 million people and it costs $30,000 per person per year. That's 300 BILLION $ for just one year and I think $30,000 per person is a relatively low estimate.
40 million people would be over a trillion dollars. The government doesnt have near that kind of money and I highly doubt China would loan any more considering what this event will do to the US economy.
We're already in trouble and to lose another 5 or 10% of our GDP would sink us!
Far too many signs point to foreknowledge of this event, I won't even start on that here.
Bottom line is the Government cannot afford to save them and rather than sink the whole ship they are going to cast them overboard.
The national guard will be there to enforce a quarantine to keep people from LEAVING the area affected. This will be a martial law event and I would bet every dollar I have on it.
With America crippled I shudder to think of what Imperialistic plans China and/or Russia might have in mind, This would be the time for them to make their move if they have plans of that type and I'm certain at least China does.
God only knows how this will all play out and how it will end but I'm afraid the world as we knew it will soon disappear forever.
Best of luck to all.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the ones who have the $$ will evacuate by themselves

I am sure they are not worried about the fish men and others in the region ....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the ones who have the $$ will evacuate by themselves

I am sure they are not worried about the fish men and others in the region ....

Thats true....unless it releases a global methane cloud...then theres no where to evacuate too except the moon or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join