It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation. *SNIP*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Apply Occam's Razor to any of these theories, and they fall apart.

Occam's razor seems to be a disinfo agents bread and butter on this site....

Am I accusing you though?

Maybe...Maybe Not

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate
According to some these natural events are nothing out of the ordinary, just didn't have the tech previously to record them as quickly and as well.....

But then again maybe there is the suppressed tech that creates these things. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, right?

But absence of evidence is also not PROOF, though MANY people here think it is.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Maybe...Maybe Not

Do I get a pin or something for that? I also demand a briefcase attached to my wrist with handcuffs. Also a nice fedora.

Yeah.

But the more complicated and far-reaching a theory is, the more likely there are to be faults in that theory.

And the mammoth conspiracies with airtight secrecy that are always popping up here are unlikely just due to human nature.

"Three can keep a secret if two are dead." - Benjamin Franklin.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
Gamers? We are indeed. Presently we are caught up as characters in a cosmic computer simulation of great complexity and intricacy. The sooner we come to this realization, the sooner we may seek the release from the benal view and move ourseves to become the one controling the joystick. I intuit the methodology to achieve this is to change the rules of the game whilst in our present condition. How precisely one can achieve this is presently, is proving ellusive to me. Are there any suggestion? Perhaps accessing one's higher self?

Meditation is your best tool. The journey you speak of is the one written about time and time again through myth and legend. The journey within. It is the Hero's Journey, the Shaman's Journey, where you remember who you truly are...an incredibly beautiful being of light with unlimited potential.

Remember that there is only One. In this great cosmic computer, there is only One Architect, One Creator, and connecting to that Force is your birthright. Stay Strong, Love Everything, Fear Nothing.

You are loved infinitely.

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Has anyone else tried to post anything about Corexit on Facebook.
I just tried A chit load of times and it goes down as soon as I put it up!
Somebody else want to try and see what happens. this was the post.

COREXIT! Does this sound like just the name of a dispersant? Look at the word in the light. Turn your brains on people. Forget about the Lakers, they don't matter. The Gulf matters.

Still looking for an answer.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Well after reading this peice of artwork/literature in its entirety, including most of the links, all I have to say is that I hope that you will continue your DUTY of truthspreading either in other places on the web, or, as many of us SHOULD start thinking about doing, spreading it in the real world. Is it against t&c to make a copy of a thread, or multiple copies and hand them out to people on the street? or leave them in stacks as flyers for people to take? They always have those little ad stands with the "apartment finder" or "pickle press" or "little nickel" or other free publications that mostly the poor use, OR the newspaper machines which cost 35c to open the door and put whatever you want in there... and I know it must be considered poor taste at the VERY least but I just thought it would be "funny" if someone went and inserted some interesting info inside some of these free or very cheap publications! I guess it would be up to the person pulling such a prank if they wanted to leave the website or the op`s username on it or just copy and paste the information given... I just think it would be pretty crappy if somehow ats got a bad name or drug into it somehow and having some minimal experience in using "flyers" i know that if you are not careful in how you select your method of deployment, you can create a lot of litter and piss people off...(HINT: do not put them on peoples cars, they will just throw it away. and not in a proper recycling/trash receptacle if you know what i mean. also do not just leave them where the wind will come blow it away later. littered flyers only hurt your image, which is why i thought it might be "really funny" if someone inserted them into another publication. with website logos removed, they may just think that this is some important info the local newspaper thought they should know about... so important they didnt have time to redo the whole paper so they had to do an insert. By the time they realize there was a "hoax" they will have already absorbed the information and checked the website sources you suggested to verify your claims. Anyway, that was an idea i had for a movie about people trying to change worldwide awareness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I have spoken with EvolvedMinistry and as far as he is concerned, feel free to re-distribute this material to whomever you wish in whatever form, just please leave all the information intact as is.

Peace and love to you and all truthseekers,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Wow! That was beautiful! Right on! Thank You!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Maybe...Maybe Not

Do I get a pin or something for that? I also demand a briefcase attached to my wrist with handcuffs. Also a nice fedora.

Yeah.

But the more complicated and far-reaching a theory is, the more likely there are to be faults in that theory.

And the mammoth conspiracies with airtight secrecy that are always popping up here are unlikely just due to human nature.

"Three can keep a secret if two are dead." - Benjamin Franklin.

Im not really accusing you though, I get that occams razor is a good tool, but for this particuly large conspirarcy which I believe to be true, Maybe something like Occam's Rabbit hole excavator would be better.
Its so vast thats why were stuck in it.
Its gna take everyones inginuity to get out.

BTW absolutely Love the quote

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UKI get that occams razor is a good tool, but for this particuly large conspirarcy which I believe to be true, Maybe something like Occam's Rabbit hole excavator would be better.

Occam's Rabbit Hole Excavator - LOVE IT!!!

I think I might just have to borrow that gem, priceless.

As for the OP thread, I do believe, in fact, that this does follow Occam's Razor.

1) The world stage is a mish-mash of random chaos, where triumph and tragedy can never be predicted, and yet some entities seem to navigate better than others by accidental chance.

2) The world stage is a carefully architected cosmic play.

I'm going with #2 as the simplest explanation for reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Interesting that the following story broke today...how apropos.

UK transfers regulatory powers into the Bank of England.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Please take note of my previous post about the mod edits.

There's definitely some funny business going on, which ought to be obvious to those who are aware of what is happening.

EvolvedMinistry is currently unable to edit his post for unknown reasons. This is interesting since several mod edits were made to his post AFTER about 3 hours of being live.

One curious change was "The Pope" became "BacPope" - probably to adversely affect google indexing.

In addition, several links to the Israeli connection were removed. Here are those links again.

www.wrmea.com...
www.palestine-encyclopedia.com...
www.globalexchange.org...
www.politicaltheatrics.net...
www.thewe.cc... (graphic)
www.jewwatch.com...
www.jewwatch.com...

This has nothing to do with Anti-Semitism. We love ALL! Yes, that means EVERYONE!

God does not distinguish between nation or race when it comes to matters of the heart.

Peace and love to everyone,

Namaste.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by UrbanShaman]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by UrbanShaman]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Evolved, you will be missed trust me. Most here are looking for leaders still and that's sad. You seem to know your way so may The Father keep you on your path.
Now as for all of you tectonic plate experts I've got one question for you:
On distance from ocean bottom to core/Where were your measurements taken from? Which part of the Earth?
Which person are you quoting when you say that "they only drilled..." The oil companies involved?
So if we are to take your perspective into consideration as fact that means the entire Earth is the same distance to the core and only the core has magma.
::scratching head/more flat earthers?::
Wow.

Now for school - ever heard of the Mariana Trench? en.wikipedia.org... Also you can't have 2 miles to the ocean floor (thru the water people!) if all the lands are level everywhere.
Oh and if magma/lava can only be found at the core of the earth and no where ever near the crust then WTF is this? www.talktalk.co.uk...

Here's the problem: just because you can name a rock doesn't mean you can just say hey I know this and that discounts the knowledge of anyone else. It doesn't work that way. So lets have a show of links to those who say that you can only find magma/lava at the core of the Earth.
www.chrisoat.com... A Cave, not the Core!
ati.amd.com...
photography.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
Evolved, you will be missed trust me. Most here are looking for leaders still and that's sad.

The time has come where we all must be our own leaders. Really, who could you trust more than yourself? Lead on, everyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is a well written and common sense analysis of what is happening in our world around us. Makes sense! I am sure that the OP's statements may vary from fact on a few minute points, but overall I think it is a good assessment.

I seen that a many number of responses where somewhat negative and asked for even more clarification on some of the specifics. This baffles me. The OP included points of reference and also said that it was to be taken for what its worth and do the rest of the research yourself.

And still some folks were still quite critical.

I am new to ATS. but could it be that even those of us who are open to conspiracies and alike need to pull our plug from the "matrix" sometimes? We need to step away and see a bigger picture.

The OP may not be Picasso.....but its still a picture that needs to be seen. No matter how you interpret it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

The chances that BP drilled into an underwater volcano is not only feasible...Its probable.

I think it's possible that they might have drilled into a volcano.

Pumped Up: Chevron Drills Down 30,000 Feet to Tap Oil-Rich Gulf of Mexico

www.wired.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc94ddd23589.jpg[/atsimg]

Thier demon lord will be released from hell soon to rule over them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee5bb54b8f08.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You are so right. I am new here and I feel a loss already that you don't want to post on ATS anymore. I hope you find a place soon where you can be appreciated.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

[edit on 18-6-2010 by watchtowermaya]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

EvolvedMinistry.....

You said you won't respond, but that's OK because most of your debates with me comprised you generally being unpleasant & accusatory.

Your material as posted?

Well.....it's just more prophetical hocus pocus, which you know you cannot substantiate.....hence your quick exit before you were challenged.

Your material will appeal to those who want to see a conspiracy "under every bed". Rational & logical people will not worry about it. There is no substance.....there never is.

Me?

I'll give you a flag because you said you won't be back.

My prophecy?

You'll come back.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Fun thread.

By the way, no one here is getting out of this alive. It's true. We're all going to die, and when we do, they're going to take everything we ever earned away from us. Every last cent.

What they can't take from you is what you made of yourself. Your thoughts, your reactions, and everything that you spent your mind on while you were alive and still freaking out over everything.

The OP is likely correct on at least 80% of what he suggested, and yes, the truth is that the banksters do own everything. But guess what....they paid for it, so why shouldn't they own it? The grinding soullessness that goes into just keeping that ugly enterprise on the road and between the white lines would kill 99.9999% of the human race if it ever found the ability to stay interested in the endeavor. With all that ownership comes all that constant control and oversight. It's murderous, and that's on the good days.

And if anyone is thinking that this kind of insane commitment is about greed, well think again. This is about the terror of having way too much to lose. If my home burned down today, I could replace what's important. If I owned the world...I don't think I could imagine it. The weight of it all would be crippling. The PTB are terrified and I'm glad that they are. They work so hard to own so much because of their fear, and I thank God every moment that these bastards are so terrified.

When this life of yours is finished, you're going to be surprised at how much of this you fretted over that wasn't worth fretting over. That's all I really know about anything. Love someone and let them know that you love them. Do something wonderful for someone and something unexpectedly sweet to someone else.

Yes, the world is going to end, and when it does, you'll get over it. What isn't going to end is the person you're creating at this moment. Concentrate of making that person the most powerful and impressive person it can ever become. This will be your strength and capacity after all of this foolishness has run its course, and this will be all that will concern you from then on.

Don't let those bastards win forever against you. Let them have their ugly little world. It'll all be taken from them - each of them - as soon as their eyes close for good.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The title was edited because we don't allow goodbye threads but due to the effort the OP put into the thread, it was decided a small edit to the title would do instead of just removing it.

Also, Evolved Ministry had edited his post several times as evidenced by the bottom of the OP of the thread. The only changes made by a staff member was the title and the opening part about it being his last thread. Nothing else was removed or changed by staff. Any other changes would have been done by the OP. He can't edit the post anymore because there is a time limit for members on editing posts.

This will be the only time this will be addressed in this thread. You have any further concerns, use the complaint forum.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
Blah blah blah.

The anti-christ has nothing to do with anything 'evil' because 'christ' has nothing to do with good. The bible is an allegory. That's it! That's all it is, and all it ever will be. Nobody will burn in hell, and nobody will be sitting with a bearded guy in the clouds forever and ever.

Get over this idea that you are living in the end times / apocalypse. You aren't any different than any other person who thought they were special only to die before 'the rapture.'

You die, you go back into the ground to be recycled...just like tons of other living things were recycled so that you could live. There is no escaping death, and your magical beliefs won't ensure you a VIP seat in the afterlife.

Thank you!

This is by far, the best post in this entire thread.
I read, and I read, and I read and I'm getting a lot of "wah wah wah" and people who claim to be "smart" go on about "god" and "antichrist" and use buzz-terms like "wake up people". Ironic...and foolish.
I'm noticing a lot of religious whinging and you honestly think that where as, you worship this all-loving god who just happens to allow a massive oil spill on your home turf and who also allows (wait for the other cute buzz-term) "the powers that be" (shouldn't your invisible friend be the powers that be, puny human?) to control your life but you can "save your soul" by removing responsibility from your own hands and worshiping your invisible friend.
Um...no.
Just...no.
Yes, things like the oil spill suck.
Being broke sucks.
Accumulating debt sucks.
However, we do this to ourselves.
It's not a conspiracy.
It's not some anthropomorphic devil figure trying to lead you astray from your invisible friend.
It's humans.
We are our own worst enemies.

Yes, banking moguls are greedy, that's why they're in banking!
Given the opportunity and having obscene amounts of money and power thrown at your feet, all of you would do the same thing.

Some of you puny humans talk about "Satan" and the "apocalypse" and "revelations" and all that nonsense and you can't even see the nose in front of your face.
"Oh we're all puppets wah wah wah!"
Yeah...what do you think your god is doing, eh?
Pulling your strings while you smile and thank your invisible friend for absolving you of responsibility for having to think for yourself.

Aaaaaaanywho...the op was a good read, but I'm wholly apprehensive about using anything from wikipedia as a finite source.

Oh, and another thing...there are those of you who yell "do the research" but all you're doing is piggy-backing on someone else's research.
If you truly did your "own" research, you'd be out digging through corporate files, interviewing people, braving maximum security military strongholds and expending countless hours in the field collecting and correlating data...so don't act like you're some genius scholar researcher because you read things on the internet like some lazy slob useless eater.

"Oh, but I posted links to wikipedia so that makes me a proper researcher and I'm so super smart!"
Um...no...you're not.

Yes, I'm sure that there are nefarious plans in place to unite the world for a better cause.
I'm a firm believer that in order to do a lot of good, sometimes you have to do a little evil.
Sacrifice a million to save a billion...I'm all for it.
Destroy humanity to save the planet...sign me up.
Ruin the economy to unite the planet and possibly create a unified, evolved, civilized world...let's get this going ten minutes ago!

So many of you out there claim that you've "figured things out" and whatnot...well...good for you.
Pat on the head.
What do you intend to do about it?
Yeah...that's what I thought...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join