It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Chinese Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
The spill has changed weather patterns as well. The oil is hot on its own, but also absorbs heat from the sun. An extra warm gulf has caused heated days and extreme storms like those that killed so many in Albert Pike Ar.

Very good point. And if a good size hurricane hits that part of the ocean, the heat will make it grow at a crazy rate. Makes me sick!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DHSreallybugsme

Ahoy their... Yes! I agree... It's all part of the same source...
But what about the NOW the oil still flows and from what it looks like all the People of the Earth are getting hurt now four a mishap of a few... But is that not how it always is?
How many chances do we get to make our little Earth-Ship run smoothly?
If the titanic knew there was a simple iceburg that would destroy a marval of Human enginering for it's time... would they not start with learning how to build the Radar first?

But we alway cut our nose off dispite our face with blind faith, but sometimes it's just to late... And the ship is sinking ... But gets on the life boats first... I ask?

Kind Regards

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Wah wah wow! Nice find! I wonder which news outlet that was. Still interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

VERY GOOD OP. This is the censorship Obama has been wanting to pass. So that we, The American people cannot see the Media posted about us from other countries and the other way around, thus making our Government the sponsorship of the American people allowing the Government to portray the kind of people Americans are. S&F
I hope see more threads like these!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a perfect time to share these videos I made a few tears ago... sorry, I meant years ago... but the typo is appropriate as well.

A New World Awakening:

A New World Awakening Part 2:

WE DO NOT NEED OIL! That is what people should be angry about.

THIS NEVER HAD TO HAPPEN, THAT IS WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Well these photos are very disturbing indeed and what pisses me off is the fact that the worldwide population is not seeing the real extent of the damage to our wildlife I make no apology for the tone of my post.

I am so ANGRY! I want to stand on the rooftops and scream
, what pisses me off the most is the fact that OBAMA speaks complete and utter rubbish on TV. We at ATS know the facts because of our dedicated knowledgable member base, we know what is really happening, yet there is such a tight reign over the media, others are oblivious!

When the true extent of this comes out, I mean after BP and OBAMA have come out of this smiling, there will be outrage, however, since everything is controlled in a way that protects the fat cats nothing will happen.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

All you people that cry about the oil spill make me sick! You all get soooo up set over dead birds, turtles and fish while Human suffering exists on a massive scale worldwide!

Imagine that you had a news feed that updated you to all the tragedy's that befall your fellow man each and every day. Now think about how much time you have spent searching the INTERNET for solutions to this oil spill while totally ignoring other more pressing issues that demand our immediate attention! When was the last time you searched Google to see what could be done to help those enduring abject poverty around the globe? But you will rush to ATS to post a story about some hillbilly's idea to use hay to soak up the crude in the Gulf...

Show a picture of an oil soaked animal = OUTRAGE!
Show a picture of a staving child = >OUTRAGE...

This is Day 59 of the oil disaster yet where is it?
Where are the destroyed oil coated beaches like we seen in Alaska?
When is it going to happen? Is this spill going to claim as many victims tomorrow as starvation will?

HELL NO IT'S NOT!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Emptying an entire reservoir into the ocean affects you and the starving child.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Very disturbing images - I feel ashamed that I have ever used a product containing petroleum. Wish I could get rid of all that is in my home, but its everywhere! I don't drive now, biking everywhere I go, trying to do the best I can to not use the product but I don't think any of us can do that all the way around unless we are ready to completely change our lifestyles. The guy with the goggles is probably not feeling very well right now.

Great post, thank you for showing us what the media most certainly doesn't.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We all share responsibility. IMO
OP thanks for sharing the pictures.
I am spreading them around.

S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

Ahh...the real burning question. What to do about NOW. (Picture me shrugging in cluelessness).
But even if one of us came up with a miracle solution to stop the oil, I wonder if the PTB and BP would give it a shot, or just continue to say "We got it covered..thanx."
Somebody will figure this out....but how long?????

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
www.aladding.com...

Here are some photos of our own country we haven't seen yet.

Thanks for posting, Everyone look at day 44.

You telling me we cant bolt another huge weighted pipe to that dam flange? How frickin idiotic of BP and our government to think we are that stupid.

That right there should tell everyone that this is staged by and for Obama and his NWO thugs. Everyone should get ready to take over and fix this problem ourselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah, these are all from cnn and a few of them are from a fox news chopper. If I find the link again I will post it.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just thought I would jump in to say that all of these pictures aren't unique to some leaked Chinese source......the picture of the single bird (I think a flamingo?) peering out from the oil was played almost non stop on Fox news for a least a couple of days. They showed all kinds of horror from the gulf, I had to stop watching because it just brought me to tears every time. Maybe we need to turn the channel more???

...and to the poster who addressed the idea that people here are making too much of this and not enough of human suffering in general. Well, how do you know that the same people upset about this horrible catastrophe aren't the same people that work in some way to address those very issues? The point is, in my mind, we should all care about everything. It's all important and we all have a role to play no matter how big or small. When you start picking and choosing which crisis is more noble, you become like "them."

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
nothing to see here folks

just all people in the region lost their jobs and will starve to death

just all life on the region will die

nothing to see ... go to the other thread and flag that!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Many thanks to you, xstealth, for posting this thread. The photo essay is brilliant and speaks without the need for English or Chinese commentary.

The suffering of human beings, the deaths of some, the suffering and dying of animals ... all of it because of corporatist greed is a heavy indictment of the international corporatist capitalism that has a stranglehold on nations, on peoples, and even Nature herself.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote, except 9/11 and the war with Iraq bit. 9/11 resulted in the invasion of Afghanistan, supposedly to hunt for Osama bin Laden, not Iraq. Iraq came later, with it's 'WMD's' strewn all over the place..(sarcasm)

Not heard much about old bin Laden for a good while now have we...and not exactly up to our necks in Iraq's WMD either.

Ah well...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I read through the first page so forgive for not having the patience to read the other pages.. just gotta say.... this is not stuff being hidden from the US pop. I have seen almost all of these pics... I was expecting to see new pics of something.. Yes.. the event is terrible.. but the title to me is misleading.. If anything the Chinese media is only seeing things that the US media is releasing

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I would just like to remind everyone here that a certain scripture you all should be familiar with ..ya know a mountain of fire being cast into the ocean, 1/3rd of the ocean is turned to blood etc. Well consider this other scripture so that the decisions made by the quartet don't suprise you please.

"Hurt not the oil or the wine" this is in revelations and hopefully you all know of it. You already know what the oil is and you should be getting an idea of what the wine is, it is representing the lavish lifestyles, not saying your's is lavish, as I'm not qualified to interpret this, but there is a man who is, he is named in the scriptures and he is present now and teaching those who will submit themselves as a little child, he explains everything you need to know, none of this should suprise anyone who studies to show themselves approved for the kingdom of yahweh, I can tell you I've been waiting for years to see this come to pass and am glad as it will take something as huge as 1/3rd of the 3 oceans to turn to death to cause the people to realize their bible ,, even though it has been tampered with by the catholic church to lead us away from righteousness ..has all the answers and tells you what to look for. Why am I elated to see this even though it is very disturbing... because it will cause many to turn to the creator yahweh and his house. But let me be very clear, this mess is nothing compared to what is coming next which is of course "when the declare peace, true peace then sudden destruction comes upon them.." the nuclear baby will be born soon enough and it will make you forget about the gulf oil volcanoe..hopefully you won't be one of those who even after seeing 1/3rd of mankind in and around the great river euphrates die ...continue to commit fornication, revel in legal/illegal drug use called sorcery in your bible, murder either by participating in wars or aborting babies and the rest.

It's time for you and me to submerse ourselves with an open mind in the holy inspired scriptures, even if you have read them in the past, read them now and see if they don't hold new unseen before meaning, I promise you this ...the book of yahweh doesn't lie. You already know hollywood is poison and the news are all liars so why waste your precious time watching the tube? The answers you seek are in the scriptures from genesis to revelation. And anyone who really is serious should go to www.yahweh.com and start with the booklets first and then graduate to the sabbath day (saturday) sermons, but anyone who will not humble themselves as a little child, that is don't bring crap learned on the brain zapping tube to the table, none of the gods of tv have ever told you the truth, and everything they've ever said is in some way pre-programming to keep your mind from understanding the un-deniable knowledge found only in Yahweh's words. Yahshua messiah said it plainly when he said "fools and slow of heart, not to believe all the words of the prophets" where do you think he got his understanding from?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
www.aladding.com...

Here are some photos of our own country we haven't seen yet.

My wife made the comment the other day that all the oil coming out from one well is proof that the oil industry is lying about the oil is going to run out soon.

This is beyond belief. It's my prediction that this well is going to bleed itself out and the oil will eventually reach the coasts of the UK then the British can start criticising the way the Americans have dealt with this crisis because the oil that's polluting their shores originated from across the ocean.

It doesn't matter who owned the oil well, the United States should do a heck of a lot more to contain this ecological disaster.

BTW, here's what our so-called Commander-in-Cheif was doing from day one.This looks like Obama is concerned alright!

Link on to it. It's a real shame he can call himself any kind of a leader short of leader of losers!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i am not sure what scares me more. The I have to choose between the media not reporting or the government telling the media not to report.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join