It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama answering publics questions about BP on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Obama will be making an address on Youtube tonight and answering questions submited by the public. Youtube are currently accepting the publics questions about the BP oil disaster. You can submit your own and vote on other peoples questions. Get in quick and have your say. We are the people in the know here at ATS so we should be making sure the right questions get voted up! This is the question I submitted:

"It has been shown BP have decieved the American public in regards to the scale of the disaster and have enforced a media blackout in the Gulf. Why then has the government left BP in sole control after so many bungled attempts to block the leak?"

I can imagine you guys have some great question ideas yourselves. Copy your question into this post aswell
Obama on Youtube

[edit on 15/6/2010 by BungleX]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I highly doubt the President will answer any question poised by any ATSer (even the more liberal ones) for obvious reasons.

In fact, most questions will probably be nicely filtered to advance the party line.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've seen this YouTube Q/A thing before. The popular questions are the easiest ones to answer...they never push through the REAL questions.
It's a nice thought, but it just won't happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would love to ask my big @$$ list of questions,

But would likely get promptly denied due to all the intelligent facts they contain.

Well post up the link and I guess I'll try anyways.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

Do you have a link? I went to yourtube, and could not find exactly where to ask questions.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Maybe you guys are right about the "easy" questions being voted up the most. Still worth a try. My question so far has:
38 thumbs up
18 thumbs down
I am surprised that it has that many thumbs down. Maybe I shouldn't be though.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I edited my first post it has link now

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BungleX
I edited my first post it has link now

Thanks. I am always logged on to youtube, and when I go to your link, it tells me to log in, again.

I go to Youtube off your link, and I am logged in, but can't find this link you have.

Curious!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thanks. I am always logged on to youtube, and when I go to your link, it tells me to log in, again.

I go to Youtube off your link, and I am logged in, but can't find this link you have.

Curious!

Wow thats strange as!
The address is: www.youtube.com...
I cant see how that would be different for another user. I got access through a special advert link that was at top of the page. They stick on top of every Youtube page till you close it.

[edit on 15/6/2010 by BungleX]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

yeah, it's weird. I just tried to go there, and ask a question again, and it asked me to log in. Meanwhile, if I leave ATS, and go to Youtube, I'm logged in.

Maybe to get people to log in again, is a way of tracking where the questions are coming from.

??????

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by BungleX

yeah, it's weird. I just tried to go there, and ask a question again, and it asked me to log in. Meanwhile, if I leave ATS, and go to Youtube, I'm logged in.

Maybe to get people to log in again, is a way of tracking where the questions are coming from.

??????

When your on any Youtube page do you get the link at top like in pic here?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

Yes, I do. But now, when I go to your link, it says on the screen where they show a video, "no events at this time,"

Perhaps I was trying to get in at a time when they were cancelling this question phase.

join