It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
reply to post by romanmel

I tried to start a similar thread and the mods deleted it and e-mailed me .... there is something in the rules about "soliciting" and our support could be deemed "soliciting"

I bet it's been deleted.

I agree with ATS on the rule but I think as an organization they should get behind this one in a big way ...

Thanks much for the info. I understand the need for ATS's stand on soliciting.

I. like you, hope ATS gets behind the support of Wikileaks in some manner. "We must all hang together as one or we shall surly all hang seperately."

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

That's a no brainer to me. They airstrike a village (ie. a place where civilians live) and don't expect civilians to be living there? So is that like saying we can airstrike a hospital and expect there not to be sick and injured in there? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
And to think I was brought up thinking the American Army was the good guy's! full of John Wayne's an Steeve MC Queen's! AAaaa I might as well dream here as in Bed

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What wikileaks is doing is important and brave, however it's also important for ATS to stay neutral.
There is no bias in skepticism, so ATS has to be skeptical even with wikileaks.

I do not agree that ATS has to be behind this
T&C are T&Cs, if they make an exception for wikileaks then where does it end? Another exception for campaign for liberty and then another exception for something else?

It's always better to just stick to the book.

Let's get back on topic now

Originally posted by Agent S
he needs to release it ASAP ..his life is in danger if he doesnt, once its leaked they cant do anything

Although this is a very simple route I would agree.
I'm not saying they can't do anything once it's leaked, i'm just saying that he should leak it before he can't. Either way he would be in equal amount of danger.

I'm also interested on what there is to see about the Vatican.
In fact i'm a little scared to get that info in my hands.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When I think of JULIAN ASSANGE (Wikileaks head), I think of Sparticus, the slave that cried enough and stood against the mighty Roma army with a rag-tag assemblage of brave former slaves! The word hero and patriot for freedom comes to mind.

If the CIA is successful, they will suicide him. Their act may backfire on them, though. Many have come to understand the ruthlessness of this defunct organization of thugs for the TPTB.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think people need to be a little smarter about this Lamo guy. Clearly a talented hacker, completely of his own accord tracks down and communicates with manning, extracting the chats that are now visible to everyone, then tips off the relevant agencies?

No, no way. At best, he's a puppet, just like bin laden. Their puppets are out there, this is obvious.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by evans]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by evans
I think people need to be a little smarter about this Lamo guy. Clearly a talented hacker, completely of his own accord tracks down and communicates with manning, extracting the chats that are now visible to everyone, then tips off the relevant agencies?

No, no way. At best, he's a puppet, just like bin laden. Their puppets are out there, this is obvious.

Huh?

I have no idea what you just said. Sorry, could you be a bit more clear as to why you are for BigGov coverup of murder of civilians by war.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It is the men and Women of the Armed Forces this HAS to have an affect on. It is these people who need to lay there guns down, turn and put their middle fingers up to the ones spitting out their orders and realize they have been manipulated and lied to by their Commanders and country. Media as well.
We have to hope the Men and Women of the Militaries begin to see thru the smoke and mirrors, cause if not the war machine will continue to march on with brainwashed soldiers.

and remember...
God never created religion
God never created Boundaries/countries
God never created War
...................................Man Did!!
People in the Military, Yes Brave and Courageous for damn sure, need to Wake UP! And that too will take alot of Bravery on their parts.

Good Luck Julian. Im definetly rooting for you!
Keep up the good work and continue to expose the evil that has hijacked our Human Race.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

[edit on 16-6-2010 by KILLFOXX]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Forgive me. I meant to say that Lamo being painted as an individual actor in this is misconceived; he's a puppet. The sooner these cables and media are released, the better!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Doesnt matter, The majority of American's have known they are there for the wrong reasons for a long time they are just in denial to themselves... truth is this majority don't care about anyone as much or more than themselves and will still believe that their government may do bad things but that they do it for the greater good - their greater good.
Lucky there is still the minority and hopefully this will cause that minority to grow.

EDIT: IMO

[edit on 16-6-2010 by byteshertz]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KILLFOXX

I agree, the military men of today should wake up to the manipulation.

Unfortunately, they are all voluntary soldiers with little understanding of history other than what there leaders tell them.

Many of them will eventually be sent to roundup us true patriots and take us to the FEMA camps. They will believe they are doing what is right cause the Sarge said it was good to take off these bad folks to "protect them".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Im really concerned about Assange, I hope he can keep this up. TO ME he is the real binladen - the 1 guy The American government right now will have at the top of their list.

Question is how can we all protect him? We can donate money etc through the wiki leaks site (Which I encourage anyone who can during this recession to do)
But money can only get you so far when you are but one man against such huge force such as the USA government.
Another thing I have to wonder with such a sophisticated operation being run by wikileak is that if Assange is just the face of the operation.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Do it Wikileaks! show it.. National Security my ass! it's only national security if it shows the war crimes committed and will revitalise the insurgents against the United States with good cause!

Hopefully it will educate these COD fanboys that War isnt a game and it isnt funny.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Personally I cant wait for the wikileaks founder to be erased. He's a threat to the country. If hes willing to release this crap just to slander the military, I very much guarantee he'd give intel to the enemy under pressure. Classified intel belongs in only in the hands of the government.

Transparency is a big crock of BS. All this stuff will eventually be declassified in the future anyways. Way to paint the troops as child killers.

First off, we shouldn't be in any country besides the United States of America anyway. Policing the world is what Rome use to do. And as far as the classified documents go, I hope they get released and some of the things that I was involved in over there come out. They don't put stuff like this on the news. When I was in Iraq I had to kill a 6 year old boy with an AK-47. Unfortunate. But that kid would not be dead if our government hadn't of sent us over there. Now that I'm a little more wiser than a scared 24 year old (31) I would have laid down my gun and had all my fellow americans lay down there guns and come home. They didn't prosecute the German soldiers when WW2 ended, they prosecuted the generals and leaders. We need to do the same. I hope these documents get released and we need more people like this to stand up to Big Brother or we are all in for a very Rude Awakening. America has been a training ground for the New International Government. Why do you think we have states and we are not just one unified country. It was a test to see if our government could go into place throughout the world. Russia will still be Russia and China still China, it will just be governed by 1 world government. People need to wake up and people that make these comments are probably CIA/FBI/Goverment anyway. Trust me I use to be one of them also, but my kindness for humans has changed me. War changed me. Good luck to this guy. Thanks to him, and this story posted on MSN I have found this website through Wikileaks and will be a frequent member now.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Funny how it used to be that Bush would do this, or Cheney would do that, now you guys just refer to "The Powers That Be" or more simply "They".

Can't bring yourselves to recognise that these crimes are now being perpetrated by a liberal administration huh.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Funny how it used to be that Bush would do this, or Cheney would do that, now you guys just refer to "The Powers That Be" or more simply "They".

Can't bring yourselves to recognise that these crimes are now being perpetrated by a liberal administration huh.

Same difference

There are good liberals and good conservatives
It's just that the good ones don't get elected

the one's that win all support the same agenda
Obama very much supports the neocon agenda

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wiki leaks guy has a way of leaving out or altering certain relavent facts, like the alleged "victims" were armed muslim terrorists attempting or planning or previously involved in killing american soldiers. Catch and detain. It's called war.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
WIKI LEAKS FOUNDER A TRUE PATRIOT.

As some of you in this forum beleive we are justified in our presence in Iraq and Afganitan. The question arises about the nature of our government to distroy people from the air in discriminatly.

These mud hut cave dwellers are so dangerous they might distroy the US.

How have you benefited from these wars, has anything changed as a result of the patriot act. Yes it has and its all around you in the form of,
mandatory health care, carbon taxes, cyber security, greater power to the federal reserve, dictorial powers to the president.

This next video, is what will happen to you in the united states. A furture glimse as your government gets ready for the eugenics control grids.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

And the WTC was a military compound? Oh, wait, I forgot, George Bush and the jews took it down. Semper Fi. You know, one day you might find that the Marines are the only thing standing between you and martial law imposed by the Kenyan.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
Wiki leaks guy has a way of leaving out or altering certain relavent facts, like the alleged "victims" were armed muslim terrorists attempting or planning or previously involved in killing american soldiers. Catch and detain. It's called war.

Wrong!!

It's not called war, it's called business!
As they say follow the money

Your patriotism is severely misplaced

And secondly if you invade a country what do you expect, hugs and kisses?

Imagine if a muslim country invaded the United States, you think you wouldn't have americans shooting those invading troops?

This is not War, this is business

It is so difficult to believe that there are still people who actually think that American troops are doing the right thing by being in Iraq or Afghanistan.

After all that has been exposed it is still not enough

You still have people like yourself saying "Please continue to bankrupt my country to kill civilians in a foreign land".

Unbelievable!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join