It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Funny how it used to be that Bush would do this, or Cheney would do that, now you guys just refer to "The Powers That Be" or more simply "They".

Can't bring yourselves to recognise that these crimes are now being perpetrated by a liberal administration huh.

None of the sides are working for the people, so I honestly dont get why people care about them in the first place. Caring about politics only means that you are accepting that you are supposed to play the spectator role while they are playing the leader role.

Good game for them, but the people are just like kids, asking daddy for favors. Seems like a healthy relationship to you?

Its not that Im wishing for anarchy, but I simply dont respect the people in politics because they dont respect the people.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Leaving out or altering certain relavent facts?
Sounds more like the MSM then "Wikileaks Guy".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well Said my friend!
Well said!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I'm sorry to say that I agree with you. However, if true and if the MSM ignores this. It's up to us as ATS members to bombard our local news stations with this information. It would be the only choice we have.

We would have to at least try.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by astrogolf
Wiki leaks guy has a way of leaving out or altering certain relavent facts, like the alleged "victims" were armed muslim terrorists attempting or planning or previously involved in killing american soldiers. Catch and detain. It's called war.

Wrong!!

It's not called war, it's called business!
As they say follow the money

Your patriotism is severely misplaced

And secondly if you invade a country what do you expect, hugs and kisses?

Imagine if a muslim country invaded the United States, you think you wouldn't have americans shooting those invading troops?

This is not War, this is business

It is so difficult to believe that there are still people who actually think that American troops are doing the right thing by being in Iraq or Afghanistan.

After all that has been exposed it is still not enough

You still have people like yourself saying "Please continue to bankrupt my country to kill civilians in a foreign land".

Unbelievable!!!!

Very well put!!! I commend you. Think about this people. You have a freakin tank rolling down your street with a big barrel pointed at your front door. Or a Humvee with a 50 cal pointing at you and your family. I was there people! We did this daily! I ran convoys in Iraq! People need to wake up and smell the roses. We are not over there to help these people. Hell, most the guys I was with over there didn't give a crap about any of those people, they just wanted to kill someone so they could come home and brag about it. Mind you MOST of these guys were from 18-25. The perfect age to brainwash someone, strait out of High School. I was 23,25,28 when I went over. The first 2 times, I was very brainwashed. But the last time I was preaching to my troops to not kill innocents. I put a gun to one of my troops heads because he shot a woman for no reason. Lets just say it didn't end well and that's why I sit here as a civilian. They made sure I got out and didn't go back. That guy with his Semper Fi, brainwashed by the Government who's kids grow up and go to Harvard and Yale and get all the opportunities, while you stuck in the military, earning $12,000 a year and your kids will NEVER BE ANYBODY! THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES OF THIS COUNTRY! THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE TRYING TO CHANGE! I want my kids to have the same opportunities as those SILVER SPOON KIDS! Sorry, this just strikes a nerve for me. Hits way to close to home. Maybe I sound like an anarchist, maybe we are all just chasing an unreal dream.

And the WTC was a military compound? Oh, wait, I forgot, George Bush and the jews took it down. Semper Fi. You know, one day you might find that the Marines are the only thing standing between you and martial law imposed by the Kenyan.

No matter who carried out the attacks on 9/11, innocent Americans died for no reason. Just like in Waco, just like in OKC, just like in Saudi at the Embassy. Innocent Americans are killed everyday because we are too scared to stand up to our government as soldiers because of the UCMJ and fear of our lives being ruined like mine was. Keep listening to them though, they are going to "save you and all of us" hahaha.

I really hope this guy releases EVERYTHING he has!!! Please!!! I wish I still had my clearance and could get my hands on what info I use to have. Airstrikes in Somolia that never happened, Kenya, and Kosovo. 1997-2007 was my service time. I saw a lot and did a lot.

Keep digging, its the only way to fight back. And don't let them censor us on the internet!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

The last time I looked the Afghanistan civilians did not bomb the WTC.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey guys, those of you who wish to support wikileaks but cannot do so in a financial manner then you can also help via these two options if you have the necessary skills :

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Hopefully it will educate these COD fanboys that War isnt a game and it isnt funny.

The only COD fanboys I see are the ones that post on here, spewing their hatred and "know it all" attitude about the military and the troops.

No one here seems to grasp the fact that the insurgents know that everyone gets their panties in a bunch over dead civilians, so they intentionally hide in villages, knowing if there's an airstrike, civilians will die.

Taliban really seem to be brave when they are hiding behind a civilian human shield.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise
The only COD fanboys I see are the ones that post on here, spewing their hatred and "know it all" attitude about the military and the troops.

No one here seems to grasp the fact that the insurgents know that everyone gets their panties in a bunch over dead civilians, so they intentionally hide in villages, knowing if there's an airstrike, civilians will die.

Taliban really seem to be brave when they are hiding behind a civilian human shield.

You seem to be very confused and then say others don't know anything about troops.
Firstly Taliban and insurgents are two different things, yet you use them interchangeably
Secondly we are not there to fight the Taliban we are there to fight Al-Qaeda
Thirdly you know what an insurgent is? It's a Texan who gets his shotgun when an invader unlawfully enters his home.

If invaders came to the U.S. we all would be calling american insurgents heroes.
Do you disagree?

Fourthly you others don't know about troops, do you know anything about war on civilians? They are Civilians! Of course 90% of them will run to villages or something to hide, they are civilians!!!!

It's so easy for you to just sit down in your home comfortably when there aren't tanks going around outside your house and airstrikes from an origin you can't even see. It's living in eternal fear. Did you see the first collateral damage video from wikileaks?
Those people didn't even see who was shooting at them, not one of them looked into the sky. What kind of life is that where you can get shot anytime out of nowhere?
You can't even be ready for it because you can't see it.
That living a life of complete hourly daily fear.

We have killed so many and stolen the concept of "living" from... the living!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I think you hit the nail on the head.

An insurgent is someone who is fightng against you, even if you invade their country.

If you are on the defensive against a stronger opponent who is fighting you for no apparent reason then you are a man/woman who is defending your homeland.

Many americans and even UK citizens need to understand something. If someone invades your homeland you will no doubt fight against them. If they offer freedom as they come in with guns blazing you are justified in thinking that their actions are not honourable.

Even if they genuinely are offering freedom you might simply be annoyed wit the fact they are invading. Why so many americans forget this is beyond me considering the fact that the american war of independence could be considered a conflict involving insurgents.

I guess as long as they are foreign and "terrorists" it doesn't matter if they die and their death leaves their children starving.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
At about 5:00am PST. There was Thread about Wikileaks needing help. And a member posted he sent $500 via paypal. I was reading the post and clicked on page 2 404 error came up. I couldnt find the thread anymore. Did anyone else see that?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise
How come no one on ATS seems to get all excited and whatnot when insurgents kill women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Car bomb goes off in a marketplace, a bunch of women and children are killed, and you don't see Thread One started about that here.

Interesting.....

Because that is their known and stated Modus Operandi. They are terrorists. People get bent out of shape about the U.S. Military doing this kind of stuff because the government has been spewing propaganda that we are some weird amalgamation of knights in shining armor, Superman and Jesus Christ all rolled into one.

Incidents like this run counter to the rhetoric of the United States Government, while terrorist attacks on civilians is consistent with theirs.

Simple enough.

Are the terrorists/insurgents bad people? Absolutely. Would they still be blowing up their own people if we were back home protecting our homeland and keeping our noses out of everyone else's affairs? That remains to be seen; but I think it's high time we found out.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You seem to be very confused and then say others don't know anything about troops.
Firstly Taliban and insurgents are two different things, yet you use them interchangeably
Secondly we are not there to fight the Taliban we are there to fight Al-Qaeda.

Thirdly you know what an insurgent is? It's a Texan who gets his shotgun when an invader unlawfully enters his home.

Actually, I call them all "bad guys" or worse. I was just being polite.

Fourthly you others don't know about troops, do you know anything about war on civilians? They are Civilians! Of course 90% of them will run to villages or something to hide, they are civilians!!!!

So, it's OK for the Taliban/Insurgents/AQ/Bad guys to hide with civilians and use them for human shields?? Just curious...

It's so easy for you to just sit down in your home comfortably when there aren't tanks going around outside your house and airstrikes from an origin you can't even see. It's living in eternal fear. Did you see the first collateral damage video from wikileaks?

And it's easy for people here on ATS to bitch at the Troops that are out there fighting when they have zero frame of reference. What, because you saw a video, you think that you know everything that was going on that day?

And easy for me in my comfortable home? Have you been in combat? I have. And probably will be going back again this year. Not sure what number tour this will be; I've lost count.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
Because that is their known and stated Modus Operandi. They are terrorists. People get bent out of shape about the U.S. Military doing this kind of stuff because the government has been spewing propaganda that we are some weird amalgamation of knights in shining armor, Superman and Jesus Christ all rolled into one.

But how come no one here seems to think or even care about that? A terrorist can kill a market place full of kids, and no one on ATS or anywhere will even bat an eye. "Well, that's how they fight". True, but does that make it right?

US Forces don't make it a tactic, technique or procedure to kill civilians

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

w ww.thedailybeast.com

After several days underground, the founder of the secretive website WikiLeaks has gone public to disclose that he is preparing to release a classified Pentagon video of a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan last year that left as many as 140 civilians dead, most of them children and teenagers.

While denying again that WikiLeaks has the State Department cables, Assange acknowledges in the email today that he is in custody of the May 2009 video that shows the airstrike on the Afghan village of Garan
(visit the link for the full news article)

Out of respect for not being branded as some spook i have chosen to quote you in full.

To begin with and lets get things straight up and down to earth. Nothing and anything you do via the web is accessible. Only those who know and those who do not exist live and are so called "surfing" the net without any digital fingerprint. Those individuals are not in some basement but rather are very well connected and switched on to how the internet lives and you and myself breathe oxygen for our very existence. That being said, lets try and stay focused here.

As expected, a wiki has entered this site and by no means whas it by chance. Viewers, there is far more at hand than what you are being led to believe. Trust me on this, we have been there, done that, next...!. Its only a reproduction of what was achieved in the early seventies.

edit:syntax errors are left as is.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
To begin with and lets get things straight up and down to earth. Nothing and anything you do via the web is accessible. Only those who know and those who do not exist live and are so called "surfing" the net without any digital fingerprint. Those individuals are not in some basement but rather are very well connected and switched on to how the internet lives and you and myself breathe oxygen for our very existence. That being said, lets try and stay focused here.

Say what????

The internet makes everything accessible
what are you trying to say

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Exactly that. I do not think i need to expand. Anything, one does, via the web, IS, categorized.

......what, you thought otherwise.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The truth will set us free

(second line)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
anyone with half of their brain working knows that these are illegal wars and most killed are civilians, US has no business there, they should not explore those people and their lives

they will say well, the kids had bombs on their asses, so they had to kill them all

I have nothing to add to this.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
The truth will set us free

(second line)

Indeed a nice quote, but in reality, its not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join