It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new crop circle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Hi everyone, I personally find this crop circle fascinating, it seems to represent a new dimension emerging within our own dimension, that's all i'm getting from it at the minute, I'm interested to hear others perspectives on this circle.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It must be a beginner's creation. It certainly isn't as intricate as the better ones people fashion now. I'm sort of surprised at what people bother to post these days. It used to be you have to be more and more clever just to get people to bother noticing your artwork. I hope the current goal isn't to make simple old style crop circles. People will have to find another art form soon unless people take the time to be more inventive.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sometimes the things that appear the simplest are the most profound, and also the most beautiful.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Thank Goodness. the 5th dimension is almost ... fully "here". It will co-exist with our current dimension for some time, maybe a long time. But the energies will be here, in full, available to all who choose to access them.

It is almost time for a world-wide celebration. Things will never be the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Either I am intuitive, having a premonition or this isn't new (not 'new' in the sense of today anyway)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
lol, two slightly contrasting opinions here, I guess this is a nice reflection of the polarity on our planet at the moment.

"It is almost time for a world-wide celebration. Things will never be the same"

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I think it's about 10 days old but I couldn't find any threads discussing it.

I love the lion picture, the Pharoes and initiates that were Sons of Gods used to keep lions as pets and pull their chariots before Egypt fell from grace. Lions are extremely high vibration creatures that withdrew into the wild as they could not stand the low vibrations as the Sons of Gods withdrew from the planet and left Sons of Men to rule the planet. Hopefully within our lifetime we will see the return of the lion as a domestic animal.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n

I love the lion picture, the Pharoes and initiates that were Sons of Gods used to keep lions as pets and pull their chariots before Egypt fell from grace. Lions are extremely high vibration creatures that withdrew into the wild as they could not stand the low vibrations as the Sons of Gods withdrew from the planet and left Sons of Men to rule the planet. Hopefully within our lifetime we will see the return of the lion as a domestic animal.

Now, just to be sure we're on the same page here.....you're referring to my avatar and not another crop circle, correct?

Smile~

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the post.

These days..
there are a good handful of members who are hell bent on "proving" that every crop circle ever made ,
is made by men.

Rather discouraging (and retarded) to those who actually know that not all of them are man made, or to those who feel there is more to all of it. lol

So Im not surprised it hasnt been posted~
the goons at ATS have done well in speading BS.
and it keeps people from wanting to post anything further on them..
simply because of the few who dont know when [or how] to STFU.

So thanks for posting it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Hi everyone, I personally find this crop circle fascinating, it seems to represent a new dimension emerging within our own dimension, that's all i'm getting from it at the minute, I'm interested to hear others perspectives on this circle.

i saw this a few days ago but didn't think about posting it.
my threads always do so poorly, i hate to bring another one into this world.

but...YEAH!
that is what i'm understanding, too, right now - it is the birthing of the next dimension.

it's like they are made, behind the scenes, as it were, with our own thoughts, collective and individually - we all get a say-so!!!

and then, when it's all ready, every last detail or whatever, a DOOR appears.

maybe not physically but then again maybe so
maybe a transient door reflected in the material surroundings - we've all seen something like that, that is said to have been a *PORTAL* or "stargate"

that's why in the bible, it says new Jerusalem is coming down.

Jerusalem means "vision of peace," btw!

there is a site online that has a group of people visiting down to the Mayan temples and they are in-tune with the energy of that place - the last newsletter i read said they saw a shimmery type of ethereal city right above the stone city we know...it had been getting lower and lower each time they went!

so that shimmery reality is going to come down far enough to merge with our dull stony reality.

but there are a few issues we (the world) have to address before we can move in.

i'm sure we all have a general idea of what THOSE issues are...i'm not bringing them up in this refreshing thread any more than that!

:shk:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You actually believe that crop circles are not 100% man made art?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

I love crop circles and love it when people post new ones.

Just throwing ideas out there, but maybe the smaller circle with the two smaller ones at the side.... winged planet, transforming things???

I don't know but man I wish I could step into a few of these and get a better look at these very interesting phenomenons.

str flg for show!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Thanks for the post.

These days..
there are a good handful of members who are hell bent on "proving" that every crop circle ever made ,
is made by men.

Rather discouraging (and retarded) to those who actually know that not all of them are man made, or to those who feel there is more to all of it. lol

So Im not surprised it hasnt been posted~
the goons at ATS have done well in speading BS.
and it keeps people from wanting to post anything further on them..
simply because of the few who dont know when [or how] to STFU.

So thanks for posting it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ahmose

here is a hint for you. Mankind is lazy when it comes to physical labor unless you are used to it and some aren't.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

reply to post by Ahmose

here is a hint for you. Mankind is lazy when it comes to physical labor unless you are used to it and some aren't.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dragnet53]

You know what is so scary and what all this boils down to? We, as a species (humanity) residing on this planet, will never and can't ever, agree on anything in unity.

The dDivide and conquer" mindest has won! (and the crowd roars)

How utterly sad!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by One Moment]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

Nope, I dont "believe" anything.
I go by what evidence shows,
and whether some of you like it or not..
evidence does show that there is most definitely more to some of them, than simple 'art' made by man.

Do I agree that most of them are made by people? Sure!
But all of them?
Absolutely not.

edit: before you, or anyone else decides to throw out a
"please provide proof of said evidence"..
Ill simply say.. do the research yourself.
I care nothing about trying to convince anyone of anything.
If you want to know.. you will find out.
and rest assured..
the evidence is available to anyone vigilant enough to find the truth.

Sincerely..
*a critical thinker*.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I know we are on the same vibe, mate.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

OK. I won't ask for evidence or why you believe what you do, but it is stunning clear to me that all crop circles are man made art.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

OK. I won't ask for evidence or why you believe what you do, but it is stunning clear to me that all crop circles are man made art.

Then I am sorry, mate~
your ignorance has a tighter hold on you than you know, or care to think.
Deny what?
oh who cares, right?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Then you won't mind if I say that the ignorance of people not understanding that all crop circles are man made is as Spock said many times: fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join