It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Bloody World War Is Coming. Unthinkable? Think Again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Cyber warfare, biological weapons, human torture, belt bombs, espionage, nuclear weapons. Is it really unthinkable that the world will ignite into a full out global war under the stress of economic turmoil or because of it?

Surely, Russia and the USA wouldn't Nuke each other. Saner heads would prevail, right?

Well, nuclear weapons were used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Expected or unexpected, tempers flared in the recent "Mavi Marmara" Israeli/Palestinian flotilla incident and people died.

The unthinkable has no stopgap, because overall we really don't want to stop it. The vitriolic hate that is slung in some posts on this site shows what some are capable of. Comments like "Nuke them all to HELL!", or "those children died, so what". And we are only outraged enough to talk about these things (or post a new thread), but we're not outraged enough to join together to stop these events. We love to hate.

Will we have nuclear war? I can guarantee you we will have a major bloody war of some kind. When have we really been without wars? At any moment on earth there is some force bearing down on the weaker among us. Destroying people, places, things with hideous unthinkable weapons, financial terrorism, geopolitical backstabbing, starvation...and the list goes on.

Is this what we are!?

It's what I see every day on TV or what I can read on the web.

The greater good be damned, I'm pissed that so and so did this or that. No compromise..constant battles. Every action is met with finger pointing. Crimes done on a governmental level are accepted and awarded praise, even memorialized. And if individuals do the same things they are jailed for life? Where is the sanity in that?

A brave few do wage peace against all odds. Their rewards are usually death, prison, or financial destruction because enough of us won't support them or are afraid to.

Chaos is great TV...great for reading on ATS. We gobbled up the media coverage on wars and sanitized the deaths of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands so as not to offend our sensibilities.

Which brings me to my questions to you. The person reading this on the other side of the world or next door. Do you really want the madness to stop? Or do you like the constant cage match? Be honest. Do you want to divide yourself against others over our differences or find some solution, any solution and work to drive out hate, war and poverty?

Can we throw down the swords long enough to try to solve our problems?

Can we find sane solutions to bottle up those that that seek to further endless wars, hate and domination without losing our own humanity in the process?

Can we?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Every war every strife every fight from countries to individuals starts with someone or some entity/country trying to impose thier will on another. Yeah I want it to end so I can be left alone to live my life as I please but even here on this board people insist it's ok for them to steal the fruits of my labors against my will as long as a majority of thier countrymen agree that it's Ok and they pin nicer names on it calling it taxation and government etc. and think it's something other then what it really is; THEFT!

They even tell me I deserve to be imprisoned and even murderd if I resist thier sanitized plunder and claim it is for the good of society. etc etc etc.

So don't expect the strife to stop any time soon because the very foundations of our society is based on looting, theft, and even murder under color of law. And even though a majority of people do not realize it the fact that it is the true foundation has an effect on a subconscious level and people are more greedy and less compassionate and more willing to do all the things you mention because thier foundations are built on these shifting sands.

I would that there was a Galts Gulch truly hidden somewhere that I could leave all this madness, ignorance, hate, and violence and live in peace and tend may gardens play my music and enjoy the fruits of my labors unmolested because I know people will not change enough any time soon and fear where we are headed because of peoples unwillingness to listen much less change.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hello, a long time ago, and I'm talking geological time here, I read that there had been throughout recorded history, only 43 years of peace, that is, no war, if that is true, men are born to fight, or hunt, same thing perhaps?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The only way that justice and peace will be restored is for the power-hungry elites to be eliminated. That will only happen if the military stops obeying their orders. If they can no longer send armed thugs to impose their will, then they will be rendered irrelevant and people can go back to a fair and equitable way of living. These are the people we need to reach.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What I find ironic is that we see History Channel Specials on Hitler all the time, but rarely do we see any reporting about the geopolitical back door dealings that fueled the rise to power of such a warmonger and serial killer. I suspect the people being rewarded from the misery of war will be hard to contain. If enough people want to contain them, we can.

But, my question is...do people really want to?

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Great post S + F

Will there be a nuclear war? Quite possibly, but there are so many additional questions that must be answered beyond that one. While we have the capabilities to manufacture and use one of these weapons, what are the chances of an individual lacking enough empathy to 'push the button'.

Debates of the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still controversial to this day, we look at that time in history to point out that humanity is indeed insane enough to use nuclear weapons, although it was still only an Atomic bomb at the time. What we fail to add into the equation is that that was our first time using upon an inhabited industrialized city, that was going to influence our future use, or lack thereof.

Humanity has always been at war, ranging from minor things such as religion to major things such as genocide and occupation. In our current day and age we see war as unnecessary but when we take into consideration the location of these current wars other than in the middle east we see a reoccurring factor, Underdevelopment

These locations still lack what we take for granted within our materialistic world where water, food and shelter is not considered a luxury but a basic right. They lack basic rights, they aren't formally educated to understand their history or study upon the effects of other wars. Think of these locations as countries that are just what we refer to as 'ghettos'. Our ghettos have gangs, violence, drugs and prostitution. If you take that and put it on a national scale and remove the educational or cultural impacts of a civil society you get genocide, tyranny, oppression and war.

The current wars by the west are 100% avoidable, they are caused by our near constant meddling in foreign affairs that do not pertain to our safety, but merely to our exploitative pleasure. While we fight over resources for our indulgence and greed, they fight because they know of nothing better. While the ones effected understand the treacheries of war, the ones inflicted the suffering do not.

So nuclear war? I doubt it. Terrorism, I guarantee it. Terrorism is the poor’s only form of warfare against establishment. The question remaining is how organized will these terrorist organizations become and what sort of material will they be capable of harnessing, as of right now the only way for terrorists to harness nuclear material is through the collapse of Pakistan or Iran.

[edit on 6/8/10 by Misoir]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I want it all to stop. Unfortunately, many don't. I have a dream...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
S&F for a great summary... I totally agree with the somewhat grim outlook you presented... even so people still go to the store to buy groceries, go to the movies and enjoy life... nothing wrong with that right?
Things WILL go down hill in an ever increasing rate... and even though there are a few people sincerely trying to change things for the better they wont succeed. just like the OP mentioned those people will always be silenced..

There will never be peace while TPTB is sitting on its throne... and nobody can take them off of their throne... Even though we wish for peace it wont come... Just look at the latest war in the middle east.. why are we there? OIL. humanity is destined to screw itself over. we've done so for thousands of years. what would make us think our time will be different? there are always reasons to kill another man and if there arent any we'll just make up some reason to justify slaying innocent people. its a neverending cycle..

Upcoming big events:
1: oil spill in gulf of mexico, results in oil and corexit rainfall in large parts of US?
2: situation in the middle east intensifying by the minute? Iran and Israel will have a showdon later this week?
3: North and South-Korea about to kill eachother?
and last but not least: The WORLD-WIDE economic crisis...

humanity is well on its way to make sure a WHOLE LOT of people will die in the coming years... huray for my children's future...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
What I find ironic is that we see History Channel Specials on Hitler all the time, but rarely do we see any reporting about the geopolitical back door dealings that fueled the rise to power of such a warmonger and serial killer. I suspect the people being rewarded from the misery of war will be hard to contain. If enough people want to contain them, we can.

Offcourse there is more to it but you should realize Hitler was nothing more then a Scapegoat... He had TONS of help gaining his power from TPTB and they were laughing when the world fell into chaos.. why? caus it made them richer... Never heard of any bankers financing Hitler being tried... only Puppets get punished and all the puppeteers walk away...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think a lot of people want war because they are so miserable in their own life that they need a reason not to give a damn.So they can keep on living the way they do because deep down they don't want to make an effort to improve things.Imagine a disgruntled depressed person living in a oppressed society, what do they have to live for ,nothing so war would provide an opportunity for them to be important on some level.Honestly i get excited about prospect of war for some reason, but i know if it really went down i would wish it never happened.Humans are just born to fight ,sad but true.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i think this answers to the post:
www.ponerology.com...

every war is an explosion of evil wich has grown in humankind. can we let it grow?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I don't mean to come off so negative, but everything I see happening in the world seems to be the same merry-go-round of violence and greed that we saw centuries ago.

I believe things will be better in time. In the meantime, we have a few false prophets that profess "peace" and instead just grab their own "piece" of things. We need to stop acting as followers and lead.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I don't mean to come off so negative, but everything I see happening in the world seems to be the same merry-go-round of violence and greed that we saw centuries ago.

I believe things will be better in time. In the meantime, we have a few false prophets that profess "peace" and instead just grab their own "piece" of things. We need to stop acting as followers and lead.

Uhmm... Gota disagree with you there... nowadays things happen on a GLOBAL scale instead of warriors poking other warriors with sticks and swords..
WW1, WW2 and we have the World-Wide economic meltdown. things are looking like WW3 is in the making... true these things have always happened but not on the grand scale we see nowadays.. man is capable of literally DESTROYING the world numerous times over... can we rally say to this "been there, done that"?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

Offcourse there is more to it but you should realize Hitler was nothing more then a Scapegoat... He had TONS of help gaining his power from TPTB and they were laughing when the world fell into chaos.. why? caus it made them richer... Never heard of any bankers financing Hitler being tried... only Puppets get punished and all the puppeteers walk away...

Interesting point. If you were to discuss the idea with other friends/family that the bankers were behind Hitler's rise and fall you'd most likely be met with blank stares by some and disbelief by the rest.

My analogy is that most people open the first door (of information) and stop and stare at the puppet show meant to distract them. Most never open the 2nd or third door to see the thief walking out the back door with their money. And others don't even open the door, but instead let others tell them what to think is there.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The world is being left almost zero wiggle room regards a new conflict...

NO new jobs or new industry is being created by any one Gov around the globe.. while the harsh austerity packages that will come into force will create incremental issues around the globe.

How long before we are not able to supply food and aid to Gaza? how long before they are forced to break out of that sliver of land? how long before fammine overtakes North Korea and again forces the North Koreans to look further a field for work and food?

The same forces will push Africans north towards Europe that will drive the South Americans towards North America..

Without new jobs and new industry we are as a world circling the drain.. and the elite have left little to no wiggle room to avoid a confrontation, and it appears only within the confrontation will new jobs and industry be created, and that will be via the military industrial complex.

As the austerity packages kick in more and more public jobs will be lost.. not a bad thing if there were jobs for them to go to, but there isn't.. so a smaller workforce equals higher taxes to repay the bailouts in a negative spiral.

While the bailouts continue to grow that only creates harsher austerity packages to come for the public to swallow.. which they won't, and they will riot and rebel..

But it isn't just a Western problem, if we start reducing our comsumer based economies who will Iran, Saudi, Iraq sell their oil to? who will Russia sell it's gas to? who will China sell it's good to? and each of those wills start to implode.

There is in my opinion little to no wiggle room to avoid what is coming... unless some revolutionary form of industry comes along we seem stuck with a major confrontation.

The question is, will it be sooner or later? at what point will the right buttons be pushed to set this off.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

Uhmm... Gota disagree with you there... nowadays things happen on a GLOBAL scale instead of warriors poking other warriors with sticks and swords..
WW1, WW2 and we have the World-Wide economic meltdown. things are looking like WW3 is in the making... true these things have always happened but not on the grand scale we see nowadays.. man is capable of literally DESTROYING the world numerous times over... can we rally say to this "been there, done that"?

Different technology and scope, but same motivations as before.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Well I try talking to my wife about the things I learn at ATS and the other sources but just like you said it doesn't sit well.. my wife gets scared just like most people I talk to about this... I find that people in general WANT to life in ignorance... what they dont know cant hurt them I guess..

About the wars and how the motivation works on it I agree... the driving force hasn't changed but what has changed, and I feel this is pretty crucial, is just like you said the scope...
Fact remains that wars will continue to happen but what we'll probably see happening as technology advances is that maybe in 20 years time terrorists will use suitcase-nukes. point being that even though wars in general may not differ much from old days, the consequences are MUCH more devastating... try picturing WW2 where they start of in our current level of technology... I believe the coming wars will, in an increasing fashion, demand more and more victims.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Very good post.

Well, nuclear weapons were used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That one statement of yours I have used on previous posts.

On the morning of August 6, the first atomic bomb, nicknamed Little Boy, was dropped on the city of Hiroshima. On that day we opened a Pandora's box that can never be closed. I don't think the majority of people realize the significance of that statement yet.

Some lines are best left never crossed and this one line was crossed, not once but twice.

America has so far, been the only country to use a weapon of mass destruction, not once but twice.

And karma is a witch baby -- what goes around comes around.

It's the cosmic law, as above so below.

You can see something building, watching the NWO Corporate news - we're being prepped yet again for more of their BS.

World events just don't happen, they are systematically planned, orchestrated and executed with every intention of manipulating the sheeple into blindly accepting "the agenda".

And, the common man just doesn't seem to learn.

Faceoff85 makes a really good point:

I see happening in the world seems to be the same merry-go-round of violence and greed that we saw centuries ago.

We are now at a critical junction in our human evolution. We have the power to blow this planet and all her inhabitants to smitherines and if we don't grow up and fast that is exactly what we are going to do.

We need to put down that remote and fantasy novel and start paying attention to what is really going on.

Our lives, the lives of future generations and the planet itself depend on us growing up and becoming more aware of how we are being manipulated by a handful of greedy people.

Pixie is right, the hate must stop - all hate -

Hate will be the downfall of humanity.

We are all grains of sand and "god" is the beach.

We are all that interconnected but most just don't want to see how intimately we are all connected because with that vision comes responsibility.

We are all from one consciousness that decided to have a 3d experience and somehow lost our memory of coming from the one source.

That is the ache each human that is aware, feels until they breath their last breath - the longing to return to the one source.

The hate and fear must stop.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

i think its all happening in cycles. its the way of things. the causeless cause/god is responsible for it all. and judging by the numerous prophets its about to come to a climax. the prophets are only able to say ahead of time that such and such will happen because they know or tune into the cycles.

so they know that at some point in time swords will be beaten into ploughshares. violence will be a thing of the past. a new vibration will permeate everything. lions will lie down with the lambs. there'll be no need for bloodlust. they'll get their prana direct. we'll lose our sense of duality, which is the root cause of division, fear and superiority. all will be one, but somehow individualised. its all destiny. its all gods "play".

and if its true that the devil will be let loose after 1000 years, then some other cycle must be kicking in.

the mayans had it down to cycles, and only one of the baktuns were somewhat harmonius, whilst the other 12 were not.
everything else goes in cycles, so why not our life here. the yoga philosophy states that evil must be done, but woe unto those that do it.

so give up all your guilt trips or aversion to the disgusting behaviour of ignorant politicians and individuals-------dare to look at and surrender to,the original cause,

its all gods fault!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
so give up all your guilt trips or aversion to the disgusting behaviour of ignorant politicians and individuals-------dare to look at and surrender to,the original cause,

its all gods fault!

God is without fault. But I think He 100% accepts that 'it' (All) is 100% His responsibility!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join