It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Maybe you can answer my question.

What source are you using to back up the claim that this incident happened in international water?

Either I missed it in these 30 pages or it hasn't been posted.

Thanks in advanced.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

link   
Here's what will probably happen:

Israel will seize the cargo on board all of the ships and take it to a secure location. Once there, they will somehow magically "discover" that tons of firearms and explosives were actually hidden among the aid supplies.

At this point, they'll go "WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!" in all the media channels available, and they'll keep seizing or sinking any further humanitarian convoys without any political backlash whatsoever, because it turned out those "aid workers" were actually DANGEROUS TERRORISTS ALLIED WITH HAMAS.

Absolutely inexcusable disgusting behavior!

Isreal is like the raped kid that grew up to be a rapist....

link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Thanks for relaying that info.

Just trying to find some sources to read up on.

link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

11:27 am typing this message

yeah.

link   
The same law that protects Israel from terrorists and terroristic actions?? Again, I'll say ..... the boats were told not to enter or come closer, they ignored the warning, Israel did what Israel (and the U.S.A) would and should have done. They stopped them.

I so pose that slaughtering a boat full of humanitarian aid workers and politicians was the only way to enforce the blockade.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by orangutang
the PTB in israel are totally beyond anything human. they are below even sub-human.

Israel knows that the whole world is watching. They would only behave like they did if they feel there is a real danger.

Yep they sure do know that the world 'was' watching - which is why they have jammed the radio signals from the flotilla! Nothing to hide at all!

If they were acting legally, there would be no need to jam signals. They are covering their tracks... but they can only do it for so long. They can't imprison and gag the international citizens of that flotilla forever.

IRM

link   
After this, time for Russia to give Iran and Syria S-300s.

Enough with bowing to those war criminals.

link   
Here's what will probably happen:

Israel will seize the cargo on board all of the ships and take it to a secure location. Once there, they will somehow magically "discover" that tons of firearms and explosives were actually hidden among the aid supplies.

At this point, they'll go "WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!" in all the media channels available, and they'll keep seizing or sinking any further humanitarian convoys without any political backlash whatsoever, because it turned out those "aid workers" were actually DANGEROUS TERRORISTS ALLIED WITH HAMAS.

Absolutely inexcusable disgusting behavior!

Israel is like the raped kid that grew up to be a rapist....

Edit: spelling

[edit on 31-5-2010 by XyZeR]

link   

Yes, they borded a vessel within international waters, which is illegal by international standards.

You left out the part where they shot and killed unarmed passengers who were carrying humanitarian aid which was known about for months in advance to people who haven't had access to water, fuel, food, medicene, construction materials, the rights to vote for their own government or drive down their own streets, or electricity in years in some cases. They didn't board a boat in defense of their country, they violently pirated vessels to perpetuate the talmudic apartheid and carry on the humanitarian crisis that they believe their god has given them the right to put these people through. It's pretty sickening, and those pathetic rocket attacks that blow up the occasional MCDonald's sign are the only defense these people can mount, and that justifies their extinction somehow, but I say more power to them, if that be in the form of the Turkish military, then Israel had it comming.
Imagine if the situation were reversed and Pallestinians were literally kicking old jewish people around at border crossings, how long do you think it would be before some western ally came in and fixed the situation? IMO, the Islamic world has been very patient with Israel, undeservedly, judging by their actions today.

link   

reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

The whole world is watching. Israel is not as all-powerful and popular as anti-semites claim they are.

Israel has a bad reputation in Europe, bordering sanctions against Israel.

Obama is no big fan of Israel.

All surrounding countries are wary of Israel.

So every step they take is monitored.

Like I said before. If you believe that Israel cares about who is "watching" , I will refer to Lebanon in 2006 and "Cast Lead" most recently.

Now can we get back to the facts of what happened TODAY with regards to the Aid Ship?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Give me a page # at least. We are at 29 pages.
[edit on 31-5-2010 by Wookiep]

Lol no problem man, check back at page 5.

link   
reply to post by tauempire

If Israel is so stupid as to use nukes, as you suggest, I do believe it would what Ronald Reagan called shooting itself in the foot...Israel is clearly in the wrong in this case.

Israel is behaving in a way that will get it no supporters anywhere. Very, very stupid move on their part!

link   

link   
Has everyone forgotten the many times U.S ships stopped and confronted boats from cuba, etc ... from reaching the shores?!?!? These "confrontations" were not conducted a few miles off the coast..... they happened outside of America's waters.....

Hypocrites all who oppose Israel's right to defend and look after herself.

link   

Originally posted by malchediel
Allow Israel to defend herself... by any means she sees fit. Too long has she suffered at the hands of terrorists.

you can type, so you must be sort of intelligent. therefore you would know that terrorism is the favourite sport of the israeli war machine. you'd know about 1948 and the hotel david and many other atrocities. you will reap what you sow.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IwantAbailOut_12
The same law that protects Israel from terrorists and terroristic actions?? Again, I'll say ..... the boats were told not to enter or come closer, they ignored the warning, Israel did what Israel (and the U.S.A) would and should have done. They stopped them.

I so pose that slaughtering a boat full of humanitarian aid workers and politicians was the only way to enforce the blockade.

I doubt all were for humanitarian aid. But regardless, for her protection, Israel said go no further .... they refused to listen.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join