It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
OP,

Thanks for posting this.

Push for Ron Paul for President in 2012.

NO thank you,
He'd croke the month after he's elected. I'd say get his son in as president but even he has his flaws....and crazy things to say.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
A good distraction from the fed for the fed...

Why not disclosure? That would take a few eyes off these crooks...

I wonder.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Gold_Bug

on a really messed up hard drive... sometimes you need to format the damn thing so it can work well again.

that means getting rid of them all. top to bottom. a complete format/reset.

I am not saying yours wont work... if anything its wishful thinking. Do you really think they would just keel over and give everyone a better life when for the past 100 or so years they have been murdering millions and millions of people without any regards to law?

I dont think so. It wont work, not by a long shot. you need to cut the head off of this evil snake.

I love your analogy to a messed up hard drive.

In the early 1980s, I wrote a "Universal Life Administrative System' for the Insurance Industry. The software was sold to multiple small insurance companies and worked great until the operating system (MS-DOS) failed to move critical data from sectors going bad. All my work when down the drain and it costs my clients millions of dollars, because I was not able to write my own hard-drive driver in machine code in time to save the day.

My biggest problem then, was that I did not understand the problem in time, and did not have access to the MS-DOS source code to write my own "fix".

THE POINT: Our entire society needs to be REFORMATTED. You want to cut the head off the snake. But, my argument is that the snake is the only one who has the power to fix the problem, just like back in the 1980's the Microsoft "snake" was the only one who had the power to fix the IBM PC hard drive problems.

Had we killed off Microsoft in the 1980s because they had "bug infested" operating systems, we would not be enjoying the benefits of our current level of global technology. And, we would not have the internet and all the wonderful advancements it has enabled.

-SJR

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Gold_Bug]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Well the IMF, World Bank, and WHO are all in it with the central banks/fed reserve. THESE people ALSO control you and they all work TOGETHER.

with the trilateral commission etc feeding them instructions.

they have been bleeding poor countries dry, causing child labour and prostitution and mass migration and starvation through their 'interventions' and huge loans that the country just crumbles under.

that's whats happening in haiti and the phillipines if you read anthropology reports on the situation over there. anthropologists know about this exploitation by those who are supposedly 'helping' but it never gets to the media.

now its california and greece's turn.

and yes, it was and is the plan, all along.

DEBT = CONTROL.

THAT is the plan.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

As for people talking about revolt-Please, I wouldn't trust you either. Why should i trust you? What can you offer me? There seems to be a lot of "let's revolt" on ATS but no real talk about "who" the enemy is or "what" will take the place of the system.

This is because we are our own worst enemy. See, we seek outside of ourselves to find the source of evil in the world. This insanity is the sole reason that our rulers do what they must.

We will rule the world once we learn to rule ourselves. Until then, conspiracies will be necessary, people will continue to point the finger, and the game will play on and on and on...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

i would say to caberet, he better watch out, because if the Fed has its way, he may soon be one of these 'poor' people he despises.

and in the end the greedy system he approves of, will result in mass deaths for all humankind through environmental destruction, overpopulation and social unrest...

just a heads up, dear.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Obama's a good orator, and thats why a lot supported him.

now his words are shown to be empty, he will lose support from many.

hitler was also a good orator, not that i compare obama to him. obama is not evil, he's just clueless and a pawn. he's being used and puppetised by those in control... although he's not blameless either.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You would see the action ounce most people learn the truth.
It's so simple. The vote would then be for Ron Paul for president and other people to fill other positions that would actually make a change by helping pass bills for change.

Trust me, the enemy would show its ugly head again and again everytime a change is made by wisely selected congressmen.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

heh thanks.

I dont think they really have the power to fix things... the PEOPLE have the power to fix things. THEY just dont know it yet.

these guys have been in power for 100's of years subordinating us, dividing us, killing us, poisoning us. IT SHOULD END IMMEDIATELY. Any kind of power we would let them have... would be a mistake.

Would you let a murderer or rapist free because he/she said they had the power to fix themselves and help humanity?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The Federal reserve will probably make the decision to appease the masses. Put on a dog and pony show and as usual people will buy in to it, think they got one up on the federal reserve and start getting mad about something else. The federal reserve will go back to business as usual. Im sorry but it simply needs to be abolished, auditing it or anything else is just a waste of time and achieves nothing in the end.

I absolutely agree with you.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by ugie1028

Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

I know the source is info wars, but come on, its Ron Paul of all people on the show. So i thought it would make a decent thread for those who dont like infowars. (meaning those who dont go to that site)
[edit on 5/27/2010 by ugie1028]

Why do you trust Ron Paul? I don't. I have never personally met the guy. If the elite do indeed run this world what makes you think they might not be running him as well? Maybe Paul is a steam valve of sorts. I'm convinced the guy is going nowhere and that's the whole point of him.

As for people talking about revolt-Please, I wouldn't trust you either. Why should i trust you? What can you offer me? There seems to be a lot of "let's revolt" on ATS but no real talk about "who" the enemy is or "what" will take the place of the system.

And so it was at the time of the revolutionary war.

The loyalists and the others.

3% fought the war, 97% sat it out and I expect it to be a bit more
but not much more this time.

I like your comment "What can you offer me ?"

I can offer you liberty or a slow descent into slavery.

Those are your two choices, though I am not the salesman, but
just an observer.

Ron Paul is just sounding the alarm, and is just a congressman
from one district in the very big state of Texas.

His message of limited government sounds horrible to ppl that
respond with " What can you offer me ? "

Take this issue as one of the warning markers that the new Rome
is crumbling from within and history is repeating itself once again.

Get ready for some very bad times, and as I have stated on here
for many months I will be heading for the hills when it all starts
to come apart.

Smarter men than me have said this is coming, and the evidence
and history of it happening before is too overwhelming to ignore.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

Umm....

I'm going to guess that you hit the reply button to the wrong person since I never talked about the bible or anything to do with revelations.

Brilliant?! I guess so.

My post remains the same.

Look at the script, the proof is within.

I'm an all or nothing person just like you are. But I understand what disinfo is. The best disinfo out there is the perfect blend of half truth and half lies.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The problem that I have with our system is that it is intended to keep the population misinformed.

The Federal Reserve is a prime example of how misinformed the American public actually are.

Ron Paul is one of the few Congressmen that speaks out about this deception or more aptly put , a PONZI scam called the Federal Reserve.

Ron Paul also caught my attention way back in 2002 for being the ONLY Republican running for president that didn't vote in support of the IRAQ war.

AND had said "that the war was sold to us with false information.”

How many other politicians had spoken the truth concerning this matter ?

How many have spoken out about the FED ?

The common people need to know by whom and how we are enslaved.

Ron Paul is one of the few to actually take action about this scam of a system.

And one of the few Presidential candidates who are not members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

And also one of the few Presidential candidates who has a REAL job as a medical doctor and is not a Millionaire, or at least not a Multimillionaire as most of our politicians are.

That in itself makes me more trusting of Paul over many if not most politicians today.

Of course the teeth of the Bill were removed. Thats the job of those that are bought and paid for by the establishment and that is to protect those that are in power.

Our political system is sheer Coke and Pepsi...Don't like Bush = Coke, then have Pepsi - Obama(Blue).

Ron Paul is the Uncola as far as politicians go.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Brzezinski dropped by Canada in Montreal to deliver his presentation for the CFR-Montreal branch.

some comments....holajim
3 weeks ago 30 Politically awakened? Oh, do you mean we now are on to your plans for a tyrannical world government where you put the USA constitution beneath your global tyranny.
Boy, you have no idea what will happen to you when you try. The USA MASSES are awakening--not just little special interest groups. Masses baby, masses.

Setheren
1 week ago They want Globalism, we will give them a Global Resistance!

Haha...funny, the only people pushing to stick to their "rules" are also the control freaks in my life.... all my friends and loving people I know are on board, the only ones following the BS are BSers themselves it seems!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Our debt is backed by the federal government of the UNITED STATES correct?

No, it is not backed by the government. The dollar is created from thin air, and nothing backs it but the power of the FED, which is a private banking concern. Look it up in the phone book, it is not listed in the government pages.

Alright, to the point. We give the federal government, the federal reserve and all the other federal agencies all located in DC and their respective heads for the debt. Who are these entities? All the major players in all the countries we give THEM and their progeny to those that hold the debt into indentured servitude for the crimes against humanity.

Hell, our 13th Amendment allows this right?

First off, the 13th amendment you speak of is not the original....
The Original Thirteenth Article of Amendment To The Constitution For The United States

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]

Supporting links:

The Original Thirteenth Amendment Ratified March 12, 1819

Original 13th Amendment Is Missing

The Original 13th Article of Amendment

Further....

Quotes On Banking and the Federal Reserve System FRAUD

Abolish the Federal Reserve! by Rep. Ron Paul, MD

Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People - The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation Remarks in Congress, 1934 AN ASTOUNDING EXPOSURE

The Shadow Government

America’s Two Constitutions (One for the Rich, One for the Poor)

How bout turning the tables on the slave masters and make them the slaves?

I can see it. So can you.

I wholeheartedly agree! Make them slaves, and make them carry hundreds of pounds of their worthless money about their necks. Feed them slop, and pay them nothing. Chain them and treat them like the snakes they are.

The elite made a slight error in their calculations.

They never brought into their equations Chaos theory. The more you try and control Chaos the more it becomes chaotic.

Information distribution is exponential. They can use the 4 minute men (Woodrow Wilson propaganda machine) all they want. It will not blind the people to the truth. Cass Sunstein and his trollers are losing ground at an exponential rate also. I wonder how many computer terminals the stimulus package has up and running. Hell, even here they are becoming obvious and disheartened. They do put up a good fight though.

The truth shall set us free! S&F OP

True, the People are waking up, finally, to what their government and the banking cartel has been doing to them all these years, putting in in dry, so to speak. A full audit by an independent group of accountants who have been sworn to uphold the Constitution. That is the only way.

The fall out?

There will be a transition period, of course, and new money will have to be printed and distributed immediately to small, independent banks and credit unions, and the people, of course. I am willing, how about the rest of you?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I just want to say that the one thing we can never let them do is divide the US. If we fracture, and fall apart like the USSR did, all of our military might will end up in private hands, just like the USSRs largely did.

United we stand, divided, we end up corporate slaves with no way to fight our way back to freedom.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Look for legislation coming out of Washington to regulate the Internet.

The administration recently stated that they would be watching these blogs looking for "terrorists".....that is, conservatives who have the audacity to express their opinions.

What Ron Paul said makes perfect sense to me.

Wake up people.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would panic too if 350,000,000 people were going to try me for treason! Once this audit starts, there will be no end to it. Imagine the dollars spent to start wars, bribe congressmen, cover up assassinations, suppress free energy. , this will be the longest criminal audit ever in the history of humanity.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Perhaps, but from my perspective (I'm a Texan) Ron Paul has been ~speaking~ what I have been thinking since before there was an internet. He has done this with a quiet, small voice, endured twenty years of ridicule (Dr. No), has never accepted any perk or gratuity, and in his previous profession, brought life into the world, not take life out of it.

I agree. I think Ron Paul's record alone should speak volumes. Those who are gonna suggest someone with a record like Ron Paul's might be a puppet for the elite are never going to trust any politician. While we SHOULD have a certain level of suspicion about our politicians, we can't just assume someone like Ron Paul is working against us when his record shows the opposite! He has a track record of transparency, integrity, and consistency. What's Obama's track record? What was it when people voted for him for president? He barely HAS a record. He was a nobody who hadn't done squat. If people put all their eggs in his basket, then they were being irresponsible because there were plenty of signs that he was working for TPTB before the election even happened.

There can be no negotiating when it comes to the Federal Reserve. This bunch needs to be dissolved, not reformed or reorganized. These bastards need to be thrown out on their a$$es--end of story. There can be no lingering of these miscreants within our government or we can expect them to rise again. We've already ignored it so long that our government has been completely infested with politicians who share the bankers' lust for greed and power, and they have destroyed this country.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The FED reminds me of any given secret organization, who has a secret ops plan going bad. The rogue agent for them, or in other words, the agent trying to spill the beans is the "truth" agent. The truth is starting to come out, and they don't know how to deal with the truth being exposed.

The truth has them petrified. All their little plans and schemes are being uncovered by the masses. The masses are slowly awakening to the fact of just how evil the FED really is, and how it is ruining their very existance. But, I predict the ruling elites will throw the masses a bone, in an attempt to convince the public that the government gives a crap as to what the public thinks. This time it may not be enough. The damage has been done, and the masses want blood.

No matter the outcome, bad times are coming. Everyones's motto should be CYA. Cover your a__. As bad as you can think things are going to be, they are going to be much worse. Common sense dictates this. Prepare, and get ready, and you can probably figure where this advice is going.

The FED isn't going down without a fight. This could get ugly quick. Remember, prepare for what is coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join