It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

This was as obvious as hell and clear as daylight, since they started dictating terms to Greece, Italy and Spain on how to run their inner-political issues.

Theres the beast right there ladies and gentlemen.

If i could, i would have Dominic-Strauss-Kahn (head of IMF) arrested for trying to take over the world

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Gold backed currency and debt free (and interest free) issue of money by the state. Thats how it should be. Crises are product of central banks and money-as-debt system.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
There is no other way to say it, so I'm just going to say it.... you people are goofy. What would you do without the Federal Reserve? Would you barter Cheetos for clean underwear?

The Fed is just a bank. You sound poor. Anybody making money likes banks. If you don't then you must be an economic loser similar to the entire country of Greece. You personally would be the micro version of Greece's macro failure.

I recommend you learn something real instead of crying online.

OK, well, here is real for you:

Modern Money Mechanics

It is not lawful money that upsets us, it is "legal tender" and fractional reserve banking. You cannot print gold and silver out-of-thin-air. To understand where our anger comes from you have to understand fractional reserve banking.

It was not designed for our benefit.

Also it helps to study history to place current events in their proper context:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
-Thomas Jefferson

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
-Thomas Jefferson

The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the Bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.. corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed.
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i dont think people would get a chance to use him, he already has a puppet master who'll be using him to their full advantage.
if ronny came to power i think too many people would sit back down and think to themselves, its ok now, its gonna get sorted, rp will do the right thing, he's a great politician. next thing you know, bish bash bosh bish, your stitched up like a kipper.. more so than before: )

i also think its why alex jones has been allowed to shoot his mouth off without having a plane crash. "we'll let you say some stuff and get all motor mouth and make some money. so long as you let us tweak some bits to help our agenda and you have to support certain politicians and help their cause!..

proper messed up game isn't it.

one of the main keys to things is the people getting organised!! it is def 1 thing the greedy barstewards fear!!

i really do think politics is one big pantomime to distract people!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Don't forget the Fed has TEETH.

If, AND WHEN, we back this evil beast into a corner,
it is going to inflict some nasty, NASTY, wounds upon
the American economy before it runs off and hides.

And then, of course, it will wait for (or create) a new
crack to slip back into power again.

Andrew Jackson tried to kill it and nearly died
for his efforts...which were all for naught in the end.

Good luck and God-Speed Rev Paul...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

If Ron Paul were a Government shill he would not be working so hard to expose the Federal Reserve who are the real "Government" powers of these United States. These fractional reserve bankers are the men-behind-the-curtain so to speak. If Ron Paul were a Government shill he would be doing everything in his power to distract the American people from what really matters.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I have to agree but for different grounds, Ron Paul's twenty years of
service to the people, his consistent voting record, his enduring
patience at his ridicule...these are the reasons I trust him.
Perhaps I am being naive, but without Ron Paul, I have no one
to put faith in...

Hope is lost

[edit on 27-5-2010 by rival]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

i loled hard

This is the paragon of a blind follower with no backgroundinfo whatsoever.
Also bashing "poor" people ain t cool, my man. They propably have more than you do (in a non materialistic way that is).

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Maybe this is what he does right now. Maybe the Fed "allows" him to do that, as a kind of "pressure valve" so the sheeple (including us) think that somebody actually "does something" cause otherwise we d be rioting in the streets and pitchfork them out of their offices.

Just saying...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

When the Rothschild Brothers of London in 1863 wrote:

“The few who understand the (Federal Reserve) system will either be so interested from its profits or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.”

They correctly realized that without a 20th century environmental perspective of the middle class “trashing the planet”, no one would understand that we put the planet at the “unknown points of no return” because the environmental damage and pollution was the goal and not the unintended consequences of the Industrial Revolution and our consumer society.

The Federal Reserve isn’t evil because they print our money and make us pay interest on it; they are evil because they are in a metaphysical war with mother-earth (Gaea).

taken from- www.countercurrents.org...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by WHOS READY]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Isn't it funny when so many Paul lovers bash Obama supporters for "worshiping" the president..but yet, they turn around and go praise the Pauls...two politicians...

Irony.

Meanwhile I don't worship Paul, and I have my doubts about him, there is a big difference between Paul and Obama.

Almost everything, if not everything that Paul stands for is American and constitutional, meanwhile everything that Obama stands for is un-American and unconstitutional.

Obama who "was" supposed to be a constitutional lawyer has, or had, no idea how many states exist in the Union, going as far as stating twice on different interviews that there are 60 states in the Union.... Yet he got elected because young, and not so young, voters were brainwashed by the empty promises of "change"... Yet not one of these people who voted for Obama asked what form of change are you talking about?...

On the fact alone that Paul stands for principles of the Constitution of the Republic, meanwhile Obama stands against these same principles, I rather support Paul than Obama and his cronies.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by dalan.

Maybe this is what he does right now. Maybe the Fed "allows" him to do that, as a kind of "pressure valve" so the sheeple (including us) think that somebody actually "does something" cause otherwise we'd be rioting in the streets and pitchfork them out of their offices.

Just saying...

Perhaps, but from my perspective (I'm a Texan) Ron Paul has been
~speaking~ what I have been thinking since before there was an
internet. He has done this with a quiet, small voice, endured twenty
years of ridicule (Dr. No), has never accepted any perk or gratuity,
and in his previous profession, brought life into the world, not take
life out of it.

I pray I do not have blinders on, but EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy.
You have to use your own judgment, you own ability to assess character...
your OWN lie-detector...and Ron Paul has NEVER caused my
BS meter to move from zero point....EVER.

Add to that, if he were a shill, he is the LEAST unlikely shill I could fathom.
He is a decent public speaker at best, while his message is compelling
(to those of us who think like he does), his delivery is mundane...
Hardly a man I would want to spend decades setting up as MY
shill if I were the PTB.

I just can't see it...if Ron Paul is a shill, then the moon was a hoax, Obama
is a reptilian, Bush is a disguised Grey, and Elvis and Micheal Jackson
are currently alive and doing just fine living on Phobos...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
While reading this thread I couldn't help but remember what I saw Jay Rockefeller talking about on cable news the other day.

HE BASICALLY SAID THAT THE INTERNET WAS THE SINGLE GREATEST THREAT TO THE PEACE AND SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES.

He said that we would be better off with "paper and pencil".

He went on to say that we would be better off if we return to the dark ages. .....What?

And the reason?

Because government computers are attacked about 3 million times a day.

( but we deal with it, don't we?)

Now I understand why he said those things.

How do they get away with it?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

My friend you are right. We as Americans are paying taxes every year for the PRIVILEDGE of keeping property which we don't really own.

How can we own anything that we keep paying taxes on even after paying the entire cost of such property?... More so when such property can be confiscated by the State/government if we don't pay yearly taxes on it?...

BTW, we have the IRS, as well as the Feds now thanks to ANOTHER Democrat PROGRESSIVE, Woodrow Wilson, and we are in the pockets of the rich elites thanks to PROGRESSIVE Democrats. Yet there are Americans who think ANOTHER PROGRESSIVE Democrat is going to help us?....

[edited to add comments]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

The elite made a slight error in their calculations.

They never brought into their equations Chaos theory. The more you try and control Chaos the more it becomes chaotic.

so true!

as more you control people, the more they oppose the control...and those who want to control them

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ivantrajkovic01]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Abolish usury!

It is God's will!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If this is true, then it's something that many have thought about during this economic crisis. Things aren't going good and they know it. That is why all of a sudden we are moving forces to Iran and jumping or pushing South Korea into saying (rightly or wrongly) that it was the North that sunk their ship. We need war to keep the sheeple minds off of the sacrifices that will be asked of them in the name of the war.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm intrigued by this, and if it's true, I think this is some of the most promising news I've seen in a long time.

Nothing conscious can change without awareness, and sweeping changes require mass awareness. We are creeping our way towards the tipping point on many, many issues, including this one.

Thanks for posting this.

We need good news from time to time to keep the faith.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I just can't see it...if Ron Paul is a shill, then the moon was a hoax, Obama is a reptilian, Bush is a disguised Grey, and Elvis and Micheal Jackson
are currently alive and doing just fine living on Phobos...

Everyday it seems more and more likely that these could all be true..

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by dalan.

Maybe this is what he does right now. Maybe the Fed "allows" him to do that, as a kind of "pressure valve" so the sheeple (including us) think that somebody actually "does something" cause otherwise we d be rioting in the streets and pitchfork them out of their offices.

Just saying...

Thank you, this is point I was making. Of course this is paramount to slaughtering first born children in front of the white house around here. How dare you say Paul might not be the real thing on ATS?! Some of his positions are fine, but is it even real? Do you guys even believe this man has a legit shot at the white house? One of the problems with insulated communities is people within them seem to get this notion they are the majority when they are not. Most people don't know what the Fed is. I doubt most of you could tell me the "secrets of the temple" as they are called. Of course i fully expected to be flamed and called a moron for what I said. I don't care what you think. I'm telling you to question what you are seeing and not to blindly trust people as most of you seem to do.

Now let's pretend for one second Paul is going to get in the White House. Do you honestly believe most Americans would support his libertarian philosophy? I know what they are because I've worked for the party. Do you think most people would be ok with every road, every school, everything being private (even the military)? I can tell you the majority will say no. The kind of "libertarianism" I'm seeing in the MSM when people like Paul come on is "Libertarian ultra light.

There are never real solutions presented. It's always "End the Fed". Ok? Then what? Revolt! Against who? Revolution! Then what? Frankly, considering some of the crap I see on this site i'm sure I'd end up in some kind of theocracy.

Instead of standing up and calling everyone who disagrees with you an idiot maybe you should show some actually results this man has produced. He isn't even close to getting rid of the Fed.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by antonia]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join