It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China preparing to conquer the United States?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Is the North Korea thing actually the beginning of a full-out war against the US from China? Are they doing it to obtain the debt we owe them and because they want to take over the world?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Not to be off topic here, because the N.Korea thing is alarming...but:
Preparing to take the USA over?

They already acomplished that, financially.
Everything we buy is made in China!
Take over a country's market place and you've sucessfully dominated the country.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
They have been at war with us for a long time. They do not plan to use military weapons, because the weapons they are already using are so effective against us.

If the U.S. leadership doesn't realize that we are at war, and slowly losing, this country will be in for trouble within the next decade or two. Period!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't know about war.

It seems more likely that we will see "federal lands" simply ceded over to the Chinese. The politicians in Washington, DC are mostly communists now and they will not have any problem implementing this "global solution to the problems in America". We have to clean up Washington and run the commies out of town.

If we do not, the communist thugs in Washington, DC. will force American citizens to labor unpaid in Chinese "financial re-balancing zones". Chinese people will flow into these zones where they will enjoy the good life where stupid Americans serve them on bended knee.

It will be a communist wet dream.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
china take over America?
they will have to fight a lot of Americans first,
Muslims and illegal immigrants.

any way US gov would just make it up to get the sheep on there side.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
China has no military projection ability and likely won't for the next decade. Even if they wanted to, it would be almost impossible for them to fight their way out of the US Barricade of South Korea, Japan, Guam, and Taiwan with their current Navy.

I've been studying the region and the only objective the Chinese could complete without nukes would be to push the US out of East Asia. A recent article in Foreign Affairs by Robert Kaplan said that if the Korean nations are reunited either way it would reduce the need for US emplacements in the region.

The idea that China may take land in exchange for debt settlement is just off kilter. Japan has almost as much of our debt and we don't worry about them taking over our land.

The poster who said that China is controlling the economy is the closest to controlling us is the most right so far in my opinion. But that is like being in control of a live grenade that'll explode the moment you let go. China is heavily dependent on export markets right now, so they aren't going to jeopardize that in any way.

In the very long term though, it is possible that China could begin to invade via immigration. I have a friend who is from there and she said that people are encouraging others to move out of the country. This is to free up jobs locally, but the carrot that can be used is the fact that places like the United States you can have more than one child. China has been using this to secure corporate interests on its borders, especially on the other side of Mongolia in Russia.

Just my thoughts though. To summarize: No way they'll conquer through war. Economically they won't try anything unless they could replace the US as an export partner. Immigration, maybe in the very long term it could be used to take over.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

The idea that China may take land in exchange for debt settlement is just off kilter. Japan has almost as much of our debt and we don't worry about them taking over our land.

I realize that. However, Washington, DC. no longer represents American interests. Washington, DC. now promulgates communism, globalism, and the destruction of national sovereignty. At this point it just one communist regime cutting a deal with another communist regime. And, hey, what's a few hundred thousand acres between comrades. And it comes with free labor!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Like it was said earlier. The chinese have taken over the majority of North America's largest cities. If they were sleeping cells and came the time to awake it will not go well for the u.s.

Not to mention that the Chinese have a 200 million man army. Yes, most in reserves but still that one armed man for almost every walking american citizen.

When China invades it will be with Russia with help of the Middle east Coalition.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You're implying, I think, that the executive branch could authorize that on its own. Even though the lands would fall under the Department of the Interior most likely, you would still need Congressional approval for this. Any Republicrat who would vote for it would be committing political suicide come this fall.

Obama, communist or puppet, would only be shining light on a lot of the cockroaches in our country if he did this and would really p.o. a lot of people likely to the point they'd revolt. This would especially be true for those areas with people on it since Americans own more guns per capita than other nations in the world. China wouldn't have the ability to sustain an occupation force, and you can bet that no US Soldier would be willing to take that role unless they were fed steroids from boot camp.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Not to be off topic here, because the N.Korea thing is alarming...but:
Preparing to take the USA over?

They already acomplished that, financially.
Everything we buy is made in China!
Take over a country's market place and you've sucessfully dominated the country.

yes.....but they forgot one of glorious chairman maos favorite sayings " all politicle power comes from a barrel of a gun".

They will come calling for it...and we will do what mexico did to the french.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Like it was said earlier. The chinese have taken over the majority of North America's largest cities. If they were sleeping cells and came the time to awake it will not go well for the u.s.

Not to mention that the Chinese have a 200 million man army. Yes, most in reserves but still that one armed man for almost every walking american citizen.

When China invades it will be with Russia with help of the Middle east Coalition.

You know NOTHING of warfare. There is no way they can even GET HERE with that many men. they have only ONE aircraft carrier. They have almost ZERO power projection.

It would be a logistical NIGHTMARE to arm and feed 200 million soldiers. Numbers pretty much stoped being the winner take all tactic at korea. we proved that in korea and desert storm.

God members of ats can be so ignorant of certain things yet brilliant at others.it would BANKRUPT china to get drawn out into a war on foreign soil. UNLESS they dont use those 200 million supposed troops and use...maybe no more then 15 million and thats stretching unless they and other nations go under war time economy. which is mostly reserved for total war.

China cant do jack squat to the united states.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't think anyone would disagree that they have us by the "short hairs" so to speak as far as the amount of money we owe them.

Watch this video if you have any doubts:

www.youtube.com...

Warning: Not suitable viewing for the faint of heart.

As far as the Chinese placing liens on federal property, like our
national parks, I actually had a dream (nightmare) about that 3 months ago, regarding Yellowstone National Park, and it seemed very real, with chinese soldiers stationed at the entrance and all throughout the park, signs in both chinese and english, and with Americans and tourists from all over the world visiting as they do now, although in a much more reserved manner. Anyways, it was just a dream.... at least I hope so

More than likely if we had to "concede" anything it would be in the form of higher allotments of immigrants allowed from China, as well as "distributions" of some of our food resources, something that they are the most interested in. And they will do it without any type of military invasion, and with our cooperation.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
They won't invade. We are all armed, not just our military. My daughters and wife would be in the fight, as would every other American.
The point is, they don't need to. The CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) is the actual state of our national financial affairs. Each state puts one out as well. These reports detail our assets.
This is collateral for the debt, so the assets would change ownership in the event the debt can't be paid back.
In other words, they would assume ownership some of "our" assets because we borrowed money for their expendables.
Like Iphones and 10.00 barbecue pits.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
and besides that...if it ever came to war im certain the united states would win. why?

1) numbers dont matter as much anymore. its good to have as many boots on the ground as you can. But china could never field as many people as it claims it can. Training,arming,and feeding soldiers is expensive. unless china will just hand each person a rifle and say "defend the motherland". which would make them fodder to be blown to shreads quite easily.

2) even though china has more ground troops and tanks. The united states has the largest airforce and navy in the world. china has the third largest airforce but even then its light years behind the united states. the USA has 5,000 aircraft and bombers. the second place russia only has 2,000. and the united states is planing on building 2,000 more.

3)aircraft carriers. china has only 1 aircraft carrier and is planing to build 2 more bring there total to 3. The united states has 11 aircraft carriers and is planing to build TEN MORE!! so when china has 3 aircraft carriers the united states will have 15+ and GROWING EVERY YEAR.

4) Even though china has more tanks the USA has 9,000+ m1a1 abrahms. which is according to many experts a rival to germanys leo 2 for best tank in the world. the united states has a good number of tanks while the quality of them is second only to germanys.

5)The united states has the largest helecopter force in the world and the deadliest attack chopper ever built. in desert storm the apache and m1a1 abrahms took out over a 1,000 iraqi tanks with almost ZERO casualties. that nullifies chinas tank numbers.

6) even though china has all these great numbers...all of its equipment i have been talking about. airforce....tanks..navy,etc. ITS ALL DECADES OLD. heck china even has hundreds of jet fighters FROM THE VIETNAM era.

most of its tanks are from the 70s and 80s.

if the united states wanted to...china would get there ass whooped.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Don't forget who owns all the T-Bills!

Second line.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Remember that Richard Nixon first went to China in 1972.

Corporate America moved production to China for profits some time ago. Long before Obama.

It is very rudimentary in that China utilizes slave labor to produce products for the US that are distributed by Walmart and the US Corporate Profits go up.

As for the US Debt to China.

As With any debt instrument, the objective is to collect payments over time and not necessarily to ever have the capital re payed.

So in essence, the Chinese do not plan on taking over America and/or it's assets simply due to the fact that they are receiving their original capital back in the form of interest payments thanks to your and mine Federal Income Taxes.

Their armed forces are as our should be, for defensive purposes only.

They haven't the equipment and/or logistics to Invade another country , especially as far away as the US.

So as long as you and I are paying our Federal Income Taxes, and paying the Chinese their interest payments. Everyone is happy.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
China has been conquering the United States for decades....one cheap product at a time.

I wish we would just cut trade off with them entirely and start producing our own products.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If anything China is trying to protect itself from the biggest aggressor state in the world.

I'm an American and I ask anyone on this site to answer that question. I'll give some hints as to who this country is.

This aggressor state has recently:
Invaded Panama
Invaded Grenada
Invaded Afghanistan
Invaded Iraq
Toppled several democratically elected governments in the Middle East, Central & South America
Has vetoed every U.N. human rights sanction against Israel
etc.

If I were China then yes, I'd be very concerned about this aggressor state. Wouldn't you?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

And, don't forget who sold them to them!
Patriotic GW Bush! God bless him!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

And if our interest payments stop, what then?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join