It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Proof" of God.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is one thing in the universe more important than anything, that is the Truth.
The truth or "god" "must be" among the chaos otherwise nothing would have a logical "reason" to "exist"
Truth is the nail that holds all light all matter all dimensions together in one space-time.
The truth must be the definition or term that defines all.
The rules, reasons, parameters, for existence including the laws of the universe must be stored in a singular truth to define them otherwise what would make them possible to exist without this "reason of truth" to define and set and place them.
We all see the universe/world existing that means it must have a definition to the chaos as life follows a set path/pattern among the chaos. Set by? Well that means it must have a "god" or "singular truth setter" or "programmer" or "creator" who/that sets the terms and reasons for life.
A "singular - truth" in a "dualistic - logic" is the reason for a logically perfect universe to take form. As the singular once inserted into the dualistic would tear apart into millions of parts of itself.
Just like a program on a computer it starts as a singular exe but once released into a logical universe of the computer that singular has a "Big Bang" and takes form in it's logical universe it must now un pack and expand from it's singular point of entry.
It then runs it's course and cycle on it's own according to the rules set within itself.
Without the truth to define "what is" or "what it's purpose is" there would simply be chaos. And no logical order or patterns to anything at all.
Thus there is no life without truth. As Truth is the reason.

A Universe at rest is a perfect logical existence there for there MUST be a reason why logic has taken form. Defined as a "program(er) or "truth setter" or "God" (The user running the simulation)

God is pure Truth and the reason we are here,to deny truth or pass it by is to welcome heartache, pain, suffering, sickness, and even Death.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some links to proof would be nice along with some actual proof not just postulating upon an opinion.

Yes there may indeed be a higher power up there, or powers depending on how you choose to believe, but right now, your post puts out far too many more questions than it does answers. I see no real proof in the statement from what you have written.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You put the word proof in quotation marks.

Meaning you don't believe it's truth.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR
There is one thing in the universe more important than anything, that is the Truth.

Sorry dude, it's balance...balance is the most important thing in the Universe.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Truth brings balance.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

Personally, I'd be looking for proof of paragraph breaks. It makes things a lot easier to read and easier to make your point understood.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

With truth comes the lie, what binds them is the balance...

Peace

(Will these "deep" one-liners still be considered as "against T&C" one-liners? In that case...sorry for the one-liner.
)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Sorry dude, it's balance...balance is the most important thing in the Universe.

Well, the most important thing in the universe is... me. As far as I can tell, there wouldn't even be a universe without me in it. I don't remember anything at all about a universe before I was born, and after I'm dead, I just don't see how it can continue. As least as far as I'm concerned. You all might continue to exist after I'm dead, but you'll never be able to prove it to me. So good luck.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you are defining god as the truth then its still only in a human form. Animals are not know to lie or the universe either. To seek a logical reason to exist is also something humans will try find. The laws that keep our universe in balance is because they are minding their own business and not fighting.

Whatever that was there before Big Bang is yet unknown and can be called God, god, qwerty, bumticaca and anything else that will be accepted by your mind. There is no proof for God's existence or that he isn't there. Those who believe in God could believe in anything else.
It's kinda like the Chicken/Egg paradox. What came first? "The universe and Earth exist; therefor God exist" is saying that God is Big Bang. While science is constantly developing religion isn't.
Keep saying God is the beginning cuz' no one will ever could proof otherwise. When science tells "Big Bang created Earth and the universe" religion says "But God created Big Bang."
When no one can see further than the start can God be anything... Therefor I'm God.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Well, the most important thing in the universe is... me. As far as I can tell, there wouldn't even be a universe without me in it. I don't remember anything at all about a universe before I was born, and after I'm dead, I just don't see how it can continue. As least as far as I'm concerned. You all might continue to exist after I'm dead, but you'll never be able to prove it to me. So good luck.

-blinks and passes out-

You blew my mind :-p

Seriously though I have yet to see any concrete proof of God as the designer. Seen some nice theories and a pretty big book with alot of self-fulfilling prophecy

Also...I agree balance is number 1

-Kyo

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

No proof only speculation based on "CAUSE AND EFFECT" principles.

Not to mention the fact if you contenplate an original creator then you have to contenplate who created this, who created the creator?

Also, first, you have to define "god". Are you talking about a creation force or a divine being?

Please don't post "proof" of god, because people will think you ACTUALLY have "proof" when you don't. Thanks

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The proof of God is in your heart, mind and soul.
God gave us all the ability to choose, you either believe or not.
Churches and religions force their beliefs not God.
We all make choices in our lives, it defines who we are and what we become in life and what we really believe. Blaming God for our problems
or the worlds troubles is an easy cop out.
To say God doesn't answer our prayers is another easy cop out,because his answer is not always the answer we want to hear.
I'm sorry if it offends anyone but ,there is no debate, I choose to believe.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

God is a man made concept, an eskimo doesn't question the nature of god, and doesn't go to hell for not believe in it.

There is no proof only speculation, the fact we have a mind, and the ability to think and rationalise does not support the God theory any less than it does the "God doesn't exist theory" The fact is, what we don't understand we call god, and no one has defined it as a divine being, a human, a force, no one has said anything, that is fact. Because there is no proof to be able to make a irrefutable case for "god". I guess if god is "the unknown" then i can see why people believe in god, because we know so little...Thanks - these are my opinions

[edit on 19/5/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

There are no facts or proof that there is a God or isn't , only what we choose to accept and believe. The one fact or proof that does exist in this world is there is good and evil .

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

No i'm sorry, good and evil are subjective. I'd see "good" as giving a lady an abortion who'd been raped but you would see that as evil. See what i mean? define good, define evil, for it is different in each of the eyes of the beholder.

All i know that a god who works in mysterious ways i.e. sends floods to kill because of his anger or disapointment in what he'd created then he's a tyranous god, isn't he? And he's seems so magical that he can just turn light on at the flick of switch.

And gnostic's i don't mind your beliefs but theists who quote the bible as the word of god are just plain and simply deluded. END

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
there is good and evil on earth and then there is the exception of love.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I rescind all my statements it was all a hoax.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
[edit on 25-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

Truth is all there is.

Lies do not exist except in the mind of man.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I rescind all my statements it was all a hoax.

Well that was a huge waste of time now, wasn't it?

Thanks, thanks a lot.

<<   2 >>

join