It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada denies Quantum free energy company the right to become a public company due to being 'danger

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The problem with these inventors is that they are so advanced and far away from the rest of society that society ignores them. Therefore no one gets to replicate the work and they get branded crackpots and cranks - when they are simply two steps ahead of everyone else.

The remedy to this comes in the form of building a simple device that breaks the laws of physics.

People don't invent epic revolutionary ideas by following laws of physics.

The closest I have seen acheive this is the OC MPMM (stands for the Overconfident Perpetual Magnetic Motor)

the full story can be seen here on Link to peswiki article

However, replications were unsucessful and the idea died.

However, more recently, this magnet motor from turkey has surfaced, and while it looks complicated - it could be replicated if he decided to opensource the design for royalties: Link

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Right after Tesla passed the Soviet Union sent agents to as many college institutional libraries as they could get to and photographed,copied and even stole as much of his material as they could get their hands on. The CIA and the FBI both were busy at the same time confiscating all the books and papers at college libraries to keep them out of the hands of any other government! Trying to find anything nowdays that is relevant and has all the text on his inventions is almost impossible. The explanation used is that Tesla himself didn't disseminate most of his work but that is patently untrue.
I imagine that this gentlemen's Work will be classified and confiscated. I have already read many reports that this Zero Point energy is a hoax but I'm not one to believe it to be true. I think it is very viable and a threat to the PTB!
Zindo

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

There have been many many reports of people disappearing with regards to 'free energy' developments, as obviously oil companies, industry, governments etc have a HUGE stake in the industry. But none of these stories seem to have any evidence or direct links to what has happened to these people.

People need to start thinking a little outside the box.

Let's see here...Canada...Canada...?

Maurice Strong, Paul Desmarais, Paul Martin...your search for what stinks should start there, not oil.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to I've always thought that a country like North Korea or Iran should invite scientists like these to come do their work in their countries, under their protection. Although it would be like making a deal with the devil, at least said scientists would have a fighting chance at developing this all-important tech. And in turn, the host country could claim responsibility as well as enormous financial gain for nurturing the creation of free energy. Sort of like a win/win with a splash of gray. post by greatpiino

That's another reason NWO can not tolerate those countries and trying to corner them into a submission and also the continuing demonization campaign through the media. The reason for the existence of those countries are crystal clear. They may, after all, exist for our(general public) own interest.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

it is amazing isn't it free energy and the world wont have any part of it as a few fools seem to think that they can play god -their energy companies have been raping and gouging us for years and they don`t want to loose their POWER OVER US. CONTROL FREAKS.NOTHING WORKS EXCEPT THEIR LIES and we are supposed to swallow their crap .
to bad Tesla could not blow them away it would make it a lot simpler for us all. Canada is run by self serving morons who`s wisdom would not fill a gnats behind .considering that we the people of Canada paid for all of those companies out of our hard earned tax dollars and our useless government saw fit to sell them off at a lose to these fools and now we are being stuck paying for their gross mismanagement of these companies.all the while these company fools take millions in wages and at the same time they are running them into the ground and our governments keep allowing them to raise their fees and added costs onto us.we the people correction -WE THE PEASANTS are fit to be fleeced until there is nothing left .
this is not a government these are PUPPETS on a stick.
ex.2 -we paid for the paid hyway here in Ontario[it makes money hand over fist our tax dollars at work] these fools sold it to a MEXICAN company AND ALL THE CASH GOES TO MEXICO -amazing and these the people of canada continue to elect these jackasses into office.
corporate greed controls the world not those who try to help it as those who try to change it usually end up dead -ask CHRIST. DEAD.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sometimes i get the same warnings from norton or mcaffee pending on which comp i'm on. i'm sure it's generally an expired certificate or a site that is less than desirable.
Note: a lot of truther type sites are on the dark side anyway.
And as far as his zpm all i see is a machine humming, i wanna see its guts.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The fact that the govt did that to him, kind of proves his machine is for real and really works. That makes it a severe threat to TPTB.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wilbur Smith, a canadian electrical engineer (and ufo researcher)
built a devide that was proof of pricipal for using the earths magnetic field to generate power....It worked too!
he then built another which was more powerful....but still just a demmo machine....
The canadian Goverment siezed all of his materials and work from his home upon his passing years ago.
All this was accomplished in the early sixties, where is the power machine now?
Locked up in top secret govt vault........just goes to show that there will be NO free energy till the oil runs out boys.....and theyll do anything they can get away with to stop progress on it.
What we need is for there to be such a simple breakthrough that we can produce our own power with cheaply and easily....get it so widespread they cannot do anything to stop it before it gets destroyed by the Gov boys and the oil boys.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If he was not looking for a massive pay day then we could still have free energy - give it away.

But he will seek a massive pay day because of all the time and funding he spent to get this working right up to his untimely death.

By giving it away they can't kill everyone and by then everyone could have free energy. No longer paying for coal, natural gas, or any other fuel.

It would be free.

Will greed and death win out over giving it away for free?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is it me or does the english of the OP read the same as the english from the man of the site? Just noting some discrepencies.

Anyways if this is true im not suprise, the more we talk about it the more nothing will get done.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure what we are looking at here...how does this machine create such an energy to power anything...If this is like fusion by creating a plasma and heating it to 100000000 degrees the amount of energy put into this process far outweighs what is recieved in the end...I can't see how this is some great miracle free energy...its not free... energy is put into this machine, and probably a lot of it, and who knows what is recieved in the end...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vagabondrobb

Yeah, unfortunately that was the same feeling I took from all of that. It does appear he is not a crackpot but it does make me wonder.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why someone pay a visit to the guy? To offer help, legal advice, friends!?!
Dont let him alone if you live in the US. The more people join in the better! Come on folks! Then start a topic and blog all the news

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
It's funny, the other day a man came into my work (retail) and we got to talking and he was throwing out little tidbits about Tesla and told me he was Nikola Tesla's great great Grandson....! Wish we could have talked longer!!!!!

That creates something of an enigma because Nikola Tesla was never married and never had any children (that we know of). He was pretty much a hermit all his life and had little or nothing to do with women. Not that there couldn't be Tesla family descendants but Nikola himself has no direct descendants.

He was one of a kind.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
No biggie. Make it an S corporation and bring in more investors and give them shares. Keep it private and make all the free energy you want. If these people believe in their technology, then there's no need to screw the public with an IPO for a concept that may not produce squat. If it does work, then the original investors will be very happy.

Assuming of course that "free energy" comes with a price tag.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

I see it comparable to the FORMER Big 3 in Detroit kllling the electric car...it didn't not fit their financiers plans.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
So energy companies cant just make the tech and charge redicolous (spelled wrongly for emphasis) prices to access it. Of course it is called "free" energy but it isnt like they couldnt commercialize it. O well, maybe I am just thinking too logically. Plus, it would cost them less because they wouldnt have to pay for fuels.

You've identified a 'biggie' that debunks the notion of free energy coverup conspiracy there. If such technology is actually perfected, the big energy producers will be all over it like flies on a carcass and not to hide it, but to exploit it in the largest way with the benefits of economies of scale and they already have the existing reticulation infrastructure in place so their savings would be huge meaning cheaper production costs, bigger profits and shareholder dividends plus a bigger edge over conventional competitors in the marketplace.

The 'big players' in the energy business are not keeping you using more of their product because there's something better hidden away, but because they have NO more cost-effective alternative ATM and most likely never will. I work in 'big energy' and if there was anything, anything at all that could produce that energy at less than current costs, we'd be working on exploiting it immediately if not sooner.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by Pilgrum]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's amazing how our (the world's) technology is limited by this thing called "money" we've created. Imagine if every able bodied scientist spent one year working fully funded (somehow) on a radical new idea. Better yet if they combined their efforts for a common goal which was allowed to come to fruition. Imagine what could be accomplished in just a year. The world might be a different place.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazz87

Dear Jazz87

According to this wiki.answers.com...

Tesla had no children so it would seam that this guy was being economical with the truth.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Video here that looks like a flux capacitor

That's not a flux capacitor. I could show you how to build one, but then I'd have to go back and make sure you never got into the gene pool!

Sorry, mods, I couldn't resist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join