It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surgeons cut open girl, five, to fix failing kidneys only to find two new ones growing in their plac

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Surgeons cut open girl, five, to fix failing kidneys only to find two new ones growing in their place

www.dailymail.co.uk

A girl left seriously ill when both her kidneys failed astounded medical experts by growing two new ones.

Angel Burton suffered from painful kidney infections from birth to the point where she required surgery at the age of five.

But surgeons were amazed to discover the little girl had four kidneys, with two new fully-formed organs sitting on top of her old ones.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.newmedicine.ca

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

[mod edit: fixed source link]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm not surprised. There are many more of these stories, I even dare it to compare with that Indian guy who doesn't need water and food.

It's all in the head people!
You're own mind can heal anything, even AIDS and Cancer.
This is well known n certain communities, but this is being kept secret, otherwise the pharmaceutical industries can't sell their poison anymore.
The related link tells you how you can accomplish this yourself!

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1279060/Girl-grows-new-kidneys-old-ones-fail-thanks-million-genetic-quirk.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related link:
www.newmedicine.ca...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Something went wrong while posting.

Here are both links in case they don't work:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.newmedicine.ca...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Holy hell...that's pretty amazing...that should be proof of evolution in action right there...I'm fairly certain this hasn't happened before...or hasn't been scientifically documented at least. I wonder what Phage will have to say (sorry, I don't usually say that, but I'm interested in what he thinks on this one)...the source seems fairly legitimate.

BTW, is that Indian dude still under observation?

[edit on 17/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That seems unreal. How could that be? The German New Medicine thing is definitely interesting. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

It's all in the head people! You're own mind can heal anything, even AIDS and Cancer. This is well known n certain communities, but this is being kept secret, otherwise the pharmaceutical industries can't sell their poison anymore. The related link tells you how you can accomplish this yourself!

This is utter BS and unacceptable. Where does disease come from? Is it also 'in the mind?' Tell that to someone with a serious illness. Tell their families.

A Doctor related a story of a woman that came to his surgery in tears. She was dying of cancer and reading all the self-help and alternative medicine books she could find. So why the tears?

She felt guilty. She wondered why she couldn't overcome cancer and felt like she was betraying her family. All the 'positive thinking' didn't work and she blamed herself. The f****** selling these ignorant, parasitical ideas put the blame on the ill for not wanting to live enough. She felt responsible for her failing health.

Go to a chemo wing in your local hospital and tell them they're dying from terminal imagination.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

"Through the millennia, humanity has more or less consciously known that all diseases ultimately have a psychic origin and it became a "scientific" asset firmly anchored in the inheritance of universal knowledge; it is only modern medicine that has turned our animated beings into a bag full of chemical formulas."

www.newmedicine.ca...

Let me give you a small example. Ten years ago a molar was troubling me, but than something very disturbing happened in my life and the molar wasn't giving me any troubles anymore. 2 months later, that same molar started to hurt again and I had to go to the dentist.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Nope, it's the fault of the medical establishment for drilling us from birth to believe that the doctor is an all-knowing master of the human body. This dogma prevents us from believing that we can recover from cancer; no matter how much we want to live, we are convinced that the doctor is right and this abnormal growth is killing us, unless we take chemotherapy (which is extremely destructive to the body, but because we have been conditioned to believe it will help us, it may actually help us survive).

The worst crime of the medical establishment is not that they pump us full of toxic drugs, it is that they make us think that any rapid growth or change in the body is malignant and needs to be killed; the medical establishment serves anti-life.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Being positive releases stress and this helps the body heal more effectively. That being said, stating that disease is all in the mind is an ignorant, and apathetic statement to make. Relieving stress helps, but thinking it's all in your mind is pure sickness.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Also check out the book "Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton.

In his book he states that genes do not "control" our destiny and that particular genes must be activated by the environment.

There's much more to say for the book, but I wanted to say that he also says that what you believe greatly affects what manifests in your life.

So, say you have two people who do not have cancer. You tell one that they have cancer and tell the other that they do not. Then you precede to "treat" the "cancer patient" with nocebos of nothing. A nocebo is like a placebo but it has the opposite effect: instead of using 'nothing' to make someone feel better, 'nothing' is used to make someone feel worse (to put it simply).

Simply feeling and 'knowing' you have a great chance of dying, I think, is just as bad as actually having that risk...or even worse. Wouldn't you feel better if you were not told that you were dying? Of course. Nobody wants a 'death threat.'

I acknowledge that diseases and such do kill people, but I'm also very interested in what the situation would be if their beliefs were not changed (i.e., they were never told). By the way, Dr. Lipton says there is a difference between believing and affirming. In one case, you don't have to "think positive" daily.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The mind is an important factor in illness, and my surgeon friend has commented that you can guess the recovery times of his surgery patients by their attitudes.

The crankier they are, the faster they recover, according to him.

However he'd never be one to say that's a guarantee of anything. You are right that this has been twisted in an inappropriate and judgemental manner.
The most positive, "right thinking" (whatever that is,) person can still get cancer and die of it.

Btw, my own son has two livers.
The second did not grow because of evolution or any mental attitude.

He had mixed chromosomes, XXXY/XXXXY, (yes, it's an extremely rare variation of Klinefelter's and he's quite handicapped..)
I was originally, very early on, diagnosed as carrying twins, but by 3 months the doctor said I was carrying a single child.
There is a possibility that one fetus absorbed the other, leading to the doubled liver and two types of chromosomes.

(This son also talks to himself constantly, using two distinct voices, and believes he is two people.)

I wonder if something similar happened to the girl here, and she was actually born with two sets of kidneys.

I just remembered the term for it, it's a chimeric mosaicism.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

This dogma prevents us from believing that we can recover from cancer; no matter how much we want to live, we are convinced that the doctor is right and this abnormal growth is killing us, unless we take chemotherapy

No. If cancer can be cured by thought...is thought causing it? I'd ask if you thought cancer in animals is caused by 'dogma,' but can already guess your answer. It's a con by veterinary doctors, huh?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's weird. Other people can't wait for a transplant... while others just grow a new pair.

I can personally testify that a disease can be caused by the mind and cured by the mind.
100 % !

But... People forget that us being here requires a body. Your body comes with a set of it's own rules and flaws. Rules and flaws where the mind has no say in it.

My uncle literally rotted from the inside. He got some medical attention after he was bothered by a painful stomach. He got send to the hospital. ( the same day ). After some tests the doctors advised him to stay. So he stayed.

11 days later he died sitting up right and eyes open. He thought he would not die if he was awake. Cancer had consumed him. He just set there with glazy eyes and a terrified look upon his face while he just stopped breathing.

( No need for condolences. I was not at all close with the guy. I didn't even see him for 15 years or so.)

Anyway.
I think unityemissions is right. Stress will cause and / or prevent disease.
Apparently it can have a huge impact on the immune system.

I've found some cool news to. Proof ? Observable macro evolution happening now.

Could it be ?

Evolution suggested to leap ahead from time to time.
Kidney failure is so common, maybe the body decided to just grow another set.
Just like teeth.

It is not impossible. Hairs and teeth are found growing on tumors where stamcells were involved.
People are also found with all their intestines backwards.

Who knows ?

PS.
Limburg de gekste.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I guess if I have a peanut allergy and eat a peanut and go into anaphylactic shock it's all in my mind? I get shot in the leg with a bullet and I can just will myself back to good health?

To say sickenss and disease is all in your head is ignorant. But for Kadinsky to say alternative cancer treatments don't work is EFFING STUPID!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Perhaps the new pair of kidneys was a birth defect that cause the problem to begin with. I mean, it's not like we just regenerate organs when the need arises.

For anyone that has kidney problems, I dare say that I wouldn't sit around and wait for your body to grow a new pair.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

The mind is an important factor in illness, and my surgeon friend has commented that you can guess the recovery times of his surgery patients by their attitudes.

Fair point and I agree it's an important factor. Studies show positive thinking can help.

The crankier they are, the faster they recover, according to him.

Now this surprises me! Did he mean stubborn? Positive thinking is possibly the bright side of pig-headedness.

Best wishes to you and your son

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hiya Sints, the article pitches the story as a miracle. To the little girl and her mother it IS a miracle. I love happy endings.

On the other hand, a 'duplex kidney) is rare, yet well known to medical science. Reading this article...

Duplex kidney

A duplex kidney is one which is split into two separate units, each with its own ureter (ureteric duplication). Duplex kidneys can be present on one or both sides. Sometimes only one unit is functional; the ureter from the non-functioning unit may show gross vesicoureteric reflux (see separate entry). Another possibility is that a ureterocoele forms. This is a thin layer of tissue over the opening of the ureter that can obstruct it completely or, more commonly, allow urine out through a small hole in the tissue layer causing a balloon- like structure to appear in the bladder. Surgery is often required to allow free drainage of urine and to reduce obstruction to urine flow out of the ureter.
Kidney Problems

...shows how a duplex kidney can be disastrous.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Have you ever considered the possibility that the two souls that were assigned are both in one body ?

I'm not saying it could.
Boy I'm going to be completely seen as an idiot after this...
I'm telling anyway.

My life has been rather spiritual. Unwanted actually, I never seek it out, I'm confronted by it.
Well... My whole family has some sort of a connection with the unknown. Crazy. Yes I know. My little brother is also one of a twin. He always was a loner. Very timid and at first they thought he was autistic. At the age of eight the eventually talked with some spiritual person and he told there was another presence where he referred to as his twin brother. He didn't knew about it. Well he did his thing. the presence left.

Now comes the good part. From that day forward I have a different little brother. Outgoing, lots of friends no longer a loner but really the opposite.

Well... You don't have to believe me of course but I experienced it and it was very real to me.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks

That's an interesting link. Those kidneys can certainly cause a lot of trouble.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
iM not going to say its created by your mind but I will say every once in a wile for resigns un known your mind can and will stop repair or even make a new one grow but with no understanding of how or why or even who may end up doing this.wiki.answers.com...
96 year old grandma grows new teeth .
I my self have stop injury once and stopped pneumonia once. dead in its tracks.
the first thing was when i was 14 and worked at a chines joint now if theres one thing the chines know its how to sharpen a knife lol you could shave dry with them lol.
anyway cutting a onion wile holding it in my other hand ( not smart I cute the onion all right and a 3 inch gash across my palm I drop the knife onion see the blood starting to run out a a large gash grab it with my other hand and press as hard as i could wile concentrating every thing one it there was nothing but the cute nothing else in the whole world but the cute.
3 seconds later I let go not a brop of blood anywhere to be seen not a cute it was just going . like i said when i first looked i could see the blood starting to run so I know it was cut.
anyway when i was 20 I got pneumonia again (had it before when i was younger almost died . anyway went to the hostibilty they did nothing and i walked out walking down the street running a temp of 103 think IM tired of being sick by the time i walk to the park (3 miles ) it will be going and for the next hour I focused on it well by the time I got to the park I was fine no fever no cough no sore throat .
on the other hand I have gotton the flue was sick for 2 weeks taht sucked .
finly went away on its own.
have been cute never knowing untill the dude behind says man your bleeding yae i bet alot have had taht one to bad we arent evolved enough to control this or even know what it is then mind ofer matter would work all the time but untill then goto see a docter

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join