It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Message for (THE`S) int.g.un.EXT.UN.msg -post how you feel about this message for the`s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
MESSAGE I RECIEVED (dont ask from who but the`s knows why)- MODS move it where it must be thanx

The`s

The`s there are issues occuring that are being intentionally done
The`s why would the`s play with the realm as if you created it
The`s this is your message only for the`s all humble disreguard please!
Why hast you all decieved as if there will be no eyes taken for you actions
How far do the`s think you are permitted before ANGELIC/DEMONIC intervention
Has the`s minds been so corrupt that you no longer fear what is the sum of all the`s can never match thouest destruction capabilities
The`s is it intentions to decieve the many with reigious references being made to come true with the`s majikz and science BE PATIENT YOU WILL ALL WITNESS
The`s the MANY you wish not to acknowledge are prepared to prevent Earth from being destroyed for any man or living beings purposes
The`s you are not Creator/GOD nor the Ashyitan ruler of the dark realm
The`s do you think you are above the Lamb or the Goat or the MOST BRIGHTEST, no the`s thouest are not you are but miniture energy compared to the entire grand scheme and to minipulate the Earth and Universe for you own personal gains has caused the most destructive to even become ill with the thought of you the`s
The`s can you all not see that you ultimatley have no full controll of this Realm given to the ASHYITAN
The`s do you wish to war with the ASHYITAN OR THE BRIGHTEST STAR, for your actions the`s has evoked THE MANY ONCE AGAIN
The`s you feel you are the only worthy bloodlines and advocates in the realm that actually deserve salvation from INCOMMING after you ill shephered the masses into destruction as you hide within the Earth for protection, the same Earth that the`s has defiled and forced presence of protection upon it
The`s do you feel $$$ will follow you to the neverlife even with your petty technologies and gimmicks and energy transfer minor devices
The`s can you sense you have caused to much damage and now intervention is a must
The`s can you tell who is communicating this message to you through this humble soul
The`s THE MESS NEEDS CLEANED NOW for many are upset with the`s as of now

The`s, THIS IS A TRANSMISSION YOU ALL GLOBALLY UNHUMBLE MUST RECIEVE FIRST IN ORDER TO PREVENT NEXT
GOODBYE THESE!

THIS WAS A MESSAGE SENT TO ME VIA,

[edit on 5/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Okay, I think I'm a little slow on the uptake. Who are the ('s) ??
And does knowing who sent it explain the message more?
I get nothing from it but confused.

Could you maybe elaborate a bit?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Its a broadcast for EARTH AND MABEY THE MAY BE A HUMBLE AND NOT MENT TO UNDERSTAND BUT THE`S DO friend.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Me's thinks this is one big pile of crap.
where did you get this message from?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Aliens have rather poor grammar. It looks like it's been put through babblefish.

It's virtually impossible to read. (sorry Ophiuchus 13, but it is)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Crap huh funny for that is what humanity and friends are doing to this BEAUTIFUL EARTH....READ THE MESSAGE AND TAKE FROM IT WHAT 1 MUST...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by zaiger

Crap huh funny for that is what humanity and friends are doing to this BEAUTIFUL EARTH....READ THE MESSAGE AND TAKE FROM IT WHAT 1 MUST...

oh no you didn't...

Now you listen directly to me...
In the year 2010 light agents from the 6th density arrived in the past of the future to change the events of the present. There was a bake sale and many cookies were sold. The reptilian illuminati space men from the light of the dawn queen sized mattress gave way to the mental ascention that was needed to pass the time light barier in the future of the present of the lower density on the higher dimension plane of awareness so that we as a human kind could arrive at the year 2012 at a faster speed than was though possible by the lower dimensional beings from starcraft and starwars. I've been trying to get a light bringer message through to the higher dimensional beings from the 12 planet at the time of niburu for the last six months and before shark week starts. Ever since ever you started noticing those "coincidences" the glactic brotherhood of light bringers from the other planet in the time of light light spirit light has placed you under surveillance. In fact, you are being observed RIGHT NOW by the agents of hyperhydroilluminatic shape light beings of the higher density on the plane of higher middle awareness. (The UFO in your mind is actually a robot spy that can see and hear through walls. the sudden movements transmits information about you to the mason illuminati shapeshifting reptilian light bringer dawn calvary.) A chip was eaten by you and unkown to you inside that chip there were many many red pills that you took, your brain will now allow you to communicate with the alien race from the higher dimensional beings with vibration and energy from you inner light bringin secrets. You will be activated on the day the Earth stands still which will be the day that 2012 arrives in the future, whatever comes of all of this just know in the future it has already happened. In my time we vibrate at a higher frequency because we all have negative blood types we call your people past people because you have not yet seen the light of the space brother of the dimensional being.
The bad news is that you are in bad light being hyperdanger. Your only hope is to come to my time the time in the higher awareness future band of the light mind from the other planet on the moon of niburu under the sea la la la under the things are better things are wetter take it from me. It is not as hard as it sounds you must travel at the exact opposite of the speed of light so you must sit perfectly still untill you arrive in the future. When you arrive here you will be greeted by many people, reptilian light being zombie people.
You are our only hope, you must find a way to illuminate the dark and the lower dimensional light beings from the illuminati pit of the dawn bringer light people from the 35 dimension under the guise of the warlords of the future past. Your pineal gland has been under werewolf flouride attack for many light generations so you must awaken your pineal gland by using large ammounts of electricity and shinning a light being higher dimensional lower density flash light in your eyes. All we can do now is hope that you save us all. I will be waiting for you in the future, if you arrive there than you have read this in the past and the light prophecy from the niburu lunar system is correct.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I really tried reading that.
I am honest here, I gave up after three lines.
I am going to check back, just in case someone deciphers it at least a little.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

If its hard to read then you are a humble soul and the message is not for you or it would strike you right where it needs to...Sorry I wrote it how I recieved it friends...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

here you go
tl;dr version:
Aliens are watching and i know these guys they are pretty cool guys, they kill earth people and dosent affraid of anything.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey!

I can count to potato!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Really? that's so cool i have tried before but i usually get hung up around 12, i ate a lot of paint chips as a kid so my brian does not think so well.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Likes your thinking, zaiger!!
2nd

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Thank you very much for translation.

I am going to hunker down with my tranang full of guacaneelia juice and await the arrival of the 's's(I guess that is plural of 's?)!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's not really that hard to understand. I am curious where you got this from? It pretty much says what everyone is saying in a nutshell doesn't it?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The`s are here minipulating your planet and universe...UM JUST SAYEN TO DIRECT SOME A LITTLE

BAD HUMANS AND BADFRIENDS = THE`S = NON HUMBLES
-K-

[edit on 5/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

come to think of it, that's what my wife said to me this morning, over coffee.
Word for word.

No, not really.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

YES!!
2ND STAR

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow, that's a big burden on the un-humble souls. I understood it. dose it mean its meant for me?

[edit on 13-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

If you are humble and understood it you are enlightened friend, thats all, if you are a nonhumble and think toying with the is fun carry on otherwise god bless you for getting the message.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join