It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think that we should be prepared for epifianites that defy the "norm",
this informs us of his 3 y/o son's comments. Surely his son doesnt understand the concept of "prophecy" to the child he was just relaying something that he experienced to someone he trusts..his father.

5 years ago I was visiting my brother in the Cailfornia mountains (Running Springs). I took a ride on what they call "rim road" below I could see all of the valley below. Suddenly as if it was a Techni-color movie..I saw a hugh wave rushing through the valley buring all the cities below in hunderds of feet or water. Yesterday I saw a U-tube video of the future land mass and this area of California was depicted as under water. Its not prophecy but something I experienced that was real to me.

Give the kid a break and take it for what its worth!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by passenger

waterboard the little bugger

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for that.

It might of sounded slightly naive but I was genuinely unsure as to whether 3 years can communicate their dreams.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Kids at that age are funny. I told my Mother when I was 5 years old that two people killed themselves minutes before they got the call, that the two people who shot themselves were my Mother's Boyfriend's parents. I believe what your son saw and I think at the age of three his thoughts on "everyone" and "everywhere" could pertain to the state you live in. Maybe your state will have a flood, and he will survive somehow because of the people he knows. To him "everywhere" is the area he lives in, and "everyone" is everyone he comes in contact. It's just a thought.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

With my boys, who did have speech therapy, they varied as I said, one was able to finally share something that had been bothering him for some time once his speech met the level for what he wanted to say at around 2 1/2-3, so he had been feeling isolated and frustrated even until then.

And there is also the hurdle of understanding what a dream is. Since neurological centers develop at different rates, some grasp the idea of dreams quickly when they wake up, some may be delayed just as with speech, in fact the one most delayed this way was most delayed in speech so there was an overall neurological impairment as well.

They vary, but the average little one who is speaking up a storm at or before 2 is also able to understand dreams at night, and share. I remember having a nightmare with a dragon at around 3, I know it was at that age because it was when we were living in a certain location, where I have lots of memories, and we moved not long after I was 3, that was vivid and frightening, and I was so relieved to wake up and realize it was just a dream.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi passenger, I've not read the entire Thread but it is very interesting. From what I've seen in some of the other posts in the Thread, giving details relayed by other people, mainly about small children, it seems to me that Truth is being received by the Innocent. I think we may be witnessing True phenonema, an outpouring of the Spirit.

I think that children of your son's age experience a period of spiritual growth, a time of pure awareness becoming cognitive, and as such, I cannot agree with those who advocate questioning your son further. I believe it may be in his best interests for his personal spiritual growth and awareness to not have his mind probed too much.

As the details your son gave you correlate with Biblical Prophesy, I would urge you to please think about leaving the matter in the Hands of the Lord and pray about it. Give thanks and pray that your son and others like him continue to receive and share this wisdom.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Has he been around any of his older cousins? Maybe daycare? If not, is there any chance he could have watched the movie 2012 somewhere, somehow without you knowing?

The only reason I ask is because it's sounds an aweful lot like the plot to the movie. Especially re-told through a younger person's eyes and then maybe re-told by a 3-year old.

"earth crack" - "upside down" - "water everywhere"

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

I still haven't got a reply from Passenger. See linked post above

Does ANYONE on ATS find it strange that Passenger speaks if his(or her perhaps) wife and the fact that he/she received a Mothers Day card too.

Does it seem strange to ANYBODY??

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
For the past 4pages the OP has not replied in a post. Maybe you guys should wait for him to say something instead of discussing among yourselves.

On a second note, I believe that the boy is prophesying due to a demon instructing him. God wouldn't say things that spread fear unreasonably like this. Everything God does is for a purpose, right now it seems that the only reason is to make the people who are involved afraid.

The quote from the bible saying that:
a ) Matthew 7:15 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

b ) Num 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

English Standard Version (©2001)
c) For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

a) The 3-year old child is a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Children are seen as innocent/pure so if they say something horrible no one will blame them. If an adult had prophesied, you would be analyzing his motives, dismiss him as delusional, etc. But if an innocent child prophesies, he can be seen as "special". The demon chose a good target to deceive us.

b) Prophets get visions through dreams, so unless the boy received these visions in a dream they cannot be trusted according to the bible.

c) Whoever believes in the words of a false prophet will be influenced by their words and led astray. Satan wants to pull as many people away from God as possible; the time is near, so he is now desperate and the numbers of his minions are growing (following his defeat in Heaven's battle). "Signs" like these will be more common, so be wary of what you should/shouldn't believe.

One more thing that I noticed is how the child shows no emotion in declaring the deaths of so many family members. Only a demon would have this type of apathy towards destruction. Demons do not value human life. They see us as potential victims to bring into hell with them. Spoken like a cold-blooded killer is just not right. What kind of benevolent being would allow a prophesy like this to happen? It serves no purpose except to haunt the living and confuse them.

Passenger, if you are reading this, I suggest that you pray to God for guidance and educate yourself more deeply in the bible. I just have the feeling that something isn't right. Demons love to torture people and this occurred on a cousin's birthday; it probably just wanted to cause destruction.

God bless you, Amen.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This planet won't have a "Harvest". Other planets in the Galaxy may have it, but not here.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Uh, he didn't say he "received" Mother's Day cards. He said he "expected a day of Mother's Day cards..." which I took to mean cards, flowers and celebration for his wife. You know, the MOM?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by larnhr

The harvest has already begun with the earthquakes. We don't know exactly how, or why those bases were built but I do believe cme's and the pole shift will be a part of it.

Most life on most planets are not on this channel/plane/space-time dimension so will not be affected. Whatever it is is a 3D event, and there are also fema camps, various works in place by tptb who think they will be ok, and talks of nuclear, wars, bacteriological. Its seems they think they'll be picking and choosing who will be here.

I believe that the curtain will be coming up for everyone, including them. That they have been greatly misled. That "no time"is approaching and freedom for many.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Yes, I caught that too, but it could have very much been a typing error, just left out a few words that would clarify, or passenger is a lesbian, but would that matter? Get over it.

For me bottom line here-3 year olds don't watch Knowing or 2012 normally, too complex, but if they did, they would not understand it at all. And 3 year olds don't understand the concept of "Earth" their world is about as big as their neighborhhood. That being said, the child was told about "ERF" by something, or a cousin or relative or other person used these words and was very descriptive with him, and actually might have showed him how our world is a ball and how it would flip and then go thud, or he was talk to by aliens or angels, or whatever cosmic thing you can add here.

I am going with the latter. The words the boy used are too strange of a concept for his age, and even if an adult tried to scare him, I don't think he would have retained these details, just my opinion, but I've raised 2 of my own.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have a 4yr old kid myself and I tell you, they are very creative in what they say.

Do not accept what they say as the truth right away.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

So wolfwood, what you are saying is that demons instructed this child to tell his parent about the "doom and gloom?" Really?

What about the prophets in Revelations? What about all the doom and gloom that they predicted? Were they also the victims of demons? How do you know for sure? Do you have a personal direct line to G-d, and did you ask him/her/it about this child personally?

I find the dogmatic practices of religion quite absurd. If the OP wasn't jerking us all around, and this child actually saw something, maybe there is something there to really listen to. Would you say that because I also receive visions from a higher source that I am possessed by demons? I couldn't care less about either side of this spiritual pissing match, because if everything the Christian religion is based on is true, it just sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me.

I think you are too quick to assume that this child is being "possessed by demons" in order to deliver "false prophecy." Going by that logic, I could say the same thing about the prophets of the Bible.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Stop letting your kids watch television you fool! I can't believe you even posted this on here...Seriously! It sounds all spooking and what not but your kid just summed up 2012 and a host of other movies all mashed together into a typical 3 year old show and tell. He won't tell you where he got his info cause he knows you'll laugh when he says the TV show.

Let me give you a case in point...When I was young, I'd say 5 to 8 years old, guess what? I knew Aliens were real and the Bible was a confused telling of more ancient and realistic stories from Sumer! Want to know how and where I came up with this "knowledge"...wait for it...From watching TV late at night and then applying the info from TV to what I was told in school...My parents told me to stop watching unsolved mysteries and get to bed or else!!! Kids are sponges! Just because they seem occupied by one thing doesn't mean they don't have their little ears and mind tuned to another. Your son probably learned the majority of the stuff he said sitting right next to you watching movies about said topics...GET REAL BRO!

Wow! Next you'll be telling us he says to buy stock in BP...And that God told him he doesn't have to eat his peas and carrots.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by JustJoe]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
reply to post by dreb13

I still haven't got a reply from Passenger.

It's Monday morning.

Passenger's probably out at work.

Also Passenger's post didn't say anything about who was receiving the Mother's Day cards.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
From the Bible (KJV)

Rev 8:12
Isa 2:19
Isa 13:13
Isa 24:20

All children under the age of accountability shall be taken to be with the Lord before the end as will true Christians. They (the angels) will take care of them and gather them together before the end comes. The Earth will move from it's orbit, spin around like a drunken sailor, shake terribly as will the heavens (sky and space). It shall come to an end and be finished.

I don't think 3 year olds read the bible, but they do dream, and the dream was for us. Why, to get right with God before the end so you don't have to be one those that will die when the Earth shakes terribly and spins out of control and strays from it's orbit.

Want to live. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by asking Him to forgive you of your sin and save you. But you must believe with your heart that Jesus is Lord and desire for Him to save you, which is faith. Do you have faith ? It's very simple and all you need to do is to believe and accept. If you do accept, tell someone.

I disagree with your propagandist religious spout.

God gave humans free will, religion is trying to take it away. Follow the golden rule, and take steps to survive when and if the waters come. I don't think ALL Christians (and only Christians) will be saved. What about all the hypocrites that attend the church, just to "play it safe" and then go back to their self-absorbed-centered lifestyle?

I'm not hating on just Christians, in fact I am not hating on many one. However, your narrow minded religious view has caused much suffering in the world. I am not religious, I am spiritual, and am just trying to help as many humans as I can find their true paths and life missions.

The bible was written from a historical account from humans at the time that did not have our current world view. Simply, the bible is flawed, and re-written to control the masses. Weed through the constrictive religious dogma and get to the facts in Rev: Something big showed up in the sky. Fire and Brimstone rained down. The stars moved. The earth moaned. The ground shook. Waters came. The sun moved where it rose and set.

I mean, come on people. It is a pole shift. It happened multiple times in the past. It is going to happen again, how many warnings are you going to get before you wake up.

People having dreams about gravity becoming odd, waters coming to drown most of us. Is it not obvious yet?

I will make things easy for you. Here is the timeline to look out for...

when 3 days of darkness you see (either an eclipse or a push back on the tilt of the earth)
15-12 days until pole shift asymmetry

6 days of sunrise west (yes, the sun will rise in the west)
keep moving above 300 ft to stay abreast (if you are not at this point above sea level, you may drown)

5.9 days of rotation stop (yes, the earth will stop turning)
stay close; rush to cover, from firestorms up top (fire and brimstone, anyone?)

1 hour of quakes, rain, and flood (this is the hour pole shift)
most water turns to blood (really it is Iron Oxide)

2 years of polar melt (now that the poles are along the equator)
700 ft is the new ocean belt (675 really, but 700 is safer)

3,657 years it comes, no one believes
Very few believe
All will believe, when the time comes (for those who believe, no proof is necessary; for those who don't, no proof is enough)

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Frankly, there is nothing new about the information this child shared with his family. It's been spoken of and prophesied about for generations. Having had my own waking visions of such an event, I lean toward recognition of his experience as a being a very real vision.

It's not hard to grasp that a three year old can absorb prophetic insight told to him by some spirit or being visiting him during dream time. The fact that he relayed the story back to his family once he was awake, within his scope of understanding, suggests that he was very capable of communicating what he was told. Even though he may not understand the full ramifications of what he was told i.e. the death of his parents.

To suggest that this is some kind of demonic possession designed to scare or confuse the masses just further solidifies my belief that religion has greatly inhibited the spiritual growth of millions on this here little rock.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very interesting stories, this look a lot like the rapture indeed. I dont believe a 3 years could just invent this out of nowhere and if i had to choose to believe the story of a 3 years old vs the one from a grown man i'll go with the child without hesitation. Well future looks grim for us looks like.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join