It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

He either has dreamed about it or has being told about it in a paranormal way.

I suggest that you do NOT push him too hard to give you answers you want to hear (or not).

Information about the future (even about the past or parrallel universes) is in the Cosmic Collective Consiouness. Brains work like radio transmitters, they receive and give out 'waves'.

Little childeren are more 'sensitive' (open) to pick up any random info about lots of stuff.

The other week my grandson (almost 2 years old) was 'chatting with and about' a man of who he thought was 'angry' and who stood in our lil central hall. Funny thing is his sister had the same last year (she is almost 3 yrs old now) and said the man was in the guestroom while she palyed there.

Turned out to be 'E' (our previous neighbour) she pointed him out on a picture that's on one of our walls. He used to live in this house and died in 2008 before we moved in here.

Kids between 1 and 5 years old are generally very sensitive to 'tap in to' the Collective Consiouness. Just don't give your lil bugger the idea that it is something 'special', then the spontanity fades and info is more scrambled.

Peace!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

You refer to your child as a little pisser?

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You know what, never mind. You are a great parent and what your child did and said is perfectly natural.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Intriguing post thanks!

You may have thought of all this but here goes. You need to try a little psychology with him. Since he likes to keep a secret get him on the subject but act like you don't care about the secret. Or tell him something like well that's Ok I was going to tell you a bigger secret but oh well I don't care... If he bites on wanting to know your secret then you say well ok but only of you tell me your secret first. But you might want to string it out a little and first say naw I really don't want to know your secret and if that gets him more wanting to know then give in. But you know your kid better so of course what ever you feel is best.

The other thing is say stuff like; Well what did the people who told you this look like. He might answer they weren't people dad, etc. Or did the man who told you this look like x. It wasn't a man dad it was a women, or men and women, or etc. You get the idea. Just indirectly suggest possibilities and let him tell you it was or wasn't what you are suggesting.

Other thing is what do those whom he said would survive have in common? Like religious/spiritual belief, location, survival skills, or preparations etc? Also is thier anything mommy and daddy can do so we will survive? Also tell him can you ask them to talk to daddy too? Also ask him did they tell him "not to tell" who told him and why?

Also of course you don't want to pressure him either keep it nonchalant like he is about it. Anyway thanks for posting and keep us updated if you find anything more out.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interesting post. Usually kids have dreams of cartoons and such... but I don't think it's normal to have dreams of the destruction of Earth, unless he in fact has seen 2012 trailers on television, news, etc. One question I wanted to ask is to give more details of who this adult and nine year old-to be saved relatives.
Are they religious, good people, etc. Definitely as the above posters have mentioned, ask him how old he thought he was in the dream. I remember a lot of prophetic-revelation-rapture type of dreams, but one in particular I remember is of a dream that had occurred last year. While I was sleeping, I was dreaming of nothing... however 1 minute before I wake up, a voice (not audible, but thought voice) and it said "11,11 and 1,1". So I'm thinking what was all of that? Type that exactly (without the quotation marks) in Google and find out for yourself. Pretty crazy stuff. Regardless of whether these dreams are real or not, it can't be coincidental now that so many people are learning and talking more about this coming 'rapture' on Earth. It would be best to have a good conscience and walk with God. If you were going to die, then what would be the point of your son telling these dreams to you? Maybe it's so that you can change your future, and be saved? Well, it won't hurt to try. Like it says in the Book of Revelations in the Bible, all those wicked and evil people will perish, but the righteous and good Christians will survive. There are a lot of 'signs' out there in the real world, I'm sure you know what they are. It would be interesting to find out more. Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When I first read your post I thought that this was a HOAX. After checking your profile and relying on my gut response I leaning towards GENUINE.

OP Can you answer a few questions for me

1 Have you been watching any films that incorporate this kind of scenario?

2. Have you ever talked about end of the world scenarios with your partner, where the child could indeed have heard you

3. Has your child ever mentioned dream people,helpers,teachers,e.t.c when he/she has woken up

4. Does your child have any invisible friends he/she talks to?

5. Could your child have picked up this kind of thing from somewhere like posters,pictures,magazines e.t.c that you have lying around the house?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

3 year olds are not babies, they are toddlers of which there is a stark difference. Besides your last post was 3-5 year olds. thats nursery to school age. I dont live in a deprived area, however, i was brought up with an abusive father and a drug addict mother in a deprived area and i am all to aware of what children of 3-5 are capable of because i was one of those chidren, as were my childhood friends. I am grateful that all of that changed when i went into foster care at 8 years old and i now have a stable family, job, house and my own child who is 1. My childhood and the things i did as a child have made me the type of father that will never allow my child to be brought up like i was, even though there is hope for everyone of those under priviliedged children.

My partners neice is 4 and she spits, swears, breaks things, tortures her cat, why? probably because her parents are drug addicts. Unfortunately there is a very large portion of our population who are 3-5 that are very misled and misbehave because of it. those shildren have the potential to e true of heart but they arent following their heart to they are not pure.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hey thanks,that was a nice post.Appreciated.

But I wasn't having a go at adkchamp,just making a suggestion as to how his buddies could have had that dream.

No offence to the poster,sorry if it sounded a bit harsh.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mike2112

Like it says in the Book of Revelations in the Bible, all those wicked and evil people will perish, but the righteous and good Christians will survive. There are a lot of 'signs' out there in the real world, I'm sure you know what they are. It would be interesting to find out more. Thanks.

You don't understand....This is the harvest, the end of the cycle, and only a few, advanced preselected ones are being chosen to be put in the right place to bring in the age of aquarius, and they will go through some hardships.

The ones who perish, are you beloved Family of Light here, and most are not going to make it. The curtian is rising on everyone, including the ptp, though don't know it yet.

No Time is going to happen and we all need to be ready so we can move on, and pass the test. Love is the pass.

Those who move on, some are going to be taken to other channels in the DVD player/Hollogrphic Universe for more advanced levels, some have to redo, some will go Beyond/Home, some will have some harsher consequences to their actions, though all temporal, for this about love, and progression.

Love! Many who will perish are moving into more loving places, and out of this harsh duality. For some it can be in the twinkling of an eye and they won't even know its happened, think it was a bad dream, but they'll be in a different channel.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
it is not "rightious christaians" who will survive, in fact any self rightious are the first down the drain....

it is the HUMBLE, yet STRONG with integrity....

It is the NON judgemental......

loving themselves and others INSPITE of the appearance of outward "sin"...

Some of the most sinful "looking" people have been the most loving and humble and some of their percieved "sin" is just some of their coping skills and learning experiences in this game.....

everyone has somewhere else to go who dosent stay here anyways, so really no biggy...... they'll get a chance to destroy another planet while we fix this one with glee!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And considering that when the Rapture occurs all children will be "taken care of" (ie. Raptured) that does make sense to me. They will be looked after by those adults that are also Raptured and Holy Ghosts and Angels who are already residents of the Spirit Realm.

You mean the rapture as in the totally made up rapture never mentioned in the Bible.

+14 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a 3 year old daughter. she is so happy and positive all the time. she plays with little kids and likes being outside. i've taken her to church maybe 3 times her whole life. and the other day out of no where, she said "mommy, everyone's gonna die" and i was shocked. i thought maybe she said the wrong word. i didn't even know she knew what death was. i asked her who told her and she said"a man told me, he was nice too. he said all the bad people were going to die" i asked if she was and she said "no, they'll all take care of me" i asked if i was going to die, she said "no, you are a good person with a clean heart" i asked if family members would and most of them were said to die, including my husband who she said would be one of the first to die. my mother and little cousin were the only ones she said would live. this spooked me like crazy! i tried to ignore it, but the other day we were outside on a walk and she goes "look at the flowers, jesus made them. he's coming soon you know? to kill the bad guy. its gonna be scarry! he's gonna come from there (points to the sky)" so that really got me freaked, but i hadn't told anyone or anything. one of my husband's friends came over and she ran to him (usually too shy to) and said "come here i got a secret. jesus is on his way and everyone's gonna die, but you're nice, so its ok" and he later told me and i almost fainted! she said it was soon. and everything was going to change. its going to be scary and sad for some but so happy for others. she said we are going to get to be aliens and go see all the stuff we want to and fly around and be happy. She has always said there were aliens. she says they fly ships, they have wings and there are all kinds. she said some are down here with us and others just watch. she said they protect her and myself. and she said they were the ones that would keep us safe while the "bad stuff happens". this is so crazy that someone else is having this similar kind of thing. i'm deffinitly going to keep checking on this post! this is interesting!!!!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A few points to consider.
1. He says that some of you are going to die. He does not appear to be shaken up about that, so either the dream did not give him graphic depictions about this event, or he is cold blooded sociopath.
2. If he is a cold-blooded sociopath...well that is outside of the realm of this comment. If he simply did not get visual depictions of your death, and the death of the others, that is more likely, and palatable.
3. The belief that loved ones are going to die is not at all unusual to have in a dream. Expanding upon that, the other clues lead to WHY the dream occurred in the first place.
4. If you are like a lot of others, you are expecting bad things to happen, and he is picking up on this. He does not share your gloom, so he sees himself coming out the other side.

Or,
I could be wrong.

Smile.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Enjoyed your post. They know who they are. And they aren't at all similar in the way they observe reality, talk about it, share with others.

Not everyone is 'Christian'. It's what's in their heart. Not on their tongues.

We all know the Earth will not perish. We know these seemingly apocalyptic disasters are almost at an end. The change will be quick. And when the time is appropriate for each of them they will show us the way.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
in normal development, 3 yrs old is about the time behaviors of autonomy start to emerge.
I believe the OP said the child can read a little, which I would guess is as a result of this child having been read to on a regular basis, meaning he is well on his way and on track through his development, if not advanced.
That tells me that this child would very easily make the connection that if served with ice cream or treats as a method of divulging information, he will readily make the connection that his behavior in relaying this story has resulted in his getting ice cream.
I'd also think that this intelligent little boy has readily sensed his relaying of these frightful impending events has brought about a reaction in his parents, and most probably equate that reaction to his own, that being fear.
To me..that translates into the boy making the simple connections that telling the story that sparked the interest/fear resulted in his getting a treat and attention.
I'd sooner believe that these are the conclusions the boy would come to rather than it be that he got ice cream because he told his parents valuable information that could potentially save lives.
But that's just one parent's opinion, each parent will have their own

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have a son arround 3 yrs old. And what keep amaze me is their ability to snap up things, they are so receptive. They can hear something from TV, radio or a conversation and start talking about it one week later. Now as the "doom-theme" is right in time and all it's not unlikly he got this information from lets say TV and/or some friend at the daycare center or kindergarden or what its called.
As for the gestures with the globe and all its a good way for children to fill in the blanks as their vocabulary aint that developed.

It sure sounds creapy. i hope though there is a logic explenation for this.

Take care "daddy"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think we need a new Forum Heading - "Prophesies in Diapers"

Seriously, how many members out there would post something like this?

Are we that desperate these days for enlightenment?

The World has gone GAA GAA GOO GOO.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jassie51289

That's downright spooky.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You failed to mention where he more than likely got the tale. That would be the TV. And if you also have cable, he probably even knows all about sex, too, besides devestating earth forces.

Young children can know death in others and pets, but it is incomprehensible for them to consider their own demise on their own.

Don't lose any sleep over it. But don't forget what he said either.

If he was visited, more than likely there will be other visits or subsequent differences you will note about his personality and world view as he grows older.

Check with family members about any abnormal things or events that may have happened during the night. Such visits to one member of the family seems to usually mean other members--even someone sleeping beside them--was virtually unconscious and/or paralyzed.

Perhaps this is the new phase of intrusions: preparing the young.

link   
I am a little surprised that a member of five years should go rogue and post such a crock, regardles of your past record on here, I think that you are going through a crisis and need the services of a therapist. Trust me, I am qualified in the field of mental health and have many years of experience of this sort of cry for help. This is a waste of time and effort, the way you are writing shows that this is some type of crisis period you are going through, perhaps relating to a trauma which happened to you when you were 3 - 4 years old, it is an almost clear indicator of some degree of paranoid schitzophrenia, be carefull, and seek the right sort of help.

This will only help to feed the growing despair of the many thousands who are dreading the next couple of years, I would rather turn a blind eye if I knew for certain that this was the end, than to watch many people go to pieces, knowing that whatever they do for the next couple of years is all for nothing. Live for today, as tomorrow may never come.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Qwenn]

link   
reply to post by jassie51289

I think it is all of a sudden soon too..... I have cried ALL DAY, resenting the people who didn't listen, because now I have to start mouring all of the jerks...

I am so mad that they didn't try...even though I am mad at the horrible things they did, I am more mad that I will have to mourne them now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join