It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This!!! You can't. Ha!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
Geez- It's hard to believe that there are folks on this thread actually DEFENDING water fluoridation. Drink up...please.

well considering so far i've never seen anyone who says fluoride is a poison make a logical argument that the fluoridation of water is poison.

just the "OMG FLUORIDE IS A POISON IT WILL KILL YOU!!!oneone111"

does anyone realize that the amount of fluoride in water is 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter, that is parts per million!
do you know how much water you would need to drink to get poisoned by the fluoride in the water? who knows? hundreds? you'd die from water poisoning before you die from fluoride poisoning!

if folks bothered to learn how much fluoride was put in water they wouldn't act like the sky is falling. well maybe they would, they seem to think that something that is the product of something hazardous means the product is too.
stop eating meat, it has iron in it! too much iron will kill you!, so can zinc! you take too much it will become a neurotoxin!

oh yeah and stop breathing, in large doses oxygen will kill you.

the claim that anyone should be afraid of fluoride in water is stupid, anything in large doses is harmful, fluoride in water is not a large dose.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammer2012
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

That Funny...I have to say that your the Hypocrite and Douchbag. I guess that cigarette smokeing,whiskey drinking redneck in his trailer got your goat. Its a shame that you have to throw a low blow just because you cant answer some valid points. Now i know that the issues he covers have been around for awhile,but i would think that would give you some more time to get your info together and debunk the issues he coverd.
P.S Good luck in the real world

SnF...Great Conspiracy 101

I'd have to say that's some classic dis-info by Mr.Gorehound. Discredit and ridicule.

Facts are facts.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

first off. what in the world does who he listens to have anything to do with his videos?
Second. I don't care who this man is, He presents great facts. People like you will always find a way to discredit somebody. Just because he might not be up to par with your standards does not mean the man cant present a solid case. And to the OP... Great thread S and F for you my friend.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

One more thing... I bet your the type of person who could be on fire and wouldn't believe me If I tried to tell you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

does anyone realize that the amount of fluoride in water is 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter, that is parts per million!
do you know how much water you would need to drink to get poisoned by the fluoride in the water? who knows? hundreds? you'd die from water poisoning before you die from fluoride poisoning! - Demongoat

Harmful to children should be your byword, or even pets that you fill the waterbowls of. It's really nice that they put "that little" poison in the waterstream, but let's consider the flow system, the piping, and all other channels where residue and toxins could collect. The concentration of contaminants will not be an even amount, and could even run the risk of toxic buildups that one day get flushed through the pipes. Further, any accidental amounts in the waterstream at less-than-par facilities could result in an unnoticed "oops" situation that will possibly not get noticed (as was mentioned earlier).

I worked at a retail Co-op for a year when I was younger, and every two weeks I filled up sixteen huge drums of chlorine for the neighbouring township to add to their water supply.( Just doing my job at the time; it wasn't my choice to put it in the water, and it was filling a customer order). That's sad enough, in reflection. Everyone hated the taste of that towns water too! My point is, I was one link in that process. And if I, a non-regulated yard-worker, had put some other chemical in the water, that would wind up in the water supply. Do you know how routine it becomes?
Since I wised up about it long ago, I would never play the role of a supporting link in something that hazardous again.

Edit to add : That's not your "typical" township in Ontario, for the record.

We're on flouride, but those were some unsettling facts about FEMA. 800 camps, Haliburton, already built and some under different working directives. There was some information in there I didn't realize.

Where are the information links he mentions in the video?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I like the guy. He definitely has charisma, but I may just think that because he reminds me of Gil Scott Heron. "The revolution will not be televised.... you will not be able to slip out for skag during commercial breaks....".

One thing I'd never come across r.e. 9/11 that is contained in his vid is the reference to a van with a mural depicting a plane hitting NY being found by cops which then explodes. Will have to dig up some more on that. Who were the two suspects arrested after fleeing fom the van?

Good stuff Mr. Mask!

Edit to add: As far as fluoride goes, I was always under the impression (since the early nineties anyway) that the problem is NOT that we are being poisoned and are going to die, but that the fluoride vastly speeds up the calcification of the pineal gland, reducing it's vital emissions of dmt and melanin, affecting our dreams and our spirituality.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Karilla]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

Fluoride's effect on the pineal gland comes directly from the work of Jennifer Luke, affiliated at the time to University of Surrey, UK.

She made her 1997 PhD thesis titled "The Effect of Fluoride on the
Physiology of the Pineal Gland", and published a peer reviewed study on the journal Caries Research, by the European publisher Karger.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Sorry, memory playing tricks on me. The circle of friends I had at the time (early nineties) were all saying that using fluoride toothpaste, and having it in the water was bad. I probably didn't find out exactly why untill I was in my dmt phase which realistically was '99 - '03. But, anyway, the fact remains....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well, many folks seem very interested is debating fluoride today.

I must say that out of all his videos in the OP, his fluoride one was the least important.

In fact, I didn't even want to post that one, but decided it would look "weird" if I skipped a part.

Anyways...what he has to say about fluoride (in his videos within my OP, page 1) is all true.

He never stated anything overly crazy on it. He just spoke about his concern, the fact that fluoride is registered as a poisonous substance and that toothpaste warns you not to swallow it.

I'm glad so many people seem to be attaching themselves to the fluoride video (and the conspiracy behind fluoride), but really, his entire body of work hardly touches on the matter and he has much more to offer in way of more serious conspiracies then just fluoride in the water.

If you all want to debate it...fine...I never care to run a clean thread, and I never mind derailing in any thread I make (but the mods don't like it, so derail at your own risk).

Alls I am saying is-

This thread is about ChangeDaChannel's videos titled "Debunk this".

You can not debunk his fluoride video because he never goes out on a limb suggesting things.

With that said- I am loving reading everyone's views on ChangeDaChannel, and I have just sent him a message telling him how much love and respect he has gotten from "the majority of you here".

Maybe he will come in and take a bow...

Anyways, feel free to rant about fluoride all you want...But I am afraid there is much more to his series then that.

OH AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hadn't seen these videos before. Thanks for sharing OP. I agree with most of what he has to say, though I can't say I learned anything new. However, I do enjoy how he kept everything short, factual and to the point rather than aimlessly arguing over opinionated subjects that have been discussed countless times. I appreciate the contribution!

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
We're suppose to believe a guy who lives in a shed and talks with an accent that is more annoying than Glenn Beck fans?

How do you know where he lives? And what does an accent have to do with anything? You're already appearing very similar, if not more annoying than most Glenn Beck fans, based on your blind assumptions alone.

Not sure if this is the most credible human being for "Facts." Thanks for the laugh.

What on earth does this mean? The actual *facts* do not depend on a person's credibility. Facts are backed up by evidence. In fact, you're starting to lose a bunch of credibility, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh and chances are, this guy probably listens to Rush Limbaugh.

Chances are, you didn't listen to much of the information provided by the OP, before jumping to inadequate conclusions.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

I like your style and agree with how you share your opinions.

Judging a guy on his walk and wardrobe is bad enough...

Judging "facts" based on opinions is just "stupid".

You are very right...facts are facts no matter if they are delivered by Steven Hawking or Jack the Ripper...

And ChangeDaChannel (though a bit scruffy looking and a tad hood) he sure delivers facts.

Like I said...I like the guy.

And hell, I usually dislike EVERYONE!

Heh.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Been subscribing to Changedachannel on youtube for a while now, he's pretty cool.... Has his own website and radio thingy too.

He's definitely committed to the whole CT thing man.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Mr Mask

Been subscribing to Changedachannel on youtube for a while now, he's pretty cool.... Has his own website and radio thingy too.

He's definitely committed to the whole CT thing man.

Hey blup! Always a pleasure to see you post.

Yeah, I've been watching ChangeDaChannel for about 6 months now. One time he was weeks late on delivering a new vid and I thought he got wacked or died...heh.

I admit, at first glance I turned away and thought-

"here we go, a burn out about to waste my time"

But he work was refreshing. No hype, no attitude, no holier then thou...

Just facts.

Now, all these months later, I find him to be a stand up guy and think his work is proper and worthy of applauds.

I'm not thrilled that he is a big Alex Jones fan, but what can you do?

He really does do a great service to Conspiracy Theorists world wide...

Thanks for stopping by.

Always fun.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This business about choosing your lifestyle doesn't work if you are lied to. The fluoride thing that was sold to our parents was a total scam and the lies are still carefully protected. The AMA will run anyone out of business who points out their lies. The Postal Service was used to suppress information in the seventies that went against the Swine Flu scam. They actually banned books from the mail because the "went against accepted medical practice."
You can find this on Whale.to.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

He certainly is a Character
... I was the same at first, I thought.... Hmmmm
But I like the fact that he's different and yes, doesn't ram it down your throat, doesn't spin it or put an agenda on it really, just tells it and says "there ya go.. make your own mind up" although It's obviously from a conspiracy angle too.

I find most of the people that discuss these topics to be disingenuous and/or arrogant and smarmy.... But CDC is none of those things and for that, he is a refreshing change.

Peace mate

Also... this was the latest subscription vid I received.

Amen Brother Change

[edit on 9/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I watched the first one.

Although it is titilating to hear "they found other bombs", lets wonder for a second... what is more likely.....

They found multiple bombs, defused and removed them without it being caught on the many many cameras in the area, set up someone else for the crime, and have as yet had no one speak out about it.

Or, they said there was another bomb as a form of crowd control so people would stay the hell away even if they had family members in the building.

hmmmmmm........

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammer2012

That Funny...I have to say that your the Hypocrite and Douchbag. I guess that cigarette smokeing,whiskey drinking redneck in his trailer got your goat. Its a shame that you have to throw a low blow just because you cant answer some valid points. Now i know that the issues he covers have been around for awhile,but i would think that would give you some more time to get your info together and debunk the issues he coverd.
P.S Good luck in the real world

SnF...Great Conspiracy 101

EDIT//

I rather not derail this thread like this member has,

thanks.
[edit on 9-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

[edit on 9-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109

first off. what in the world does who he listens to have anything to do with his videos?
Second. I don't care who this man is, He presents great facts. People like you will always find a way to discredit somebody. Just because he might not be up to par with your standards does not mean the man cant present a solid case. And to the OP... Great thread S and F for you my friend.

Really? Everyone has their opinions on what are "Facts" and what aren't.

But alright

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank you Mr Mask for bringing these videos forward.

I just watched all the videos and I am very impressed.

I thing it`s time more people stick to the facts.
Its okay to speculate and have theories, but when we add too much of our own opinions to the facts, we seem to distort the facts, at least to those who we seek so eagerly to provide such evidence.

More people should copy what "Debunk This" is doing to help capture even a wider audience. With more personalities presenting the facts and nothing more, more people will be interested, and that is the goal. I like this guy and I like what he is doing, and until now I have thought of this but had never actually seen it, so its good to see this. I was actually thinking of doing something similar and maybe I will.

Star and Flag no doubt.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Can anyone here link some cases of the negative effects that fluoride has caused? Not what it MIGHT do, MAY do, COULD do, etc. Give me something, like a person unknowingly dying from fluoride poisoning from their drinking water. You are the ones saying even in low concentrations it is extremely toxic, so give me an example. Should be easy to find, no?

PS: Fluoride was never used by Nazi's during WWII to keep prisoners docile, nor would it be able to even have an effect on any mental processes. Random websites claiming that they did without evidence does not count as proof.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join