It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This I found interesting it shows how Wayne controls 'rebels' on his fb

# fb friend MA....I went and saw the Prometheus movie just because of your work Wayne

I was appalled at how they mutilated the very notions you set forth in all of your research.

# W.H....Thanks I hope it didn't do too much damage to the Human perception of the

ancient star map possibility...lucky I have some potent material to release next month

that puts me on the map once and for all. I will start promoting it later today...The Great

pyramid secret decoded ....measurable...can be proved

# fb friend GP.....Wayne I like following your posts but I wonder if some of your work

is based on the "confirmation bias"??? en.Wikipedia.org...

(He went on to post some very good points on Wayne's research or rather non

research
)

# W.H. As you were not well received by friends, as you repeated your approach

that is considered as spamming now...for the interest of not being spammed with further

repetition that you became threatening and rude, I do not welcome any further comments

so I need to bid thee farewell.

# fb friend GP....Wayne deleted my comments - I was never insulting. If you knew your

subject properly you would not need to delete my informed comments....Wayne be careful

or your work could be reduced to novels....(
well said
)

# W.H....
G.P. will be deleted as he has also posted a lie that my work is non academic

ie...the thousands of ancient accounts here are all fiction. That was the last straw - What an

idiot. If people insist on twisting an opinion and spiking it with lies, while spamming a post

they will earn the same treatment.

All that from someone who never went further than a high school education

At least one of his fb friends has come to their senses!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

You Wrote:

It has long puzzled me how these various charlatans with their flimsy plots and ridiculous theories keep their following.

You could say it’s the Law of Attraction at work here – like is attracted to like – birds of a feather flock together. While the repulsion side is – you won’t see an honest man in the company of a thief.

Wayne in his own words is currently re writing History,

These are the writings of a delusional man.

W.H. lucky I have some potent material to release next month that puts me on the map once and for all. I will start promoting it later today...The Great pyramid secret decoded ....measurable...can be proved.

Can’t wait folks ……. Nobody throughout history has been able to come up with a hypothesis of why the Pyramids were built in the first place. It will be interesting to see what proof he has.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Thanks Portugoal. I agree with everything you said except that he's done for good. As far as I know he's carrying on with his things. Six month's busy agenda, Light Warriors on the back sit swallowing his star maps and so on. He still stands..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

That's where I wanted to get and you and Portugoal summed up beautifully. It looks as thou there's a second layer of activity underneath what we know. It might even be as you said, or somehow similar.

Hum.... I like your point..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just came across this article below. It appears Wayne has based his whole book/Starmaps/Key of Solomon theory which he claims is factual on the manuscript “Key of Solomon- Clavicular Solomonis” a book on black and white magic with pictograms and pentacles for casting spells. As it states below the “Key of Solomon” is symbolic – which makes his material fraudulent. As you may be aware Dan Brown had planned on using this title “The Solomon Key” for his book, but for obvious reasons changed it to “The Lost Symbol” just before its release

Where is the real Key of Solomon - There isn't one. The "key of Solomon" has always been symbolic, regardless of its context.

The earliest mention of this key are the "clavicles of Solomon" 16-17th century grimmoires (the lemegeton and goetia and I believe there is a third..) that taught how to summon angels and demons to one's bidding, supposedly based off the hidden teachings of King Solomon from the bible.

The most prominent use of the term "key of Solomon" refers to free masonry. Since the masons teach ethical and moral ideas through the myth of Hiram Abif (the architect supposedly responsible for the construction of the temple of King Solomon), the key of Solomon is the understanding that masonry gives to its practitioners about the universe and god.

The Architect Hiram Abif shares the same title as the creator given mention in Freemasonry. In masonic rites, the Architect is known as creator and planner of the universe. Therefore it also stands that Wayne’s ‘Hiram Abiff Star Map’ is fraudulent. And further proof is that there is no direct archaeological evidence for the existence of Solomon's Temple, and no mention of it in the surviving contemporary extra-biblical literature.

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This appears on Wayne’s Website below - Hiram Abif Star Map:

UNIVERSITY OF BRADFORD UK
As already mentioned, it is the University of Bradford in the UK that has posted the Freemason ‘Hiram Key Star Map’ on line, making it available publicly as part of American history and a valuable historical reference document.

CORRECTION: On the University of Bradford UK link below, they did NOT post a ‘Hiram Key Star Map.’ What IS posted is a ‘First Degree Tracing Board.’ As Hiram Abif does not exist this makes Wayne a total fraud and BS artist who has made his ‘star ancestors – human origins’ into a load of crap.

www.brad.ac.uk...

Link to a Wiki on ‘Key of Solomon’:

en.wikipedia.org...

Link to ‘Key of Solomon – Clavicula Salomonis’ Archive:

www.esotericarchives.com...

Link to Wayne’s Key of Solomon on Youtube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What Wayne has pulled off here is to fraudulently link a pentacle (an amulet used in magical evocation made from parchment) from a medieval book of spells (Key of Solomon) and link it with freemasons to sensationalize it around secret societies, Templars etc. Below is an article taken from Wayne’s website which confirms this:

Mar. 18, 2009 - The soon to be famous Solomon Key parchment online with the Clavicula Salomonis manuscript depicts many talisman examples but... to crack the original secret, one needs to search for the Hebrew sourced talisman... the original Hebrew Key of King Solomon. It would have to be very ancient Hebrew, not Greek, not Latin or French or any other source. It would also need to fit the manuscript theme of the Solomon Testament manuscript which it does.

Quite a surprise too that its shocking deciphered secret is shared with The Vatican, The Freemasons and the Washington DC layout plan and the fundamental secret of the beginning of all the great pyramid civilisations!
The Solomon Key parchment listed as British Library Or/14759/fol/35a has been deciphered by Wayne Herschel, a South African author of a controversial book titled The Hidden Records. All references are on a specially prepared website and this is absolutely not fiction.

A star pattern of critical importance also matches the Freemason first degree tracing board. It matches the Vatican City layout plan. Interesting too that this is the exact topic that Dan Brown claims to be releasing soon... most likely the 4th of July, the only day in the year when the stars that match the pattern on the Ground rise with the Sun.

Due to threats and interference in the authors dealings with it, he has put it all on a website that he has been advised to make look 'new age' with the hope that the interference will stop. The parchment is deciphered clearly in the video. See the Youtube release and full story at www.keyofsolomon.net

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

He's been at it so long that one keeps coming across blogs where he accuses

others of plagiarism
I recently came across this 'blog'

PAIR A NORMAL GUYS INC

www.nowpublic.com/strange/key-solomon-author-wayneherschel-guest-sept-15-2009

I am extremely excited to have just confirmed the up and coming programme with author

Wayne Herschel. The show will happen 15. 9. 2009. Mr Herschel's most recent book titled

'The Key of Solomon' (( ???? )) a book that theorises human origins and Free Mason,

Vatican, and Illuminati symbolism is something of great importance. This is more true

since the author Dan Brown "most likely will include Wayne's forgotten symbol he

was able to decipher" into his latest novel 'The Lost Symbol.' This is very exciting for

Mr Herschel who is planning an event of his own - This event can be seen on his web site

listed above (the usual www.hidden records etc
)

There are many other blogs on the internet of Wayne insinuating (no blatently claiming)

that Dan Brown had plagiarised his work!! When Dan Brown's book 'The Lost Symbol' was

published Wayne posted on his fb that Dan Brown had been forced to change the title from

'The Key of Solomon' because it was 'his discovery and he had deciphered the code.

One of Wayne's more recent rants is that Ridley Scott 'stole' the plot for the 'Prometheus'

film from him!!
and that he would sue him if he could afford to.

Any bets on the begging bowl coming out anytime soon in typical hoaxer style

edit on 5-2-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

Wayne has a penchant for using the name 'Hiram Abif' as a user name on blogs,

and if you come across the user name it will almost always be on a blog to do with Wayne!

and then if you take note of the content, you will notice the MO of Wayne

Hiram Abif even gave Wayne a *5* review of his book on amazon
He ends his review

with - "A book well worth it's weight in gold you'll be lucky to get a copy before it is removed.

Elite society appear to be succeeding in having it removed... (Where oh where have we heard

that one before??)

Another *5* review > was given by an M.Marton....now Wayne's young 'gofer' on his fb is one

Marton Molnar-Gob ... more than a passing similarity there??

Then there's Victoria > who again gives him a *5* review. The OP of this thread Cosmicpixie

is a fb friend of Wayne's Victoria Z.....who was going to help him distribute his book at one

time!...coincidence??

A couple of reviews from disgruntled buyers of the book?

Stephan A Hains in 2006 *1* > Ah yes his theory it turns out there's a 'mystery star'

out there - Herschel arranges pointers, pyramids, and plenty of exclamation marks - he does a

great deal of exclaiming - all evolutionary explanations about our origins are tosh. Herschel

claims he has all the answers, and science only needs to follow his clues and directions

to ascertain the truth. If he is proven correct, this reviewer will lug his luggage to

Stockholm barefoot in penance

Mel S in 2009 * 2* > Pictures are great computer generated. Did not like the style,

most parts feel made up, even though it does have valid information author is not believable.

Spacey in 2010 *1* > I was taken in by the awesome photos off google images in

this book. He writes an intro about how no one will publish his book and now I know why.

Conspiracy theories are OK with me, but does he know any grammar or punctuation. If I

had one dime for every time he uses "..." or "!!!" in the middle of unfinished thoughts I

could buy this web site.

By the way should any one be interested the "book is available "gift wrapped"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I Just had to throw a shoutout to the end of the thread. Im on page 145, been reading this thing for weeks while at work (.. lot of slow time on some shifts..) The time and effort put in this thread by some people, and the detective work and detication shown by some MAINLY Where i am reading (bmc,nittie,neno,rich) great job, speachless

Well to you guys still in this thread, cant wait to catch up, as i have no clue what is going on now. Lady Sambuca is bringin some new information to this thread ( on pg 145
but i dont believe for a second that its not Judy/James/Wayne.

Im loving this thread, it has everything, completely everything.. even Phage dropped by

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This thread should be used as an example of how "psychopathic" or "sociopathical(spelling)liar" behave. I just cant believe how this person can come back to this thread and reply under diffrent accounts. Really, what can he/she/it gain? This is .. im at a loss for words, its better than any book ive read. Almost..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson
This thread should be used as an example of how "psychopathic" or "sociopathical(spelling)liar" behave. I just cant believe how this person can come back to this thread and reply under diffrent accounts. Really, what can he/she/it gain? This is .. im at a loss for words, its better than any book ive read. Almost..

You can't make this stuff up. Who knows, maybe there will be a movie based on Wayne's work one day: I'm imagining a short film produced by the Army of Darkness and directed by Neno about Wayne's pathetic attempts at fame and the lengths he went to get there.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This thread is over 250 pages long and nearly three years old memories fade and

a degree of complacency creeps in!

'Chiram' mentioned in a few posts up of a blog he came across that stated Judy Faltskog

does not physically exist and that she was a fake identity which was created - and his

inclination was to agree with this?

A new poster 'Samuelsson' posted that he was reading (enjoying?
) the thread from

page one and had only got to page 147. Having some spare time I went back to see how

far in the 'saga' he had got. Skimming through a few pages I came across a post by

'Nenothtu on page 167 where he has a link to 'spam post at GLP' and he said "interesting

that this one is from...Germany.

I clicked on and went to a post by 'thetruthmustbeheard' dated 2. 11. 2010 It turned

out to be the usual diatribe about ATS being disinfo agents and defaming Judy Faltskog etc.

But what did interest me was the post below by 'experimentclosed' dated 13. 12. 2011

also from Germany the post went
Judith or Judy Helena Faltskog was a fictional

character made up to assist in a 'suggestive physology experiment' they go on to refer to

fake photo copied documents, Well this saga has been played out on the internet so photo

copies are all that can be shown? However there has to be an original to get a photo copy?

There definitely are originals

Ever wondered why you could find out no back ground information on Judith Helena Faltskog

the answer is because the all elusive character called Judith Helena van Faltskog is made

up imaginary, fictitious and non existant .....(Really I thought we had a mine of information on

this character on this thread?
)

Take note of the underlined names
would that be a Freudian slip by any chance? or an

attempt to muddy the waters!

The actual order of the metamorphosis of this character is

# James Van Greunen

# Judith Helena Van Greunen

# Judy Faltskog

# Dr
Judy Faltskog
edit on 6-2-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You Wrote:

Judith or Judy Helena Faltskog was a fictional character made up to assist in a 'suggestive physology experiment' they go on to refer to fake photo copied documents, Well this saga has been played out on the internet so photo copies are all that can be shown? However there has to be an original to get a photo copy? There definitely are originals

I appreciate your point of view Elethia – there has to be an original to get a photo copy. But you would be surprised how easy it is to obtain originals. I will give you an instance of a man that applied for a birth certificate of a dead man, he was then able to obtain a passport in this identity. Now for all purposes his passport was ‘original.’ This man’s crime was eventually discovered and he served some eighteen months in a Federal Penitentiary.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

SORRY double post

edit on 7-2-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiram

I appreciate your point of view Elethia – there has to be an original to get a photo copy. But you would be surprised how easy it is to obtain originals. I will give you an instance of a man that applied for a birth certificate of a dead man, he was then able to obtain a passport in this identity. Now for all purposes his passport was ‘original.’ This man’s crime was eventually discovered and he served some eighteen months in a Federal Penitentiary.

Whilst I agree with what you say... it is actually the passport holder who does any

misappropriation of information, 'others' can only photo copy what has already been faked,

so if Mr Heshmann photocopied a passport as surety, he cannot of faked it as it belonged

to the person who he was holding it for?

Everyone has to have an identity, after all that is how they are known to and recognised by

others. So IF an identity is faked (and yes many times they are) it is invariably faked

by the person themselves.

James Van Greunen existed it is on record people knew him Cynthia Hind, Tony Dodds,

Henry Adhezel, Wayne Herschel?

See post on page 72 by Rich England two photo copies of passports...

1st for > James Hendrick Van Greunen sex M. birthdate 1965 height 1.98m

2nd for > Van Greunen sex F/V (after gender assignment) height 1.84m

There is a height discrepancy, but hey it's only 1 to 11/2 inches (I still work in inches) I

personally don't know of anyone who's height has actually been measured for a passport

they just fill in the information required?? and would you even notice 1 1/2inches

error in 6ft?...The signatures are recognisably similar? When James had his reincarnation

he had thousands of female names to choose from, I wonder why he chose Judy/Judith

Helena Van Greunen? same initials similar letters? as James Hendrik Van Greunen ?

I think it's fair to say that they were his/her passports that was how s/he was known

to the world - So who would have falsified them? Mr Heshmann? Rich England?

me?
...I don't think so!

Van Greunen has a case file in England for purloining goods - when he was a guest at

the home of the accuser (I could make a guess at who) as it is on record that he over

stayed his welcome with both Henry Adhezel and Tony Dodds. If there were a court case

this information could be subpoenaed. There are also medical records from when he was

sectioned, only being allowed to leave on condition he left the country. The Home Office

in the UK also has a file out on him. I am not a Lawyer, but I am sure the court can

subpoena all this information if required. Does James/Judy really want to go

there?

Judy Faltskog says she was born and bred in Sweden and has never been to South Africa

I refer you back to the passports issued in South Africa. Just another small piece of the

jig saw put in place by Judy herself - there are some on ATS and myself who have seen it

(Nenothtu may have a screen shot he has an awful lot of them
) There is a memorial

site on the internet dedicated to the late Alen Van Greunen where one Judy Faltskog has

posted a message which ends miss you Bro

All of he above is on the thread

Did you miss the 'Freudian slip' in my last post? re. the poster who talked about

Judith Helena van Faltskog and Judith Helena Faltskog

It's always been Judy or Judith Helena Van Greunen OR Judy Faltskog I think

someone is trying too hard to make a point!!

Do you still have doubts of her existence???

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Quite frankly Elethea I must admit it is all too confusing for me having come into this thread at this point in time, I am coming into it from an entirely different angle, and as to whether I think ‘does Judy exist’ I cannot really say.

But what I can say is having researched this shill for some time now both his writing style and subject matter appear to be quite identical to Wayne’s written material. And something that has puzzled me is how Wayne has made a post on here and one minute later ‘Cosmicpixie’ has made a post after Wayne, is this possible? These posters may be living on the opposite side of the world. The only conclusion that I could reach is that both these posters are one and the same.

You wrote in your post that “Wayne has a penchant for using the name 'Hiram Abif' as a user name on blogs.” I am more inclined to think that it is a shill that is responsible for this as demonstrated by the poster ‘Billyji’ on Project Avalon, where he’s promoting Wayne’s work on a number of threads, and many, many other people besides.

Thanks for putting me onto that ‘Hiram Abif’ name, so I did another search on Project Avalon and came up with a poster ‘Hiram’ who appears to have had some type of administrative privileges on PA. ‘Hiram’ appears on the same thread as ‘Billyji’ where they both give ‘thankyous’ to one another so it’s my understanding they are both one and the same person.

Hiram started a thread on PA on a triangular shaped UFO as reported to him supposedly by a witness on a USAF base. It consisted of a photograph which Bill Ryan sent for analysis to an expert in these matters and his comments “I just showed it to a Photoshop expert, who immediately offered the opinion that it was fabricated.” Hiram is also on the ‘Blossom Goodchild’ thread where somebody comes in to defend her and it was said that it wasn’t a hoax ‘she just made a mistake.’ Also on this thread is shilling of a number of authors and their books.

On another thread which discusses the ‘Voynich Manuscript’ which incidently is a very old manuscript that no one has been able to decipher, its contents pertain to be of various plants tied into days and astrological times for planting. The VM is also featured on Wayne’s website. Well it appears that ‘Hiram’ interprets the manuscript as being made up of the ‘Milky Way’ i.e. stars which is obviously wrong. Anyone is able to do their own research on PA if they have a mind to, it can turn up some pretty interesting information where you will be able to see first-hand just how these threads are being manipulated. Also on another thread ‘Hiram’ is promoting the written material of ‘Hidden Hand’ which is the work of ‘Maggador.’ See the connection?

This thread that ‘Hiram’ appears on “Black Triangles? USAF Witness tells more” may be of interest of research for some of you who are interested in UFO’s (not my area). There is also reference to a Michael Schratt in this post and have posted a link to a site that references him as promoting an altered photo.

projectavalon.net...

whitehouseufo.blogspot.com.au...

PS Check out the John Lenard Walson thread below, then Google 'John Lenard Walson Fraud'

projectavalon.net...
edit on 8-2-2013 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by chiram

Cosmicpixie OP'd this thread at the behest of Wayne. She is a friend of his on his fb,

and originates from the UK she deals in the 'ethereal' and 'unprovable' and as such has

been conned by Wayne....I don't think she realises it yet

Wayne doesn't need a shill to promote his work, he does a very good job of it

all on his own
You'll have seen how every sentence of his ends with a link

to one or other of his sites.
and he is constantly asking all his fb friends

to 'share.'

There are links on this thread to a CNN blog and comments site where DCMB (from this

thread) takes on Wayne and proves to the 'mods' of that site, that Wayne is at least

three people in that debate ( *Wayne, *Wayne 11 and *John a supposed 'curator'

from the British museum.
believe that if you dare!!) When the 'mods' discover

this, he tells them "Wayne 11" is his nephew who is speaking for him when he is unavailable

Blossom Goodchild
How does anyone make that kind of mistake? A

mothership the size of many football pitches
...Wayne had such high hopes for her

After that 'mistake' he couldn't cut his ties with her quick enough

The 'Voymich Manuscript' that no one has been able to decipher?
Give it to Wayne

he can decipher anything

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

and finally...

edit on 23-2-2013 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Now you've got me going!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join