It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly chemtrail-related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My sister and sister in law have both got severe allergic reactions for the past few days, to an unknown allergen, my grandmother as well has been very sick.

are chemtrails known to cause such reactions?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey I had a double chemtrail "X" over my house on Sunday and now I'm sick as a dog. There was a huge landfill fire that day as well but it took the smoke until Monday to get to my little town (and it smelled really bad).
And of course, we've got spring pollen to boot! Good question!

gj

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
My sister and sister in law have both got severe allergic reactions for the past few days, to an unknown allergen, my grandmother as well has been very sick.

I'm not sure, but I heard purple unicorns give off dander that some estimate to be highly irritating.

Best,
SN

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't know if it's chem trails or not but there's something going around here that everyone's got.
Fever, dizziness, aches, nausea, and just general malaise.
I'm in IN.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

I'm not sure, but I heard purple unicorns give off dander that some estimate to be highly irritating.

Best,
SN

Uggg. Shut up.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No.

The chemtrails are PUT

there by the GOVERNMENT

to stop our LIGHT beings from

reaching full capacity.
With the LAST dragon getting

KILLED we have NOBODY to defend US from THEM

we MUST activate OUR pineal GLAND

TO stop IT.

Galatians 5:16-17
16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Alright, I'm not gonna rag on anyone. I really want to. But I'm not. You post no pictures. You post no evidence. And you wonder why people poke fun. With the lack of evidence, here's my take; they're called allergies. It's Spring. Unless those planes are dropping pollen I seriously doubt anyone's being poisoned. I recommend something in a nasal spray. Mayhaps Claritin.

My girlfriend just asked if she could call out from work tomorrow on account of chemtrails

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
Alright, I'm not gonna rag on anyone. I really want to. But I'm not. You post no pictures. You post no evidence. And you wonder why people poke fun. With the lack of evidence, here's my take; they're called allergies. It's Spring. Unless those planes are dropping pollen I seriously doubt anyone's being poisoned. I recommend something in a nasal spray. Mayhaps Claritin.

My girlfriend just asked if she could call out from work tomorrow on account of chemtrails

I'm not looking for evidence. I know chems exist. I'm just asking if it's possible this is because of them.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Its spring, the pollen count is up.
Here in FL there is so much pollen that it is turning folks cars yellow.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Its spring, the pollen count is up.
Here in FL there is so much pollen that it is turning folks cars yellow.

This is a phenomenon widely referred to as plant bukkake. When the semen of plants asexually flies through the air, it collects on various surfaces. If one were to be outside for a time and rub their fingers together they may feel some grit of the pollen having collected.

Plant semen surely can cause allergic reactions and even on those who usually do not get seasonal allergies.

You cannot get pregnant from plant bukkake.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Oh. Well then. Since you know they exist, no proof needed of what you claim. As such, the obvious answer would be yes. They are causing allergies and that's what is making your loved ones sick. I forgot that this was one of those don't-question-my-OP threads.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Donnie Darko.....

Yup.....chemtrails for sure.

Get out while you can.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join