It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
reply to post by trusername

As to the railroad cars and internment. I think the mistake most people make is assuming it means the "population". It doesn't. It means those targeted. Which if this is a false flag for a Chinese attack then it would be anyone that looks Chinese. All of these young hipsters toting around iPhones or iPads and driving hybrid-electric cars are going to be the first to line up and inter the Chinese.

I fear that the destruction of social media will be one hill too far for the young generation. The ultimate call for mobilization....

"You can destroy me, my family, or my country but keep your ***** hands off my iPhone..."

Well, it wouldn’t be anybody who looked Chinese, it would be to get the people back in support of the gov’t, much like after 9/11. But people are much more aware now, so I can’t see many people buying the official story, especially with all the truths coming out now.

I was laughing as I read that quote: "You can destroy me, my family, or my country but keep your ***** hands off my iPhone...". Being of the younger generation, that is soooo something I would say. The first thing I would check in the case of an EMP is my iPhone whether it works and whether I would have service (usually a good indication of the severity of the outage). In the case of an internet censoring (like in iran), I’d be one of the first people looking for a proxy workaround. What im curious is what many of younger generation would do if they couldn’t use their laptops or phones or ipods.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
and then niburu will come and kill everyone

yet another prediction thread ...

someday I am sure somebody will have ir right, since EVERY SINGLE MONTH in this board there is a thread about a doomsday war scenario

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok so I haven't been a member on ATS for a long time but it sure would be interesting if an "old-timer" were keeping track of how many false flag threads there have been. Along with how many of them came about. I'm just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I was laughing as I read that quote: "You can destroy me, my family, or my country but keep your ***** hands off my iPhone...". Being of the younger generation, that is soooo something I would say. The first thing I would check in the case of an EMP is my iPhone whether it works and whether I would have service (usually a good indication of the severity of the outage)....What im curious is what many of younger generation would do if they couldn’t use their laptops or phones or ipods.

I would imagine that (a) their blood pressure would immediately rise as panic set in and (b) there would be a space of about 20 minutes where they had absolutely no idea what to do. Basically they would look like George Bush after he was told of the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Ok so I haven't been a member on ATS for a long time but it sure would be interesting if an "old-timer" were keeping track of how many false flag threads there have been. Along with how many of them came about. I'm just sayin'...

I think the real question is this -- are you a glass half empty kind of person or a glass half full type of person if you believe every false flag thread is not going to come true?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Rockstar02
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yeah...sure...positive additions to this thread are to only be what?

People saying this nonsense is true?

People not pointing out the inconsistencies or inanities?

Sorry...I didn't join ATS to become a willy-nilly hand waver consumed by rumors and made-up stories.

No, but it can be about debating the topic at hand and giving input rather that coming on here and calling everyone who believes something a nut-job.

It is far better then doing a bad job at informing the gullible public.

Most people on here are not the gullible public and I think we all realize the "sources". Hmm ever stop to think it's simply fun to speculate and discuss possible scenarios? No, you must be wayy too grounded for that.

Dude? Sorry...as soon as anyone calls me "dude" I tend to consider them to be a juvenile or burn out.

Not saying you are each or either.

Just telling you how some adults look on those who use such terms to identify with those around them.

This right here defined to me that you are not on this thread for any other reason but to put people down and try to make others feel stupid. I'm sorry my eloquence and diction are not up to your par

I love this argument the most. Three answers to this drivel-

1) The government is investigating, cataloging and publishing sentences and views from this site. I refuse to allow maniacal tomfoolery to take place without entering the cage with a few rational thoughts. Can't let the psychos and/or the irrational speak for us all.

2) I entered this thread because I saw it was based on rumors and baseless lies. If you assume that people should only enter threads they agree with, then you are missing out on a large portion of ATS activity...debate and denying ignorance.

3) If someone can worry thousands of people with manufactured lies...I surly have every right to make some waves in that pond with some blunt truths.

1. That's right, they're going to see all your rational threads on a conspiracy website and think you're one of the sane and normal ones (did I lay that sarcasm on thick enough).

2. So far you've spent quite more time putting down peoples opinions and thoughts rather than debunking any lies minus a thread or two..

3. You should make a ripple effect where it counts then

No...but I am forced to live in a society that is slowly losing its mind over nonsensical subjects and false statements. As long as I am in danger of one of these "nut jobs" shooting up my workplace because they read (and took seriously) a blatant source of "false information", then you will find Mr Mask here telling you how it is.

Then maybe you should go seclude yourself somewhere where the rest of us "nut jobs" aren't and you have nothing to worry about

I understand...

Imagine how much it sucked to be the guy telling everyone that the world was not flat...man that guy was hated.

Yeah, sure DUDE.

Wrong...I was pointing out where the info came from, how that source makes millions of dollars a year selling said info, and expressing my total disappointment in the people who suck it up and regurgitate it for consumption by the gullible and paranoid.

I'm sure you could have phrased whatever you were trying to say into a concise post stating what you believe, why the info is incorrect and maybe an alternative source if you have one.

I'm sorry man, but I just can't understand people such as yourself who get off on putting others down. Unfortunately it's people like you who do stuff like this and people never post again because instead of a debate or conversation, you're here to point fingers and call people names. Shame on you...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So, don't board the trains.

This reminds me of the movie the Crazies. I happened to watch it on 4-20 not knowing the 2009 movie was about the date 4-20-2010, probably a hat tip to Hitler. In the movie the army quarantines a city and quickly and quite easily rounds up the population of 1260 people in to buses, taken to a fenced football field, processed, and then divided up in to infected and not infected. Both are, of course, eventually killed by the government to cover all their bases and the purpose of splitting them up was apparently only to keep the infected alive long enough to do some research.

Anyway, I thought they did a pretty convincing job at how the military would go door to door to pull people out and load them up. There didn't seem like much could be done in the way of resistance except for what many Jews were able to do in Germany which was hide. That doesn't even seem like a good option when they equipment that can see through walls and detect you any number of other ways.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Finally this is great news.
After all of the false reports of impending doom, i'm certain this one is for real.
Yep

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
What im curious is what many of younger generation would do if they couldn’t use their laptops or phones or ipods.

They would be forced to draw pictures of themselves making those idiotic fish lips and then hang those self drawn pictures in windows instead of their my space accounts.

Mr Mask - I couldn't have responded any better - these false flag doom posts are getting ridiculous. But we're the sheep because we don't blindly believe in the hysterics.

Stars to you - dude.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You people need to understand that everytime somebody whisteblows and leaks out information on what the establishmentn has planned, it forces them to change it or cancel or postpone some of what was about to go down.Because say if one of their contingency plans becomes front news on ATS like 2 weeks before it goes down. This is what a good 100,000 people who will have known about it way in advance and will say, hey this thread was right on.

It's like, imagine what would have happened if 100,000 people knew of a leaked contingency plan to attack WTC 2 weeks before it happened? That would just prove the " conspiracy theorist right" and say that the whisteblower leaked it on the front page of ATS? That would definitely deter it from going ahead, especially if the leaks contain specific dates for how these things would be planned.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
You people need to understand that everytime somebody whisteblows and leaks out information on what the establishmentn has planned, it forces them to change it or cancel or postpone some of what was about to go down.

Your exactly right which is why this other thread I just posted is so important:
Quantum Messaging for Top Secret Communication

It allows the planners to communicate so privately that no one is going to be able to intercept the messages.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
They would be forced to draw pictures of themselves making those idiotic fish lips and then hang those self drawn pictures in windows instead of their my space accounts.

How can you write that and then not hope and pray for this false flag event to not come true. One man's disaster is another man's refreshing reprieve.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm sorry man, but I just can't understand people such as yourself who get off on putting others down. Unfortunately it's people like you who do stuff like this and people never post again because instead of a debate or conversation, you're here to point fingers and call people names. Shame on you...

Actually, us "people like him" don't get off on putting others down. We're just sick of the farce that this site has become because of the constant nonsense posted. It's the people like you who do not want any debate or proof of anything that are keeping the nonsense on the front page. Perhaps if these people never post again, we can get back to the more intelligent debates of days gone by.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Oh another funny guy. Really? Because I feel as if the "younger generation" is quite resourceful. There's just another totally blatant stereotype that if my blackberry was shut off or I couldn't log on to facebook, I would curl up into a ball and shake in a corner until it was all over.

Yes, I agree that younger generations (which I'll toss myself into) have been preconditioned with technology. However that does not make us dumb and completely inadequate to handle a situation that does not involve technology.

And the same could be said for the "older generations" in regards to technology. Yes I realize the majority of you on here can use technology but a lot of you older folk are completely clueless how to send a text message or even so much as turn open a file.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Webbot predicted that in June/July timeline of this year that something would take place. I don't remember if it would be an uprising or a paradigm shift.

Also, I recall that the word " bread" seemed to correlate to the date.

This might have something to do with people buying flour to make bread to survive or something.

Maybe this will mean that the very special ATS members around the world will have to pass on the Recipe for Kevin Treadeau's NO HUNGER BREAD for the coming US military lockdown.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

Wow - take a breath. Did you not see the little laughy-face thing. It was somewhat of a joke about the self-obsessed youth of today. I make these kinds of comments to my daughters and they don't cry about it. I am just an old fart. I am baffled by the obsession with taking hundreds of pictures of yourself, that's all.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Actually, us "people like him" don't get off on putting others down. We're just sick of the farce that this site has become because of the constant nonsense posted. It's the people like you who do not want any debate or proof of anything that are keeping the nonsense on the front page. Perhaps if these people never post again, we can get back to the more intelligent debates of days gone by.

Oh and you guys make this a MUCH BETTER place by putting people down. That's right, you are so far above and beyond us intellectually and sense-wise that we should really never speculate, never have doomsday scenarios and never run with any idea that doesn't have a concrete source behind it.

I for one said in my last post I don't necessarily agree with the source. I'm here because it's a stimulating topic of conversation (EMPs, cyber-attacks, etc) and I wanted to share my 2 cents, as I work in the industry and may be able to provide useful knowledge and insight.

It really is sad that you older members think you know it all. You really do. You have all the best sources, debunk all the right stories and typically aren't wrong...ever. It's funny you made the technology comment you did, because us "kids" will run circles around you technology wise and although you may find that to be a moot point, until this happens, technology is the way the world is run.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by daddio
This is why there are many who have plans to go to the nearest rail line and hook a chain to one of the tracks and pull it out of alignment, to thwart the use of trains should this happen.

I think the trains ran through most of WWII in Europe. They started carrying their own group of engineers to repair railroads and moved slowly enough to protect the trains from sabotage. They had a lot more to fear from plane attack.

Although this might be true, I have heard many farmers, pissed off by the government and Monsanto, talk at breakfast, that if there is martial law imposed, they would go to the rail lines and use cutting torches and chains to break the rail lines so we don't have a repeat of WW2, they were very adamant about that. We thought it was funny at first how vocal they were, but they were very adamant about WW2 and the use of trains.

This was in colorado, I was mountain biking with friends and we went to the same restuarant every morning for breakfast to listen to this group of old timers. It was great. THEY know what's up and are very prepared for it, which suprised even me.

link   

It really is sad that you older members think you know it all. You really do. You have all the best sources, debunk all the right stories and typically aren't wrong...ever. It's funny you made the technology comment you did, because us "kids" will run circles around you technology wise and although you may find that to be a moot point, until this happens, technology is the way the world is run.

Yet if your little false flag EMP doosday scenario pans out, you little whippersnappers will be begging us old folks to take care of you since we know how to survive off of the land without all of that newfangled technology stuff.

And I never claimed to "know it all". I just am tired of the weekly doomsday-with-no-proof-whatsoever claims on this websight. But I'm the feeble old man who's the idiot for not believing this crap. Again.

link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

A bit off topic but what I hear tallcool1 saying is just "Get off my lawn...dagnabit kids... mess'in up my roses....in my day we had to walk 10 miles to read the news, it was painted on the side of the dime store in manure... none of that fancy paper...."

I agree more with you. True or not, its a stimulating discussion and thats all that matters. Hell if its right we're all screwed so here's hoping its all rumor.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join