It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Traffic Highs on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
now we have 750.000 debunkers

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Congratulations! As a webdesigner i must say you run an awesome site. The site itself is awesome but the way that you encourage users to participate is really great. Thanks for also giving us the stats page, that is really cool to see, i love stats. You are growing at an alarming rate and that is great news!

Thanks for putting your time, money and effort into this amazing site! I am glad i was one of the new people to add to your growth!

The designer should be considered as much as the world wide contributors, because without those contributors this website would be useless.. And empty.. And biased.. And dull.. And boring.. And propaganda.

The website went through many changes, the members contributed hugely to these changes.. They gave advice.. They pushed the boundaries.. Stayed and trusted that the designer in the end would listen to the members rather than corporations, or governmental agencies, etc..

So yes, the credit doesn't just go to the designer, but also to the members of this website who has been posting interesting topics since ages.. Since I can't even remember anymore..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been to a lot of sites and I am truly happy to have this one to come to for alt news and free thinking forums. I admit, I need more interactive knowledge for proper posts (at least I admit it) but I love your global appeal. Now, with these impressive stats, maybe some of our American Cousins will see that some of the people on here do not have American English as a first language and they use translator tools that do not always make for good tranlations. I'm not saying be a NWO sympathiser, just a little more ATS sympathetic. See, NWO is happening to THE ENTIRE WORLD and we here in the US have been MSM black out to what is truly going on out there. We need to use forums like this one to unite everyone who is against one world anything because it is not in THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD'S best interests. God made diversity for a reason: Because he knew man can not live on apples alone.
World Blue Flu Pandemic Supporter! Protest!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Personally I enjoy the rush of new visitors and welcome it as a sign that the overall public citizens of every country are waking up to the idea that everything is not as it seems. Whether they believe or not in Aliens, UFO's, NWO's or Political Madness, there is a place for them to discuss it here rationally and experience what it is like to truly communicate with poeple from every culture.

Some people have suggested that the Internet has done more for world peace than every nation combined in the last twenty years has attained. Through communication and understanding we grow as individual cultures and we logically and rationally discuss all theories, conspiracies and general information in such a manner that has made this site the #1 in the world. I personally try to encourage everyone I meet to visit this site, not to make them believe what I believe, but to give them a place to ask the questions they have no place to ask and no answers to recieve.

I love the surge of new members, new visitors and welcome the new discussions that this site has come to set a standard in throughout the world.

I think ATS deserves an applause just for that. Bring it on in 2010!

King

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this website will have to adapt for all the new members!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is one of the longest lived threads at the top with only 10 pages I have encountered. Owners discretion I see. Congrats again!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i hate to say it....but it seems like the content on this site has suffered greatly due to the popularity of this site. 4 years ago there was much more intelligence and a lot less BS.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Langley must be proud eh?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Congrats!!!! Amazing accomplishment. I've been reading this site for at least 5 years and it has never ceased to keep my attention.

Thanks to you and your team for all their hard work on this site.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Congrats on the great success. This site just continues to grow.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sex sells.
Must be the Conspiracy Chicks :-)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Maybe im telling too many people

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
x million and countin. what about me?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I just wanted to put up the 100th flag.

Can we move along now??

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Langley must be proud eh?

Some of the analysis that occurs on this site may actually be shameful for Langely...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Your gloating and your becoming to commercial. Don't know if your trustworthy? Remember the real cause!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffiriff
i hate to say it....but it seems like the content on this site has suffered greatly due to the popularity of this site. 4 years ago there was much more intelligence and a lot less BS.

That is true, but if you think about it, to educate the sheeple is not an easy task, and neither is being patient while doing so.

I will concede that there are many new threads here that are the same redundant B.S. that hs aleady been discussed or disproven, however there are also long term members that are here to provide guidance to those new people who ask the same questions we all asked when we joined.

You have to start somewhere, and eventually you will end up understand that "understanding" and "tolerance" are the keys to filtering out the B.S. and Denying Ignorance; it is here that the truth really lies.

**Edit for spelling**

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hello again.

I don't post much since I don't know how to make my post appear in front page thus making other members notice my post. BUMP and all that. And those who do get bumped are usually for negative reasons. Like for being gullible or posting something members love to flame on...

I am a LURKER. LURK MOAR! If I do reply, most of times somebody already had a similar reply and any scientific/engineering input I might have is redundant.

But given that I lurk lots, let me just say that ATS is where I get most of my info in this world. ATS has proven to me time and again how MSM is mostly bull crap and liez. It's a bit tiring at times coz one has to decipher the hidden meanings of posts and collaborate and compare different info on this site. Only from comparing truths from non-truths do we get OUR own truth.

So ATS is my world? It's certainly how I see the world. NOT with rose tinted glasses. More power to ATS and thanks for coloring my world here in the tropics. CHEERS!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join