It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Traffic Highs on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Kudos for all within ATS for the milestone.

Excellent Contributors, Excellent Site, Excellent Content.

All things that leads to Excellent Results.

Whats the next Milestone to achieve?

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Only for looking through the keywords, I would not have known about Drasius Kedys ans his growing legend. Wow what a story!!!

And congrats on the million hit week!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Congrats to all ATS staff

And also, WOOHOO, Australia is officially (according to ATS stats) the 4th most paranoid (inquisitive?) country in the world!!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here is the Google search on Church of Climatology-

Church of Climatology

#
Image results for Church of Climatology
- Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone
#
The Church of Climatology, page 1
20 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Apr 12, 2009
Discusion about The Church of Climatology in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum General Conspiracies.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread524143/pg1 - Cached - Similar
Climategate, Volume II - Questions Arise About Modification of NZ ...‎ - Nov 28, 2009
Man Made Global Cooling no wait GLOBAL WARMING!, page 1‎ - Jun 12, 2009

More results from abovetopsecret.com »
Get more discussion results
#
Kenneth G. Davenport: The Church of Climatology
Jan 7, 2009 ... But none of this matters when you worship at the Church of Climatology, where faith trumps fact every time. It is more important to punish ...
www.kennethgdavenport.com/.../church-of-climatology.html - Cached - Similar
#
Church of Climatology « tobefree
Nov 22, 2009 ... Church Of Climatology The Alarmists Prayer · Climategate – Who's Who In The Great Climate Change Fraud · First Climatology Post ...
tobefree.wordpress.com/2009/11/22/church-of-climatology/ - Cached - Similar

Hehehehehehehe

I HAVE contributed!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is my #1 page for news online. I take pride finding news first here and surprising friends and family with information posted here before it shows up on the news. I spend most of my day either on my laptop at home or cell at work perusing these threads. One thing I'd like to ask of the 3 amigos is to expand on features to their WAP version of the page. I give it 2 years and all cell phones will supercede wap. Drives me nuts at work seeing that basic wap page.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
it doesn't suprise me a bit, this site is without a doubt the best conspiracy site..definitely the number 1

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A while back i was contemplating registering, ha\/ing been aware of the site for a good 5 or so years.

A thread was made calling out lurkers and here I am, o\/er the fairly brief time i'\/e been registered I can definitely tell that the site has progressed from my initial \/iew of a lunatic fringe website into the most prominent conspiracy site out there, the only other one I am e\/en aware of is democratic underground which ne\/er really held much interest.

What keeps me coming back to the site? A multitude of things; the lunatics who persist with their crazy theories (crazy until tomorrow, when thye are pro\/en true?
), to factual e\/idence backed by hard research, and the high number of intelligent people posting here. E\/en the trolls are articulate!

ATS is damn entertaining, whether you agree with other people's opinions/points or not!

Thanks for maintaining such a great forum!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

You wouldn't happen to be in any way connected to the television series 'V' would you? I just get this feeling about you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the \/ key on my laptop doesnt work
and TPTB want to charge me too much to fix it

plus i ha\/e a history of electrocuting myself with electronics so i daren't try to fix it ;-)

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Xadaz]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have got a right few of my friends here over the years.
When I turn the pc on, this is my home page.

Well done to everyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Lol...or any number of us could be developing huge files at the CIA...

Yep.

I'm glad we can all sit around and have a good smile and laugh about it, while they're busy going around torturing people.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Being a newb to the site, all i can say is Well Done guys

So, now that you are proving you are reaching the masses, how long 'till TPTB do something about this site?? Can't have anyone preaching against the government now
(whichever government owns you.......)

Cheers guys
Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is a great milestone for ATS. Hopefully more sheeple are awakening to the fact that they must look for information from sources other than the official propaganda channels.

P.S: A bit off topic, did anyone noticed that the thread was started on 27-4-2010 at 11:11 AM. Perhaps the collective consciousness is sending some message.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As me Kiwi mate would say, "GOOD ON YA MATE!!!"

Congrats.

Thanks ATS

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Congrats ATS,

That's truly amazing when you consider there is only 12500 of us.

I must say, and I'm sure it is like this for many here, ATS is my primary source of news(current events etc).

Being able to really understand the news your hearing about(from here or even the mainstream sources) and know the "true" or important(or not so important) details(by way of comments of members) is invaluable.

Of course, IMHO

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Nice graph. You can't fool us with such cheap parlor tricks

But I always knew this site would only get more popular, people that come don't tend to leave

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I had no idea that my threads were attracting such significant traffic for th e fledgling ATS.
Iam humble yet thankful to you all, its so gratifying to help such a wonderful website such as this.
My wife continually tells me Iam self centered, I will show her this thread and she will realise once and for all that it is justified.
Keep on ATS Dr Conspire will endeavour to support you.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Although it is good to see those numbers i don't know how many noticed that even if a country has some visits on ATS i don't know how many posts were made with insights from that country, probably none .

Let's take for example Jordan , i don't remember seeing any post in here with a perspective of events from a jordanian when the missiles that supposedly should have hit Israel landed in Jordan.

Or Georgia , we all know their situation , but let's refer to the event when a television framed an offense by russian having as consequences a death of a woman with a weak heart . There was no post from someone from Georgia.

Or an ukrainian with its view on the recent treaty signed with Russia .

Or Lebanon, and the examples could go on.

Most only watch , how many times you've seen an introduction like that : "long time reader , but just signed up " ?

People everywhere need to be encouraged to write

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
WAIT A MIUTE! EVERYONE wait wait wait just a darn minute.

There are over nine billion people on this planet.

EVERY ONE BACK TO WORK !

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well glad I can help to bring in some of that high ratings. I definitely like this site.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join