It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Well I don't believe he has schizophrenia... schizophrenia is a mental disorder that people get at the earliest in their late teens/early twenties.

If Myuzik's stories are all the result of schizophrenic delusions, he/she would not have experienced ET contact when he/she was a child.

The other thing that turns me away from schizophrenia, is that schizophrenia is characterized by PARANOID delusions... as you can see, at least the good ET contact Myuzik experiences is not paranoid in nature.

Unless Myuzik is schizophrenic and is totally able to control his/her delusions, then he/she is not schizophrenic, because schizophrenia is a mental disorder that will almost certainly land you in a mental hospital, or out on the street within days of your first delusion. Schizophrenic's cannot operate normally in society, unless they are heavily medicated and have lesser forms... the writing ability of Myuzik is tell tale enough to me that if he does have schizophrenia, he/she is currently being medicated for it, and would know for a fact that their experiences were delusions.

Sooooooo,

Myuzik,

I'm curious about the musicals you described... you said they would tell the story of our history and ET's, but that they would be "dowloaded" simultaneously to every human on the planet if need be. So does that mean you will be just chilling at home, and then all of a sudden this giant musical plays out in your head?

Other question,

Approximately how many "real" (not gray-controlled fantasies) ET's have you seen... and how many of these are visiting the earth?

kind regards,

Monts

I don't remember saying downloaded. But they were to be seen at theatres everywhere for free when it came out, worldwide.

The ETs have done some sort of music videos in my mind though. They did one to the song heavyweight by infected mushroom that was pretty vivid.

I've only seen one with my eyes and that was a grey. Actually just this morning I woke up to a black being standing next to me(said to be a full construction of my imagination, which was completely vividly real). My eyesight was upside down, and I was in the horrible 'i cant control myself but know some bad stuff is happening but barely awake' state of mind. I've come to know a lot of the abduction state of minds. But typically i go on with the rest of my day while being abducted. They can do it to you while you walk down the street. You dont need to be in their ship unconscious.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by Myuzik

Sorry to hear that you won't take my advice. I just know a little about schizophrenia, my cousin has it and before he was on medication he was always about UFOs/Aliens and how he was in contact with them...he drew pictures and symbols telling everyone that this is what he saw. Now he is on medication and does not suffer from these delusions no more...he does not experience any more contacts. Before the meds though..he claimed to have seen greys, reptilians and other creatures...also like you....he witnessed Jesus and other historical figures...saw them or was taken to them by these creatures. He has since passed...but we were very close until his delusions starting manifesting around his teen years, he became admant that he was in contact with these creatures all his life...including his youth.

He became a recluse, no contact with family or friends; they became worried and had him hospitilized out fear for his safety. The diagnosis was pretty clear to the doctors and the family was relieved..they thought they was no help and that he would be hospitilized for the rest of his life. Thanks to the meds though he lived a pretty normal life afterwards and we once again became close...I had to learn about the signs and symtoms in order to be part of his life..so that I would understand what he was going through and why he needed to be medicated. You sound exactly the way he did before the diagosis and medication. He died in a car accident.

I have heard that bad ETs mess with people mental to get them to take a bad drug for it. And they stop sometimes when they take a bad enough drug so people can be like "see its all a dellusion".

Granted it's possible your friend was dellusional.. But I know I'm not. And the environment people who have had ET contact are in is ridiculous. lol. So many ridiculously judgemental people out there.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have several threads about waking up to our true source, raising our frequency and manifesting and also one to the "tptb" concerning their need to change sides before its too late. The three threads can help you in that the first two are concerned with raising frequency and have a lot of songs, music, binaurals, and especially whale and dolphins songs, that listening to with headphones, in meditation and out of meditation, and also while doing chores, dishes, will raise your vibrations, your frequency, form connections between the right and left hemispheres, increase your psi but in a positive, and if you're searching, to your Higher Self, your true Self, and your memories, and activate them.
The last thread is directed to the dark ones, but its about the nature of this duality/university/school,and why they're on the wrong path. But its really good information for anyone.

Also, Etman's warnings from the benevolents. It has information about preparation for food and water, to survive a cosmic disaster. He was threatened on this thread and forced to leave several times, including a threat that came in to his home. He is doing what he can to warn, within protocols allowed, in other words, no one knows for sure whats going to happen. But....his thread is filled with metaphysics and what this universe is really about, the nature of our lives, and its incredible.

I have had experiences in ufology all my life, but the connection to my Higher Self that occured from the ideas presented in the thread, really really top, override and yet coordinate with the efforts of the positives here. I strongly believe you can be free from this abuse and their manipulation of your life.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
These two threads of mine have so many songs and tools/aids to raising frequency I've listed them.
This one is to the dark side, but contains information about the universe and who we really are in source, and why anyone who is choosing love and light, and raising their frequencies cannot be left in the hands of darkness. Though they may harrass us physically, our bodies, temporally, the dark has no power over LIGHT.

Warnings From The Benevolents! ET_MAN's very big thread, I recommend going backwards on it, say 50 pages at a time. Thats how I read big threads.

I provided my first two links for all the music and tools to raise frequency, and have spent long hours in meditation. The actual connection I made strongly recently was in a much shorter meditational experience. In fact, while I was meditating for hours before, I had quite alot of ets taking over my perception and performing medical procedures. During one of them, the positives that contact me (and we've had many sitings of crafts in our family) directly intervened and I was finally able to leave the meditation which had gone on for a couple of hours. I'm not going to into the details, however, but the longer meditations are not necessarily the best when you're experincing mind control and et contact.

A short form meditation, that can be done for as little as 10 minutes, or longer, if you put them onto an mp3 player, continous play, is very useful in connecting to your Higher Self. I found two short form ones that really helped. And listening to the music helps as well.

Setting intentions and envisioning a better equal world and your life the way you'd like it to be, helps as well, it in one of my threads.

These videos are a short form of the above threads:

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

Eternity Within/hemisync

OmSync2

To be con't

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Con't

Dolphins Chillout - (music for babies-pregnancy)

Daniele Nacci - Whales Lullaby

Listen with headphones, there is a differentiation in each ear, at least with the binaurals, isotones, and hemisync, I do with all, mostly.

The way to be free for most part from negatives, although you may still be aware of their attempts to connect or contact, is to raise our frequency and LOVE. To leave the "darkness" humanity is in, in being controlled and dumbed down, in the matrix, being controlled and influenced to not meditate, not seek the answers or diamonds, not connect to their Higher Selves, and not discover the truth about the nature of reality and who they are. Living in ignorance is darkness, akin to living without love.

Those who seek, find. We have to perfect our lives, to work at turning to our Higher Selves, and seeking the answers to: Who am I ? Why am I here? What was my mission? How can I wake up more? I wish to love more, to do the right thing, what is blocking my awareness, my feeling compassion unconditionally for everyone in the world? How can I overcome this materialism, this world? And being really grateful, thankful. Asking for opportunities to learn to give more. For we receive when we give, lend a helping hand to fellow humans and nature too, all creatures and small.

To go out into nature, meditate a bit, connect, try to focus on being totally cruelty free, chosing products not tested on animals, not being cruel to insects, in fact, meditate and try to become them, put an apple piece out and try to connect to the insects, and communicate. Do this with birds, they're quite magical. With the sun, sungaze, blink into the sun and close your eyes and allow it to code you with all the colors.

Our heart, metaphorically, our love and feelings, are our phone home also to positive/benevolent cosmic citizens as well. We need to look within in zen mindlessness, through our heart, while listening to the music and asking the questions above, and connecting to Self, Higher Self.

Another excercise after doing that is to use imagination. See yourself flying though the universe, grow bigger, bigger, becoming your Source/Self, and really feel the sensation of flying, though in space pretend there is a breeze in your hair, use your senses to make it real and seek to connect to self, see where that leads you.......

I had the experience in that one, I was suddenly standing on the poster of the universe, 2D and couldnt get back in, realizing I never was in, and we don't really leave home.
The universe can be compared to this: images01.tzimg.com...
planets and stars come and go but the screen is always there. From the ohter side this is akin to a dvd or newpaper/magazine. Every moment in our lives recorded.

Who are we?

In any case, as you raise your frequency and care about the poor, starvation, homeless, nwo, abuse, control, wars, the environmental destruction, animals, and love, others, as you raise and strongly chose to be Love & Light, your Higher Self will be guiding you and there will come a point when the negtatives will be removed, and patroles will be done.

Its a process, it takes time, nothing is overnight.

This is for awareness, for anyone in this situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If anyone has questions about the nordics, greys, or reptilians. Feel free to ask I have had many encounters with all.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I would be very interested in reading about your encounters with Nordics, Greys and Reptilians. Please post what you know, what you have experienced and I also ask that you put as much detail into your recounting as you can as that would also be most appreciated.

I thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by Myuzik

I would be very interested in reading about your encounters with Nordics, Greys and Reptilians. Please post what you know, what you have experienced and I also ask that you put as much detail into your recounting as you can as that would also be most appreciated.

I thank you in advance.

They usually delete the major ones from my memory. But I will try to remember some encounters, if I do get them its the nordics computer helping.

One of the first time I encountered the reptilians, I was on the subject of UK royals. And they took control of my mind, and gave me all sorts of horrible imagery in my mind. The best way I can describe it is walking into a room where the walls are completely skulls. A chill just comes over you. They were DJing endarkening, would be a way of saying it. Serving bad energy or thoughts with images in my imagination realm. Images of beheaded people, heads on sticks, etc. They eventually shifted into it being a chinese dragon setting. The theme was China in the past would execute who they were told to by the reptilians, and they had a secret artifact in possession from the reptilians. I don't know how true that is. Could very well be disinfo.

In my encounters with them they seem to enjoy being able to leave waves of influence wherever they are. They enjoy the power of it. They are bloody in nature meaning they tend to kill lots of people. Like Jesus, MLK, JFK, Bob Marley, countless others. They believe they are superior to us, and are somewhat racist against humans. For a long time they have vowed to be parasitic and horrible for young human people throughout their sphere of influence in the universe/galactic region. They corrupt governments, mind control corporations into doing what they want, threaten some who oppose them, and rarely can't get to someone in the longrun if they want to.

The greys from what I have gathered are a clone race. At least the ones I encounter. I am not sure if they have a base strain race that reproduce or what. I have been told that reptilians engineered greys to help them with tasks. And these are the greys I primarily deal with. They are connected to computers, so most of what they think up is not even their own thought(much like me). Most ETs have computers thinking for them to optimize their conversation, etc. That being said they are perverted and dark, but at the same time cute when they talk. lol

The nordics are full of compassion and integrity. I have witnessed some of the changes they would make in my world leader simulation. The amount of fairness and good energy involved is immense. I mainly interact with a couple, male and female. And their onboard ship AI. They have taught me to have respect for ETs(including the reptilians when spoken to). They have helped me get over the 'what you look like' hump(still not completely over it) when talking to ETs. I don't apply what they look like to their persona so to say. But at times it works well, like with the andromedans. I was asked after interacting with a simulation of one if I could be with one in a relationship, I said yes. They are attractive even tho they are blue and different looking. lol. Not that it would ever happen, but I'm definitely open to an ET relationship. Which they like to know that about some people.

I am told the power is soon to be shifting on this planet from reptilian/allies, to nordic/andromedan/allies as the dominant power behind the scenes. I don't know how quick they can implement their ideas into our societies, or what the timeline is. But they said the negative ETs are on their last hurrah here pretty soon, and they will come and pick up the pieces etc. And help us start moving forward.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Thank you for posting your accounts and I will not say I believe or disbelieve you as that is not important, what I think is important is that you felt confident enough and were mindfully lucid to take the time to sit down and write out your accounts of things you say you have experienced.

It is never an easy thing to do and in recounting my own UFO encounters I probably came close to deleting my post several times before hitting submit – so starred for that.

Regards

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
thanks.

Last night(or this morning) after REM sleep I was woken up and given a bad heartburn for what could have been an hour, or more. It has happened numerous times. They also like to make my mouth water so much I have to swallow every second or two. Not fun. They were also flirting with a nauseated feeling a bit.

Once or twice a year I wake up and can't breath, but my blood is being oxygenated. Its not a good feeling but at least i dont need the oxygen for a period of time.

I can't remember many occasions right now, but if they let me remember them I'll write more.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Myuzik

You should publish a blog about your experiences.

Question. Do you know how many others are being contacted? Are the more or less contactees now than in the past?

I am told the power is soon to be shifting on this planet from reptilian/allies, to nordic/andromedan/allies as the dominant power behind the scenes. I don't know how quick they can implement their ideas into our societies, or what the timeline is. But they said the negative ETs are on their last hurrah here pretty soon, and they will come and pick up the pieces etc. And help us start moving forward.

Ale Collier mentioned this too.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by 4letter]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

reply to post by Myuzik

This is the first time that I have heard this information of this kind.

I have bin doing a lot of research on this topic of dominant power on this planet.

I know that you stated that you don't know the time line, but from my understanding this shift is already upon us as we speak. 2012 is a mid or just past middle point from what I know it should take up to 2015 to 2030 form what I know I wonder if you can get a closer look as to when this could be completed. I know that that has a lot of variables to that answer but if you get the chance to talk to a nordic/andromedan/allies to see what comes up, you should also ask about 0 point torsion power that would be interesting to know as well.

Only if you can.

Other wise that is bin vary interesting and informative and I am open to all this stuff and I glad that you can remember as much as you can about this stuff.

Thanks

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4letter
Myuzik

You should publish a blog about your experiences.

Question. Do you know how many others are being contacted? Are the more or less contactees now than in the past?

Ale Collier mentioned this too.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by 4letter]

I am working on a website at the moment actually

And they say contactee numbers will increase until first contact.

Another random bit is they use something that smells like beez wax to cover up smells. One of their methods anyway, they can make something not smell at all too.

And they let me smell one of their essences before. It smelled soooo good. mmmm. It was like peach mixed with cotton candy, except not so sugary smelling.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica

Originally posted by Myuzik

reply to post by Myuzik

This is the first time that I have heard this information of this kind.

I have bin doing a lot of research on this topic of dominant power on this planet.

I know that you stated that you don't know the time line, but from my understanding this shift is already upon us as we speak. 2012 is a mid or just past middle point from what I know it should take up to 2015 to 2030 form what I know I wonder if you can get a closer look as to when this could be completed. I know that that has a lot of variables to that answer but if you get the chance to talk to a nordic/andromedan/allies to see what comes up, you should also ask about 0 point torsion power that would be interesting to know as well.

Only if you can.

Other wise that is bin vary interesting and informative and I am open to all this stuff and I glad that you can remember as much as you can about this stuff.

Thanks

They don't tell me specifics about technology unfortunately. I do know a decent amount about what they can do. But HOW they do it is beyond me.

They say the timeline for change is unknown for sure due to people on the dark side of things not being contacted yet. But they have a general idea which they wont tell me. I have witnessed simulations of them turning people and they are very good at it. They do things like show what their soul would be like without bad ETs influencing it. Give them what other people feel, so they can 'be in their shoes'. Very quickly giving someone who didnt care before, a point of view to reference compassion from. They can also give you exactly how an ET feels on a subject. So if you lack compassion in your own soul matrix, you can know what it feels like in another advanced one. You basically have to be completely lost and dark and manipulated to be such by bad ETs to resist their 'change for the better' situations. Who wouldn't want peace and good quality life for everyone... It's pretty simple. The only ones in the end that don't want that are bad ETs, not us. If there are any humans like us left that have that philosophy I hope they die. lol

After first contact there is enough content and information for everyone to have an interesting amazing life. And that doesn't even count interaction with ETs, which is the best part.

I bet depression goes down the tubes after first contact. The universe is a very interesting place.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2010 by themightythor]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Unity_99 and Myuzik both of you have had phenominal posts today! Its rare you can get this kind of information on ATS anymore, so bravo and thanks for posting!

As an abductee myself I completely agree with what you guys are saying. And Unity 99- the whole "creating a room in a sub dimension in your house" thing really freaks me out and Ive never heard of that concept before. It feels accurate to me however. Id love it if you would post a thread about how you discovered the ET's subdimensional places in your home and how you closed them. I feel that would help a lot of people!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

And Unity 99- the whole "creating a room in a sub dimension in your house" thing really freaks me out and Ive never heard of that concept before. It feels accurate to me however.

You mean when I said they fabricate a 3d experience in your imagination? And keep you locked in it while being abducted?

Id love it if you would post a thread about how you discovered the ET's subdimensional places in your home and how you closed them. I feel that would help a lot of people!

You talking to me or unity? I'm not sure what you mean
So I hope you're talking to him. lol

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

You have a very fertile imagination sir, to come up with all this poppycock. Looks like you are a psychologist of some sort.

I can safely say, that you know nothing about ETs or abductions of any sort.
But nonetheless an interesting insight into what some people can imagine and conjure up. Notice that I have not used IMO

Cheers

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
reply to post by Myuzik

You have a very fertile imagination sir, to come up with all this poppycock. Looks like you are a psychologist of some sort.

I can safely say, that you know nothing about ETs or abductions of any sort.
But nonetheless an interesting insight into what some people can imagine and conjure up. Notice that I have not used IMO

Cheers

It all happened. If you were anywhere near an ET expert you would read with an open mind. At least you aren't telling me to embrace Jesus and all ETs are demons.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Hi there.

Just wondering if you have been told anything about the origins of the Reptilians or Nordics?

Do they study any other race's? If so, and your privy to that infomation, could you describe any that you have seen in your experiences?

Also, you say that you have only seen One grey in the Flesh.
What was the full story to that situation? I know you said you were drawn to a dark forest and you noticed it after playing with your lighter, but what happend next?
Did the Grey summon you?

And if you can expand on what they try to convey to you when you channel. Is it all ''Earths changing'' or do they explain anything else.

And lastly, a two part question on:
Your own thoughts on why do YOU think Earth needs to change?
And then the E.B.E.s reasons for wanting to change Earth..?

Star and Flag.

[edit on 3/5/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by Myuzik

Hi there.

Just wondering if you have been told anything about the origins of the Reptilians or Nordics?

Their home places are still a mystery to me. And they told me most of what we think are locations for ET races, are not and are disinfo. They say I probably won't ever know where their home planet is. But they have hinted(the nordics) its in the same galaxy as ours.

As for the reptilians, from what I gather they are intergalactic. I'm not sure how many galaxies, 2 or 3 i think was what was implied when talking about that. Home planet is unknown to me.

Do they study any other race's? If so, and your privy to that infomation, could you describe any that you have seen in your experiences?

Yes they study every race they can get to(every ET does to some degree).

One time they simulated a family of humanoids from elsewhere to me. They had slit eyes kinda like asians but they were closer to the middle of their heads, and their ears looked like elf ears. They were pretty nice. They remind me of the energy of a normal happy family in suburbia on some other planet.

They simulated a beetle type insect ET to me once. They could shapeshift in the dimension they stayed in(but couldnt shapeshift here), they liked being small though. The irony of how powerful they were, to how small they were and how well they took their role was immense. They were very nice. In that simulation they were killing greys in a war for our freedom.

Also, you say that you have only seen One grey in the Flesh.
What was the full story to that situation? I know you said you were drawn to a dark forest and you noticed it after playing with your lighter, but what happend next?
Did the Grey summon you?

He only appeared for a second while I flicked my lighter. The thing happened with my chakras very rapidly while seeing it. After it happened I was basically in shock and i walked slowly back out of the woods and went back home. I was talking constantly in telepathic conversations with all sorts of simulated people at the time, so thats probably what I was doing before during and after.

And if you can expand on what they try to convey to you when you channel. Is it all ''Earths changing'' or do they explain anything else.

They haven't fully given me one thing to convey in channeling other than truth about ETs. And they have asked me to increase awareness of ETs. They had me tell everyone I knew about my situation, and they kept track of how everyone reacted and/or treated me.

One of the lasting benefits of relationships with good ETs, is their ability to influence our perception with amazing things. The good ones like to bring this to us. And after first contact there will be lots of ways to get to know various ETs and lots of fun experiences. The nordics and others value the quality of life of all, and want to help enhance the experience of others here in the future. They are very fair so they would probably take a poor person for a ride over a guy who has been to the moon on vacation. etc.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Myuzik]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join