It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
song i made with ET help before I knew them:

www.supload.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think you have a lot of insight into the matter

But All I can say is who knows. Its just good to see that you are thinking about it.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Nice what software do you use?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4letter
Nice what software do you use?

Ableton Live and Logic.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
song i recently started working on:

www.supload.com...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

OP did they tell you anything about 2012 cataclysms and the indigo children?

I'd like to hear more. Also, what planet do the Nordics come from?

Also, I've personally experienced some psychic type remote viewing experiences, or atleast what I thought was, werein both times I have heard a instrumental ballerina box music whilst I was seeing something without actually being in that location.

This music sounded like something I have heard before, but I don't think Iv'e heard it on earth or something. I have no idea why when I was hearing it, it was so familiar.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Myuzik

OP did they tell you anything about 2012 cataclysms and the indigo children?

The only thing I placed value on they said about 2012 was it would be a good year for me. So I doubt a cataclysm will happen.

As for indigo children, I thought I might be one at one time. I do not place much importance on it regardless.

Soul cycles and what controls what incarnates on the planet in soul terms is very interesting to me. I hope they can teach me about that some day. It could be "indigos" are just souls that are not usually on this planet, and are from more advanced civilizations. Real young I felt like I came from a society more advanced and enlightened than this one.

I'd like to hear more. Also, what planet do the Nordics come from?

They wont tell me what planet they are from at the moment but they say it is unknown to the internet what planet they are truly from.

Also, I've personally experienced some psychic type remote viewing experiences, or atleast what I thought was, werein both times I have heard a instrumental ballerina box music whilst I was seeing something without actually being in that location.

This music sounded like something I have heard before, but I don't think Iv'e heard it on earth or something. I have no idea why when I was hearing it, it was so familiar.

What music? The ballerina music?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Seriously guys, he is definately pulling a prank here. Let me give you some quotes:

"I'm gangbanging with the Elohim" ( I really loughed out loud here)

"the only one I remember to this day was: "You Will Not Make a Musical".

"He put my neighbors urine in my stomach. " (this was a good one)

"Poofed(teleported) the air from inside a coffin in my face. Put disgusting plasma in my burrito, put thoughts of eating fetus in my burrito."

I mean seriously. Don´t you see what is happening here? He is simply writing a story that couldn´t be more absurd and is enjoying all you people taking it seriously.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
Seriously guys, he is definately pulling a prank here. Let me give you some quotes:

"I'm gangbanging with the Elohim" ( I really loughed out loud here)

"the only one I remember to this day was: "You Will Not Make a Musical".

"He put my neighbors urine in my stomach. " (this was a good one)

"Poofed(teleported) the air from inside a coffin in my face. Put disgusting plasma in my burrito, put thoughts of eating fetus in my burrito."

I mean seriously. Don´t you see what is happening here? He is simply writing a story that couldn´t be more absurd and is enjoying all you people taking it seriously.

I have been through all kinds of hard to believe things by ETs. One night they cut a vein connected to my heart. I could feel blood go down the side of my body inside me. Nordics fixed it pretty quickly.

Anyway, I realize my story is hard to believe, But I assure you, it all happened. I guarantee its all real.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In one case(the world leader simulation) it was said I was connected to a pool of the best minds and my subconscious picks the best thoughts from it all. In reality a computer would be doing that. But it was an interesting part of what I've been through. The thought quality I was getting in the world leader simulation was very good, and was said to be because of this.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i recently started a blog:
omnisense.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
just made a song tonight with the nordics AI help. Its called 'A Galaxies Center Black Hole'.

It can be found here:

www.supload.com...

I made it with headphones so it might not sound right without headphones. And you might have to turn the volume up on the site.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
just made this with nordic AI:
www.supload.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
so how do i come in contact with the nordics AI if i had some questions. me and a group of close friends are very interested and taken by this topic and have discussed almost everything u have said and it would be amazing to contact this AI. how do u channel in?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tegz_1
so how do i come in contact with the nordics AI if i had some questions. me and a group of close friends are very interested and taken by this topic and have discussed almost everything u have said and it would be amazing to contact this AI. how do u channel in?

Well they have to chose you for contact. And the likely hood of it being a group of people rather than one is very slim due to its nature of debunking debunkers claims of "you are crazy". And also you being able to affirm my claims would also be a strategic downpoint in the bad ETs spectrum of cares. Of course one could just be asked to not say I guess.

Regardless, ETs dont get to contact everyone they would like to. The nordics are that type that they would give you an experience with their AI if you showed a good amount of curiousity. Unfortunately it attracts bad ETs, and they have a bunch of ultimatums when contact occurs. I am lead to believe now, before every contact happens, a deliberation of it occurs between both sides of ETs.

Anyway, If you would like to read more check out this thread(if you havent): its a lot more complete:

www.davidicke.com...

And sorry for my lagged response. This thread hasnt had much action so I dont check it super often.

Oh and also, they said you can interact with her through me. Im sure thats nowhere near what you were looking for. But you might get some answers. Sometimes what she gives me is great. Other times its just basically a no comment. Rarely but occasionally its disinfo bad ETs value enough to make a deal to propagate.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
so how do i contact u with questions and wouldnt they know i was asking u to ask them or it i should say

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tegz_1
so how do i contact u with questions and wouldnt they know i was asking u to ask them or it i should say

You can post them here or Private message me. Or something else if u wanted. Your choice.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ask it what my real name is

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
also can u ask it how to mix general relativity and quantum mechanics and make quantum gravity.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
They dont disclose peoples personal information to me normally. And whos to say they want to go through the process of finding your real name? If they were able to do something like that for me to prove im in contact they would have done it a long time ago(to people like my brother). They arent able to do it due to the political climate.

And they also are not allowed to teach new science facts through me.. First of all if they did pick someone for that it wouldnt be me as I havent invested much time/effort into science.

Also they couldnt answer that question due to it upping the chance I am in contact with people. If I knew more about it they say they could present a theory or something but Im pretty clueless so they are left handcuffed as they typically are not able to channel me info i know nothing about. I have to at least grasp the concepts.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Myuzik]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join