It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not speaking for Josephus23, but this is my first take.

Some interesting research indicates that the South was heavily infiltrated by Jewish trade merchants! Classic Roman style.

in general,

Jewish influence began in the late 1400's and early 1500's with many "open" Jews and many "cloaked" Jews from Spain. they came as administrators and followed the Spanish conquests of what later became the Southeast U.S.

Jews from England came to the Southeast later.

Jewish "business" influence continued as intermingling with local Indian populations led to the "corporationizing" of southern plantations. Slavery soon became reality. Elite plantation owners were organized and mostly Jewish (some open and some cloaked).

what a surprise. The golden Rothschilds were involved financially with the South AND North.
complete with false-flag "events" and scapegoating.

There was a major cotton / tobacco trade with England in particular.

PLAN OF DESTRUCTION

In the years following Independence, a close business relationship had developed between the cotton growing aristocracy in the South and the cotton manufacturers in England. The European bankers decided that this business connection was America's Achilles Heel, the door through which the young American Republic could be successfully attacked and overcome.

The Illustrated University History, 1878, p. 504, tells us that the southern states swarmed with British agents. These conspired with local politicians to work against the best interests of the United States. Their carefully sown and nurtured propaganda developed into open rebellion and resulted in the secession of South Carolina on December 29, 1860. Within weeks another six states joined the conspiracy against the Union, and broke away to form the Confederate States of America, with Jefferson Davis as President.

The plotters raided armies, seized forts, arsenals, mints and other Union property. Even members of President Buchanan's Cabinet conspired to destroy the Union by damaging the public credit and working to bankrupt the nation. Buchanan claimed to deplore secession but took no steps to check it, even when a U.S. ship was fired upon by South Carolina shore batteries.

Shortly thereafter Abraham Lincoln became President, being inaugurated on March 4, 1861. Lincoln immediately ordered a blockade on Southern ports, to cut off supplies that were pouring in from Europe. The 'official' date for the start of the Civil War is given as April 12, 1861, when Fort Sumter in South Carolina was bombarded by the Confederates, but it obviously began at a much earlier date.

In December, 1861, large numbers of European Troops (British, French and Spanish) poured into Mexico in defiance of the Monroe Doctrine. This, together with widespread European aid to the Confederacy strongly indicated that the Crown was preparing to enter the war. The outlook for the North, and the future of the Union, was bleak indeed.

In this hour of extreme crisis, Lincoln appealed to the Crown's perennial enemy, Russia, for assistance. When the envelope containing Lincoln's urgent appeal was given to Czar Alexander II, he weighed it unopened in his hand and stated: "Before we open this paper or know its contents, we grant any request it may contain."

Unannounced, a Russian fleet under Admiral Liviski, steamed into New York harbor on September 24, 1863, and anchored there, The Russian Pacific fleet, under Admiral Popov, arrived in San Francisco on October 12. Of this Russian act, Gideon Wells said: "They arrived at the high tide of the Confederacy and the low tide of the North, causing England and France to hesitate long enough to turn the tide for the North" (Empire of "The City," p. 90).

History reveals that the Rothschilds were heavily involved in financing both sides in the Civil War. Lincoln put a damper on their activities when, in 1862 and 1863, he refused to pay the exorbitant rates of interest demanded by the Rothschilds and issued constitutionally-authorized, interest free United States notes. For this and other acts of patriotism Lincoln was shot down in cold-blood by John Wilkes Booth on April 14, 1865, just five days after Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox Court House, Virginia.

Booth's grand-daughter, Izola Forrester, states in This One Mad Act that Lincoln's assassin had been in close contact with mysterious Europeans prior to the slaying, and had made at least one trip to Europe. Following the killing, Booth was whisked away to safety by members of the Knights of the Golden Circle. According to the author, Booth lived for many years following his disappearance.

the link:
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

and some more:

www.iamthewitness.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.scripophily.net...

www.counter-currents.com...

books.google.com... 5k5miN5g&hl=en&ei=WukjTZWuNJH4sAPr4LDnAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

Very deep and complicated subject. All goes back to Roman style (Hebrew) trade tactics, just a different time and place with new players.

The Rothschild / Vatican / Jesuit connections were Full Speed Ahead at the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
this is "The Influence of Sephardic Jews and Moors on Southeastern Indian Cultures"

a classic Roman-Hebrew infiltration and melting pot assimilation.

Using a combination of y-chromosome testing, genealogy and local history, Hirschman has proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the forebears of the Melungeons were Sephardic Jews. Among her quite brilliant discoveries are that Daniel Boone, David Crockett, Andrew Jackson, Jefferson Davis, Sam Houston and James Robertson, the founder of the Cumberland settlements were Jewish, if not in practice, at least in genetics and by association.

It is indeed a stunning revision of American history to think that the earliest settlers in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee were not stalwart, white-skinned Anglo-Saxons and Celts from the British Isles, but rather dusky, dark-eyed, dark haired, exotic, non-Christian Semites and Berbers from North Africa and Spain. It was Moors who occupied Black-a-moor’s fort on the Clinch River; it was a Semitic Daniel Boone who cleared the path through the Cumberland Gap into Kentucky. This knowledge challenges not only our view of American history, but also the modern image of Jews and Muslims.

complete link::

www.melungeons.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is a story of one person who may have helped start at least one ball rolling::

The House of Mendes

this may be a bit "sensationalized" and "glorified" however.

www.cryptojews.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Yes I know that the south had the upperhand in the war, but I remember there was a u.s. general that could've taken Richmond early however he didn't press the attack because he was afraid of no reinforcements. Thats what I meant by taken early. I don't know where you got the Russian blockade or that europe was trading with the south. Britain was going to get cotton imports from the south, but the south didn't want to get rid of slavery thus no British help. There was a tarriff issue from the south and North that did cause the secession, but some historians in the doc. Civil War do credit slavery ultimately for the civil war

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Some interesting research indicates that the South was heavily infiltrated by Jewish trade merchants! Classic Roman style.

in general,

Jewish influence began in the late 1400's and early 1500's with many "open" Jews and many "cloaked" Jews from Spain. they came as administrators and followed the Spanish conquests of what later became the Southeast U.S.

Jewish "business" influence continued as intermingling with local Indian populations led to the "corporationizing" of southern plantations. Slavery soon became reality. Elite plantation owners were organized and mostly Jewish (some open and some cloaked).

what a surprise. The golden Rothschilds were involved financially with the South AND North.

Thanks for the links and the research, especially about the jewish geneology, I had never heard that before.

As for the link that you posted about the Rothschilds financing both sides of the war, I read that not too long ago, and I believe it, but I would like some more official sources to substantiate it. I want to spread the word about this and even though it makes sense to me, most people won't trust a site called "biblebelievers".

I'd love if you or anyone could help me track down some credible sources and documents that verify the following claims:
1) Rothschilds funded both sides of the civil war.
2) The south was swarming with British agents.
3) International Bankers were invested in cotton.

What about the issue of slavery? Who had the most to gain from slavery? Who had the most to lose?
Why did the southern states try to secede?

We know that most of the south was in debt to foreign bankers and were claiming that the debt was fraudulent so they weren't going to pay. The government wasn't happy with this because the bankers were threatening them for the nonpayment of the southern states. So the government needed the south to make their payments or else they would be exposed.

How was this debt settled?
Does the 14th amendment have anything to do with this? What if Lincoln abolished slavery so he could legally enslave every single person in the nation by making them "citizens". By taking away every persons sovereignty and declaring them property of the government, they could now use citizens as assets and satisfy the international bankers, while at the same time punishing and crippling the south for defaulting on their debts by taking away their slaves.

What were the different factions at play here? We have the U.S. government, the southern states, the international bankers, and Great Britain. Is that correct?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

What were the different factions at play here? We have the U.S. government, the southern states, the international bankers, and Great Britain. Is that correct?

Don't forget the Vatican. I believe they were rather quick to officially recognize the independence of the Confederate States of America. Today they may spend decades refusing to officially recognize Israel, but back then, they didn't mess around. If I'm not mistaken, they even exchanged ambassadors. Seems like they were a serious player in that whole affair.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Very true. Given the fact that the Rothschild family was declared the Guardians of the Papal Treasure, which is likely the source of their power, it’s possible that the Rothschilds were working on behalf of the Vatican in their financing of the civil war.

I wonder what the Vatican’s motive was for supporting the confederacy?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Building a new Rome
www.economist.com...

Always pay The Economist good attention they have powerful vision and sources on the inside, it was in there in the late 70's that I saw reports about tptb wanting to increase the use of ngo's and faith groups and a determination to push religion and respect for authority in the USA, that all panned out over the next 30 years.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Greetings to All!!!

I do apologize for my absence as of late.
I saw this article while I was surfing, and I wanted to post it to this thread.
I could probably make a thread about the article stand alone, but I thought that it fit into this thread much better.
This comment will be in two parts.

Part 1:

Art imitating Life???

RALEIGH, N.C. — If there had been time, Marie Exley would have liked to start a family. Instead, the 32-year-old Army veteran has less than six months left, which she'll spend spreading a stark warning: Judgment Day is almost here. Exley is part of a movement of Christians loosely organized by radio broadcasts and websites, independent of churches and convinced by their reading of the Bible that the end of the world will begin on May 21, 2011. To get the word out, they're using billboards and bus stop benches, traveling caravans of RVs and volunteers passing out pamphlets on street corners. Cities from Bridgeport, Conn., to Little Rock, Ark., now have billboards with the ominous message, and mission groups are traveling in countries from Latin America to Africa to spread the news outside the U.S.

Was this the objective... If Rome can get the very group of people who opposes them to believe that Rome's plan for a one world government is "god's will", then it will come easily and without a fight.
Just keep waiting for that Jesus guy to come rescue you while they steal away your soul.

Propaganda that creates propaganda and the very first PsyOp... The Bible.

Link to source

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2:

As I said, there was nothing civil about the war between the states.

Being that I am from the right leaning, "dixiecrat", bunker of conservative values, Cobb County Georgia, but yet tend to be politically progressive or liberal, I understand both sides of the argument regarding the War Between the States.

The reasoning behind the civil war is currently framed as solely political in nature. It was "a political battle for personal freedom". HOGWASH!!!
It was all about the benjamins and the creation of a strong central government that could sway the beliefs and values of the people.
Rome knew that they couldn't control the Protestants, but they could control Patriotic Americans.
(BTW... Martin Luther was a member of the order of the Rose and the Cross. America was conquered, and those who conquered, the founding fathers, had an agenda. Elites propagate and that will always be their cause.)

Ask anyone about the "Civil War" and the #1 topic will be slavery, and that is soooooo far from the truth.

Much of what I tell you is from portions of the book that I have referenced, so I do not say everything that I know, because I would most likely be called on to provide links, and I want to speak from a place of valid authority, but as I was questioned about the relationship between the Union and Russia, I was correct.
Okay...

The reason for the war in the people's mind was all financial, but in Rome's mind, it was all about the creation of a central government that they would eventually use to enslave all of America.
Slavery was never a reason for the War. Slavery was seen much like the homosexual cause of today.
Back in the day, people saw themselves as different from the slave class.
Even the abolitionists did not see themselves as being on par with the slave class.
If anyone is old enough to remember, the homosexual movement of the current generation was not seeded with acceptance, but tolerance.

People back in the day did not accept slaves as equal, but tolerated their desire for freedom.
Not equality, but freedom....
BIG DIFFERENCE.
Always remember that the reason that outright slavery (as opposed to 14th Amendment slavery) was prevalent for so long, rests on the shoulders of the church.
The church was the single combining unit for a society's morals.
Most conservatives will tell a person that this country is a Christian country, and they are in a metaphorical sense correct, but in reality they are deluding themselves.

This country was founded upon the idea of protestantism, which was a call against the Vatican/Roman Catholic Church, but the answer to this religious oppression was religious freedom. Not enforced Protestantism.

The first political battle in this country was not about values, but about the power of the Federal Government.
The people in America were extremely afraid of a centralized government, mainly because of the historical oppression of the people by Rome. This was accomplished through the many monarchies that Rome established and controlled, as well as, the one part of history that so many frequently deny/forget...
The inquisition. (Rome was way ahead of the commies when it came to "papers please")

This political battle regarding the Federal Government was all but lost due to the war.
And it was the reason that Rome wanted the war and used it's financial unit to create division among the people of the states, which lead to the people calling for war. (their techniques have not changed)
Rome knew that it had to increase its power in America with the creation of a strong central government, and the only way to do that was to increase the number of Catholics in America and have the people of America want a strong central government.
When the Irish began to migrate to the states, the people were opposed to this for one very specific reason, because they were Catholic, not because of their ethnicity.

When the war left the country collapsed and in economic shambles, then the problem/answer/solution was to incorporate the US Government to do business and make everyone, essentially, an employee of the Federal Government.
The organic act of 1871 and the 14th Amendment solidified this in the American psyche.

I want to say a word about the Jews and the Church.
The Jews are the classic scapegoat in history. I am vehemently against the politics of the state of Israel, but I do not blame the Jews.
Jews, Christian, Muslims, etc... are all groups of people who share a collective set of social values, and due to this collective set of values, they are more easily lead as a group than individually.
I would say that 95% of the world's Jewish population is no different than any of us on this board.
They are duped and deluded by the very elite class that pose as the leaders in their society.

I personally think that the Jews will always be the scapegoats of their Zionist leaders and the Roman Cabal.
The Jews did not begin to obtain overt political power until they stole the Middle East from the Palestinians, and even then, they were not the political menace that Israel has become in the last 20 years.

Now how does this fit into the Civil war?

The civil war created warring factions in the many governments of the US.
And these factions are driven by their financial backers.
These financial backers of the elite's many splinter groups that divide the American people (ACLU, NAACP, AIPAC) are fronted by Jews, but their money is the result of a gift from the Roman Empire... The Vatican.

This is not a Jewish thing. This is a Roman thing. That is one of the reasons for me constantly referencing the creation of the Old Testament.
The Jews were given stature as a true political class by the Roman Empire. Their modern religious practices all fomented during the empire. Rome created the Jews.

The war between the states was the biggest coup in American history, and Rome reaped the ultimate rewards of this coup (a strong central government, no political wranglings about this central government, and the re-integration of Catholics into the Protestant society. The Irish immigrants, many of whom fought and died for the Union upon entering the country, all gave Rome that much more power)

(taking a break. will come back to finish the thought....)

edit on 1/6/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

some more info.

Pre Civil War
www.campaigner-unbound.0catch.com...
www.rense.com...

In the years following Independence, a close business relationship had developed between the cotton growing aristocracy in the South and the cotton manufacturers in England. The European bankers decided that this business connection was America's Achilles Heel, the door through which the young American Republic could be successfully attacked and overcome.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Confederate States of America had an agrarian-based economy that relied heavily on slave-worked plantations for the production of cotton for export to Europe and the northern US states. If ranked as an independent nation, it would have been the fourth richest country of the world in 1860.
The states that entered the Confederate States accounted for 70 percent of total US exports, and the Confederate leaders believed that this would give the new nation a firm financial basis.

Financing
en.wikipedia.org...

The two main types of loans issued by the South during the war were "Cotton Bonds", denominated in pounds sterling and sold in London, and high risk unbacked loans sold in the Netherlands.

One of the key events which made blockade running a viable business in the latter half of the war was the so-called Erlanger Loan (or "Cotton Loan"), an issue of bonds made by Emile Erlanger and Company of Paris. Because Confederate currency was worthless in Europe, Erlanger cotton bonds became the de facto currency used by the South when purchasing ships, supplies and other war materiel abroad. In a very real sense, the Erlanger Loan gave the Confederacy at least a modicum of financial solvency even as its generals suffered defeat after defeat.

The Erlanger Loan was issued in five European cities -- London, Liverpool, Paris, Amsterdam and Frankfurt -- on March 19, 1863 and raised £1,759,894 ($8,535,486). These bonds were printed in four denominations : £100 (Fr2,500 or 4000 lb of cotton), £200 (Fr5,000 or 8,000 lb of cotton), £500 (Fr12,500 or 20,000 lb) and £1,000 (Fr25,000 or 40,000 lb). The bonds sold at 90% of face value, and were redeemable for Confederate government-owned cotton in the Confederacy itself. This last clause was a critical catalyst in stimulating blockade-running, because the holders of Erlanger bonds had to risk the Federal blockade to convert them into a tangible commodity.

www.scripophily.net...

Freemason connections?
theilluminatiwatch.com...

All in all, eleven southern states seceded from the Union, yet the Confederate flag had 13 stars, a sacred Masonic number, signaling to those who understood that the secession of the Southern states was motivated by the Knights Templar’s Southern Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
Masonic Banks and the North
Now that civil war was a reality, the same British Masonic financial interests who funded the South’s insurrection, offered Lincoln the same assistance if he would authorize them to establish a central bank. Lincoln refused, realizing that to accept their funds would be to accept interest-bearing fiat money. The United States could print its own fiat money, interest free and debt free, and in February 1862, Lincoln issued the “Greenback.”
Anticipating that President Lincoln would refuse to establish a central bank, England and France positioned their militaries to increase the pressure on Lincoln’s government to accept a central bank on behalf of the combined European and British Masonic bankers. On November 8, 1861, England dispatched 8,000 troops to Canada, while France landed troops on the coast of Mexico. The French imposed their choice of rulers on Mexico — Maximilian, brother of Emperor Joseph I of Austria. Maximilian, who liked his Freemasonry more so than his Catholicity, accepted his assignment to permit the French to operate in Mexico against the United States.
Apart from the profits to be made from banking during the war, fortunes were made in many other ways. One way to accumulate wealth was to run the Union blockade against the Confederacy. British Freemason Thomas W. House, whose parents were Jewish, and whose father was an agent for the Rothschild bank in England, made his fortune smuggling arms by ship from Britain, through the Union blockade, to Texas.

Does anybody think "COTTON" was the "OIL" of the 19th century ?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am a new member here. I actually just joined to comment on this thread. I have to say, this is by far, one of the best thing I ever read in my life. The amount of research and thought put forth by Proto is second to none. I have learned more in this thread than I can remember. It took me about a month to go through all the pages and well worth every single page.

What I learned in this thread really ties into what I learned previously, especially the economic part and the whole pretending or purposely collapsing part. I am just 20 years old and still pretty fresh from what I learned in public school here in NY and always felt cheated and lied to but this thread made it that much worse for me.

I have to give props to proto, he addressed every single poster and their issues even though some people asked the same questions over and over again.

I look forward to participating.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nycchinee

Nice to meet you, I just noticed I gave you your first star, you'll remember me for ever, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS nycchinee,

You're right...this thread is by far the best research on TPTB. We all added something of our own in this thread, to help Proto on his research that became also ours....ProtoplasmicTraveler is a Groundbreaking Pioneer on this research, he Leads this thread with wisdom and well researched Informations. His OP was copied all around the world in many internet sites...!

More we are and faster we'll uncover all secrets about TPTB ( ROME: The Ancient Empire ) and their secret hidden agenda for the next New World Order that has already begun.... So don't hesitate to participate my friend...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Welcome Nycchinee,

The same thing happened to me, I discovered this thread and after reading through the entire thing I just had to just join in. It’s easily more enlightening and educational than any book I’ve ever read. We truly have one of the most intelligent and eloquent individuals on ATS leading this thread so it’s quite a pleasure to participate in.

Enjoy your time here at ATS, and I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on Rome and their plans for a New World Order.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Enterprise corruption is the act of lying.. about money. Enterprise corruption is the act of lying about money.. on a large scale. Technically, in most instances, enterprise corruption is a political, industrial, religious, economic, and global phenomena that transpires in response to the revolutionary effect that a disruptive technology, disruptive science, disruptive discovery, or disruptive truth has on the societies throughout the world. What is most important to remember is that enterprise corruption is not a punished crime. Enterprise corruption is an economic necessity. This is the index for this page: * Globalization * The Exit-Plan * “Handcuffing One Of The Bastards”.. Or 25 Years In Prison? Globalization Enterprise corruption builds nations. Globalization is the act of transferring one nation’s intelligence to other nations. The costs of the technology transfer is paid for by financial corruption on a systemic, enterprise-wide scale through enterprise corruption, book-cooking, enterprise treason, and market fraud. Enterprise corruption controls inflation and the costs of products and services. Enterprise corruption.. stabilizes wages.. hence, the often repeated phrases: 1. consumers want cheap products and services 2. there are jobs workers in the homeland do NOT want to do Shareholders would do well to remember this primary fact: Enterprise Corruption Occurs During EVERY Industrial Revolution. This is the way to determine whether or not enterprise corruption has occurred. Where there is a revolution in industry there is enterprise corruption. Historically, enterprise corruption has been easy to pull-off as long as the coordinators, central-planners, and participants of enterprise corruption were: 1. able to suppress information 2. able to suppress freedom of speech 3. able to suppress freedom of thought 4. able to encourage and enforce freedom from reason.. through legislative and religious tactics such as: 5. suspensions of the writ of Habeas Corpus 6. forbidden books 7. inquisitions 8. witchhunts 9. flat-earth theologies 10. new worlds to colonize 11. conscription 12. sedition acts (rendering any and all public opinion.. illegal) The Exit-Plan Enterprise corruption, economic treason, years worth of book cooking, quiet waivers and exceptions from legislation, and free foreign nation upgrades come to a point where the bill has to be paid. This is the phase of the project where the exit-plan is instituted. “Handcuffing One Of The Bastards”.. Or 25 Years In Prison? The sentence (punishment) for doing what the majority of major corporations did in the 1990s.. is 25 years in prison. Avoiding 25 years in prison is why a plan to artificially inflate the value of your company’s stock includes an “exit-plan” which comes after you artificially deflate the value of your company’s stocks. Quite understandably, with respect to exit-plans everyone that was involved in the enterprise corruption of the 1990s is a war-hawk and many have gone on record stating that the war-on-terror will last at least a generation or two or at least until the central planners are considered to be too old to be placed behind bars by a sympathetic (well-chosen) jury.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Back in 2008 when the stock market crashed, this fellow by the name of Reinhardt, I think some people are familiar with him here predicted the crash. His entire approach was something called Enterprise Corruption. I think it connects very well with this thread and well worth the read.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Welcome nycchinee, isn't it a amazing how a forum like ATS can take you for such a ride, this ride is thanks to Proto and all the other wonderful contributers here.

(hope you don't get snowed in again)
edit on 7-1-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
::here is some more Civil War banking opinions::

Pre Civil War banks used chaotic currencies from different banks to help “create” the Civil War.

""http://american_almanac.tripod.com/lincoln3.htm""

(Note: the above link is hard to open) try copy & paste...

In 1839 the Illinois state legislature faced with gloom the complete ruin of its pioneering railroad system. The state had persisted in selling bonds for the construction of some 2,000 miles of rail lines, despite the national depression. Financial chaos had erupted with the closing of the Bank of United States, and the Bank of England stopping credit to the unprotected American economy. Quoting the Hay-Nicolay biography of Lincoln, "One banker and one broker after another, to whose hands [state bonds] had been recklessly [sic] confided in New York and London, failed, or made away with the proceeds of the sales."

Lincoln was forced to watch his country fall under the complete control of the free-trade faction. Instead of government-fostered industrial development edging out the slave plantation system, plantation cotton, supported by anti-industrial bankers in New York and London, spread westward and dominated national politics.

The banking system itself was an unregulated, chaotic swindle.

Each bank printed its own notes, redeeming what it would. There was no national currency. Bank-fed speculation exploded in 1857, collapsing much of the factory system.

Lincoln, the respected political leader of the Henry Clay tradition, was elected President in 1860, prompting the anti-nationalists to launch secession and civil war. It was a two-front war, militarily in the South...and politically against the London-allied Northern bankers, only recently the main brokers of slave cotton. The Associated Banks of New York were led by James Gallatin, a resident of Switzerland and the son of Albert Gallatin.

The Eastern banks had agreed to a $150 million government loan package just after the Civil War commenced in 1861. They would resell U.S. bonds in England with the Barings and Rothschilds, putting the United States at the mercy of the British aristocracy.

On Dec. 28, 1861, the New York banks suspended payment of gold owed to their depositors, and stopped transferring to the government the gold which they had pledged for the purchase of government bonds. The banks of other cities immediately followed suit.

James Gallatin headed a delegation of bankers who came to Washington to meet with the administration and Congress. His program contradicted the President's. First, the Treasury must deposit its gold in private banks, and let those banks pay the government's suppliers with checks, keeping the gold on deposit for the investment use of the bankers. Second, the government should sell high-interest bonds to these same banks, for them to resell to the European banking syndicate. Finally, a great deal of the war should be financed by a tax on basic industry.

edit on 7-1-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the link nycchinee.

I have spent the last hour reading all of the website and I was completely intrigued the entire time.

I have a few pages to go...

A big thanks.
I don't want to comment on this yet. I want to let it all sink in.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

in general,

PLAN OF DESTRUCTION

The Illustrated University History, 1878, p. 504, tells us that the southern states swarmed with British agents. These conspired with local politicians to work against the best interests of the United States. Their carefully sown and nurtured propaganda developed into open rebellion and resulted in the secession of South Carolina on December 29, 1860. Within weeks another six states joined the conspiracy against the Union, and broke away to form the Confederate States of America, with Jefferson Davis as President.

The plotters raided armies, seized forts, arsenals, mints and other Union property. Even members of President Buchanan's Cabinet conspired to destroy the Union by damaging the public credit and working to bankrupt the nation. Buchanan claimed to deplore secession but took no steps to check it, even when a U.S. ship was fired upon by South Carolina shore batteries.

Shortly thereafter Abraham Lincoln became President, being inaugurated on March 4, 1861. Lincoln immediately ordered a blockade on Southern ports, to cut off supplies that were pouring in from Europe. The 'official' date for the start of the Civil War is given as April 12, 1861, when Fort Sumter in South Carolina was bombarded by the Confederates, but it obviously began at a much earlier date.

In December, 1861, large numbers of European Troops (British, French and Spanish) poured into Mexico in defiance of the Monroe Doctrine. This, together with widespread European aid to the Confederacy strongly indicated that the Crown was preparing to enter the war. The outlook for the North, and the future of the Union, was bleak indeed.

In this hour of extreme crisis, Lincoln appealed to the Crown's perennial enemy, Russia, for assistance. When the envelope containing Lincoln's urgent appeal was given to Czar Alexander II, he weighed it unopened in his hand and stated: "Before we open this paper or know its contents, we grant any request it may contain."

Unannounced, a Russian fleet under Admiral Liviski, steamed into New York harbor on September 24, 1863, and anchored there, The Russian Pacific fleet, under Admiral Popov, arrived in San Francisco on October 12. Of this Russian act, Gideon Wells said: "They arrived at the high tide of the Confederacy and the low tide of the North, causing England and France to hesitate long enough to turn the tide for the North" (Empire of "The City," p. 90).

History reveals that the Rothschilds were heavily involved in financing both sides in the Civil War. Lincoln put a damper on their activities when, in 1862 and 1863, he refused to pay the exorbitant rates of interest demanded by the Rothschilds and issued constitutionally-authorized, interest free United States notes. For this and other acts of patriotism Lincoln was shot down in cold-blood by John Wilkes Booth on April 14, 1865, just five days after Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox Court House, Virginia.

Booth's grand-daughter, Izola Forrester, states in This One Mad Act that Lincoln's assassin had been in close contact with mysterious Europeans prior to the slaying, and had made at least one trip to Europe. Following the killing, Booth was whisked away to safety by members of the Knights of the Golden Circle. According to the author, Booth lived for many years following his disappearance.

the link:
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

and some more:

www.iamthewitness.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.scripophily.net...

www.counter-currents.com...

books.google.com... 5k5miN5g&hl=en&ei=WukjTZWuNJH4sAPr4LDnAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

Very deep and complicated subject. All goes back to Roman style (Hebrew) trade tactics, just a different time and place with new players.

The Rothschild / Vatican / Jesuit connections were Full Speed Ahead at the time.

So as Jew myself if I go from one country to another then I am not visiting but infiltrating?

Like your ancestors infiltrated or visited where they come from huh?

There are so many moronic statements on this thread that it beggars belief!

You think Rome just happened?

Believe me

Rome doesnt even class as a mirror compared to its REAL origen.

Which is Babylon btw.

Rome is nothing compared to Babylon and the 7 cities!

All rome did was copy babylon.

Rome=7 hills (in appocolyptic writing "hills" are minor governments/powers. But babylon had 7 cities which could be classed as powers too..

In other words MIRRORS.

Rome is nothing but a mirror of Babylon with its mystery religions by a so called virgin queen called Semiramis who was a whore and bore a bastard son who was worshiped as the promised one, and whose conception was on "mothers day" and birth on december 25th.. Exactly 9 months,

Semiramis is the original of every goddess, her husband Ninus/Nimrod God and.her son was the result of pre-diluvian astrology that she twisted to secure her rule.

Rome/Babylon is a fake and reflection. Thus the reason that islam uses the moon as a symbol because its "light" is a reflection of truth.

This is a tale of two cities.

Yerushalayim and Babylon/rome

The truth and lies.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

So as Jew myself if I go from one country to another then I am not visiting but infiltrating?

Like your ancestors infiltrated or visited where they come from huh?

There are so many moronic statements on this thread that it beggars belief!

You think Rome just happened?

Believe me

Rome doesnt even class as a mirror compared to its REAL origen.

Which is Babylon btw.

Rome is nothing compared to Babylon and the 7 cities!

All rome did was copy babylon.

Rome=7 hills (in appocolyptic writing "hills" are minor governments/powers. But babylon had 7 cities which could be classed as powers too..

In other words MIRRORS.

Rome is nothing but a mirror of Babylon with its mystery religions by a so called virgin queen called Semiramis who was a whore and bore a bastard son who was worshiped as the promised one, and whose conception was on "mothers day" and birth on december 25th.. Exactly 9 months,

Semiramis is the original of every goddess, her husband Ninus/Nimrod God and.her son was the result of pre-diluvian astrology that she twisted to secure her rule.

Rome/Babylon is a fake and reflection. Thus the reason that islam uses the moon as a symbol because its "light" is a reflection of truth.

This is a tale of two cities.

Yerushalayim and Babylon/rome

The truth and lies.

This is a perfect example of what I was discussing when I referenced the fact that people are much easier to control in groups than individually.
The poster did not refer to himself as a person, but as a Jew.

Everything that Xuenchen stated is historical record. I can understand why you would be offended, because, as a Jew, you have been programmed to be offended.
Blanket statements about cultures are inaccurate but no reason to be offended, and if you had read my response, then you would have seen where I stated that Jews are the classic scapegoats in history.
They are continually used by "their own people", their leaders.

This happens in every culture, but TPTB needed a fall guy and found one in the Jewish culture.

Both the Torah and the Talmud are rooted in the Babylonian culture. You are correct about Babylon and their influence on the world, but what we know about them has been filtered through our Western/Greek based culture for the past 2000 years.
Historians who translate history in the appropriate manner are always supported by those with the power to support them.
Titus Flavius Josephus, another of your kindred, is a perfect example.

In my opinion, the most important thing to remember about Jews is that they were not granted political status until the creation of the Roman Empire. (unless, of course, you are talking about the old kingdom of David and Solomon, which most historians do not think existed)

It is a shame that you became so offended, because your statement was loaded with many truths my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join