It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country
~ William Greider
William Greider (Author)
(Author) "In the American system, citizens were taught that the transfer of political power accompanied elections, formal events when citizens made orderly choices about who shall..."

You mention the Federal Reserve, history and the Rothschild's, I read the above book in 1990 shortly after it was published and of course learned that the Federal Reserve is private, this was before the internet of course but nonetheless I shared this information with anyone who would listen and not many would, they thought I was some kind of a nut, this information as you know as been out there for years but hasn't become mainstream until very recent years, thank goodness for the internet and people like you Protoplasmic Traveler who is willing to do the research, thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Hey I totally agree with you my friend, we weren't really meant to live in this fashion but in small tribal and communal settings like nature had created for us.

Once we started getting rounded up and our collective labor led to hording it the output and bounty by those who were in power it all went down hill from there.

They would never pass out enough to actually satiate everyone, which would lead to chaos, which would lead to us wanting laws to protect us from those who were purposefully left with little or nothing through the hording, who would then want to take ours.

Of course those laws really just served to protect the horders so they could horde more and more, create more controlled chaos so we would ask for or accept more laws to regulate our behavior.

We have in fact literally enslaved ourselves, because the laws are designed to protect and perpetuate the power of the horder.

Quite a world we have created huh?

Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Well thank you Aquarius I like you started learning well before the Internet.

In fact my Maternal Grandfather started me on Conspiracies when I was 6, he and his elderly friends, were well versed in all of them.

Could you imagine having me as a kid in class, and trying to tell me some of the stuff the government beats us over the head with.

Sounds like you have long been doing a great job yourself, and finding things out and sharing them!

Thanks for taking the time to read the thread and commenting, much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

1978, huh ?

Well, picture this: shy girl, living alone. Took the train each day. Surrounded by stubble-chinned factory workers (male). The trains were primitive affairs back then (the 60s). Old bone-rattlers of wood, with the original wrought-iron Victoran luggage racks. Condensation dripped down the windows -- liquid breath of dozens, packed like sardines. And the factory-workers had a good old time with all those young office-worker girls pressed between their sweaty bodies

The girl left home young. Naive to the max. Still thought men had 3 testicles (certainly no biology or sex-education classes then). Innocent and God-fearing, even though he'd shown precious damn interest in her or her misfortunes or genuinely trusting prayers

So there she was, Beatles-era, Mary Quant bob, textured tights, Dolly shoes, little handbag and clean white hanky -- and her Bible, which she read in the hope it would protect her, guide and sustain her and dissuade factory-workers' roving hands. She read it during break-times at work. Didn't endear anyone to her. She read it at night in her single, rented room instead of going dancing. Left it open by her bedside each night so it would 'soak into her spirit'. Sought to grow closer to God. Went to Bible-classes on Wednesday nights and to church twice on Sundays

It drew her to the attention of a rapist lay-preacher. When confronted, later, he claimed the reason he'd sinned was because the Debil sought out to bring down those who -- like himself --- were closest to God. And his victims ? Guess they were just disposable within the traffic between the Debil and the 'good but bad rapists'

Then he laughed. Very brazen, very cock-sure, and told her how his Bible gave him an open-door at the mental-institutions which were prevalent then as 'homes for the insane' and punishment for those who'd say, had a child out of wedlock, or who'd been unprofessional about their mode of suicide attempt

Gave him an open-door, he said, and free access to all those poor girls and young women jammed together in open-wards in mental insititions run by stocky lesbian nurses and insane psychiatrist proud of their snowy-white hair and coats and important clip-boards

He took selected young girls on outings (the pretty ones). Exploited their trust in his dark suit and soft-leather Bible, his claim of being a lay-preacher. And afterwards, he laughed in their faces too. Who'd believe them against him, he taunted them. So they kept their silence. They were no match against strong nurses, white-haired experts and Bible-carrying rapists. Wonder where those poor girls are today ...

Not easy being a Christian ? Not easy being anything, is it ? Or do you believe Christians are still holy-victims, surrounded by jeering crowds and hungry lions ? Makes a good movie, doesn't it

Probably only one thing harder than being a Christian, in Christians' eyes -- and that's being a member of the poor, misjudged Chosen Ones, huh ?

Which is probably why the poor Christians and Chosen Ones are forced to adopt pre-emptive strikes ? Are forced to build massive arsenals and adopt paranoid stances against the world

I've come a long way since I carried a Bible as a shield and world-view

Yet it would have been so much easier if I'd retained them. I'd get to feel all virtuous and might even manage to believe I'd earned a spiritual insurance in the Afterlife. I'd probably have earned no-claim bonus points or a Triple A rating by now

Lol. I wouldn't let myself get away with that though. The price was just too damn high

But if it works for you, then I'm happy for you. Who knows ... maybe you'll be standing over there on the safe and right side, when we all gather at the Pearly Gates ? Maybe you'll hav the last laugh ? Will be worth it to you then, won't it ? And if so, then I'll take my lumps in the spirit of 'as below, so above'

Best regards

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are very welcome, I have only begun reading and studying this thread, just wanted to comment on something that I know about, wasn't that young when I got involved but will tell you in school when ever I raised my hand the teachers didn't want to call on me, they couldn't answer my questions.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Cheers, oddly enough I have a thread about that.

I would love to find out more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
WOW! JUST WOW!

I know I'm not supposed to post personal posts - but WOW! I'll follow you anywhere.

It's gonna take me a while to read everything - - - don't even know if after that I can make an intelligent contribution.

link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

You are very welcome, I have only begun reading and studying this thread, just wanted to comment on something that I know about, wasn't that young when I got involved but will tell you in school when ever I raised my hand the teachers didn't want to call on me, they couldn't answer my questions.

I was more devious, I would get them to always elaborate their position a little bit further, and slowly draw them into a debate, where the questions would get progressively harder, and then when they were about flustered, I would ease back a little and let them have an easy one or two, and the illusion that they were getting it back on track, then I would yank the rug out again.

It's kind of sad when you reduce your teachers to tears just through an honest exchange of knowledge!

I don't think they pay them enough, but the truth is, they are all engaged in a systematic process of brainwashing.

If they aren't smart enough to know that, well shame on them??

Oh to be young again.

Thanks for sharing.

link   
reply to post by Dock9

see what i mean? when you start the path with fervor and in earnest, the caca doth hit the fan! i didn't mention the rest of the stuff that happened to me. and i'm not going to. just suffice it to say, from the time you're old enough exercise your free will, it gets real dang ugly

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1this information as you know as been out there for years but hasn't become mainstream until very recent years

It's still not mainstream. We have a long way to go.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Cheers, oddly enough I have a thread about that.

I would love to find out more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't I post on that thread when you created it?

I could have sworn I did?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
WOW! JUST WOW!

I know I'm not supposed to post personal posts - but WOW! I'll follow you anywhere.

It's gonna take me a while to read everything - - - don't even know if after that I can make an intelligent contribution.

Thanks Annee you are always so wonderfully supportive! You always come up with something insightful to say.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and comment.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It’s my pleasure mate, it only took 2sec to make my comment, and your thread is almost a book

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the current crisis (if that’s what people want to call it) with the Catholic Church. From your thread and others I have gathered that Rome nowadays has morphed into more of an idea, a system that dates back thousands of years, which I guess is the NWO, religions created to battle against each other to eventually unite the world under one power. Got to give it to Julius Caesar pretty smart. Back to my question do you think the crisis is an attack against Rome or another stage, already planned?

I have been to the Vatican, and was instantly disgusted and overwhelmed with their wealth simply mind blowing and that’s the wealth I could see with my eyes. I have seen the destruction of pagan monuments through-out Europe, so most of the power rests with the Vatican along with international bankers, many, many people are calling for the Vatican and the pope to be de-throned, I struggle to see how this church can modernize, to rich to powerful, and too set in their ways, however if they don’t change the world with pass them by and they will loose backing, and proberly need to stage a comeback.

I’ve ranted a bit and I hope somewhere in there is a question, but any thoughts??

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You don't need to mention the rest of the stuff that happened to you

Stuff happens to all of us, in this enlightened world

There are people present in this thread right now who could match you and beat you by aces (sorry, I'm not a card player, but you know what I mean) when it comes to 'mentioning stuff' that's happened to them

And guess what -- they're great people -- even though they may not subscribe (or may no longer subscribe) to your religious club or ANY religious club

Being a Christian is NO guarantee of a virtuous or commendable life

in the same way their being a non-Christian does not imply they aren't better than many professed Christians when it comes to what really matters

yep. true

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

You are right, I misspoke, what I should have said is that there are a lot of people who know but have no clue of the history or what it really means.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

where are you coming up with all of this? where did i accuse anyone of not being something? you don't even know what my take is on the bible? and if you can show me a person in this thread, who was driven slowly insane until they died, i'll believe you.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OK...i have read the entire OP finally (had so many "honey do's" today), and made it about 8 pages in (this thread grew quickly today).

Proto, consider:

The 'trinity" you refer to is mind-body-spirit, 0-1-2 (god-man-woman), and left-right-spirit?

The Christian religion is rife with sexual imagery (every single steeple in America represents a phallus).

In esoteric thought, 3 is a magical number representing mankind and his higher order. "God" is our higher self. Each person is composed of a higher self, and a male and female psyche.

Regardless, i have noticed that you have said that it is not about spirituality, but about power. I present that one is the means to the others end.

The spirituality that seems to underlie much of the "secret" societies and the elite of the world is tied to The Mysteries. Francis Bacon is a prototypical examnple of this. Through indoctrination into these beliefs, certain epiphanies and insights are provided which give an advantage. it is the science of reality, religionized.

I believe that many of the numbers "sacred" mreanings were derived from metaphors of each stage of the creation of the philosophers stone (the phoenix, for example, whose story describes the process of how fire, when applied to the base material for the right amount of time, creates a new being altogether. It is the perfect allegory of a transmutation in which fire is a key element.

Serbsta posted a thread earlier about the excessivly long lived kings of the antedeluvian world. Perhaps the "philosophers stone", or "elixir of life" is the key to this? Perhaps this longevity is the whole secret? Perhaps this very idea is what has allowed such a patient approach on the part of Rome.

what if Caesar himself were still alive? what a prospect!!!

Regardless, to ignore the spirituality of the progenitors of Rome is to ignore a key element of from whence they came. The root of the society.

BTW, why would the "Trinity" of cities not be more like "Troy-Greece-Egypt"?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Two things are happening now that are preplanned and being deliberately orchestrated to mimic biblical prophecy.

The Zionists are becoming increasingly insufferable and galling in their policies, turning more and more people against the Israeli state, and they are doing it on purpose because that is part of the plan.

And the catholic priestly class is becoming increasingly decadent and brazen to deliberately turn people against it.

It’s all a show, aimed at making people think biblical prophecy is coming true.

Sexual scandal is nothing new though to the papacy, for the first several hundred years, many popes had mistresses and concubines some even living in their papal apartments openly and some even fathering children.

Let’s face it we live in a world were it is do as I say and not as I do.

The Vatican though while viewed as the Catholic Religion is also a State and it is also a Business. It is a very powerful State because it has a lot of wealth at its disposal, and part of that wealth is some of the most carefully guarded secrets of the ages. It is the largest property holder on earth, and no matter how few people choose to be Catholics or how much they come to revile the Church and its leaders, the Church sadly really doesn’t need them to continue on as a successful business and powerful state.

Eventually Rome will self destruct itself to do away with the current religious systems but it can time it to it’s own convenience really easily by saying a couple simple words that almost always work “Jesus died on the cross for your sins, AND HE FORGAVE YOU!”

OHHHHH the original sin card, move back three spaces, drop a twenty in the collection plate, and say ten hails marries!

Sorry padre.

What a world.

Thanks for posting my friend.

Great question.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by SugarCube

In my own humble opinion when you tie the entire history together, all at one time, and one place, and look at it as a complete picture, instead of the normal single bits and pieces of the puzzle as it is typically singularly presented one event at a time, you do see a much fuller complete picture, of what is really going on, and what has really happened

Amazing work......
Artists study brush stroke.
Musicians study waves.
Head down the spiral once in a while.........

The Arts brought me here with you all. I catch amazing waves occasionally... this was yet another to be found..... Anyone else notice the waves coming in faster?

Thanks again Proto!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

caesar still beling alive? that would be extremely freaky.
the head wound that did heal? i dunno. there's just something about
revelation prophecy that doesn't make sense. for one, it's multi layered, but on top of that, there's like 2 different streams of thought in it: one decidedly darker version of yeshua and the other, a positive upbeat version of yeshua. i don't know what to make of it...yet.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join