It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream about Julius Caesar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that had a message. I wasn't really sure what to do with it or if there was any truth to it, so I thought I would post it here and see if any ATS members would care to decide.

The message spoken to me was that there were many prized jewels that were preserved in Julius Caesar's corpse, his stomache more specifically and that George Bush Jr. had recently recieved an invetation to do the opening honors.

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Have you recently watched one of many movies/plays about J.C...?

Maybe when he was stabbed 23 times, one of the daggers had a jewel on it...and then you turned the channel to CNN only to see Bush, right before falling asleep.

Seems plausible.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

I have done plenty of research on Caesar, but nothing for the past few months at least. I haven't watched the history channel or anything like that. It was pretty random. I don't think there were any tv's or radios on either.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
12.21.12, Do you like movies about gladiators? Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Pardon the Airplane quotes but you know what they say about the Romans.

Strange dream indeed.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

12.21.12, Do you like movies about gladiators?

It depends on the movie.

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Yes, to which I am neither attracted to nor repulsed.

When in Rome.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I was just ribbing you mate. Glad you have a sense of humour. Hopefully you won't have any more Caesar dreams tonight. Although, I must admit that I always thought it would be cool if I could have a dream continue into the next night.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

No worries. Although It has been years since I have watched airplane. The dream itself did seem like a documentary, it was very precise and to the point. Visual aids and a voice over.

I haven't been racking my brain over any of the topics mentioned above lately. Though I never thought of reading up on whatever actually happend to his Caesars corpse. So it is quite interesting in that respect. There was quite a controversy over his corpse as I understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I got a little more information last night. The script was written by Julius Caesar some 2000 years ago. It is a timeline of events that shape the future. Only after all these things have been written become complete does the unveiling begin. The script is much like a movie script and works in a linear fashion. It is like a checklist. Once it is complete there will be a ceremony of sorts where new instructions are given.

I seriously don't know where I am getting this stuff from. It has just been coming to me at nightime in my sleep when I am in a half consicous dream state. Perhaps I am just supposed to be documenting it for later.

Also, I think something about Shakespears play, that has something to do with the script.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There was also something about two keys. One I think was pertaining to 9/11/01 and there was one that has yet to come. Does shakespear tell any stories with similar iconography to the 9/11 ritual and the twin pillars of Solomon?

The other key, I think has something to do with Iraq. Something they are looking for.

I think I possibly recieved more information than I can even remember right now.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
thats an unusual dream. i know nothing about the death of Julius rather then the fact that he was stabbed to death, but him being buried with jewels does not seem that unusual, after all he was an emperor. Like a roman version of a ceremonial mummification and burial. And the fact that you have voice over in your own dream is odd, you must have been in a deep deep state of sleep lol, and then to remember all of it

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousLegend

Interesting that you mention mummification - as J. Caesar was 'into' Egypt, by way of Cleopatra (who was actually Greek.)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well George Bush is Judas who betrayed Christ. Brutus betrayed Julius Ceasar, a King in the tradition of Cain, who had an Egyptian son...his only Jewel, but perhaps he had other sons and daughters. George Bush released the Son, who now roams free.

The world of Satan is in deep trouble.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Okay sorry I felt overwhelmed earlier. I am trying to post this stuff before I forget. Too much information at once. I went and saw District 9 today, it was pretty good.

Anyways I remembered some more.

The script, I think is done from one of shakespears plays? But it was a story done by Julius Caesar and was similar to a rendition like the rituals of Freemasons and there role playing and retelling the events of Solomons Temple.

However unknowingly, through these rituals and many movies which all retell the story and parts of a bigger story or similar story to condition our minds. For whatever we percieve in our world is what we become. The retelling of this story is a metaphorical display of symbols that represent historic events.

Therefor if we percieve it as a dark place or a place of misfortune, so that is what will come in our next generation of life.

Likewise, if you percieve it as a happy place than that is what you shall be in your next lifetime.

The story is told and seems very real, because it is. But there is a script and the pieces are placed accordingly.

There is disclosure everywhere you look it is in every movie you watch and every book you read.

It is yet another retelling of the days of Solomon.

Only in this version of the story...

The whole world is a stage.

Thats all I have for now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Thats an unusual dream. i know nothing about the death of Julius rather then the fact that he was stabbed to death, but him being buried with jewels does not seem that unusual, after all he was an emperor. Like a roman version of a ceremonial mummification and burial. And the fact that you have voice over in your own dream is odd, you must have been in a deep deep state of sleep lol, and then to remember all of it
reply to post by TheInfamousLegend

Actually mummification is one of the visual I saw in the dream. One of the only visuals I can remember having, then I had a similar dream last night about my previous post. In which I remember seeing the script, which literally looked like a movie script. But it was more like a spreadsheet or a timeline, it had certain dates when things were supposed to happen, like 9/11, they were all on the script. It was like a storyboard for the human condition and history books.

I can only remember bits and pieces of the dream at a time. I am getting so much information in these dreams, its hard to remember. But the important parts are the easier ones to remember.

EDIT: In my dream it was not so much a voice over, that was just the only way I could think of describing it. It was more interactive than a voice over. I would think of a question and I would recieve an answer. Not even in real words, just understanding and visuals. It was more like telepathy.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by jibeho

No worries. Although It has been years since I have watched airplane. The dream itself did seem like a documentary, it was very precise and to the point. Visual aids and a voice over.

I haven't been racking my brain over any of the topics mentioned above lately. Though I never thought of reading up on whatever actually happend to his Caesars corpse. So it is quite interesting in that respect. There was quite a controversy over his corpse as I understand.

Definitely cremated.

EDIT: He was a Roman of great standing. Definitely cremated.

Still neat dream. I wish I would dream of Julius Caesar.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

Well for me thats where to me it gets interesting, cause apperently there was a play by Shakespear. That was the first thing I found and there are several mentions about Caesar's Corpse in the play.

But honestly I am not much of a shakespear fan, I know a couple of his plays and thats it. Needless to say I am going to follow up with some research. I do know however that his plays are based on satire and human emotion. His plays each tell stories of laughter, love and tragedy.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I found a link with the script of Julius Caesar, by Shakespear. I have not read it yet.

www.william-shakespeare.info...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What you should understand from your dream about Julius Ceasar is in reality that, the Key of Knowledge of our world' Matrix, pass by the secret
heritage of the Father of the Roman Empire...... Julius Ceasar...!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthDefender

Hi Truthdefender! Cheers!
Could you elaborate more?
Do you have any source material?
Also if Caesar was the source of that program then what does that say about the other key? The key to the book of life?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthDefender

ah hah......I am only binded to the matrix as long as an event can guage an emotional response. To have power over the matrix, I must not engage my emotions with such events.

Very good my friend.
Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join