It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy motor

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I 've read a fair few posts in this thread and there seems to be a theme............
Magnets energy isn't infinite....
This is true but you're forgetting the simplicity of the solution.
1. push me pull you Magnetic Turbine generates charge while the magnets stay strong.
2. You supply a brush magnet system that feeds some of the power generated into the Magnetic turbine.
3 Remagnetisation- The power of the Turbine is renewed.
The only thing you'd have to replace would be the brushes periodicly but the current running through the magnetic brushes in itself would also help keep the Magnetism in these brushes for longer. So it would be a while before any parts would need replacing. I'd like to see durability studies first before I would buy one.

This was a hobby of mine back in the 80's but I was more interested in girls and clubbing
to work on it seriously. I recently began to look back into it again with the advent of these video's on youtube.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by georgejetson

Yes, you are incorrect. The jury came in, and said there's no evidence to back any of Steorn's claims. www.irishtimes.com...

The problem is, we don't know the level of integrity the jury had. Everyone has a price... and a predisposition.

"Steorn disputed the jury's findings and said that, due to difficulties in implementing the technology, the jury had only been provided with test data on magnetic effects for study. Steorn also said that these difficulties had now been resolved and that a commercial launch was still planned towards the end of 2009."

Notice that the negative press pre-dates the most recent (Feb 2010) public demonstrations?

I'm not saying you are wrong georgejetson, because i simply don't know. It is just as easy to write hit pieces and spread disinfo on the net as it is to make false claims of free energy.

I guess the proof is in the pudding. If someone is really interested then perhaps they should contact Steorn personally and get a private first hand demonstration and decide for themselves. We can prove nothing either way simply from information gleaned off the net, because everything written is subjective and secondhand testimony.

I hear Ireland is nice this time of year.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is not the first time we have seen " This guy has FINALLY done it!".

One would think if it is a working model, this guy would have one running somewhere(not for ten minutes, mind you) where the public could keep their eye on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

So here is my rudimentary theory on this... It has been stated that the rare earth magnets which would be needed to build a machine of this nature will evenutally loose their magnetism, and would need to be replaced. With that being said, even if this thing works EXACTLY as advertised, at some point we are going to run out of magnets just like we did with fossil fuels.

While this may be a more environmentally friendly option for some period of time, ultimately we will end up in the same position we are now looking for another sustainable energy source somewhere down the road.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
The problem is, we don't know the level of integrity the jury had. Everyone has a price... and a predisposition.

So when a marketing firm suddenly announces that they've built a device that breaks the first law of thermodynamics, we should believe them, but when an international panel of experts say that there is no evidence, we should assume they've been paid off, or just aren't bright enough to get it?

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

I hear Ireland is nice this time of year.

It's OK. We had some showers today, but the evening cleared up nicely.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by georgejetson]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Edit: I changed my mind and didn't want to derail the thread with a long post so i deleted it.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

So when a marketing firm suddenly announces that they've built a device that breaks the first law of thermodynamics

From the Orbo site:

"Orbo technology is controversial - science tells us that energy can not be created - yet Orbo does this. Orbo is an over unity technology - it provides more energy out than is put in."

Well this is bent.
I guess they kinda do state that huh. Who the hell says that and still expects to be taken seriously? I wish i'd seen that statement earlier, bunch of clowns. I wonder if they actually believe they are creating energy or if they have over-simplified on purpose?

ahahaha.. ok i give up on Steorn for now, you win.. wacky Irish..

Now back to the thread before we derail it further!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Charlieslies88

Explanation: Rare earth magnets???
Nope! Here is why...

New and stronger then ever magnet created !

Oh and
its just made from iron and nitrogen! [Fe16N2]

Personal Disclosure: China's hoarding of the rare earth metals seems a little less problematic as far as magnets are concerned!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith
For those who are unaware China now owns roughly 95% of all resource contracts on the entire planet, through their pseudo use of capitalism they have even positioned themselves first dibs on Americas highly regarded and preserved resources. Try to think of it as a corporate takeover.

95%? I would say that's even theoretically impossible but since you seem convinced i must insist on some sources!

With the worlds population at 600 billion and it's expected unprecedented growth in the very near future The moon will be a definite and all ready mapped out source for mining.

The worlds population has not reached 7 billion yet and according to the population projections it will probably never reach ten before it stabilizes and declines depending on how the wealth and income distribution works at that time.

As for the moon it's not in the energy picture and it wont be.

They will have you believe the the moons water is what is desired but this is only for facilitating mining on the moon, drinking, washing, solar steam power and oxygen for mining and colonising operations.

The moon might be a future 'source' but as far as i would argue only in terms of assisting the colonisation of the solar system and perhaps beyond.

The real interest in the moon is it's rich cash of solar debris like HE3 and other isotopes our Earths atmosphere rejects from the sun. Nuk fusion is the future of power and near earth space travel. He3 is the key, any nation with out a space travel capabilities in their nations objectives has a very bleak future. China, India, and the USA will be the equivalent of the Arab oil rich nations of today.

Helium-3 (HE3)

No reason for melodramatics. HE3 will remain on the moon as long as fusion power remains the elaborate and expensive ( tens of billions of dollars sunk without a watt of electricity to a national grid) experiment it currently is. Any country that sinks money into fusion when they could invest in nuclear and hydro projects, or for that matter the very clean coal burning projects slowly getting there, or solar and wind does not deserve much public trust.

there are other ways of creating actual star fusion in side a water bubble but the masses need some thing to do with their lives so it's reserved for Black ops.

Edit: Oh lol....I see why you made that post I uses the wrong waste.

And to think the PTB actually create conspiracies to through you guys off....what a waist of money.

If you are talking about LENR then i agree that there is a conspiracy to conceal it even if it's failed at keeping it a actual secret.
I would be glad to hear that 'black ops' are actually using such technologies but frankly i doubt it as their scientist comes from MIT as well. All this talk about the government deploying technology in secret that is decades ahead of the private sector is mostly rubbish as the entire manufacturing process along with all it's workers would have to be somehow isolated from the actual market. If someone can explain to me how the process of how that has been done with the level of secrecy they have clearly maintained i would be most impressed.

Much as i respect what governments, or groups within governments, can accomplish i do think the tendency exist to give 'the government' too much credit when it comes to fantastic weapons or operable high technologies in general. Then again it would be most exciting to be proved incorrect....

Regards,

Stellar

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi bunyip

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
Well this is bent.
I guess they kinda do state that huh. Who the hell says that and still expects to be taken seriously? I wish i'd seen that statement earlier, bunch of clowns. I wonder if they actually believe they are creating energy or if they have over-simplified on purpose?

ahahaha.. ok i give up on Steorn for now, you win.. wacky Irish..

Now back to the thread before we derail it further!

And then some people in the 'free energy' field wonder why it has such a bad reputation! The fact that these people can put that on their website means that they either do not understand how their own technology works( and surely that they have a extremely limited grasp of fundamental physics) or that their technology simply does not work.

I have learnt that association with specific companies and technologies will still pretty much only lead to disappointment and anger so i have resigned myself to sticking to the theoretical principles and observations that does in my opinion allow local over unity. The addendum would obviously be that no excess energy is actually created ( because that is as far as we know impossible and we just don't have to go there) but merely made observable and hopefully integrated to power loads or recharge, but keep separate, the source charges.

As always thanks for your contributions bunyip,

Regards,

Stellar

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi Whateva,

Originally posted by Whateva69
Free energy...I don’t get it, whats free about it ?

Is it free as in cost/money, or free meaning not using the earth’s recourses? eg: coal, oil, ect.

That is actually something that very many people have no clear idea about given the misrepresentations on both sides of the discussion. To sum it up 'free energy' should in my utterly non expert opinion be taken to mean that a process or device provides such when it is not merely self powering but also powers external loads with the addendum that such a device/process must also be able to yield a greater 'power' 'output' than was consumed in it's construction, operation and maintenance over it's expected lifetime. Frankly it might not be easy to work out what will qualify so normally the load powering capability should be observed to be quite extraordinary to be easily classified as yielding 'free energy' mostly meaning that when you see it should seem to good to be true&possible but , in fact, possible and true; if you remember the scene at the end of that Val Kilmer vehicle "The Saint" demand something big as that is what you should get with all the idiotic hype the average snake oil salesmen wont be able to deliver.

Either way someone has to make the machine / panel / wind turbine.
It takes energy to do that, let alone heaps of money,
Then I'm assuming they sell that energy to the public, I doubt they would let it get to and use in your home /workplace for free.

Well they let people put solar panels on their roof and you can use a generator if you like so why not these devices? Since when has generators been cheap? If you have lived on a farm you will know that sometimes cost isn't a issue when 'the game' is on that afternoon. Either way if such a device is very expensive with break even point being more than ten years no one will care as that's pretty much where solar panels are today and very few people can afford the cash layout that involves.

Can someone please enlighten me on the use of the word FREE ENERGY.

I hope i helped some but i am mostly around if you have additional questions or if you are not satisfied with my attempted explanation.

Regards,

Stellar

[edit on 28-4-2010 by StellarX]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

If you could make whatever is making that annoying noise to actually produce thrust, I'm in.....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

And then some people in the 'free energy' field wonder why it has such a bad reputation! The fact that these people can put that on their website means that they either do not understand how their own technology works( and surely that they have a extremely limited grasp of fundamental physics) or that their technology simply does not work.

I am quite baffled. It just doesn't make any sense that they would be trying to scam people, considering the amount of effort they have put in for such little possible reward. They aren't selling snake oil to some smuck on the street, they're targeting a niche market, all of whom would know better than to shell out their hard earned cash for something that "creates energy".

My only conclusion is that they honestly do believe what they are saying and their tech is exhibiting results which they themselves don't fully understand.

I think i might email them, maybe we can get them on ATS to defend themselves in person!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Hey, I am a mechanical engineering student and I just wanted to say one thing in this post.......... NOTHING IS EVER FREE! I just sigh at the people who think solar panels are free energy.

Yeah and the world is flat too... I just sigh when folks like you claim something is impossible. I am sure your a smart guy but open your mind and apply a little logic. Ever heard of the cliche "never say never"?

Ok so I am sure you are gloating by now itching to give me a lecture on why I am wrong so back to that logic; if nothing is ever free then how does the earth stay in it's rotation and orbit of the sun? How does the sun continue to bombard the earth with more radient energy then we could ever need?

Just because we have not been able to harness it or duplicate it in our limited understanding of the universe we live in does not mean it is impossible. The history of science the same science you are studying is a history of doing the so called impossible.

Your type of thinking is called orthodoxy and it is what has held back humanity for centuries. Tesla did thing we still haven't been able to duplicate yet and all because of this orthodoxy and greed of hoarding energy and refusing to embrace not just his theory but actual working devices.

So by all means continue to get educated in known science but please "never say never" and keep an open mind and you just might be the one that discovers that next great leap forward in science!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toecutter.

Potential differences can be easily harnessed and they occur naturally this is where real free energy is.

Study Tesla's work until you understand it and you can gather all the energy you want, however it won't be free unless you are free.

Toecutter, your interest in this field is commendable.
Potential difference cannot be harnessed to any great consequence, unless it is a low impedance source.
But alas, Teslas real work is classified by the govt

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I live there, though i've never heard of the Delft university doing this kind of work, it's a Perendev motor, somehow a more symmetrical arrangement of the stator magnets than i would expect.
The asymmetry must be in the rotor, which we don't get to see.
I will try & contact some of the names in the video, & i will of course post
the replies. This technology (PMM's) works, no doubt about that.
I daresay they will kick him out & stop all funding once they realise what this invention means, just like Ottowa did to Thane C. Hein,
Here's the link to THAT story;
www.zpenergy.com...
Well, the truth is coming out at last, & no amount of bullying or stonewalling is going to stop it-thanks to the internet and sites like ATS.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Quite right, too! I gave you a star.
'conventional' EM theory is full of holes. Take a fridge magnet, i have papers that prove the magnet is using energy to cling to the fridge, yet all physicists & 'electrical engineers'-who know nothing about physics-will deny this simple fact-they can not even offer a convincing explanation for magnetism, and by that alone, are revealing themselves as the ultimate hypocrites.
MIT uses lots of complex math & a great deal of whimsical assumption in their EM lectures, i could use the same math to prove that black is white, but it would not make it so, you would still end up with grey

PMM's are possible in theory & fact, the only question remains is; how long do the magnets last (under load)?
The normal lifetime for a fridge magnet, defying gravity by clinging to the fridge, is about 120 years

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I would be itching to lecture you, and I would lecture you for days.

There are some things Tesla invented that we still had not perfected yet (such as wireless electricity). Unless there is some stunningly unreal discovery you are just another uneducated ignorant buffoon who thinks there is such thing as free energy. Say hypothetically a free energy machine does come out. Where does it get this energy from? How would YOU design it? Well we are all ears...

Perhaps you are right..... maybe such a machine will come out... but not within my lifetime or your lifetime, or your child's lifetime OR even your granchild's lifetime.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by fordrew]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey fordrew, I thought you were an engineering student, not a psychic.

Perhaps you are both, you sure claim to know about the future

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I am still investigating this although so far nothing from TU Delft, i will try & contact the department director.
As for Yildaz & his motor, there is a heated discussion in progress on Utube;
www.youtube.com...
So it's either a scam, as indicated by falling voltage measurements, short running times etc, or it's the real Mcoy, in which case we will probably never hear of him again....

Looking at the symmetry of the motor, i am doubtful if it works, but i could be wrong

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join