It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy motor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Toecutter.

Hiya Toecutter,

I was getting a bit fed up to the back teeth of people thinking they can censor what people say around here, that's all really..got out of bed with my knickers in a twist this morning i think!

I thought this looked like a combination of previous stuff too..i thought the starting method was very much like the Lutec device. Also seems to be a few gate arrays in there too, seen those in a few devices as well.

I'm thinking this bloke would not take his machine to a room full of Physics professors and other academics, run it for their stated 10 minute examination criteria (this is how long the academics wanted it to run for), then disassemble half of it in front of them and pass around the segments for their inspection.

I think this is the real thing, albeit in a prototype configuration. The bloke built it himself for Christs sake!

And of course, all the nitwits that can't see beyond their noses, will continue to whine and whinge on that it doesn't put out enough energy to run a house or factory and all that, never considering that the design is a demo prototype and not a production model.

I'm interested in the Lutec device too, have you got the patents? I'll have a dig around in my hard drive and see what i've collected on Lutec if you like?

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

He could have easily plugged in an AC cord to provide current.

Did he use meta-materials to make the AC cord and the plug socket invisible then?

How do you arrive at him plugging the thing into an electric socket, when his device is being watched by a room full of University academics?

Blimey, i don't think most of the posters on this thread have actually watched the video!

This wasn't a 'free energy' geeks meeting you know! Or a inventors fair, this was a quick show of his device to Dutch University academics.

He didn't open the thing up completely because he wants to protect his device, so he can make money from it, wrong way to go in my opinion, but then again, i haven't spent years researching and building the thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No, he did mean 'Helium 3'. He didn't mean 'waist' though, he meant waste.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by JohnWorfin

Do us a favour John, pack up telling people what they can and can't say eh?

(ironic i know), but that's what moderators are for.

If i want to say Tesla this and that i will, whether you personally approve or not, and so will or can anyone else. I'm getting sick and tired of people here who seem to think their word is law, and all must obey.

I can also say the moon is made of cheese, which is as relevant to this thread as tesla is to this parlor trick video we watched. So do us a favor, pack up telling people what they can and can't say about what I tell them they can and can't say eh?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by JohnWorfin]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick1
reply to post by thomas_

Ok go ahead then. Explain to me how the wind mill works when the wind doesn't blow.

Easy you either make a flying one wich is high enough where there is always wind.. or you make somekind of huge battery wich will store power for later use

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I didn't find out about the Lutec Machine until long after it was made public and all was quiet about it, so I figured it got bought up and shelved and didn't look too far into it, but I have looked over some magnet motor designs, the concept seems legit but short of building one (to the inventors specs) there is really no way to know for certain. I will look into it now as i'm curious.

There seems to have been a few men in the past that have talked of tapping the aether energy, Moray and Otis T Carr were another two, I have listened to Carr's radio talk show interviews and he says some very interesting things.

But I am a little more interested in the simpler methods of doing things.
Making stored energy do several jobs before letting it go can solve some problems. I wish I had more time to study this aether energy stuff it's fascinating but mind boggling.

I always say if one has a closed mind to new things then nothing new is possible, the frustrating thing is many of these alternative devices are very complicated and difficult to build in the back shed.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
here is the Patent application (translated from german to English)

Patent

There's no diagrams from this site but you can see them here and cross reference the two for your own perusal.

patent with diagrams - german

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Talking of how he started it, it looked to me like he may have used a ramset cartridge which is like a blank .22 caliber rifle cartridge or something similar, and hit a firing pin with a hammer to expend the cartridge and rotate the shaft.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnWorfin

You can say what you like, except where and when you start acting like a troll..which is against ATS T&C, if you'd care to read them.

It's one thing telling people they can't say what they want to say in a post, that is well within T&C, and another entirely to tell you not to contravene said T&C.

Hey, don't take my advice, you troll away pal, hopefully you'll come to a mods attention and they can deal with your low sarcastic wit.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hi Toecutter,

Just sent you a U2U about the Lutec patents etc.

Just remembered the Sky interview with J. Christie from Lutec, and there's a clip or so floating about the net (youtube) of it. It's in this clip where the Lutec device is started the same way as this new machine...thought it looked familiar.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thankyou Magzoid!

Hell i'm gonna quote it just so people read it again.

It is probably worth while, at this point, to explain the basics of Zero-Point Energy. The experts in Quantum Mechanics refer to how the universe operates as “Quantum Foam”. Every cubic centimetr of “empty” space is seething with energy, so much in fact, that if it were converted using Einstein’s famous equation E = mC2 (that is Energy = Mass x a very big number), then it would produce as much matter as can be seen by the most powerful telescope. There is actually nothing “empty” about space. So why can’t we see anything there? Well, you can’t actually see energy. All right then, why can’t you measure the energy there? Well, two reasons actually, firstly, we have never managed to design an instrument which can measure this energy, and secondly, the energy is changing direction incredibly rapidly, billions and billions and billions of times each second. There is so much energy there, that particles of matter just pop into existence and then pop back out again. Half of these particles have a positive charge and half of them have a negative charge, and as they are evenly spread out in three-dimensional space, the overall average voltage is zero. So, if the voltage is zero, what use is that as a source of energy? The answer to that is “none” if you leave it in it’s natural state. However, it is possible to change the random nature of this energy and convert it into a source of unlimited, everlasting power which can be used for all of the things we use mains electricity for today - powering motors, lights, heaters, fans, pumps, You name it and the power is there for the taking. Some people have done it already - the first person that we are aware of is Tesla.. More modern versions are Tom Bearden and John Bedini. The fact that you are being educated in scientific dictatorship means i am willing to forgive your short sighted dogmatic views on this magnet motor and wish you well in a new era of discovery.

Oh and RogerT, you mentioned a few pages back i think, that no-one has done any long-term public demonstrations of this or similar tech. Check out Steorns' Orbo technology. At the start of the year they did a month(ish) long demonstration in Dublin at a public building with 24/7 webcams and daily public access. They are now in the process of licensing the tech to engineers and others who will then convert it to marketable applications. A much smarter business approach than the patent route as you mentioned!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Kratos40

He could have easily plugged in an AC cord to provide current.

Did he use meta-materials to make the AC cord and the plug socket invisible then?

It could use mutual inductance, a power source under that table.
en.wikipedia.org...

But I'm still weary of not seeing it run for longer than that fan gets it running for. If itsa legit it should only need the fan for long enough to get it going full spped and then it should run for much much longer.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
Check out Steorns' Orbo technology. At the start of the year they did a month(ish) long demonstration in Dublin at a public building with 24/7 webcams and daily public access.

That thing was just a standard electric motor running off a standard battery. They made claims that the device was recharging its own battery, but they won't let anyone take a close look at it. The last time they had anyone examine their stuff, they were shown to be full of it.

Nothing to get excited about.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

Oh and RogerT, you mentioned a few pages back i think, that no-one has done any long-term public demonstrations of this or similar tech. Check out Steorns' Orbo technology. At the start of the year they did a month(ish) long demonstration in Dublin at a public building with 24/7 webcams and daily public access. They are now in the process of licensing the tech to engineers and others who will then convert it to marketable applications. A much smarter business approach than the patent route as you mentioned!

I recently checked out the Steorn website. Yes, they definitely have a marketing crew on board which put me off considerably (it's my profession also
)

It was my understanding that the jury is still out on whether Steorn had actually demonstrated over-unity or anything other than 'stuff worth looking more into'. Is that incorrect?

Now, if you want to help them 'look into it' you need to pay 425 Euro annually for the privilege.

i couldn't find anything 'useful' on the site without reaching for my credit card - ouch!

I've said in many threads, that I have nothing against money flowing back to developers or inventors, but making something so fundamentally important to the human race accessible via 'fee only' is in my opinion a big ugly glowing alert sign that they haven't cracked it yet.

If you look at the really great minds that better understood the principles behind nature's 'free energy' and how to unlock it, Schauberger, Tesla, 'fill in your fav. FE guru', you'll no doubt find a commonality in their conviction that free energy should be FREE for the masses. They weren't looking to get rich from their discoveries, rather, they felt it was their human duty to convince their peers and (in Schauberger's case) everyone else, of the importance of applying their observations, before we destroy ourselves and our planet with our misguided current use of energy and technology.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I do feel that the FBI under Westinghouse's orders confiscated all of Tesla's works in order to eliminate any and all potential competition and to keep themselves in business, for a distinctive reason.

Has anyone here looked at the plans/schematics of this device before so quickly dismissing it's realm of feasibility ?

As a scientist myself, I can only reiterate the fact that at one point in time, heavier than air aircraft were also deemed as being impossible by leading Scientific authorities such as Lord Kelvin , at the time.

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible." - Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.

I especially liked this one....

"There is nothing new to be discovered in physics now. All that remains is more and more precise measurement" - Lord Kelvin.

And not to mention Simon Newcomb's two pence.

"Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant, if not utterly impossible." - Simon Newcomb, 1902.

www.rexresearch.com...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I recently checked out the Steorn website. Yes, they definitely have a marketing crew on board which put me off considerably

Hahaha.. yep it's a screwed up dichotomy we live in brother, sometimes you gotta feed the hand that bites

But in all seriousness, there is a difference between getting rich and simply earning a living. One is exploitation, the other is enterprise.. i believe these guys to be the latter. They stated clearly from the begining that they were not marketing for the layman, only targeting those who actually understood the tech and were prepared to put boots on the ground so to speak. This is why they opened up to the most intense scrutiny, allowing, over a set period ( a month or so), anyone to bring their own equipment to test their demonstration model. You can only demonstate for so long i guess. At the end of that period they opened up licensing contracts. They have since set up a private forum for licensees to discuss ongoing projects, which implies they had some takers. Why would anyone buy a license unless they understood the tech? They are the ones who have to engineer it, Steorn is not selling a finished product, only intellectual property.
So. I dunno man, i really don't. I can't see any "clowns stole my 425 euros" murmurs on the net. Basic psychology suggests to me that there are better ways to get rich quick and scam if one is so inclined. So at the least i believe that they believe. But who am i to call it from my armchair?

If you look at the really great minds that better understood the principles behind nature's 'free energy' and how to unlock it, Schauberger, Tesla, 'fill in your fav. FE guru', you'll no doubt find a commonality in their conviction that free energy should be FREE for the masses.

Just remember, Tesla was ruined because he refused to play the game.

W.W.T.D.?

no, W.W.T.D. if he had a do-over?

In summary, i dunno.. i guess, watch this space.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hey spikey go for it! i have thick skin pal, all i was saying every time
this type of thread starts it's tesla this tesla that.

so go for it take a shot at me youself rather than goading someone else.
no really i insist.not to derail the thread or anything.i love this concept
but it is full of hoax players who promise the next big thing and just
need some more funding to get the millions back in profit.

seen it so many times. still interestin none the less.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

talking of how he started the machine, looked a bit cloak and dagger
to me.

i was thinking more in line with a Co2 cartridge and the resulting
pressure to get the thing to spin up to speed.maybe it was a .22
blank?who knows i await the next installment.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't read through as I don't have time. I just wanted to say that I "m sure we have zero point energy in the gov black projects, and I would bet this is legit but, I would want to see a test proving at the same time that energy/electricity isnt being broadcast from above or below the object to be completely satisfied. For all we know this could just be a motor designed to recieve tesla energy over the air. We do have the tech now and they are trying to bring to market for broadcasting power without wires. opps and I forgot to add that scientists do like research money and theres always those that will do whatever to get it. Just sayin

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

I recently checked out the Steorn website. Yes, they definitely have a marketing crew on board which put me off considerably (it's my profession also
)

That would be because they were website/marketing guys long before they started developing their generators.

It was my understanding that the jury is still out on whether Steorn had actually demonstrated over-unity or anything other than 'stuff worth looking more into'. Is that incorrect?

Yes, you are incorrect. The jury came in, and said there's no evidence to back any of Steorn's claims.
www.irishtimes.com...

[edit on 25-4-2010 by georgejetson]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join