It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy motor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just came across this video about a demonstration of an 'energy free motor' at the Technical University of Delft, the Netherlands. I personally lack technical skills to judge it and was curious what your thoughts are on this.

Free Tesla Energy is possible says Muammer Yildriz at the university of Delft, presenting energy from magnetism

starting at 1.40 minutes

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

good,maybe we will be able to quit giving the oil companies large sums of money, trying to go make a living...i doubt it but i always have hope!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Gotta give em 10/10 for the demonstration, Running the machine and then dismantling it for inspection.

Very convincing I'd say.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
We dissidents against the mainstream are like a beast with many heads, you cut one off and many more spring up in its place. Free energy is a grassroots movement now, and its going global...maybe viral soon.

The more of these the better, im not even worried as I start my own constructions, the hoaxers are for once are beginning to be drowned out and put to shame by the real thing. Good times.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Great demonstration of how Magnetism can work and it made me think magnetic pull of all the planets in our solar system.... you can see the power magnetism transmits...

If i had an interest in Physics when i was younger...

Flagged

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Who were the people watching the demonstration. I sort of lean towards the ATS members in the Netherlands. No one seemed to know what they were looking at in the disassembled parts.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Beautiful.

To the governments that refuse to disclose this tech - it's now or never, the world is leaving you behind.

Get on board, or go down on the wrong side of history.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's another FREE ENERGY device

It's called a solar panel. Oddly enough it doesn't even need to break any laws of physics.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by rhinoceros]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

Here's another.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dca15ff2643.jpg[/atsimg]

At some point in history i'm sure uninformed people couldn't comprehend these either.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I talked to a nuclear physicist and he said that there is energy in magnets to be used but that it would eventually be depleted. Still very cool video and I would like to see an endurance study done with this device.

S&F!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Just came across this video about a demonstration of an 'energy free motor' at the Technical University of Delft, the Netherlands. I personally lack technical skills to judge it and was curious what your thoughts are on this.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Mdv2]

I did read the brief on it.It says it was run only for 10 mins for all demos and the power generated was 250 W.
It itcan be upscaled for practical use, its great.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey, I am a mechanical engineering student and I just wanted to say one thing in this post.......... NOTHING IS EVER FREE! I just sigh at the people who think solar panels are free energy.

My own experiments in this very topic has lead me to say this: There will never ever be such a thing as free energy, because it violates so many laws of thermodynamics and physics. THERE IS, however, a way to make a machine so efficient or manipulate objects in such a way to make it look like the machine is providing free energy. LISTEN, you can not create free energy from nothing, SO THEREFORE THE ENERGY is transferred from one type to another...

LETS TAKE MAGNETS FOR INSTANCE. If I recall offhand, the process for making magnets is extremely tedious and requires a lot of energy. OKAY. So if somebody were to fashion a magnetic motor together they are just transferring the magnetic energy to [whatever] energy. So in the end you accomplish nothing unless you produce an efficient machine and build it in such a way to increase the efficiency of it. SAME WITH SOLAR POWERED ENERGY! You may THINK that solar energy is green and the energy is free BUT none of you know the machining process to create solar panels... it is a power consuming process........ NO SUCH THING AS FREE ENERGY!

You may think that it is free because you are exchanging CASH for energy and oh look the solar panel / magnet is providing free energy. I will reiterate - there is a way to build/ manipulate a machine to increase efficiency so that it looks like it is giving free energy. I want you to think and/or do research on the process to building a magnet/ solar panel. Energy only gets transferred from one place to another.... its BASIC rules of thermodynamics and physics.

I used to believe in the whole free energy craze but then I realized through my own small experiments and my engineering knowledge and through more research of what mistakes people are making. Don't try to make free energy. Look for ways to make the machine more efficient.

As for the video, I applaud them, I think it is a very interesting video indeed. Yes, it is true, that eventually the magnetism in the magnets should wear out. That is where the energy is coming from. Magnetic Flux Density or Magnetic Induction is measured in units called Tesla (B). The machine takes advantage of the strength of the magnet ( Teslas ).

[edit on 24-4-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If this is legit, it could be the greatest discovery in the history of mankind. The implications of this device are HUGE. However the machine itself doesn't make any sense, you can't get something out of nothing but what do I know.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
Hey, I am a mechanical engineering student and I just wanted to say one thing in this post.......... NOTHING IS EVER FREE! I just sigh at the people who think solar panels are free energy.

My own experiments in this very topic has lead me to say this: There will never ever be such a thing as free energy, because it violates so many laws of thermodynamics and physics. THERE IS, however, a way to make a machine so efficient or manipulate objects in such a way to make it look like the machine is providing free energy. LISTEN, you can not create free energy from nothing, SO THEREFORE THE ENERGY is transferred from one type to another...

LETS TAKE MAGNETS FOR INSTANCE. If I recall offhand, the process for making magnets is extremely tedious and requires a lot of energy. OKAY. So if somebody were to fashion a magnetic motor together they are just transferring the magnetic energy to [whatever] energy. So in the end you accomplish nothing. SAME WITH SOLAR POWERED ENERGY! You may THINK that solar energy is green and the energy is free BUT none of you know the machining process to create solar panels... it is a power consuming process........ NO SUCH THING AS FREE ENERGY!

You may think that it is free because you are exchanging CASH for energy and oh look the solar panel / magnet is providing free energy. I will reiterate - there is a way to build/ manipulate a machine to increase efficiency so that it looks like it is giving free energy. I want you to think and/or do research on the process to building a magnet/ solar panel. Energy only gets transferred from one place to another.... its BASIC rules of thermodynamics and physics.

I used to believe in the whole free energy craze but then I realized through my own small experiments and my engineering knowledge and through more research of what mistakes people are making. Don't try to make free energy. Look for ways to make the machine more efficient.

As for the video, I applaud them, I think it is a very interesting video indeed. Yes, it is true, that eventually the magnetism in the magnets should wear out. That is where the energy is coming from.

Despite claiming to be an engineer in the making you still have shortcomings in the understanding of the way a phenomena like this would come about.

The process of making a magnet does not factor into the pivotal input/output measurements which is what all scientists and engineers care about. The magnetics in a system of free energy would create more energy than you give them to use kinetically. This is known as over-unity.

So yes, they would be converting magnetic energy in the end to whatever they wish it to be but, it is the exact opposite of accomplishing nothing, you gain everything from this invention.

I believe there will be a breakthrough soon. If individuals like this man, Searl, Steorn and many others are just nonsense, which I dont believe, then this awareness they are creating will pave a way for a real working system to revolutionize humanity.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
The process of making a magnet does not factor into the pivotal input/output measurements which is what all scientists and engineers care about. The magnetics in a system of free energy would create more energy than you give them to use kinetically. This is known as over-unity.

Of course the process of making a magnet matters very much! Lets take the process of creating a nuclear bomb. The simplest concept to split an atom to create energy. How to complete such a step? First, you not only need EXTREME precision to accomplish such a task, but you need the correct material TOO! Do you think enriched plutonium and uranium grows on trees? The process of creating such material is not exactly free energy. It costs energy and money to create such a precise instrument to detonate/create a nuclear bomb. Like I said before, you can manipulate objects in such a way to create a huge efficiency rise in the machine. Like nuclear plants... by taking advantage of physics and how the atom releases a lot of energy when split you can harvest that energy...

Heck, lets take a tree for instance! You have a tree growing in rich soil. The tree growing in rich soil will obviously prosper. Of course, over time as the tree eats up all the nutrients in the soil to survive the nutrients will start to diminish. Do you think the tree will be the same? Do you think the soil is free energy for the tree? No, of course not, the nutrients are not unlimited. The tree will start to suffer little by little for the lack of nutrients as energy.

Now don't get me wrong, I completely advocate and I support full these magnetic motors, but people need to take a different approach and not call them "free".

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Of course the process of making a magnet matters very much! Lets take the process of creating a nuclear bomb. The simplest concept to split an atom to create energy. How to complete such a step? First, you not only need EXTREME precision to accomplish such a task, but you need the correct material TOO! Do you think enriched plutonium and uranium grows on trees? The process of creating such material is not exactly free energy. It costs energy and money to create such a precise instrument to detonate/create a nuclear bomb. Like I said before, you can manipulate objects in such a way to create a huge efficiency rise in the machine. Like nuclear plants... by taking advantage of physics and how the atom releases a lot of energy when split you can harvest that energy...

Heck, lets take a tree for instance! You have a tree growing in rich soil. The tree growing in rich soil will obviously prosper. Of course, over time as the tree eats up all the nutrients in the soil to survive the nutrients will start to diminish. Do you think the tree will be the same? Do you think the soil is free energy for the tree? No, of course not, the nutrients are not unlimited. The tree will start to suffer little by little for the lack of nutrients as energy.

Thanks for outlining some pretty basic facts that I was not referring to in the first place. The matter at hand does not concern nuclear energy, or splitting atoms, or how trees go. It is understood the energy needed to accomplish such basic tasks is greater than the outcome.

But what free energy really is my friend, is the energy you gain from these moving magnets, is MORE than the energy you are putting in with a small battery for example. So in theory, seeing as the energy output is exponential, you could just use a bit of the energy output to deal with the input again, thus making this machine infinite. That is free energy, it has nothing to do with conventional energy systems (Nuclear, oil, gas etc).

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
O K I have to ask. What do you get if you use a "free energy " devise to supply the energy to fabricate a second "free energy " device. Would the output from the second device be counted as free?

Such as using a motor as shown in the video to turn a generator, which would supply the current to make maoe magnets. It would seem to hold true that this could be a simple way to be certain to begin to realize the continuation of "free energy".

I am not an engineer nor a student. Heck, I don't even ride a train.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
O K I have to ask. What do you get if you use a "free energy " devise to supply the energy to fabricate a second "free energy " device. Would the output from the second device be counted as free?

Such as using a motor as shown in the video to turn a generator, which would supply the current to make maoe magnets. It would seem to hold true that this could be a simple way to be certain to begin to realize the continuation of "free energy".

I am not an engineer nor a student. Heck, I don't even ride a train.

The second device would then become a standalone system, producing its own free energy independant of the machine that helped make it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To power such a motor you would need extremely powerful Earth magnets. In today's machine tool business manufactures are now using linear motors on their machines, in other words the motors are no longer round in shape but rather look like a long row of magnets. All that is needed in the video is attaching a generator at the end of the shaft , and you will have endless free energy. The following inventors are at that threshold. S + F By the way , fascinating subject .

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rhinoceros

A magnet machine is not breaking any laws of physics. They all contain stored energy, even if they are natural (which are all of very low strength). Yet, such may be more efficient than some of our current methods, But when you start talking about the torque such devices can produce, they can get impractical except, maybe, to run fans.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join