It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Good post, good theories. And I'm game to star you. Hope more have the necessary 'courage' to follow suit

Re: your comments, by now, surely, most of us have heard or read the remark made by one of the 'heads' of the RC church, regarding what a windfall ... what a boon ... what a con and what a massive source of revenue, this Jesus has been for us ?

Anyone know it off pat ? Or have the exact quote handy ? And know which 'worthy' is/was responsible for that rare piece of frankness (despite it wasn't intended for public consumption)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ok guys im back in the states... Augustus I definitely was not scared off by you or you're cronies.

I just got back last night. It was a long ordeal getting back because of this volcano issue.

Gimme till later tonight for me and I will post pictures of proof of where I was.

I am amazed at the response to this thread. I personally do not care whether you guys choose to believe n e thing or not. I was there and you weren't.

Stop asking to tell you everything that went on because that is not gonna happen. But I was talking to one of the fellow interpreters today. He continues to work at that lodge and was telling me that they were going to do a public press conference or something on 2012, which I though was interesting. He didnt get into details with me but he did say not to worry about the world coming to an end.
I dunno I thought that was funny.

So I'm back now. Thanks everyone for the support.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

Hi Vinny

Nice to see you

I'm sure you should have much more 'blue' under your ID by this point, considering your thread has launched hundreds of posts ... which is what ATS wants ... advertising, etc. You've done ATS a huge favour

and your thread has at least 60 flags (one of them mine )

I thought you'd have a lot more 'blue' on your bar as result

Some things don't add up around here, quite often

But anyway, great to hear from you. And looks like lots of others feel the same way

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You're probably referring to the quote that essentially says:

"It has served us well, this myth of Christ."

This has been attributed to Pope Leo X, however, this is apparently disputed. C&P from Wiki (that infallible source ;-P) says:

"Widely attributed to Leo X, the earliest known source of this statement is actually a polemical work by the Protestant John Bale, the anti-Catholic Acta Romanorum Pontificum, which was first translated from Latin into English as The Pageant of the Popes in 1574: "For on a time when a cardinall Bembus did move a question out of the Gospell, the Pope gave him a very contemptuous answer saying: All ages can testifie enough howe profitable that fable of Christe hath ben to us and our companie." The Pope in this case being Leo X."

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hip, hip, freakin' hooray!

Vinny, you certainly know how to throw a party.

You threw an "intergalactic kegger" and forgot the keg.

Welcome home!

Take me back to Chicago
Lay my soul to rest
Where my life was free and easy
Remember me at my best.

- Partial lyrics to "Take me back to Chicago"
written by Danny Seraphine and David "Hawk" Wolinski

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

Thank you

All the fat friars, gobbling down fried chicken, courtesy of one Jesus of Nazareth who provides them a virtual monopoly on the God Industry

Yes, it certainly HAS 'served them well'

Thanks once again for supplying the information I enquired about

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Thanks PT. I should have known you would have a clear grasp of this. And so Knights to this day are protectors of the Roman Empire selected from outside of royalty. Of course the royals/select themselves wouldn't risk life and limb. The Knights were privileged henchmen operating from the illusion of high ground. Physical high ground and what they considered moral high ground. Where in fact their strength of purpose was built on their secret knowledge that there was no moral high ground. That their possession of that knowledge allowed them to delineate what morality was for the citizenry of the Empire and still is.

Very well said, in fact as we have discussed elsewhere here on ATS the Christian Concept of Original Sin, which plays upon the duality of the human mind, divided in competing hemispheres, is all about instilling the notion, that humanity is inferior, and evil, and must suffer, trials and tribulations, and eventually be wiped out by God for its imperfections.

By inducing the masses to feel guilty, when having to make a bad choice, typically from a slate of nothing but bad choices that are presented to them, by the Masters in control, they then are open to the belief, that they are inherently defective, and must suffer some penalty for that, and there only salvation is suffering it stoically in God’s name.

Stoicism being the classic Roman philosophy so well espoused by the Roman Emperor and phillospher Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus, who early in his career happened to be an Equite of the Equestrian order too!

However those at the top of the Pyramid, in the ruling class, are not burdened by the concepts of Original Sin or Christian Morality designed to play on guilt and shame.

The masses for the most part have been trained to enslave themselves on the path towards absolution.

While the Oligarchs and Royals have been trained to empower themselves through conquest, unbridled greed, and a never ending quest for total dominance, which is much easier to effect over an emasculated population, taught that they are inherently faulted and flawed, and evil, and as such will suffer progressively and incrementally progressively for this.

Great system huh?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Stop asking to tell you everything that went on because that is not gonna happen.

Fine,though I hope your going to tell us more on your experience that shocked you so much than you did.

Take some time Vinny to go back through some questions that were asked by members that you can answer.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I will be doing that the best I can. I'm at work at the moment so I keep glancing back here from time to time.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

A 'system', yes

But not infallible

They failed with me, for example

I never bought the 'original sin' assertion

Washed right over me

And I'm not unique, by any means. Which means there are lot more who do more questioning than accepting. With more and more adopting the same attitude, especially since the advent of the interwebs

None of it makes sense. Understandable, seeing they locked themselves in position a couple of thousand years ago. Painted themselves into a corner. And have no answers now, other than to glare and threaten and warble on about 'damnation'

Absolutely ridiculous, most of the religious teachings. And they go for the sensationalism with those gory, ghastly crucifixes with thorns and artistic drips of blood. So barbaric. Even as a kid, I doubted the sanity of anyone who would paint or sculpt such images and present them as a 'reason to believe'. I could tell they were scared. So they were giving it the big hit and hoping to make me fearful to the extent my brain would be too intimidated to question

It's all fear-based. Threats. Warnings. Power. Control

But I'd had lots of experience with that type of tactic and mentality, so it just didn't work on me the way it appears to have shut down the brains of some

I honestly can't understand how anyone with even average intelligence can compartmentalise their minds to the extent they function successfully in most practical areas, yet maintain a regressed section of the brain which is reserved for the nonsensical, contradictory, unfair programming they were subjected to when little more than infants

Even indigenous tribes are subjected to the same sorts of 'power and control' indoctrination by their witch-doctors and leaders. It's universal. The big stick and promise of the carrot routine

So much human potential stunted

And this is supposedly what all the various gods want ?

Nope. I do not believe it

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
Vinnyboy

Would you care to answer the following questions regarding your initiation for me...

1) What were you asked to do immediately before you left the lodge during your initiation?

2)Where were you seated at the festive board?

Bumping this for Vinny's attention now that he's surfaced.

A couple of straightforward questions that any Mason should be able to answer.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dock9 that is interesting, in fact i was reading one of your posts as it was edited.. maybe the head cutting part??? strange..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I'm far more interested to learn how Vinny enjoyed Italy and the opportunities presented by the invitation to translate

After all, I'm not even interested in querying the alleged 'qualifications' of those who claim in ATS that they're 51.5 degreed amba-lamps

I mean, if I were a freemason, I'd consider it very poor form to cite my freemasonic place on the hierarchical freemasonic ladder. Just simple poor form, in my estimation. Sounds like boasting to me

and seems to contradict the imposed 'secrecy' act, as it's explained to us

But then I could be wrong. Maybe the Freemasons encourage their members to warn other members about 'revealing' stuff and at the same time turn a blind eye to members who like to publicly announce their current freemasonic 'status' ? Is it like that how it works ? All so confusing ...

And it's the first organisation I've come across where alleged members presume to demand information of a very personal nature of other people, publicly

I mean, it's worse than interrogation by the police, isn't it ?

Which makes me wonder if the police and fire-services operate the same way. I'm trying to see if I can remember the self-claimed law-enforcement members on ATS demanding to know from other people possibly associated with law-enforcement, the details concerning where and how they trained and graduated.

Nope. I can't remember seeing that on ATS

Can't remember reading any post where nail-technicians demanded to know of other nail-technicians where they trained and/or gained their certificate

Same with nurses ... can't remember any of them demanding details of other nurses

Or cat-owners. Can't remember reading any post by cat-owners, demanding other cat-owners explain where they got their cat, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

I went to a meeting with aliens.

It was pure luck you see, I was just looking for anal probes and quite by accident I muttered Blossom Goodchilds name.

In a flash, I was beamed aboard their ship where I was told that the Greys are really the GFL!

The Space aliens told me that all that bad stuff people say about them is true.

They went on to tell me about some of the horrible things that are about to happen but made me swear not to say anything.

Even though they are evil and all this bad stuff is going to happen I am too scared to say anything that may save lives or avert disaster plus I have jetlag!

I am so scared and concerned that I decided to come on to ATS and make a post that is full of useless info

The end.

What are we supposed to deduce from your post?

That you are too scared to say anything of importance or that you are a liar?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Or cat-owners. Can't remember reading any post by cat-owners, demanding other cat-owners explain where they got their cat, etc.

OK, OK, I'll tell you!!! Please, no more sir!

I don't have a cat and my dog died. Thwaaaack!!! Thank you sir, may have another?

PS___My sincere apologies to members of the "Order of the Red Thwackers".

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

That you are too scared to say anything of importance or that you are a liar?

I am a person who through sheer luck and destiny has found myself in rarefied atmospheres, and privileged to very important information.

I don’t talk too much about those things, here on ATS, I from time to time just hint at some of them. I don’t ever mention names, though I could, and they are important names.

If I were to, two things would happen without a doubt. One is I would have Law Enforcement on the one side of me looking to know more, and two I would have people who do wet and black work on the other side of me looking to make sure, I developed a permanent case of amnesia.

If I hint at certain basic truths, it then becomes up to the person who I have hinted them too, to consider them and investigate them further, but it is also very easy for them to dismiss them instead.

In fact in this process I am actually doing those very same people and precise mechanism I won’t reveal a favor, because the propensity is for people to dismiss them instead, when the hidden truths hinted at, have the potential of if accepted, changing their perception of reality.

Love of that illusion of reality, and peer pressure, will actually cause people to dismiss the hidden truths when shared, and reinforce the illusion more often than not.

So in theory I am doing more good, than harm to such people, institutions, and mechanisms.

However if I were to start naming dates, and places, and precise mechanisms, well then the game changes!

People say what is safe for them to say.

Conspiracies might be highly entertaining for those who like to read about them, and discuss them, but they are a whole other ballgame, if you are actually caught up in the real conspiracy.

People die, people disappear, bad things happen by coincidence to such people. History is full of such occurrences.

Inviting a man to risk his life for your entertainment and pseudo academia is probably a foolish and selfish thing, unless you intend to truly immerse yourself in that conspiracy yourself, to combat it or take part in it, and in so doing, potentially put yourself at risk of suffering the same consequences, as someone you would casually place into jeopardy for your own curiosity.

Most of what gets discussed on ATS are products of people’s imaginations, and or loose third hand information, or hints at hidden truth.

Step onto these boards, with a real conspiracy that is ongoing, and history is full of them so in fact there are real conspiracies out there, and start naming names, dates and places, and mechanisms, and share them????

Such a person would be taking their life and future in their hands, and maybe that of those they loved too.

You might want to respect that, and while we may never know, whether Vincent is telling us the truth or not, what he does tell, should be fairly considered, in an atmosphere of mutual respect and consideration.

Reserving judgment and suspending judgment is the way to go, if you want someone in Vincent’s purported position to share. Doing that respectfully will encourage him to share more, you see my friend, Vincent might in fact be facing some real world challenges here, of far greater impact and significance than the Internet Gauntlet some would like to throw down on him.

Some food for thought, for those who in fact can think.

[edit on 24/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I understand what you are saying but to be frank, if the OP has something to say he should say it.

In fact, if he is telling the truth he places himself in great danger by going public and being vague, they would want to kill him before he talks.
If he puts everything on the table he is less likely to be killed as it would validate his claims.

Remember the D.C madam going on the Alex Jones show?
She claimed to have some big secrets to reveal and was found dead shortly after, it makes no sense to clam up unless you are seeking attention.

If he has information on future crimes or events he has a moral and legal obligation to disclose it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Consider for a moment what Proto has laid out in his above post. Take into consideration that there is indeed some religious belief to this whole Masonic/Templar/Secret Society thing and that it has an awful lot to do with occult practices. They'll deny that they believe in anything and that Masonry does not lead one to the Pagan Mystery Schools that Vinny mentioned in his opening post.

Consider for a moment that who we will be hearing from soon enough is not the Vinny that started this thread to begin with.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm far more interested to learn how Vinny enjoyed Italy and the opportunities presented by the invitation to translate

After all, I'm not even interested in querying the alleged 'qualifications' of those who claim in ATS that they're 51.5 degreed amba-lamps

Fine. That's your standard. As a Mason, when comes on here claiming to be a Mason, quite understandably I'd like to be able to establish his bona fides. Especially when coming up with a story out of left field in tone as the OP was.

If you're OK being sold a bill of goods, dandy. That speaks to your threshold of concern.

I mean, if I were a freemason, I'd consider it very poor form to cite my freemasonic place on the hierarchical freemasonic ladder. Just simple poor form, in my estimation. Sounds like boasting to me

If. You aren't. It isn't.

and seems to contradict the imposed 'secrecy' act, as it's explained to us.

Then clearly you mustn't often take the time to actually read the postings by self-identified Masons here as you'd have noticed that collectively it's been pointed out that there isn't any "secrecy act" as you so quaintly put it (any ritual that you can Google wouldn't be described as secret by most people). Just because we don't spit out Masonic ritual left, right and centre because we personally hold our word to be worth something doesn't mean that someone who doesn't hasn't

But then I could be wrong. Maybe the Freemasons encourage their members to warn other members about 'revealing' stuff and at the same time turn a blind eye to members who like to publicly announce their current freemasonic 'status' ? Is it like that how it works ? All so confusing ...

Wouldn't that strike you as just a little bit of a confusing message? I mean, wouldn't it make a little more sense for Masons to just completely ignore sites like ATS and let the whispered suggestions turn the forum into a La Brae Tar Pit for anyone looking for facts (sort of like the 9/11 forum is)?

And it's the first organisation I've come across where alleged members presume to demand information of a very personal nature of other people, publicly

The only thing I've noticed in that regard is the post by Saurus (which I reposted for Vinny's attention) with questions that aren't identifying in any way beyond establishing Masonic bona fides.

I mean, it's worse than interrogation by the police, isn't it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join