It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Knights Templars Jewish?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I see that you have a nicholas roerich quote in your signature, are you a big fan of his? You mention that the holy temple mimics the body, which i have heard, it makes sense to me. I had heard in some occult books/documentaries that Roerich was very important, and he had traveled himself to india and tibet which influenced him greatly, which he in turn influenced a lot of great people in america. I always wondered what he found there, was it some kind of ancient religion that influenced all religions? Do you have any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Before turning our attention to Nazareth and the Essene community at Mount Carmel, let us identify a third Essene community which was the probable sanctuary of the holy family when they fled to Egypt: THE ESSENE COMMUNITY OF THEREPUTAE AT LAKE MAREOTIS. You will recall that Mary and Joseph took baby Yahshua to Egypt to escape Herod. And we know from the writings of Philo, a Jewish philosopher who lived about 2,000 years ago, that there was indeed an Essene community of "theraputae" or "healers" at Lake Mareotis, in Egypt. Almost certainly, that Essene community was the place of sanctuary enjoyed by the Essene Holy Family.

It is a shame there isn't much information on these people. It would be amazing if they brought Jesus there. When i first read about them they sounded similar to Pythagoreans, but more strict. I wonder if the Thereputae were mostly jews, or a mix of egyptians, jews, greeks and so on.
edit on 6-1-2012 by BeastMaster2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Good thread. I have a lot of knowledge on the Templars and the Bloodlines theories but I even learned a few things here. I am comfortable saying that the founders of the Knights were of Jewish decent. Racially they would have been mixed Hebrew and Merovingian Frank. After that the order brought in all sorts so to say they were "jewish" from a racial sense would not be wholely accurate. From a spiritual sense I think they were Gnostics beyond a doubt. I think this thread clearly shows they did not follow accepted Christianity. I have long been of the opinion that they existed as false Christians in order to survive in a Europe dominated by the Church.
I think that there is crossover with gnostism and pre-talmud judaism so yes they have common roots there as well.
I believe that the order intended to build a state in southern France that would be so powerful that Church could not destroy them. At that point they would have broken from the church and openly expressed their ideals. Obviously Philip got to them before this could occur. Their state existed however in secret I think this is the real treasure that is hidden in the Langduc.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragoon01
Good thread. I have a lot of knowledge on the Templars and the Bloodlines theories but I even learned a few things here. I am comfortable saying that the founders of the Knights were of Jewish decent. Racially they would have been mixed Hebrew and Merovingian Frank. After that the order brought in all sorts so to say they were "jewish" from a racial sense would not be wholely accurate. From a spiritual sense I think they were Gnostics beyond a doubt. I think this thread clearly shows they did not follow accepted Christianity. I have long been of the opinion that they existed as false Christians in order to survive in a Europe dominated by the Church.
I think that there is crossover with gnostism and pre-talmud judaism so yes they have common roots there as well.
I believe that the order intended to build a state in southern France that would be so powerful that Church could not destroy them. At that point they would have broken from the church and openly expressed their ideals. Obviously Philip got to them before this could occur. Their state existed however in secret I think this is the real treasure that is hidden in the Langduc.

So do you think the original nine templars, and possibly the first king of Jerusalem (who was also from the same region of France) could have been partially jewish? I think it's just strange that those first templars and the first king of Jerusalem all came from the same area, and were obviously connected. 1000 years ago these possible jewish knights help take over israel, and 1000 years later Israel is setup again. 2000 years ago it was destroyed.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I dont think they were Jewish in terms of their religion. I think they were decended from hebrews who migrated to the area after the time of christ. They were however Aryan Christians at a minimum and very sympathetic to the Cathar/ gnostic beliefs.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragoon01
I dont think they were Jewish in terms of their religion. I think they were decended from hebrews who migrated to the area after the time of christ. They were however Aryan Christians at a minimum and very sympathetic to the Cathar/ gnostic beliefs.

If they decended from hebrews from the time of christ, wouldn't that make them Hebrew? Is it possible that the families that came to Europe held their jewish beliefs, secretly, and always wanted to get back to Jerusalem? It just seems strange that the Templars and the first king of Jerusalem, Baldwin I, all came from the same area which was an area with a history of jewish kingdoms after the fall of Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Not sure, but there's evidence to suggest they were. Lots of money and connections.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randolphman

Yeah it would seem there is a lot of jewish influence in that area and in their actions. Then you look at the connection between templars and freemasonry and you look at how many jewish references are in there and it just seems obvious. I don't know why people don't like to look into the history of things, do they not want to give credits to jews?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Is it possible that some of the original knights were of jewish decent and that is why they were obsessed with digging and searching in the temple for 9 years?

No,

Knights Templars were Roman Catholics. Rome appropriated for itself some Jewish beliefs in the old testament because Rome understood the power of monotheist beleifs over the populations. Everytime Rome discovered a new powerful technology or science to help Rome to control the Empire, Rome appropriated it to reinforce the empire. In Rome's structures we can see greek, egyptian and other influence.

Today, big corporations do exaclly the same, they conquer and swallow many smaller compagnies so things havn't change that much.

Take a look at the almost 600 Flags and over 200 pages thread: All Roads Lead to Rome.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As I said I think there is more than enough evidence to state that they were not "Roman Catholics" they were Aryan Christians at best. The Aryans did not believe in the trinity as espoused by the Roman Church. I am fully convinced the founders were Gnostics. I think there is good evidence that the people of the area mixed with Hebrews who migrated in in Roman times. That intermixing would have carried with it an acceptance of "non Catholic" beliefs. This later evolved into full on denouncement when the Cathars came onto the scene. People tend to think of the times as being very black and white when it came to the Church. That was not the case. The Church did have power and did repress movements but there was still a lot of acceptance by the average citizen of other religious beliefs. They would profess their belief in church doctrine when the preist was around but when he turned his back they would still hold to the old ways.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Is it possible that some of the original knights were of jewish decent and that is why they were obsessed with digging and searching in the temple for 9 years?

No,

Knights Templars were Roman Catholics.

The Templars were actually Jesuit Vatican Assassins... no not of the Charlie Sheen order
however they are of the JESUIT ORDO.

The Jesuit General is even above the Pope Himself... Many are completely clueless when it comes to the power structure of the Jesuits and their Web of Control......
edit on 1/11/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You may notice that when it comes to the Jesuits many so called consipiracy theorists won't go near the topic, such as Alex Jones and others. You will hardly even hear a peep out of them about this. For good reason I think... Politicians, Zionist, Illuminati, Corporations, Masons and yes even the Pope himself are all Pawns of the Jesuit Order, many of who may not even be fully aware as to the extent that they are in the web of control and deceit of said Order. Although I do not endorse the author I do appreciate the incredible work that went into "Vatican Assassins". The Author also has some interesting YouTube/Google vids... he goes way off track however when he vocally calls for the separation of whites from others in some vids I watched that someone leaked.... Very sad because He has done some incredible work investigating The Power that controls this world under shatan, namely the Jesuit Vatican Assassins.

Notice the similiarity between our US DOLLAR Symbol $ and their ancient symbol?

Yes the USA even now is being Conquered by the Jesuits and enslaved to the US Dollar.... Yes even now!

The Jesuits symbol "IHS" means "To Conquer All". Goes way back to a vision that Pope III had seen in the sky before a war. This is the true Illuminati and they who do rule and Conquer all earthly fleshly things.

If you ever wondered how it is that some Popes have been poisoned and murdered within 30 days of their office it is because they did not march to the beat of the master of the order of the Jesuits. Yes if the POPE is the ultimate power than why is he so easily removed? IHS... JESUITS...

Here is a list of local USA Jesuit Universities:

Saint Joseph's University
Georgetown University
Boston College
Fordham University
Loyola University Maryland
Loyola University Chicago
Marquette University
Saint Louis University
Loyola Marymount University
University of Scranton
Regis University
St. Peter's College
Canisius College
College of the Holy Cross
Creighton University
Fairfield University
Gonzaga University
John Carroll University
Le Moyne College
Loyola University New Orleans
Rockhurst University
Santa Clara University
Seattle University
Spring Hill College
University of Detroit/Mercy
University of San Francisco
Wheeling Jesuit University
Xavier University

The unbelievably RE-Elected Governor of California - Jerry Brown is by his own recorded words "a Jesuit Graduate"... He and those before him continue to drive one of the largest economies of this world into the ground... this is not by accident. That we do not have real leaders in office fighting for you and I in rightious indignation of the current political design that is destroying our country is a true sign that they are truly concuering are they not?
edit on 1/11/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

The Templars were actually Jesuit Vatican Assassins...
The Jesuit General is even above the Pope Himself...

Rome have many Legions and the Society of Jesus, just like the Vatican, are only religious orders under the power of the Roman Empire. The power of Rome went underground after Romulus Augustus Caesar. The Vatican is a mask to fool and control the world.

Rome have religious Legions and also Powerful Military Legions like USA, UK, Germany, France etc. and also Economic Legions like The Rothschilds, The Rockefellers and also World administration organisations like the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations, The Bohemian Grove and Bilderberg Club, some secret societies and of course the Club of Rome...

Rome have been secretlly controlling the world from the shadow since Julius Caesar. This extraordinary discovery is all explain in detail in the All Roads Lead to Rome thread.

Your thread BeastMaster2012, is very interesting, i gave it a S&F

edit on 11-1-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join