It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19th, 2010 in All 50 State Capitals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

April 19th, 2010 in All 50 State Capitals
~ "Articles of Freedom Delivery" ~
Restore American Constituition Plan

For My First Thread, Thought Maybe I Would Start Here
I know many of you are aware, just want to spread the word

Take Peaceful Civic Action & Restore the Constitution. Minimize . Articles of Freedom: to Save the Constitution BEYOND TEA PARTIES, ELECTIONS AND PARTIES For Those Who are Uneasy and Anxious about the Fate of America This is not the Hour for Summer Soldiers or Sunshine Patriots. On April 19, 2010, the Voice of Freedom will be heard from Hawaii to Maine as Constitutionalists gather in every Capital City to simultaneously sing the praises of America and Her Constitution, and to serve the Articles of Freedom on Her federal and state officials. The Articles of Freedom, include a series of Remedial Instructions for both the Federal and State governments – instructions designed to restore constitutional governance in America, together with a Nationwide Civic Action and Pledge signifying the belief that: a) for decades and over many administrations, both political parties have been violating the Constitution and the states have acquiesced; b) the Articles of Freedom should be served on key elected officials in the federal government and all 50 state governments; c) the federal and state officials should comply with the Remedial Instructions designed to put an end to the violations and restore constitutional governance; and d) if the government officials refuse to comply, the People shall engage in a nationwide, well-organized, pro-active, non-violent series of civic actions, including economic sanctions if ultimately necessary, to peaceably procure the relief they are entitled to under our system of governance. The Articles of Freedom must now be delivered to our federal and state elected officials. In Unity, and with a single mindedness of purpose (our process goes beyond Tea Parties and beyond Elections, Parties and Personalities), the Plan is to deliver the Articles of Freedom on April 19th at the same moment in time, across all time zones in America, regardless of what other “patriotic” events may be scheduled that day or any other day in April. This is where your service is required. In many states, there is great activity underway. In others, we need you to ensure all states participate. THE PLAN: There are two options: Preferred and Alternate.

Ante Omnia Libertatum - The Articles of Freedom

[edit on 18-4-2010 by SeraphSirius]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

PREFERRED: 45 MINUTE CEREMONY ON STATE CAPITOL STEPS On April 19, 2010, at 9 AM HST, 11 AM AKDT, 12 Noon PDT & MST, 1 PM MDT, 2 PM CDT, 3 EDT, groups of people are already planning to gather on the steps of their State Capitol Buildings in the capital cities of dozens of states for the purpose of singing the praises of America, and Her Constitution, and delivering the Articles of Freedom to six of their elected officials, each of whom will have been invited to attend the ceremony (see sample invitation letter): their two United States Senators, their member of the United States House of Representatives whose district includes their State Capital City, their Governor and the leader of each Chamber of their State Legislature. First, the people will participate in a brief Rededication to America Ceremony (see Program). Following the ceremony, the six copies of the Articles of Freedom would be served along with a transmittal letter (see sample transmittal letter) in one of three ways: 1. The Articles will be handed to one or more of the six elected officials attending the ceremony, or 2. If the office is known to be open for business, the People will walk or drive to the nearby office of each of the six elected officials not attending the Ceremony, to hand deliver the Articles or, 3. If necessary, in order to serve the Articles on each of the six elected officials who do not attend the ceremony and whose local office is scheduled to be closed that day, the People will walk or drive to the nearest Post Office to serve the Articles by certified mail, postmarked April 19, 2010. ALTERNATE: NO CEREMONY On April 19, 2010, at 9 AM HST, 11 AM AKDT, 12 Noon PDT & MST, 1 PM MDT, 2 PM CDT and 3 EDT, in those states where, due to lack of manpower or time to arrange the Ceremony (we have an “Action Steps” document and there is still time to make it happen), people will gather in their capital cities for the purpose of delivering the Articles of Freedom to the six elected officials: their two United States Senators, their member of the United States House of Representatives whose district includes their State Capital City, their Governor and the leader of each Chamber of their State Legislature. Alternative between official ceremony and serving: You can request the script for the ceremony by emailing [email protected] and extract important sections from it pertaining to the Serving of the Articles. If you are not doing an official ceremony, you can still define a meeting space at the capitol or nearby park for anyone is coming (known or unknown to you!) and pull things from the ceremony to do together before you Serve. Individuals and a few people can do this together as well. You will be making a RECORD in that place of the Eternal Will of the People to be FREE. The six copies of the Articles of Freedom, would be served in one of two ways: 1. If the office is known to be open for business, the People will walk or drive to the office of each of the six elected officials, to hand deliver a copy of the Articles or, 2. If necessary, in order to serve a copy of the Articles on any of the six elected officials whose local office is scheduled to be closed that day, the People will be walk or drive to the nearest Post Office to serve the Articles by certified mail, postmarked April 19, 2010. In addition the remaining members of the U.S. House of Representatives need to be served a copy of the Articles of Freedom on April 19, 2010, either at their office in Washington, DC or in their District office, either in person or, if necessary, by certified mail. Click here for a list of congressional districts. NOTE: Names of the congressman have not been updated. There is much to be done. We need all to “pitch in.” We need YOU! Please sign up to assist in one way or another at www.ArticlesOfFreedom.us/419Action.aspx. In addition, please send an email to Judith at [email protected] with your name, city, state, email address and tell us how you would like to help. Let’s use Kinkos or Staples to bind the Articles to look at least as good as shown in photo here. Please step up. At the very least, we hope you can be in your capital city on 4/19! Volunteer your service. Contact the person in charge for your state or become that person. Assist in delivering the articles, or with the ceremony or with the publicity. Contact others on the list. See what you can do! REMEMBER, DEFENSE OF THE CONSTITUTION IS SERVICE TO THE CREATOR. WE RALLY PEOPLE IN DEFENSE OF OUR CREATOR ENDOWED RIGHTS, RATHER THAN THE PROMISES AND ASSURANCES OF MEN. THE CONSTITUTION CANNOT DEFEND ITSELF. Spread the word about the Articles of Freedom at www.ArticlesofFreedom.us. Encourage People to sign the PLEDGE and resolve to participate on April 19th.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
These Articles of Freedom are absolutely meaningless pieces of paper, just like the Constitution. The criminals are in control and NO piece of paper is going to change anything, and if you don't like it you are a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This video creates a great feeling of power of the people over the government inside me, i think if u all contribute then you shall have back your constitution and all the rights you need to live a free life.

Im no US citizen but i feel a great relation in this matter to you US citizens and everybody else who is oppressed in tyranny.

Speak your voice and you will be heard

After that jail the bastards that took your rights.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
These Articles of Freedom are absolutely meaningless pieces of paper, just like the Constitution. The criminals are in control and NO piece of paper is going to change anything, and if you don't like it you are a terrorist.

well u can call me a terrorist then
along with millions of others

even though the document holds no authority by law,
that doesn't mean it doesn't represent
the will of the masses. That is the meaning
it is to imply.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
March for freedom, march for your livelyhood. The PTB hate this sort of stuff, flash your guns, be proud to be American and if anyone gives you any beef then at least you are armed,

Seriously though guys, make this as peaceful as possible and if you notice any 'Agent Provocateurs' then point them out in a peaceful manner and hopefully you guys will have a peaceful important message that the people are not to screwed with.

I shall be watching with Wide-Eyes

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I have a feeling that the fed and state officials
in those capitals will not attend these ceremonies
and will not accept the document by hand.
What a shame our representatives will not
listen anymore.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
March for freedom, march for your livelyhood. The PTB hate this sort of stuff, flash your guns, be proud to be American and if anyone gives you any beef then at least you are armed,

Seriously though guys, make this as peaceful as possible and if you notice any 'Agent Provocateurs' then point them out in a peaceful manner and hopefully you guys will have a peaceful important message that the people are not to screwed with.

I shall be watching with Wide-Eyes

Definitely DO bring cameras, and get pictures of everyone that has a camera but no gun.
They'll be getting pictures of you...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i was supposed to go to DC, but the militia people who were going to march to DC canceled the event.

I will be going to Trenton, NJ though. Doubt there will be anything special to report.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Free Us Now Wordpress

THE VOICE OF FREEDOM WILL BE HEARD ACROSS AMERICA On Monday, April 19, 2010 - PATRIOT'S DAY At the Same Moment in Time in Every State 9am Hawaii, 10am Alaska, Noon - PDT, 1pmMDT, 2pm CDT, 3pmEDT THE VOICE OF FREEDOM WILL BE HEARD ACROSS AMERICA We will honor God, our Country and our Constitution and then serve the Articles of Freedom on our elected officials. Dear WTP supporters,

RAP Restore America Plan & Nesara News

On Monday, April 19, 2010 - PATRIOT'S DAY At the Same Moment in Time in Every State 9am Hawaii, 10am Alaska, Noon - PDT, 1pmMDT, 2pm CDT, 3pmEDT THE VOICE OF FREEDOM WILL BE HEARD ACROSS AMERICA We will honor God, our Country and our Constitution and then serve the Articles of Freedom on our elected officials. Dear WTP supporters, We the People have petitioned the government for a Re-dress of Grievances for violations of the Constitution in an effort to hold them accountable. They have not answered. A Continental Congress has once again been convened. The result of that gathering, a non-political document which addresses the violations and provides remedial instructions, is now ready to be served on elected officials. The Articles of Freedom have a mission to accomplish. Tomorrow will be an important day in America's history as we take the appropriate next step on the Pathway of Liberty. The Articles represent the only plan we know of at this time that show America and each of us -- we, the people and those we elected to serve us -- the way back to the system of government intended for this Nation. Come and be part of this event in your state. Visit www.articlesoffreedom.us/ThePlan.aspx and see what is happening where you live. Please tell your friends, families and associates. Send a note to persons and organizations who may want to participate.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Something all americans need to be aware of, regardless of political affiliation, is that we as a nation need to inspire rather than impose . And we need to start at home.

With any luck, the whole world will be watching.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

well u can call me a terrorist then
along with millions of others

even though the document holds no authority by law,
that doesn't mean it doesn't represent
the will of the masses. That is the meaning
it is to imply.

Me also, boondock-saint, but names are all they can do! What you said needs some correlation here. Depending on how the documents are written, and the specific wording of the documents, it very well may be a legal document, and knowing the people behind this and their ways, I would say they know exactly what they are doing. I'll say one thing, I hope they get Howard Freeman out of Federal Prison, we need people like him. And warisover, believe what you want, but I am no terrorist, neither am I a supporter of the CORPORATION.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Absolutely simple yet very powerful statement I completely agree

Thx for all the replies everyone...

Impetus -
This video creates a great feeling of power of the people over the government inside me, i think if u all contribute then you shall have back your constitution and all the rights you need to live a free life.

Yes! we need Positive Energy in a time like this!

boondock-saint -
well u can call me a terrorist then along with millions of others even though the document holds no authority by law, that doesn't mean it doesn't represent the will of the masses. That is the meaning it is to imply.

Agreed, Intentions can at the very least show people are willing to show perspective & initiative that may build into a networked catalyst for common goals.

Wide-Eyes -
Seriously though guys, make this as peaceful as possible and if you notice any 'Agent Provocateurs' then point them out in a peaceful manner and hopefully you guys will have a peaceful important message that the people are not to screwed with. I shall be watching with Wide-Eyes

Yes, this is paramount, Peaceful Demonstrations, with Legal Insurrections at hand & in Mind... I'm going to follow this closely right here in Madison... Should be a big turnout

Dogdish -
Definitely DO bring cameras, and get pictures of everyone that has a camera but no gun. They'll be getting pictures of you...

Live in the moment! Excellent Suggestion... Record this day on all levels...
No matter the outcome... The Awareness will send Ripples of Magnitude to fuel Opportunities afoot. Every moment is "always" an opportunity...

ugie1028 -
i was supposed to go to DC, but the militia people who were going to march to DC canceled the event. I will be going to Trenton, NJ though. Doubt there will be anything special to report.

Look at this guy!
He made plans, the've changed & yet he's determined to still be apart of this very meaningful day in any way he can! Bravo Sir!

Update:

groups.yahoo.com...

Restore America Plan - Commentary I am on the Grand Jury in The Tennessee Republic and I assure you that everything they have said is the truth including the free energy devices and the cancer cures. These are only the tip of the iceberg! These four men are some of the Godliest, most intelligent and brave men you will ever encounter, so I would hope you would get behind them. They are working for your freedom and your children's freedom from 'molestation' by THE FEDERAL UNITED STATES CORPORATION. You will see very soon how real and important all of this is, and you will surely be amazed! People will truly have to re-learn how to live in real freedom because most never have.

Love Hearing New Like This!

Do you recall the GEs reference to the de facto SUPREME COURT is currently seated. On its fact, that stands to reason since it is a series of de facto Federal Corporation CEOs who have appointed them to the bench since 1861. Similarly, we have de factolegislators in all 53 republics (as counted but not clearly enumerated by GE Kennedy.) Not only are these de factoupper and lower house legislators, but the majority of them are "titled" aka esquire and are not authorized to hold office in a de jure constitutional government of We the People. shocked I am thrilled at the possibilities of wholesale removal of all "at law, Esq" bobbleheads from the current legislative structure of a de jure RAP governance. Acc'd to GE Kennedy, those with "xxxx, Esq" after their name will either have to take the new oath and become agents in de jure governance system, or they do not have the opportunity to represent us even in the re-ordained governance system. How's THAT for a breath of fresh air, People? beafsteak www.godlikeproductions.com...

The Articles of Freedom -- Custom-Printed for Oregon's top eight elected officials...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i love you , man great deal to get going....applause

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
as they say
Famous last words of a fool .... but here goes

The Real American 2nd Revolution
starts tomorrow

and I can see Paul Revere galloping yelling

TPTB are HERE!!!
TPTB are HERE !!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Articles of Freedom? Christian-Edward Censored Press CC2009 Continental Congress

Articles of Freedom, Article 4 Deliveryto IA Dist 85 Rep Jim Lykam

Articles of Freedom Intro to Des Moines Tax Day Tea Rally

Ed Vallejo Reading the Preamble to the Articles of Freedom CC2009

Also: I'm starting to here the phrase "Insurrection Theory" quite a bit, let's take a look...

Law Library - American Law and Legal Information Encyclopedia

In response to these arguments, supporters of the prevailing Second Amendment interpretation maintain that any right to bear arms should be secondary to concerns for public safety. They also point out that other provisions in the Constitution grant power to Congress to quell insurrections, thus contradicting the insurrection theory. Lastly, they argue that the Constitution should be interpreted in accordance with a changing society and that the destructive capability of semiautomatic and automatic firearms was not envisioned by the Framers.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is the Continental Congress effort, and really, has nothing to do with TRAP.

TRAP attempted to hijack the movement with their letters to the governors, and now are attempting to ride in on the coat tails of the Continental Congress effort.

Please, keep the seperation of the two groups, as one is very different from the other.

cc2009.us...

cc2009.us...

cc2009.us...

Monday, April 19th in All 50 State Capitols

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
This is the Continental Congress effort, and really, has nothing to do with TRAP.

TRAP attempted to hijack the movement with their letters to the governors, and now are attempting to ride in on the coat tails of the Continental Congress effort.

Please, keep the seperation of the two groups, as one is very different from the other.

cc2009.us...

cc2009.us...

cc2009.us...

Monday, April 19th in All 50 State Capitols

You are right! TRAP was a BS move from TPTB to make light of today.
Today is the legal document that puts them on notice.
As you will notice, this will get no real air time today and they made a big deal about the fake one.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OK for the confused, how is this effort different than?

ALERT! Provost Masrshalls Serve Governors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of us have a sincere desire to learn more, but with all the TPM and "Patriot" saber-rattling, it gets perplexing. I am all for peaceful change. That is why I vote utilizing the mechanism currently in place. Yawn. It is a slow process but effective.

So there are competing factions to be the "good guys?"

Thanks

[edit on 19-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have not had a vacation in almost a year and I was planning on laying around for a few days, but I noticed this thread and now it looks like I'm going to Albany.

I really doubt it will be eventful or change much of anything, but at the very least there's the hot dog carts on State Street and I'm sick of seafood every night.

Maybe I'll bring Taco the Attack Chihuahua for protection in case anything goes wrong.

On another note, anyone that's not near Albany usually but going today and was keeping track of that thread about a year ago Bird Flu Distributed by DHS, here is the building mentioned in that thread that houses the Wadsworth Center (CDC Level 4 facility). It's a few blocks away if you want to see how they get away with a CDC facility in a heavily populated area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join