It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outcrazying The Crazy: How A Prankster Plans To Infiltrate And Destroy The Tea Party Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I know the Crash the Tea Party group has been discussed before but I didn't see this article posted anywhere -- it is an interview with Jason Levin the founder of the group.

Source

The guys in my opinion is a world class loser no matter what your political stance is. To "infiltrate" and try to destroy an organization by pretending to be one its members and exhibiting abhorrent behavior appeals to lowest class of people on this planet.

"Our goal is that whenever a tea partier says 'Barack Obama was not born in America,' we're going be right right there next to them saying, 'yeah, in fact he wasn't born on Earth! He's an alien!" Levin explained. He said that by making the tea parties sound like a gathering of crazy people -- his group's goal -- the movement will lose its power.
- Jason Levin

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

That is an unbelievably juvenile thing to do. That man should be ashamed of himself.

The TPM knows just how to handle agent provocateurs. It's not a problem for them.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Professor Tomorrow]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor Tomorrow
That is an unbelievably juvenile thing to do. That man should be ashamed of himself.

He clearly has balls because he's putting himself out there as the leader of the group. He apparently is not concerned that he'll be viewed by even the people on his side as an unethical loser. I would bet he is surrounded by people that have his same extremist view all day long everyday and he's lost touch with reality.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I would agree that it's a bold move. But, I imagine to him, it seems a righteous move. That misrepresenting the truth has come to be seen as righteous is what scares me the most.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
How could you possibly do more to destroy that group than what they are doing to themselves

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I just found this as well Racist Provocateur Posing As Tea Partier Threatens To Shoot Obama. Apparently someone tried to entrap a member of the tea party to shoot the president. I've also never seen anyone completely cover their face at a tea party. I've seen it from G8 protests though.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Are you referring to the Democrats and Republicans? Because, if so, I agree. That's the whole reason there is a tea party in the first place. TPTB have spent the last several decades stoking the discontent. Now it's boiling over and there's absolutely nothing that can be done to stop it.

November is coming.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is what happens when your political philosophies cannot stand on their own merits and you're too inarticulate to express them with any charisma.

You denigrate the opposition by painting them as racists, homophobes and terrorists - or simply infiltrate them and dishonestly portray them as lunatics.

The left has become the terrorists and the racists

Disgusting

top topics

join