It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you 'No-Planers' need to see This :

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

So was I.

I definitely saw planes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For all of you who are saying that you aren't aware of anyone claiming there were no planes , this is just one of many claims I have seen here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The only people who subscribe to the No-Plane theory are conspiracy nuts who don't have the tools for critical thinking or disinformation agents who want to cast the 9/11 Truth Movement in a bad light. Frankly, it's far more likely that Sauron was involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers than holographic planes.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You know, you could have posted this notion without all the attacks?
It may have helped people take this notion seriously and not set to derail the thread by antagonizing a certain group of members.

Anyway out of all the things in your link, that "found passport" is a bit too "golden ticket" for my tastes.

"Hey officer I found this, good luck see ya!"

Anyone could have dropped that in the aftermath, its not like there aren't many foreign visitors to NY that don't have passports on their person.

This one though HAD to be rushed to a detective by an unknown man in a suit.

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I was under the impression the no planes was actually no commercial aircrafts, but rather a remote controlled drone type plane.

So was I.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Their argument is about 20-40 years early...should really wait for the tech to come out for such an event before saying it was that. No doubt in the future, free standing holograms soo realistic that reality will be unidentifiable will be out one day, but for now...newp.

Unless you know about all classified projects and capabilities you are just guessing my friend. You would be amazed about the gap in public "knowledge" and what's really out there.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Definitely were planes, here's stories of people killed that are easy to verifiy with a google search.

www.fastcompany.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I'm not debating the issue of the passport in this thread , I am debating the issue of 'no-planes' .

I have not attacked anyone on a 'personal' level .

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nitrobandit

Yes , and I have personally searched the Social Security Death Index and have found the names of several people who were passengers on the flights .

And the dates of death are listed as September 11, 2001 .

It would be ridiculous to assume that the Social Security Administration is also in on the conspiracy .

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok, just joined, cause of this post, i have been browsing ats for years now, but this is just annoying.

I have had nothing better to do since around 2004 other than to constantly spend all my time watching and reading everything online and in books about the conspiracy behind 9/11. And I am talking like hours a day everyday. not one day has gone by without researching this stuff. Pitiful i know. I have never heard of anyone saying at all, that NO planes hit the buildings. PERIOD. Unless it was a troll messing around.

HOWEVER. There is the issue with the pentagon, and it not being hit by a plane.

So I believe the whole no planes issue, is only focused on the pentagon part of that day.

So i think the op is confused, or has watched like one video and read one thing and got offended and had to post something on here, i dont know.

Not being rude, condescending or anything negative in anyway.

So is that what your thinking about maybe?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hadn't heard the "no planes theory" for the WTC.

I always thought the "no planes theory" was related to the damage done to The Pentagon, which appears to have been done by a missile of some sort, due to the lack of plane wreckage found in the area.

If you look at pictures of lockerbie (with a HUGE gouge out of the ground) and pictures of The Pentagon (no gouge, no wreckage) it is questionable as to whether this was a plane.

It's also of note that any security camera footage that could have caught a plane crashing into the Pentagon has been confiscated by the FBI and other agencies and not released to the mainstream media.

I drove through Lockerbie only three days after the bomb blew the Pan Am flight out of the sky, and there was still plane wreckage everywhere, littered about throughout the town. The gouge in the ground was huge.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My initial reaction was:

Modified planes - Yes
No planes - No

Then I looked a little further and came across the video with the plane coming out the other side of the WTC with its nose intact:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please check out the video and also listen to the cameraman who was actually on the chopper and filmed the event. Does he sound convincing and honest to you?

The more I study 9/11 I'm convinced that we're dealing with a "magical" event in the sense of Clarke's 3rd law.

3 - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Please give that video an honest consideration. I know it looks crazy what we're seeing and maybe there is a simple explanation. I'm looking forward to a civil debate.

Thank you.

Edit: added 2nd link.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by AllIsOne]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by AllIsOne]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
First time I hear "no planers" term and no-planes theory. Simply put too many people saw planes.

The Pentagon had no planes hitting it, that's a known and common theory.

Though, images showing a box with "PLANE PARTS" sprayed on it are hardly proof

Again, Pentagon explosion is a completely different can of worms.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And yet you ppl fail to realize how it happened does not matter, it was a diversion (which is obviously working to this day). I think its time to stop watching Zeitgeist and move onto bigger things. It goes way deeper then 9/11 if you didn't know. Also if you truly felt this way WTF are you doing on a forum, sytop being lazy make billboards and make your point to ppl who might actually care..

And yet once again another thread for the purpose of the S&F contest. Any intelligent person would know that these types of threads belong in "Belowtopsecret.com" because this is not news. Abovetopsecret.com is an alternate new source. Belowtopsecret.com is for everything else as stated in various places. Its amazing how people can publish their own work on websites but cant to read where to put them, let alone just use common sence since this thread was not on the 5 o' clock news....

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Jeffdogg]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

That plane Tire picture is fake.......it just doesn't look real.

Look at all the people casually standing next to it........would it still be there as a piece of evidence just lying next to people, or would it have been removed before people were allowed near the area again....

Notice no dust so this is after the attack, yet it still remains there ( probably for physics evidence and what not ) but still it seems weirdly out of place...

something is up with that picture...

the other ones i'm not so sure of...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

The best theory, IMO, for the existence of the "no plane" scenario has been possibly a gov. psy-ops campaign to present ridiculous "truther" beliefs while disguised as truthers in order to publicly discredit the entire truth movement. In light of legit psy-ops or co-intel programs already discussed on ATS, it really doesn't seem that far fetched whether you believe in inside job or not.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by empireoflizards
The best theory, IMO, for the existence of the "no plane" scenario has been possibly a gov. psy-ops campaign to present ridiculous "truther" beliefs while disguised as truthers in order to publicly discredit the entire truth movement.

Like some truthers claim with the Pentagon no plane crash, but NoC flyover theory?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

The "nose-out" has been debunked here, about half-way down the post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

As far as all those people just casually standing around , instead of maybe gathering around the tire/landing gear , human nature would dictate that they would focus their attention on the towers , which would be far more captivating than a single piece of debris .

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
That plane Tire picture is fake.

You forgot to add "in my opinion" because I know you have no proof that it's fake.

Here's a different view of the same landing gear:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8602cd1ae868.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Look at all the people casually standing next to it.

Um, what do you expect the people to do? Run away from it and not stand anywhere near it? Look really scared with their hands over their mouths saying "OMG!!!"?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

You aint kidding freind .
me too.
all this mumbo jumbo of what really happened is quite insulting explosives / holigrams it makes me sad when i think of those who were lost serving us the public and are now apart of a non exisistent conspiracy created by people who are simply angry at america or feel wronged by sum other event in their lives. if you werent there please dont tell me sum you tube video is proof over my own eyes thats pure ignorance

Be Well

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join