It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist group planned to over throw UK Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

A teenage white supremacist was a key figure in a neo-Nazi group which had access to the deadly poison ricin and planned to overthrow the Government, a court was told yesterday.
Nicky Davison, 19, helped run a far-Right website called Aryan Strike Force designed to recruit like-minded individuals, the jury heard.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pretty shocking, it seems racial tension in the UK is growing rapidly. What with the BNP, the EDL and now this. This is drastic by all accounts can't believe such an obviously unorganised group could conspire to over throw the government.

and I wonder what "the group were in the early stages of paramilitary activity" means exactly?

Also on a side, I have often wondered how neo-nazis can call them selves patriotic when the most truly patriotic day we have here in the UK is remembrance day, the day we remember those who fought against and defeated the nazis.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by eyesdown]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
doesn't surprise me any
it seems every country in the
world is about to be overthrown
by somebody

just all part of the false flag PR

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Whenever things get bad people turn to blaming minorities for their problems. The Great Recession is bad and it has brought alot of lunatics out of the wood works so just imagine what the Great Depression did, Hitler and the Nazi's.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
These Nazi wannabe's could never overthrow her majesty's govt. not in a million years.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

S+F because the issue of fascist far right group is an important one... However, i don’t think we have to worry too much... I honestly believe that the vast majority of people in these groups couldn’t organise a fun night in Amsterdam!!!

Most of them are pretty thick... that’s why the follow an ideology that deals in absolutes and relies on emotion and muscle rather than logic and reason!!!

But that doesn’t mean we can afford to ignore them... they are definitely a growing threat and sadly seem to be gaining sympathy from some "normal” people!!

As for this silly little plot... i really don’t think they could have pulled it off... And even if by some miraculous fluke they had managed to poison the government and take over... it would have been the most ridiculous (and embarrassing) take over EVER!!!

Can you imagine it...

"so Mr Billy Britain, what is your plan now that you have seized power?"

"Kick out all the Blacks"

"ok... then what"

"Kick out all the Asians"

"And then?"

"kick Out all...."

"Mr Britain, if i may interrupt, once you have kicked out all the people you do not like... what will you do then?"

"Errr... I... Errrr... dunno... aint really thought bout that... maybe watch some footie? av a beer? find someone else to av a go at?"

"Mr Britain... what is your policy on education?"

"Policy? what’s that then? Never liked school myself... always bunking off and getting in trouble... school never taught me nuthin"

"Ok... Thank you Mr Britain... this is Huw Edwards, standing in for Riz Lateef, who has sadly been deported... reporting for BBC news, back to the studio"

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Haha well put... They are desperately trying to get back to an England that never was. It has always been a melting pot. Also what is sad is at the EDL rallies, they have been using signs saying "black and white unite" and " all races and colours against Islam!" There unity is a front and a sickening one at that. I was sad to see a black girl giving a speech in support of the EDL. Maybe she forgot that thirty or fourty years ago these protest would aimed at her grandparents...

But yes they do pose (at the moment) very little threat. But there anger is a worrying one, completely uneducated. I think at most they got most their info from American History X .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why use EDL as an example?

Take a look at this picture

www.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?pid=4994436&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=107806334159&id=711578273

Yes that is an asian man arm to arm with EDL members.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yes the EDL claim not to be in league or anything to do with the BNP but sadly it is just another mask. As i said above there was a black girl giving a speech in support of the EDL at the rally in Dudley. I don't by this unity for one second. There is a lot of racism within the EDL, its members are as violent as those that protest with the BNP. What the EDL is play on the anger people feel towards muslims to get them to segregate a group of people from the community. I will find the info about how the EDL are linked to the BNP.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

One of the EDL's most prominent member is a sikh, the EDL even donated £101 to a gurdwara, im not sure if that picture works but it is a muslim man in support.

Plenty of EDL members are black.
Are you saying they hate themselves?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Who gives a crap about the EDL ,they are just a bunch of football hooligans who snort coke,as for the bnp link with them,i'm sure you will find labour and conservative plus liberal support among them,the only thing we need to worry about is more immigrants flooding into our country and labour and conservative are doing their best to court their vote,i don't support griffin as he has sold out on everything the bnp stood for just to appease the jews,you will find in British politics you will not get anywhere unless your are a member of the friends of Israel party,hell most of the house of lords are jews,until we rid our government of foreign influence and chuck out all the mp's who are hard lined communists and want to destroy our great nation with their cultural marxism then civil war on the streets is just around the corner here in uk,the EDL has only been allowed to operate so the state security services can gather intelligence on them and smear the bnp in the general elections as they know the bnp has got a lot of support and are in line for winning seats.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snipermeister

Er... yeah.. thanks for proving my point

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Proving my point? I'm a white nationalist not a Nazi or a idiot wanting to blow up the country,i prefer fighting face to face not using cowardly IRA tactics,i want to feel safe walking the streets with my family and not get jumped by gangs of Somalian boy rapist soldiers who it seems are having a turf war with other black nationality's,i want jobs for British 1st not positive discrimination because company's have to fill their ethnic quota or face fines,you middle class students might sing these invaders praises but you can go back to mummy and daddy at their multi million pound mansions at the weekend ,while us who live in inner citys have to cope with muggings,our daughters been gang raped by these thugs and old people terrified to leave their houses.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snipermeister

,i don't support griffin as he has sold out on everything the bnp stood for just to appease the jews

Well that sure sounds like the talk of a Nazi...

hell most of the house of lords are jews,until we rid our government of foreign influence and chuck out all the mp's who are hard lined communists and want to destroy our great nation with their cultural marxism then civil war on the streets is just around the corner here in uk

Wow... Hitler himself would have been proud of that one...

And even your name... Snipermeister... meister is german for master is it not? German sniper master!!

And as for your attempt at character profiling...

I am a working class cockney... lived in London for 25 years until we decided to move out to the countryside... Multi Million pound mansion??... lol please... i wish...

While i agree that there is an immigration problem that needs to be dealt with (an issue most politicians seem to want to avoid) you seems to have swallowed everything you have read in the Daily Star and mixed it up with this anti Semitic, racist, Nazi propaganda...

“Gangs of somalians fighting on the street”
“raping our daughters”

Come on... get real... i bet you don’t know one single person who has been attacked or raped by Somalian gangs!!! You’ve just picked up on a story you’ve read in a paper once!!!

And even if you do... you think white people don’t rape or have fights??? I can’t stand this chip on the shoulder poor whitey mentality from the far right...

“we are so hard done by”
“The blacks are taking over”
“The Asians have got all the jobs”

Blah Blah Blah...

All these comments while signing on for 10th year and drinking themselves into a stupor every night... Moaning about how this great nation once ruled the waves, in between beating the wife and eating kebabs... Listen Whitey... clean your own mess up first!!!

Oh, hold on... did that just sound like discrimination?? Or like a generalization of an entire group???

Not nice is it!!!

Good and Bad in everyone... remember that!!!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Muckster]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You know I'm right crime statistics don't lie,there are shooting and stabbings every day in London and the ethnicity of the perpetrators are 90% coloured,you may enjoy this multi cultural failure but us having to put up with gangs of Somalians and Indian youths trying to turn our streets into a war zone, know this is not acceptable,i guess we will find out at election time who the people are sick off,ps my name is from my call sign on online gaming and had nothing to do with hero worshipping Nazis,so you can stop frothing at the mouth,as for being cockney, is there any left who live in London as white flight has drove most out to the country to get away from the crime.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If I didn't have man flu (worse than swine flu) at the moment I'd like to get stuck into this debate, I can't believe some of the posts, I only have the energy to star posts today

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by snipermeister
Proving my point? I'm a white nationalist

Can you clarify this, please? A "white nationalist"? I take it you don't mean 'supremacist', then? More a 'nation for whites' based on the idea that England and/or Britain is a 'white' nation?

I'm intrigued. Do you propose DNA testing for everyone, because skin tone alone isn't necessarily a good indicator of who is 'white' and who is 'black'. Hence, the about face of many white nationalists and supremacists who've banged on about 'purity' and 'blood' for decades. It turns out that it's unlikely that any of us are as a 'pure' as we appear.

not a Nazi or a idiot wanting to blow up the country,i prefer fighting face to face not using cowardly IRA tactics,i want to feel safe walking the streets with my family and not get jumped by gangs of Somalian boy rapist soldiers who it seems are having a turf war with other black nationality's,

On the one hand, I can empathise. Where I live, in a northern town between Manchester and Oldham, there's a problem with violence from Asian gangs, women being assaulted, 'no go' areas for whites, lots of crime, the view from my living room window dominated by the minaret of a mosque, all the local shops and business are Asian-Muslim run, I can go for days without hearing English spoken on the street where I live and so on.

On the other hand, I'm equally likely to get attacked, threatened or have someone try and intimidate me by a white person once I move outside of my immediate neighbourhood. The rest of my town has a problem with white youths: stabbings, gun crime, drug crime, vandalism, car theft - you name it and it happens here - and it's perpetrated by white youth.

So what's the score here? Do you acknowledge the problems associated with white people, or ignore them in favour of the idea of crime is committed by foreigners? If you do accept that 'white crime' is a problem, then you undermine your own argument to the point that you don't really have an argument.

i want jobs for British 1st not positive discrimination because company's have to fill their ethnic quota or face fines,you middle class students might sing these invaders praises but you can go back to mummy and daddy at their multi million pound mansions at the weekend ,while us who live in inner citys have to cope with muggings,our daughters been gang raped by these thugs and old people terrified to leave their houses.

Class war! That's something we possibly agree on but this brings about its own problems. There's middle-class and there's middle-class: the middle-class come in various forms. As much as the middle-classes are stereotyped as being yoghurt-knitting Guardian readers, the truth is that there's right wing middle-classes too. Some of those right wing middle-classes will own businesses and be more than happy to exploit cheap foreign labour as long as it saves them, personally, some money and are complicit in the welcoming of these "invaders" as the left wing middle-classes.

Similarly, there's complicity within the proles and the lumpen-proles too. Around town centres I see plenty of young, white girls with 'brown babies' - as the 'Wayne and Waynetta' Harry Enfield sketch used to put it. There's obviously some in the working class demographic that are welcoming these "invaders" with open legs as well as arms.

So really, is it a class thing either?

new topics

top topics

join