It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My picture...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

This thread is about the objects seen in the pictures the OP provided.

Not Chemtrails or Contrails.

Please refrain from the discussion of anything except the objects in the pictures.

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

I can vouch for Goethe as I too witnessed all this, this week except for the small orb. I was shocked when I saw how low some of these choppers were flying to the point of panic, as they were so loud constantly flying right over my home! It was a bizarre week in the skies of SJ, that is for sure!! Thanks for posting this and getting the pics Goethe. S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

I haven't read some of your posts because they have been removed (and other posts from other posters too).

But, this is the Aliens and UFOs forum. Nothing to do with chemtrails. They're a separate topics.

But... your thread is good. Pictures are good. Very intriguing. I gave you a flag and a star.

There are many threads on the relationship between UFOs and chemtrails already on ATS.

I already debunked the debunker on your thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

And to the mods, I understand... Im still new...
Ill learn... I couldnt find the right area for chems, I found it now and will refrain... No worries.

Thanks all for the help. Yea, SJ has been crazy lately. Im glad others are seeing this too.

Something is going on. What, who knows, but after capturing the objects and the next day capturing unmarked BlackHawks flying low to the ground in residential areas... Im left wondering. I was in the Army, my parents were too. Im not some tinfoil hat kook, and I dont believe alot of you are either. Thats why I came to yous, and see now that Im not alone.

Thanks again for the input!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
deleted-sorry

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Common Good]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

That's okay. You post those pictures in the Aliens and UFOs forum. Those pictures are already intriguing in themselves. The focus is in those UFOs.

If you want to discuss those chemtrails, the black helicopter you photographed, or the relationship between the UFOs and the chemtrials and perhaps the helicopters, then create another thread.

As I have said, I have debunked one of your debunkers. I have seen those UFOs alongside "chemtrails" in many photos (many in threads on ATS).

Your thread is still good. But if you want to discuss those other subjects, create other threads.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
how close is Grovers Mill near your location? OP ?

Thinking Orson Wells War of the Worlds ! Helicopters Ufos(orbs)
any recent meteorites in the sky ? near an airport ? at your location
www.nytimes.com...

the meteorite in 2007 FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J
www.msnbc.msn.com...

seeing if this is near a airport

this make me wonder if in Denver Colorado Airport as allot of black helicopters right now and as conspiracy buff like myself heard about Denver

watch the video from the source to learn more dianarn.wordpress.com...
a brief source ! www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

as there more and more recent UFOs sitings especially fleets all over the world More Black Helicopter activity ! the government is gearing up for something !

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

wow just checked on Google maps not to far away

when you have a big meteor hits your area ! let us know ill start packing

seeing if there are ufos as i think they are in your pics and resembles alot from the videos i have saw! especially the Montana 1950 video and Utah 1952 video as i believed the most precious film that government (military) admit that they are not Birds , Planes or Balloons ! How Can You Debunk that right from the military themselves at that time period!(50s) ! in your pics you have posted on this thread

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Not sure, where is that?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteblack

I've seen Deneb, Altair, and Vega in a nice clear day time. Maybe about two hours before Sun goes down. Yes, they are bright stars.

AHHH now the truth comes out. Seeing stars early in the afternoon? I don't think so.

Again, we have to trust the OP when he said he took the photos at around 2 PM.

For some reason, I trust the OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Not sure, where is that?

grovers mill is near West Windsor Township NJ
en.wikipedia.org...

near Princeton
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ok, thought so, its about 50-55 minutes from here.

And thank you for trusting my time frame. The time date info was from the camera, and it was pre nap time for the kids. They go down at 2:30 until 4.

Whats up with Grover Mills?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I stumbled across this thread. An egg shaped UFO in South Jersey, huh. I myself saw and had some sort of contact with an egg shaped something while living in Collingswood 4 years ago. What I saw had 2 small black dots circling it, though.

I told my story here, but no one seemed to care. It got lost in all the bull, also I didn't tell it very well. I guess I'm not a very good poster, just a lurker. But thank you for posting this, it's really good to know that others in the area are seeing what I saw.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

ever heard of WAR of the Worlds book by HG Wells ?

the famous broadcast in 1938 by Orson Wells based on HG Wells Book

Accidentally made this biggest false Flag in US History ! Thousand of people went into a big Panic frenzy all over in New Jersey New York City the surrounding area the place where the Meteor crashed that contained the Ufos Space craft and Aliens themselves was at grovers mill

here is a wiki info of grovers mill and war of the worlds

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy !!

opps i take that back it was 1.7 million went into a panic not thousands LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Collingswodd? Im close by...

Yea, Pics I think make a story ya know.

War of the Worlds... Great book and film.

I knew about all that, just didnt realize it was the same place we were talking about.

Thanks for the info and the links.

I really think something big is going on regardless, there is so much activity here lately that just doesnt make any sense to me.

Luckily, after finding this place and you guys, I see Im not crazy.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This reminds me of something I saw a few years ago in Moscow, Russia. I left the office at about 6pm on a sunny summer's day. The skies were completely clear and when I casually looked up (which I always do) I saw at least 5 or maybe 7 white objects hovering at what seemed to be a great altitude. It was probably as high as at least 30 000 feet.

I could not see any of these objects in detail, however I could tell that they were not moving, just sitting there. Those white things looked pretty much the same as the object on th OP's picture.

Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me, not even in my mobile phone. I watched the objects for a while and I also saw a woman peering into the sky. Nothing was happening, so I became bored and left.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi,
I found this same website while finishing up my Masters degree at Temple University because I too saw something eerily similar. As someone pursuing higher education as a career path, I like to think I have been trained to look at information critically and thoroughly. However, it is my assertion that whatever I saw that day in East Falls, Philadelphia cannot be explained conventionally. It was a large, noiseless, silver sphere hovering above an incoming jet (which had orange wings) preparing to land in the Philly airport. It hovered for a minute and then suddenly began to clear the skyline in about a minute and thirty seconds (faster than the incoming jets). I quickly grabbed my camera and to my amazement, the photos captured something I didn’t see with my naked eye; it was illuminated by what appears to be energy. The photo made the sphere look almost white, as opposed to silver. Additionally, it left a trail behind it as it cleared the skyline. And again, I did not see that with my naked eye. Dumbfounding. . . I think about it all the time and it is exciting to see that someone else saw something similar, in essentially the same area. Also, for anyone who thinks this is a single balloon (unless, and unbeknownst to me, balloons can now travel at very high rates of speed, leave a heat trail, and make a jet look small while hovering above it) -I assure you it is not. In fact, due to cognitive dissonance, I almost wish it had been a balloon as the experience has been rather disturbing.
Here is the link if the one above doesn't work:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Well done mate, you have manged to take a picture of a lifeform from another planet
. You should also feel weird after seeing that because i did when i saw one hehe.

Thats funny, Im pretty sure all he saw was a white unidentified blob.

To be a lifeform does it not have to be organic and able to move on its own? And what gave you the impression this is from another planet? he Venus bumper sticker? use rationale people

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

The pictures are quite fascinating and disturbing at the same time. I live in North Jersey not far from the GW Bridge, so I will keep the camera charged and my eyes to the sky. I have noticed recently the airplanes are flying much lower then usual and I am not the only one talking about the low flying planes around the area here either. Apparently there is something going on.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If you zoom in, you'll see the object is bigger than just the white part. Maybe what you're seeing is an exhaust because there is a much larger "fuzzy" area around it. Not saying it's another plane, the shape is wrong for that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

What about setting up a video camera for permanent viewing? That way you won't have to take as many pics...Also, have you seen any other increased military activity or was the helicopter it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join