It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My picture...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Alright, Im new here, and new to all this alternative reality #, although its called that, I firmly believe this is the real world and the lies are what Ive been told my whole life. But I digress.

This last week Ive been taking images of Chem Trails over South Jersey. I took about 5000 in total, and had some great images. Disturbing, but great none the less.

Well, in those images, I came across this...

Now, if you can zoom in at all, the three objects are there, and the bottoms seem to have shadows. They also seem to be oval or egg shape. In the top left of the image is a plane with a normal Con Trail, and its way way way up there, and you can clearly make out the planes shape...

WTF ARE THE THREE OBJECTS?

Ive never had anything like this happen before to me and this is all very new...

Now, the very next day, I was out around the same time doing the same thing, and caught this guy

hoovering around for 30-45 minutes... Seemed odd since they are never over here, at most, we get cop choppers and news choppers. Ive never seen a BlackHawk.

Anyway, we are about 20 minutes away from Philly International AirPort and there is a major flight path above us, for airport traffic, and Chem Trails.

Id like any thoughts or opinions on this and the images. The first image is unedited in anyway, shape, or form. The second only had the circles added, and the third only the circles and the info on the bottom.

Thanks in advance for any input.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wow very good pictures, and evidence that something is up. I really dont have an explaination for them, but im really gonna be looking at this thread to see the responses

Also, I've noticed where I live, Im begining to see "Chem Trails" show up, some lined up 4-6 in a row. I should start taking pictures and maybe I could come up with something odd.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Great find! I don't know what it all means, but I would encourage you to get as many pics as possible, for as many days as possible, and post them here as soon as possible. I'm sure the many minds of ATS will get together to ponder on your discoveries.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yes, I can definitely see the underside shadow.... That's what is odd to me. If the was a smudge of poo on the lens it probably wouldn't be like this... S&F cause I feel generous.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thats the thing, all three 'orbs' have shadow on the bottoms. When I took the image, the sun was behind me.

The lense on the cam was just cleaned, and theres no way that thered be three of them if it was a smudge or something ya know. And the fact that the plane is clearly visable and the three 'orbs' form a large triangle...

I dont know what to call it, or them, but Ive never seen anything like it myself until now.

And for the record, I didnt see the 'orbs' when I took the pic, I only saw all this after I uploaded the images to my pc. My fiance spotted them with me and we just sat there frozen, then calling everyone we know.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Im dying to figure this all out, but fear that will not happen. I do know one thing now though, I FIRMLY BELIEVE

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Star & Flag! Great images, there is definitely something going on in your area. Keep us updated if you see any more activity!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
My fiance spotted them with me and we just sat there frozen, then calling everyone we know.

What did you tell your friends and family when you called them? Did you tell them to run out to the grocery store and buy some tin foil? That's what I would have done.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
LOL

No, I have them made up already for everyone... I come prepared man.

We just said there was something odd in a picture we took and we needed some input...

She outright says its a ufo, me, I think it is, but...... I hate putting a title on it ya know.

The pic though finalizes the issue for me once and for all though...

Im stoked and taking images all day everyday.

(Im 100% disabled and a stay at home dad... It sucks being banged up, but I get to spend my time like this and with my kids) So taking pics of Chem Trails is now a full time hobby.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

While I don't believe in Chemtrails I do believe in UFOs and these appear to fit the criteria for UFOs. Could they just be part of the vapor trail? Perhaps waste of some sort dumped from the plane, or ice that had collected at high altitude?

They don't look like any craft I've ever seen and I would guess they are more likely some kind of vapor or debris of some sort...

Never know though, maybe aliens have taken notice of how badly we pollute our skies.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
All I can say is if you dont believe in ChemTrails, you should go outside with a video camera and film some planes for a solid day. Their condensation trails should disperse somewhat soon. Not stay and turn into clouds... I have thousands and thousands of pics and videos showing how they do it. While living in Ohio I never saw them. Once in Jersey, theyre everywhere.

As to the image in question being possible trail vapors... Not likely. The cloud by the objects is a cloud and not a chem trail or contrail. The plane in the image is very high alt, and the objects are much much lower.

Not too mention, I dont think Ive ever seen any thing like those three objects that form a triangle with shadows on the bottoms, all the smae size and look from a cloud, plane, or anything else.

Thats mainly why Im posting it. Ive never experienced anything like this. Figured go to the experts.

Im open to any ideas though.

And I very much appreciate the input and help.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The top one is almost definitely a contrail from a jet, but the oval shaped one has me stumped. Did you notice any odd noises at the time, or anything else unusual?

Cool stuff, S&F.

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yea, the plane is normal and nothing special. The one aspect I like about it being in the image is that its clearly a plane, you can see its shape clearly...

The other three, you can see the shape, but that doesnt answer the question of WTF are they...LOL

No sound, no thing. Just taking pics outside and I guess happened to just end up capturing something I wasnt suppose to.

Watching some videos online google vids on ufos, some of the images and video reports do show stuff similar to what I captured.

I still have no freaking clue though. But know Im paying much closer attention to the sky...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Is there any chance you could post a full resolution (raw) version of the first photo? Possibly to your media portal?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Not trying to sound ignorant or anything, but what?

The first image is raw, uncut, unnedited. I have a Nikon Point and shoot digi cam. Nothing special. If theres something else I can do with the image to help you out, please, could you walk me through it? Im a techi tard and no very little about this stuff...

Thanks for the help either way.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well, good questions honestly... Interesting really.

She firmly believes something is going on, as do I.

When I see planes spraying stuff and then it turns into clouds... I know something is going on. Is it a govt conspiracy? I have no freaking idea, but who else could be doing it? That doesnt mean everyone in the govt is involved or knows.
Massive? Yea. It would have to be. Its going on worldwide for the most part, so yea, who else but the govt.(s).

Now, it could be for any number of reasons, global warming, stuff with ufos, weather modification, radar testing or something, HAARP, who knows.

What I do know is this, I have 4 kids under 6. I pay taxes and breath air and drink water.

I see planes spraying stuff all the time and so I ask, well where is that coming from?

What you call fascination, I call alarming bewilderment.

You are not the least bit concerned with it? Out of sight... How? Its literally right above us.

Before seeing them first hand, I didnt know about them. Once I learned about them though, there is NO MISTAKING THEM

Along with images and videos, Im taking swab samples of surfaces outside and water samples from multiple locations after spraying. Ill have them tested for whatever and see what shows up if anything.

Try to match that with published flight data and see what type of medical statistics are surrounding those areas.

Not hard to put some of these pieces together.

The fact that the British Govt admitted in 2002 to testing BioWeapons on its own citizens this way for decades only shows that this goes on, regardless of reason.

I dont think Ill really look into the sky any harder than I do now, I just point and click. I try to get images of the trails during spraying with the planes, and then afew after shots at different times showing how the chems progress into the 'cloud' like BS we breath in.

I meant Id study the images harder and def keep an eye out in general now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join