It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My picture...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This forum is for:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of supporting the examination of the \"extraterrestrial phenomenon\" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

Not for talk of Chemtrails. Please start a different thread for this topic in another forum or visit one of the zillions of threads about it.

All off topic posts will be deleted. The topic is about a UFO in his picture.

Thank you.

[edit on April 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
These are impressive, you can clearly see that famous oval shape in that zoomed in photo.

Well done mate, you have manged to take a picture of a lifeform from another planet
. You should also feel weird after seeing that because i did when i saw one hehe.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry about that. Didnt mean to get off topic.

I still cant believe the image in the op though, what should I think about this guys?

You are the experts... Is there someone I should be emailing this image too, something...

I just really dont know what to do here.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe

Now, the very next day, I was out around the same time doing the same thing, and caught this guy

hoovering around for 30-45 minutes... Seemed odd since they are never over here, at most, we get cop choppers and news choppers. Ive never seen a BlackHawk.

Dude, when I was at my college in Idaho about a month ago, there was a blackhawk just like that one that I noticed circling the campus for about 40 minutes. It looked like it had some kind of equipment rigged to it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

The dump from the airplane seems like a possible explanation.
Once I looked at the sky near trails I think..with binoculars and saw
a gray weather type balloon. Also, once, I glanced up and saw a brief
flash of light..I believe there was a balloon up there or something but it
was just too high up for me to watch with my naked eyes.
Many things we probably never see but curiously it seems I have
seen these small white planes show up when "spraying" is going on.
Could it be soemone is taking readings, either NASA, the military or both?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Hi Goethe and welcome to ATS.
First off, if what you took a picture of was flying then at least what you have is an unidentified flying object (UFO). Yet this doesn't mean that it has not been nor cannot be identified. Keep in mind that UFO doesn't automatically mean alien monster operated space craft.

As far as observing these objects while contrails (or chem-trails) were in the air take a read of this thread. Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

In that thread it is the accepted reasoning that the military undergoes high altitude "chaff" spraying to hinder radar scanning. Very interesting if you start adding it all up.

Another thing, you say you have some time on your hands, currently disabled, and you take a lot of pictures. If you have taken other images similar to this one then take the time and go over those as well. you might find that you have captured other unknown objects.

ADD; A pair of binoculars can go along way in identifying some of these objects BTW. I did this with a UFO I saw one time. It had a weird flight path, seemed fairly low in the sky and flashed white (silver reflective)-yellow-red sporadically. With binoculars I identified this as a Mylar balloon, silver on one side and red/yellow on the other, that was bobbing back and fourth in the wind.

[edit on 4/11/2010 by Devino]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
These are some great shots man. Even my girlfriend who instantly debunks anything I find aeronautically curious had no explanation. The orbs don't look like photographic anomalies, no telltale signs of photo manipulation - great find. The Blackhawk you shot the next day - did you see any markings on it?

Also, I'm interested to know if there were any inocuous reports of disruptions in the power grid around where you live, communications, loss of satellite signal for a bit... taken individually they might not amount to much but with these things floating around overhead, you never know.

S & F man, first time in awhile I've seen photographic evidence that doesn't look totally bunk.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's my effort at looking at this picture..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/025570102bc8.png[/atsimg]

It gets a bit pixelated once you get zoomed in too close...which is a shame, but it's always the way.. hard to tell what it actually is but does appear to have the classic saucer shape...

Here is the best zoom I can get..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88d0fd2cf7c4.png[/atsimg]

And now to have a little play around with levels and other imagey type things

Auto contrast and colour;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11b18c534ecb.png[/atsimg]
and finally this is adjusting exposure, contrast, brightness and darkness manually. Have used ACDsee photo manager 2009 to look at this pic.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42c81e79f301.png[/atsimg]

Unfortuantely, I don't think we are going to find anything else in this picture that will allow us to know exactly what it is... So at this time I have to say it is a UFO (that does not mean it is not man made)

Great capture though.. keep your eyes on the skies

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Extralien]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
those chem trials are used to de-cloak ufos.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Saying hi and welcome.

Great find in that it doesn't look like an orb or image error, etc...or even a bird. It does look mechanical, UFO-like.
Kinda looks familiar from one of my past experiences...
Years back during my first UFO sighting, didn't have a camera with me(damn!)... the object kinda, but was more shimmery silver and thinner when it moved around, looked like the one in the images. Also, it was hovering lower to the ground.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I live right near you OP, so I'm thinking maybe I'll keep a closer look at the skies for the next few weeks. The sky has been pretty decent near me lately, even right out in my backyard. The light pollution isn't too bad near me since I'm right outside the city, and the stars have been very visible lately especially all the constellations.

I'll take my camera out tonight and see if I can find anything worth filming. Good find though OP, S&F.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow, great thread! Alot of activity has been taking place in GA, but I don't have a great camera, however my fiance does and I'll see what I can post myself. I'm sure everyone is curious as to why the activity has been frantic with chemtrails here lately so I hope more people begin looking up and taking pics more often.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
On Thursday 4/11 they were spraying the heck out of NJ. The skies were just ridiculous looking.

I saw 2 planes late afternoon approx 15-20k feet no more than 1/2 mile behind eachother with huge trails. Then a plane flying around 7-10k feet at the same time without any trails.

Definitely some of the worst chemtrails I have seen in NJ. One would have to be a fool not to notice them on that Thursday.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
did it look like this ! is this what you saw ?

Huge UFO Mothership Scout above New York Sky

if so what you have seen as real proof as the military back in the 50s could not explain what there were ! as they were not a balloon plane or a bird! and the film below proves that the military did not know either

in this film of the famous 2 incidents one in 1950 Montana film and the 1952 Utah film

Secret Montana & Utah UFO Films

do they look the same ! they shure do !

want to see one make a crop circle ! here ya go ! if you cant wait to see go to the 42 sec mark

www.youtube.com...

<

the WW2 pilots called them foo fighters ! and some call them orbs

one painting( of christ on the cross with 2 orb like with human beings inside in 1350 in a Yugoslavia church show the same thing www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
what if the chemtrails are to keep them (et) out. a chemical they dont like.
keep taking pics, next get some video, document everything.
great pics!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join