It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The endisnighe, if I ran for President, would you vote for me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Social-anything that you feel is your own damn business-is your own damn business.
Economic-Regulations that prefer the Mega Corps are destroyed.
Health Care-all contributions to a health care account are completely tax deductible.
War-we keep our damn country involved with protecting this damn country.
SS, Medicare, Welfare, etc. are not espunged, but future systems are not mandatory.
Immigration-amnesty allowed as long as future immigration is limited.
Monetary system-fiat system is destroyed for commodity based system.

I daresay you're giving the illusion of being more 'mainstream' and thinking like a politician already. From my experiences with you, no, I wouldn't vote for you. You have popular ideas, but your implementation would likely be horrendous.

That said, I encourage you to run for public office, I'd like to see more outspoken members put their money where their mouth is and actually do something other than complain on an internet message board.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

No, I would not vote for yourself or someone with your ideas because I simply disagree with them. However I am also not a citizen of the United States, so I am not able to vote in your elections anyways.

I do however support your running for public office because it is a citizen's duty to participate in politics in order to see the change they wish in the United States.

May I suggest however that you aim a little lower, possibly a city or county official? There's a much better chance you could get elected and actually have some say.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Hell, an unknown just 5 short years ago became the supposed most powerful man in the world.

Why think small? All I need to do is find some super rich individuals to stream 1 Billion dollars into my campaign fund. I can say it was given to me by people under the limit for disclosure. Hell, how much money did the last guy state this exact thing, you might ask?

Well I could tell you it was in the the $millions. Kind of a nice SCAM they got going in American Politics.

C'mon Jimmy, just because you do not live in the US does not mean you cannot donate, they have that little stipulation in there for this exact purpose. You probably have a few million you can throw my way.

Hell, it is the whole globalization effort you know. We can all become citizens of the One World government under the endisnighe.

Has almost a BIBLICAL reference when I put it that way!

[edit on 4/7/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

See this thread here-ATS.EndIsNighe For President? Gerald Celente Predicts Internet Candidate To Emerge In 2012.

SEE! HEHEHEHE Even Celente thinks I am going to win!

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

ATS.EndIsNighe For President? Gerald Celente Predicts Internet Candidate To Emerge In 2012.

Is this for REAL? Could endisnighe become the [color=gold]45th President Of The United States?

Here's Gerald Celente on Judge.NAP's show FreedomWatch...

(click to open player in new window)

Obviously, this is poking some fun at endisnighe.

I can imagine someone OF/FROM the internet becoming a tangible challenger if we make to 2012.

That's also assuming that the 2010 midterms aren't suspended by:

Marshal Law

War With Iran

Other such non-sense false flag.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

My GOD! You?!? You would launch all the nukes the United States has against itself! That would be day one, hour one, minute one, of your presidency!

Then you would tear up the Constitution and wipe your behind with it on C Span!

Of course, even doing that, you would be a better president than Sarah Palin would.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Actually those crazy people in the Restore America Plan have a great idea. To move us back before the corporations and the banksters took over the country. Quite an interesting idear. And lawfully I might add.

The endisnighe for the slavemasters and the corrupt government in bed with them.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

i'd vote for you, definitely. not you as a person, but you as someone who questions things. do it, and i'll vote

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i wouldn't vote for ya...I'd have to be able to complain and if i helped get you into office, how could i complain?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

President Obama did not just get out of bed one day and start running for president. He was a community organizer, Illinois State Senator and a United States Senator first.

I'm going to just go and call you out on this one: If you're serious about running for office, do it, get the paperwork started and if you are serious about winning, choose a local race.

If you're not, quit stroking your ego on the internet by asking people to kiss your rear, and get over it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Alright, I am just going to state now I had no intention of running for president. I may run for a city council or county but there is no way I would run for president.

Anyway, I still think if any third party is running in ANY election here in the state it is your DUTY to vote for them. We have to remove the power of the two headed snake. They are leading us down the path of totalitarianism. And no, the status quo of government interventionism in our lives and the lives of the others has to stop. Do you see either party saying this, of course not, they play the two ends against the middle.

As for Obama being anything before 2004, please post me links to any newspaper article or other media account before that time. I have tried to do some research on the net prior to that. It seems like the way back machine is pretty empty in that regards to him. So yes, he was pretty much an unknown individual prior to that timeframe.

As for ego, here is my ego, would you like to pet my ego?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f8f20f17939.gif[/atsimg]

Freedom is not just a word, it is an attitude.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We would vote for anybody who was not owned by the ptb. That's why we voted for Obama nation of Desolation. But how do we know you would not sell out to the ptb? Even Kucinich sold out. Selling out doesn't just mean money. Didn't Kucinich's brother die of unknown causes? The ptb don't mind murdering women and children. They're the offspring of the Nazis, they have the entire might of the US military behind them and the sold out courts and justice system and the corrupt media. How can you deliver against all that. On top of which they assassinate people right and left, you probably would not survive long enough to get elected. Anybody not owned by the ptb would get elected hands down. Of course the voting machines are rigged, But if they weren't and if anyone could convincingly promise freedom from the ptb, they would get elected hands down.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

President Obama did not just get out of bed one day and start running for president. He was a community organizer, Illinois State Senator and a United States Senator first.

I'm going to just go and call you out on this one: If you're serious about running for office, do it, get the paperwork started and if you are serious about winning, choose a local race.

Obama was apparently more. According to Reverant Manning claims he was a CIA operative in Pakistan & Afghanistan using his enrollment at Columbia as a giant cover.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Social-anything that you feel is your own damn business-is your own damn business.
Health Care-all contributions to a health care account are completely tax deductible.
SS, Medicare, Welfare, etc. are not espunged, but future systems are not mandatory.
Immigration-amnesty allowed as long as future immigration is limited. Monetary system-fiat system is destroyed for commodity based system.

Not bad...but we can't all agree on everything. We should bust up the big corporate powers with anti-trust laws and enforce tariffs. If you are for that....then I'm with you in that regard.

War...end it....protect our country and borders.

I agree 100 percent with immigration. It's the only way it can be done IMO.

Our monetary system needs to be fixed...not sure on the best way to do it however. Transparency and control of our own currency is a must however.

Can't say I agree with you on some other points though.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Of course there is the little problem that I don't think you were born in the United States. I mean none of us have seen your long form birth certificate. Obviously that means that you were born in South Africa.

And how come you haven't released your school transcripts yet? Must be something awful on them.

And how come you have spent so much money on attorney fees covering up your sorted past?

[edit on 4/7/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
1. When would all the troops be home from Iraq? How about South Korea and the 80 others they are in?

2. How often would you listen to random people on the street that wanted to talk to you? What percentage of time would you devote to that? Which letters would you read and respond to?

3. How important is voting?

4. Check your PM.

In New Hampshire, almost anybody who really wants to can be elected to the state senate. Amazingly, there is one senator for every 7,000 people. I imagine you would have to go to the local government meetings every once in a while though first to connect with at least a few people.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
As for Obama being anything before 2004, please post me links to any newspaper article or other media account before that time. I have tried to do some research on the net prior to that. It seems like the way back machine is pretty empty in that regards to him. So yes, he was pretty much an unknown individual prior to that timeframe.

I don't suppose you bothered to look for anything about his first book being released in 1995, did you?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Actually you would be surprised on how deep I have tried to find info. I used myself as a template. I went to several universities myself. It is kind of amazing how much info there is on me compared to Obama.

I never used a PI's account or a paid site where more things can be uncovered on myself. You would be amazed on how much stuff there is on everyone out there. You should have seen the list of things that my last employer dug up on me. It was quite extensive, not the rosiest youth scenario out there. Even things that are supposedly not accessible from childhood, I did a wheely once on mainstreet of my home town on a dirt bike. Got written up on that and supposedly expunged. Even found that.

As for O, I used all avenues of investigation on the net, things that look good for him are there, but nothing bad, unless you use the the book he had ghost written about himself. Dreams of my Father. Really, writing an autobiography about yourself when so young. Sounds almost like a Tom Clancy scenario.

No one is perfect, one is expected to find things of ones past. Especially if you use the supposed recollections in O's book something should show up. I guess the absolute irony of the whole thing is that we will never know will we. Everything is sealed and will remain that way I guess.

Cannot find anything out about the sock puppets. Everyone else has to be open books and 1984esque, but not our elitist masters.

Two rules for the people of the world, one for the rulers and one for the masses.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You know there was a lot we can agree on in that post of yours! I applaud your thoughts to run for office and I wish you the best, even if I do not agree with your stances. I believe it is always a good sign for a republic when citizens unhappy with the way their government get involved to make the change they want to see.

I also agree that it is becoming the duty of United States citizens to support third parties. I hate two-party monopolies, especially in countries without term limits on all (and I mean every single position) of political offices. I would encourage all people to look into the other political parties in the United States, odds are excellent that you will find one that represents your views better than the Democrats or Republicans.

I do not believe any political party should ever be able to gain enough power for a supermajority as the Democrats did, there should be coalition governments, and many parties for the people to choose from.

As for your ego, well I think I'd agree with you there too haha

Cheers!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnigheJust a quick rundown of my stances.

Immigration-amnesty allowed as long as future immigration is limited.
Monetary system-fiat system is destroyed for commodity based system.

Most of these strike me as quite reasonable. Which is why no candidate who runs on this or a similar platform will ever be elected.

All the truly good and helpful ideas are either ignored by both parties, or split between them to keep the tired old 2-party punch-and-judy show going. Churn 'em n' burn 'em...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Actually those crazy people in the Restore America Plan have a great idea. To move us back before the corporations and the banksters took over the country.

I wonder if those Restore America Plan have any intention of returning the land that was stolen from the Native Americans, back to the original owners.

As an honorable man endisnighe, I'm sure you would like to finally see justice done. Right?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join